• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course." Virik smiled, before turning to Shock. "There is a bush of Razz Berries over there."

He then turned back to Kyki and gestured for her to lead the way.

Species: Nidorina
Name: Mercury
Level: 23
Items: 1 Oran Berry
Clothes: A pale purple ribbon around her tail.

A young Nidorina found herself asleep in a Razz Berry bush after hiding from a fierce wild Pokemon that had been chasing her the night before. She woke up and heard various Pokemon nearby, she thought she had heard a Torchic crying in distress. The Nidorina, worried the fierce wild Pokemon had harmed another Pokemon in her place, leaped from out of the Razz Berry bush. In a blind rush she bumped into an innocent bystander, a Crawdaunt.

Florges looked at the Nidorina, she observed her with much precision. She noticed the pokémon walk into the Crawdaunt. Florges chuckled. She walked over. "Are you alright?" Florges looked down on the pokemon as she did the others.

Dazed and confused, the Nidorina looked around her while lying on the floor. Her head ached from running into the Crawdaunt. She heard someone ask if she was alright. The Nidorina's eyes focused on a Florges that was looking down on her. The Nidorina, still mildly frantic asks the Pokemon, "Yeah I'm ok, but I heard a Torchic in distress! Are they alright?" The Nidorina rambles on, still confused of the situation and a little out of it from sleep deprivation, "There was this fierce Pokemon...it was chasing...I think it wanted the..."

Without finishing her thoughts, the Nidorina fell unconscious. The lack of sleep from the night before caught up to her as she dozed off into a slumber.

The Torchic in question ran over to the fainted Mercury. "Oh my Arceus are you ok?!" Kyki asks, shaking her. She noticed Mercury's Oran Berry. "Get Oran berry! She shouted.

The eevee looked behind the tree, there was a Nidorina named Mercury. She got even more scared but Mercury, Kyki, Virik, and Florges meant no harm. Lionessa slowly but surely walked to the pokemon in a scared way. "Hello?"

"Eek! More Pokemon!" Kyki said, startled. "How many people live in this forest? No human ones, I hope. Right?" Kyki rambled on like this.

Mercury lied on the ground, out cold. She started to dream about the night previous.
There she was minding her own business, eating a berry, when suddenly a Zangoose attacked her. The Zangoose kept saying that it wanted the beautiful Amber she had. Zangoose swiped the Amber away from her and took it for herself. The Zangoose was a known treasure collector of sorts, but a thief no less!
Mercury, trying to defend herself, attacked back. No luck, however. The Zangoose became furious and started chasing the Nidorina with its claws readied to attack again!
Little does Zangoose know that in her possession is no ordinary Amber, but the rare fossilized Old Amber! Mercury's memory finally came back to her!
The Nidorina feels someone shaking her, she wakes up in a cold sweat and asks, "Is everyone alright? Did Zangoose come by here? Oh Arceus, my head hurts! How long have I been out?"

"Oh good! You're awake!" Kyki exclaimed, relieved. The Torchic hopped around for a bit. "Let me get you some berries!" Using Speed Boost, Kyki dashed back to her den and plucked a few dry and withered Sitrus berries from a pile before running back. She gave them to Mercury. "Here!"

Last edited:
Talia sighed, took a drink from the river and made her way back to her den. The dark type weaved through out the underbrush and curled back into her nest once she got home. The liepard grumbling about how jumpy baby Pokemon were and how they weren't worth the chase if they weren't going to be nice.

"Looks delicious!" Mercury started to chow down ferociously, she thanked the Torchic, "Thank you, young one! I haven't introduced myself to you, my name is Mercury. It's nice to meet you what's your name?" Mercury continued to eat the Sitrus Berries, she didn't care if they were ripe or not. She was exhausted and hungry. She had almost forgotten about her stolen treasure, but she would make sure to warn the others about what may happen.

"I'm Kyki. I have more if you'd like!" Kyki said. She ran a little circle, got dizzy and fell down. "Oww... But really, I do. I'll need to refresh it soon!"

Virik watched curiously before slowly backing away from them, unsure of how to interact with them. His stealthy retreat was soon given away by his stomach rumbling.

Kyki whipped around. "Oh! Are you guys hungry? I have berries back at my place! Dinners on me!" Without waiting, Kyki started walking in the general direction of the tree.

