• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcanine gave a mighty roar (Basically roar.), as a warning. He held the Skitty in his curled paw and used Glare on the trainer below. His eyes almost burned into the trainers head.

Luke ran up to the arcanine. "Hey I can help protect the skitty from the trainer. Just give me a chance and I won't fail." Luke was trying to help the arcanine in anyway possible.

Keoni gave Luke a glance. "Just hold it, I'll battle these idiots." He placed the Skitty into Lukes paws. "Don't let them take her." Keoni said, fixing his glare back onto the trainer. He quickly ate another berry.

"Thank you" Keoni said, before giving Luke a Silver bell. "If I die..." He flared his nostrils at the trainer. "... Give that to the Skitty." Keoni's golden scarf seemed to glow.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. See this? This is not okay.

Multiple posts in a row, SPAM, Out-of-Character blather, mini-modding, legendaries (legendaries are hella restricted here, and even involvement in characters' BACK STORIES requires admin approval. none of which was asked here) and ATROCIOUS grammar, flipping between past, present and even FUTURE at times. Also, did I spot Alolamon before the official release date? Because that's not allowed in the RP forums either. PAGES ON PAGES of it. I don't think there's anything I can do to stop this thread from degenerating more than it already did except lock it and thwack a lot of people with warnings.

Done.

Now go and read the RP Forum Rules and the Global Rules and don't let me catch any of you doing any of this again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.