• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bye little orange thing"he said to the combusken before leaving, this one was in a better state than Kaz and the Liepard.
"By the way, how to fix a broken paw?"he asked and Kaz confirmed"Just hit it in a tree, multiple times, maybe it get back in it's place."Ivar laughed." you seems to be happier, it could be..."he made a sarcastic face"you like her?"he said, refering to the Liepard.

Meria was flying, trying to put the maximun distance possible from the Houndoom "Now there's two of them!" she said to herself. When she flied high enough she looked down. She couldn't see the Liepard, but she saw a Crawdaunt, a Banette and a Pyroar pack, there was also a Combusken, dangerously close to the Houndoom pack "maybe they're friends, anyway, i should get out of here." she said, looking for a comfortable and safe tree to make a nest.

Talia crept through the undergrowth, tracking scents until she chose a watchog that was sleeping underneath a tree. As it was an easy catch, it did not take long and she was on her way back to her den quickly. The liepard ate her prey as she rested outside the haven of her making. Talia then got to work cleaning the den, taking out bad moss and bedding and putting new stuff down, not touching the braviary feathers though.

Last edited:
"Maybe, but that's not of your business, is it?" he said trying to sound indiferent Do i like her? Humph, that doesn't matter at all
"Let's go, i'm starving" he said and he walked side by side with his friend, in silence the through the forest until...
"But let's pretend i like her, what should i do?" Then Kaz seemed to realize what he just said " forget what i just said, it was a joke, okay? a joke..."

Talia pulled at a patch of bad moss in the corner that had gotten stuck somehow. The dark type spooked herself by stepping onto her tail, pulling back and falling on her back. The moss that had got stuck covering her in patches as it had went flying when she fell. The liepard huffed as she just laid there not bothering to get up. Her tail lashed out, kicking up more moss and dust that covered her more in little bits.

Last edited:
Kyki stood there for a bit before walking back to her den and going to sleep. When she woke up, she ate some berries and went outside. Her berry pile was low so she decided to get more Sitrus Berries.

Talia shook the moss and dirt from her pelt and got back to work. The dark type finished cleaning the den before going out to collect berries for her storage. The liepard collect a few of each, bundling them up in leaves to take them back home. After finishing that she went home to find the three meowth kits covered in mud, ready to throw it at her when she came out. Smirking playfully the leopard Pokemon crept up behind them. The dark type stepped on their tails gently before screeching loudly. All three meowths dropped the mud and tried to run only to run on the spot because of the hold on their tails. Talia released the three and they booked it into the forest, "Cubs. So cute".

Last edited:
Kyki was having no luck. She was lost now, so just going back without anything wouldn't be worth the trouble. She could catch a Caterpie for her dinner and try again later. As she was contemplating this, Kyki somehow managed to bump into Talia. "S-sorry!" She stuttered.

"No problem cub. What are you doing so far into my territory? Lost," Talia asked her head tilted to the side as she looked at the smaller fire type. The dark type tired from her fight and all of her chores decided not to mess with the Combusken. She saw how the bird looked in distress and pawed a bundle of Sitrus berries over to the fire type, " I have to many and they'll go bad before I can eat them".

"Thank you so much!" Kyki gushed. She accepted the Sitrus Berries. "I'm still lost. If you could guide me to the river, then I could go back to my den."

"Sure, cub. Follow me," the liepard purred wrapping her tail the bird and started padding in the direction of the river off of memory alone. The berries she collected pushed off under some uprooted roots of a tree beside the clearing of her den. The dark type flicked her ears about as she listened for sounds, "I believe I saw you early today. You are seem to still be getting used to your body, newly evolved"?

"Sort of. It's really weird, having hands. I guess it helped that I was about to battle when I evolved." Kyki embarrassedly looked down at her hands in which she was carrying the berries.

"You will get used to it. A friend of mine has also evolved but wandered off, also just hands. Also feet, got those to. Well have you tried hunting yet? If not then we'll have you hunting before you know it," Talia purred a little louder as they broke into the banks of the river. She uncurled your tail and sat down with it resting on her paws, "be careful from now own. Those houndoom may try to hurt you, if they saw you flee in our little fight. Believe that a warriors death is the only death one can have or should have".