(Hope i'm not too late to join, pardon my "portenglish")

Species: Houndoom
Name: Kaz
Level: 26
Items: None
Clothes: None

RP: Kaz, a quite large Houndoom with a pitch black fur, didn't even realized where he was heading while carrying in his jaws a buneary( his only prey in days). He was quite surprised by the view of what it seems to be the most strange pack he ever saw: Crawdaunt, a little Torchic -maybe a new prey?- ,a Eevee and a Florges, all walking the same direction.
He could just pass throug the "poké-pack" but the Torchic was a potencial prey and thinking about it, his current prey was kinda little.
So he dropped the buneary body and started staring at the group, it was too late to be stealth.

Last edited:
Kyki stopped. "What was that?" She said nervously. She looked around for a bit before running and hiding in the center of the group. The Torchic quivered anxiously, very unsure of the forest surrounding her.

Last edited:
(@Chiknluvr, please dont do 1 liners. I would prefer reading the rules. I did report, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Lionessa looked over at the group and slowly followed them, scared the Torchic in-front of her would startle her and scratch her. So she hid behind them, nobody noticing. Her anxiety perked ALL the way up, so she just fled. And so forth, until they were out of sight, she went back.

(OOC: oh that's a one-liner? So sorry! It looks like a paragraph on my phone!)
"What's going on?" Kyki said, trembling as she listened to the leaves crunching. She noticed a figure in the darkness(?). "C-come out!" She said, valiantly.

"Ha ha ha... are you trembling little one?" said Kaz, the buneary body at his feet on purpose, a little trick to scare the little pokémon. He stepped out of the shadows, teeth exposed."There's no need for trembling, came here little one" the big Pokémon took an agressive stance. Step by step getting closer to the pokémons."Is not like i'm hiding or anything, came closer" His mouth ignite, as he threatened to use Fire Fang.

Kyki was about to run away, as always, before she looked at her friends. "No." She said. "I won't. And there is no way you can make me." Kyki began to glow and change. She was evolving! When she finished, she examined her new form. "Wanna take me now?" The newly evolved Combusken said to Kaz.

Kaz stopped by a moment amazed by what just happened, it kind made him remember his time evolving. What was he doing? He faced worst before, he was strong...But that was something diferent with that one...The way she was staring at Kaz... She was determined. Kaz grinned he felt like that was going to be a good battle. "It doesn't make any difference, just more meat for me!"
But he was willing to know how much that pokémon was determinated. "Heh. Bring it!" That being said, he attacked, a black energy ball forming in his mouth, then he opened it and let the Dark Pulse go for its target.

Using Speed Boost, Kyki managed to dodge, but just barely. "You want a battle!? WELL I'VE GOT ONE FOR YOU!" Kyki roared, totally different from her previously timid self. The Combusken launched herself at Kaz and used Low Kick.

Fast He thought as she dodged his attack. Surprising giving the fact she just evolved, her body must be feeling different and still... The Houndoom recognized the move, a fighting type move, that was dangerous enought for him to take. Kaz took a defensive stance as his body started to bright orange when he used the move Counter.

Kyki was knocked backwards. She almost fainted but managed to get up and keep on fighting. "I won't give up!" She said, using Power-Up Punch. "Take this, dogbreath!"

Kaz managed to dodge the Power-Up Punch halfway, but the Combusken was faster than he thought it would be, the punch landed in his left side. Kaz lost the breath i gotta stop playing, this is serious, he thought. He filled his chest and then expelled black hot Smoke by the mouth. He made sure to catch Combusken scent before the world went black. Kaz filled his mouth and chest, preparing for the next move.

Kyki watched as the air in front of her turned black. Uh oh. What to do? So Kyki took advantage of her Speed Boost to try to dodge any incoming attacks. Also, blindly using Low Kick. That was a thing.

His fangs burned with fire when he made his way through the smoke, he waited for the end of her blind attack and used his Fire Fangs to try a hit in combusken legs, he felt his jaw burning hotter than the usual, thats what is takes to take down a fire pokémon with fire he though, and then he executed the attack

Kyki screamed and managed to Punch Kaz in the snout. Because of the other Punch Kyki had done, her attack was pretty high. "Take that!" The Combusken cackled crazily. And fell over. And thus Kyki was defeated.

Kaz was crazy with the pain "In the Snout? Seriously?" He was almost fainting and really doubting why he put his previous prey aside for a new one? At this moment he would be happy and satisfied while resting somewhere! The Houndoom walked in circles around Kyki, one howl, one howl and my pack would be here, he thought, but where's the honor in that? He would take this torchic by his own, or be defeated with honor.
"This is taking too long dont you think, little one?" he said, his voice filled with rage and some kind of joy. "Give up already, won't you?" he said,but deep in the end he wanted this to have a epic ending.

