• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Issue 122 - Porous

hhappyist122.PNG

Short this week, my apologies.

And I'm switching to a two-day-a-week schedule, not necessarily Wednesday or Sunday, until school lets back in. It's easy for me to lose track of the day, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue 124 - Year 3: A Project

hhappyist124.png

Author's Notes:
The Insane Asylum's third-year anniversary was this past Friday. In celebration, I present to you a project I'm working on. It's still in the very early stages right now, and I don't know when (or even if) I'll be able to complete it. I just thought you might find it interesting.

125 - Carpet Pulling

hhappyist125.png

Author's Notes: So. An explanation is in order.

Let's start in August. My old laptop dies. I get a new one with Microsoft Vista. Vista's version of Paint does not resize sprites cleanly. Neither does Photoshop.

It took me a while to find a program that would. In the meantime, school was being more annoying than normal. As a result, my motivations shifted.

Incidentally, I was unable to get RPG Maker on my new compy. Until I do, the project mentioned previously is at a standstill.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Great to see this again, TBA ^^

I'm a bit too lazy at the moment to check myself, but are you also updating the comic sub-site again as well? You took the website out of your siggy ;)