Species: Growlithe
Name: Keoni
Level: 27
Items: Fire stone (Tied to ribbon.), Quick Claw
Clothes: A red silk ribbon loosely tied around his neck, a satchel hanging over his side.
Keoni shuffled about, the Fire stone tied to his ribbon swinging from side to side. "I wonder..." He glanced up at the bright blue sky. "... If I can finally be strong enough to evolve?" Keoni gently tapped the Fire stone with his two claws, a small tapping sound emitting from it. Setting his paw down he continued through the forest, tail bringing up any fallen leaves under it.

Talia looked into the sky, ears pressing against her skull as she let out a sigh. She looked over the Combusken beside her, smiling as she did so, "do not eat all of those berrie sat once, predators usually go for plump little birds".

Of course she joked when she said this, eyes holding a playful glee in them. She nudged the fire type's head with her own and turned to head back into her territory. She turned to look back once she reached the edge, "do not be afraid to harvest any berries you need from my trees. I prefer prey to plants".

Keoni continued through the thick forest, ribbon swinging around. "Reeks of another Pokemon..." Ears pricked, Keoni kept himself alert of his surroundings. "Awfuly long forest, never been through anything like this..." Hearing something close by he instantly crouched beneath the bush, belly lightly pressing against the forest floor.

Talia padded back to her den with letting her happy faqade fall and her tired one. She collected the berries she had stashed and placed them inside her den in a secluded portion of it. Walking back out she later in a sunny spot, stretching out and letting her fur by warmed by the light. With a content purr she relaxed letting the stress of the day melt away slowly.

Trusting his instincts, Keoni crept through the forest stopping every so often to eat a berry. "I wonder where the bug Pokemon nests are..." He sniffed.

The liepard that was laying out in the sun, closing her eyes as her muscles became like jello. The dark type purring loudly as she rolled around trying for absorb as much heat as she could. Talia stretched once again and finally got comfortable on her side, limbs sprawled out in a ungrateful manner. She took great pride in keeping up her look but right now she could careless, the day's events feeling like nothing now that she didn't have to worry about anything.

Keoni heard a buzz growing loader near and so he made sure to be as quiet as possible. Ears directing themselves toward the buzzing he made sure to not make any sudden sounds that'll scare who or what was making the sound. "Best be careful to not get caught by those humans, I heard they made us fight against each other!" Keoni thought.

Talia heard noise getting louder and louder so she slowly stood up. The liepard slowly moved towards the humming sound, keeping low and hidden as she did so. Finally zeroing in on the sound she hid in the thick undergrowth that covered her territory. She let her claws dig into the growled as she was ready to fight or fly if needed. She didn't want to deal with trailers if there were some but she wouldn't run if there was a challenger on her territory.

Keoni's Fire stone clinked against a stone, he froze. "Tch... Dang ribbon..." He grasped his stone in his jaws, careful not to ignite it's evolving abilities.

Talia stepped forward out of the bushes, holding herself tall and proud as she looked around for the maybe challenger. Her purple and gold fur shining brightly in the sun the filtered through the canopy of trees above. Her eyes scanned the area for potential threats but she didn't say anything incase she hadn't been seen. The liepard slowly started to walk forward, quiet and preacriced in her movements.

Keoni pushed his snout through the low branches and had found a Caterpie nesting area. The Metapods hung silently from the tree branches while the Caterpies wriggled around energetically. "Sweet!" Keoni thought. Careful not to startle them, he slowly raised one paw from the shadows and struck it down on a oblivious Caterpie. It wriggled under his paw, powerless against him. It let out small shrieks that weren't heard over the load buzzing and calls. Keoni dragged the Caterpie back to him and bit it until it stopped moving. Once the Caterpie had stopped moving, Keoni had ate it in silence.

Talia continued to move forward until she almost tripped on another pokemon. The liepard catching herself to see that she had almost tripped over a panicking Metapod. With a huff she kicked it away watching it role for a distance before deciding to be nice and not torture it any longer. She continued on her way, checking for new scents every so often and letting her instincts lead her, not really paying attention to her surroundings.