"You…still want…more?" Kyki croaked. She stumbled upwards, almost fell over, and staggered to Kaz. "I…will never…give up!" And Kyki punched Kaz in the snout again.

Species: Houndoom
Name: Ivar
Level: 23

-------------------------------------RP--------------
"Hey Chief, why are you taking so long?" Ivo said from the shadows, Kaz , the pack leader- it was a pack, now is something as a trio-, spent the entire night out hunting.
"uh?" He said while staring at a tired Combusken and Kaz, 'he looks really bad'.

Kaz took the punch. "I like you"He said,head feeling dizzy"you reminds me of my past."
Then he heard Ivar's voice, he finally found me...what a humiliating view, couldn't even take down a little combusken...

Ivar stand in the way, in one side Kaz, in the other the Combusken, fangs burning with fire, ready to take the beaten-up Combusken down. Leader, how could he?

"Ivar!" the bigger Houndoom shouted."Don't you dare" Ivar showed him his teeth. Kaz showed him his own. "Do i need to remind you why i'm the leader?"
Ivar lowered his head
"This one lives...I wanna see how good she'll become" He said with a grin. "Lets go now" He took the buneary's body in his jaws and entered the shadows once again, Ivar following his steps. A scary voice echoed through the forest. "I'll be back little one, sooner than you think..." And than a howling filled the night.
(Loggin out for sleep here)

Last edited:
Kyki sat down, exhausted. She looked at her new "hands". How she'd changed! One moment, a timid Torchic that was scared of its own shadow. The next, a fearless Combusken that took down the most terrifying of predators. Everything started to go dark. Not now! I still… have to show my friends… to dinner… Kyki fainted.

Growing bored Talia decided that she could hunt. The dark type Pokemon weaved through the trees, padding silently across the forest she came across the passed out Combusken. Feeling sorry for the downed Pokemon she dragged kyki into a near by berry bush, masking the smell of blood and injury with her own then disappearing back into the forest. Talia picked up a few different smells before deciding to go for a small pidgey, the liepard got ready but was forced back into the shadows when the flying type was spooked by two houndoom as they passed. Talia decided against engaging and avoided the two, moving back to try to catch something else.

This buneary won't be enough, not for the three of us, i could eat this by my own! he thought while approaching his cave. He let the buneary body in the entrance of the cave, then Kaz turned around and started walking towards the forest. Ivar took a Mago Berry near the cave and trew it at Kaz direction.
"Thanks" he said with a smile, berries were unusual food sources for a houndoom, but that one would help him healing My wounds are already healing he thought while chowing the berry this will make it even faster... "I'll be back" He said,here was no need for telling Ivar what he was going to do. He entered the woods once more, he howled, a tactic to scary and make every pokémon in the howl range flinch.
Let the hunt begin he grinned.

Species: Taillow
Name: Meria
Level: 10

(To late to join?)
This forest is getting creepier, that's what Meria, a little and fast Taillow thougt. The recent events in the forest were quite troubeling: a Houndoom hunting, a stolen flower, childs evolving, fights and etc.... she watched it all while flyng in the blue sky.
She was wondering when it would be a good time to get involved( she couldn't be alone for ever)... and with who... The Houndoom pack were too scary for her taste, the newly Combusken too explosive and the Jigglypuff too noisy. The Liepard seems to be almost as dangerous as the Houndoom, but it seems to have kinda soft spot -her relationship with the charmander, cute- so... she went down, flying low enought to say "hello" to the Liepard.

Talia's ears flicked when she heard the howl but didn't think much of it. When the taillow appeared to her she sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She tilted her head when the flying type pokemon spoke to her, "hello there, what brings you to me today, little one".

The dark type fluffed up her fur before licking it down, grooming it of its dirt. The liepard keeping her gaurd up incase of an attack.

(Never late to join)

Last edited:
"Just looking for company" said the bird "this forest can get quite boring sometimes, ya know?" The Liepard was bigger than she thought, of course, she was looking from up in the sky, the hole time.
"I'm Meria, Meria the Taillow. And you're Talia, the Liepard. Quite a show that pursuing thing with the Banette and that little Charmander the other day" She said while singing. "How about you? What are up to?"

Status
Not open for further replies.