The Caterpie was enough to fill his stomach. Keoni got up and checked back on the Caterpie nest, noticing the Liepard coming through the nest. "Now be best to leave..." He snuck around the nest, heading toward the opposite direction.

Ears picking up the sound of something much larger then a caterpie. She continued on her way only to turn back, crouching and keeping hidden as she went to follow the other predatory pokemon. When she got close enough she leapt forward to tackled the Pokemon, now identified as a growlithe to the ground with a deep growl, "I don't appreciate people sneaking around my territory, pup".

Keoni gave the Liepard a worried look. "Look miss, I didn't mean to bother you, but..." He looked past her. "I'm looking for a Fire stone. Ever seen one around here?" He asked, his green eyes scanning the Liepard.

"I've seen a few," Talia hummed backing off of the fire type to sit with her tail curling around one of her legs. The dark type tilting her head at the puppy Pokemon before licking the fur on her chest down, "why do you ask? Looking to evolve, little one"?

She then curled around the small fire type with a playful look and a Cheshire grin. Stretching she made herself crescent around the smaller Pokemon, bopping him on the head with her paw, "do you like playing games? I do they can be quite fun".

Keoni nodded, a gleam in his eye. "Yeah. It's every Growlithe's quest once they become strong enough." He relaxed, feeling safe. "A game sounds fun though." His tail wagged.

"Ok then. How about a game of hide and seek. You hide and if I can't find you and give up then I'll lead you to a fire stone," Talia purred eyes catching the tail and she batted at it with one paw. The leopard Pokemon tilted her head as she waited for a reply, pulling her paw away from the growlithe's tail to groom it, "what do you say, pup? Are you interested"?

"Hmm... Sounds good!" He looked up at the Liepard, a toothy grin spread. "If I lose, that's alright. I can look for it on my own." He stood up and looked around for a nice hiding spot. "I suppose over there would be good..." He thought. "I'll go hide while you count." Keoni bounded off, sniffing around for a hiding place.

"One... Two... Three," Talia started counting closing her eyes and resting her tail over them. Her ears twitched every so often as she quelled her instincts. She would continue to counting until reaching thirty, then she would go after the growlithe. Her face was graced with a bright smile, giddy over the feeling god playing a game.

Keoni hid underneath a pile of multi-color leaves, his breathing quieted. He crouched under the pile, his soft belly just barely touching the ground. "She'll come by here sooner or later, I can sense it!" Keoni thought. He stayed still and silent.

Ending her count down the dark type started down the trail the growlithe had left. Walking past the piles of leaves he was in, tail swing back and forth, actually kicking some of them up. She continued forward then back tracked down her trail and into a tree where she could hide in its branches and wait. She guessed the pup had never been trained to disguise his scent or make false trails in case that something else was hunting him.

"That was close, too close!" Keoni was spooked. He quickly left the leaf pile and slipped between a few large rocks, being sure to roll around in the stale dirt. He curled himself to make himself less noticeable.

Talia followed her prey but gave space. She was surprised when the pup's scent disappeared so she back tracked and tried to find his scent again, checking to see that he had veered off or wandered back down his train without her knowing. Standing at the end of the trail, she caught the signs that his scent had been hidden and started searching for another possible route, when she found none she stood on top of the stones looking around, "smart pup. Now this is interesting, very interesting".

"She's right there!" Keoni layed there frozen, not making a sound. Careful to breathe quietly, Keoni felt relaxed remembering that this Pokemon wouldn't hurt him.

Talia leapt down from her perch and padded in a circle. The liepard's tail swung back and forth, her patience starting to ware thin as she looked around. Slumping her shoulders she gave up, pleasantly surprised at the turn of events, " okey, pup! You win! Time to come out now"!

The leopard Pokemon paced in circles, happy to have found the bright young pup, "I must admit you did very well. You'll grow into a great predator yet".

Kai leaped out from his hiding place, laughing like the joyful pup he is. "Cool! I won." He hopped around, his tail wagging excitedly behind him. "So, what now?" He hopped up and down in front of the Liepard.

Status
Not open for further replies.