• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now you follow and I led you to the fire stones that I know of," Talia smiled at the pup, tapping her tail to his nose playfully. The liepard stood turned to go back into the forest and motioned for the smaller Pokemon to follow. She started into the undergrowth, standing tall as she reguarded her territory with pride. A apex predator in her prime and the lushes forest she called home.

He followed suit, his paws thumping against the ground excitedly. "I can't believe it! The day has finally come!" Keoni smiled to himself, a warm glow seemed to come from him. "I can finally evolve into the legendary Arcanine!"

Talia walked over thought the under growth til they made it to where a large sand pit stood. The liepard stopped the fire type with her paw and nodded towards it, "stay here I'll be right back. Don't try to insult him".

She then turned and disappeared back into the forest. She search for a while before climbing to the top of a Sitrus tree, collected three very big berries and started walking back to where she had told the growlithe to stay.

Keoni nodded obediently. He sat down, tail still swishing. Keoni looked around, noting all the details. "Looks nice here." Keoni thought. His paws were trembling in excitement, and he couldn't help but grin.

Talia got back to where she left the fire type and placed the berries at her feet. Curling her tail around the small fire type, "hey! Old guy. I need to trade something with you"!

"What do yah want! I was sleeping," a grouchy trapinch poked his head out from the middle of the sand pit. The trapinch spotted the berries at Talia's feet. He narrowed his eyes but didn't go back into the sand, "what do you want for them"?

"A fire stone. I know you got them and you can't get these yourself," Talia smirked raising a paw over one of the berries. The trapinch grumbled and ducked back into the sand before popping back up with the stone, he threw it to liepard and she threw the berries to him. The trapinch pulled the berries down and didn't come back up. Talia passed the fire stone to growlithe, "here you go".

"Thanks miss!" He looked at the Fire stone before bringing it closer to examine it properly. Tears pricked the corners of Keoni's eyes, but he wiped them away with a swipe of a claw. "It's finally mine..." Keoni shook his head. "Miss, if you don't mind... May I battle you? I want to test my skills to see if I'm fully capable of evolving." He gave the Liepard a hopeful look.

"Gladly but we should probably do it away from cranky pants," Talia purred as she turned to start towards the flower fields not to far away, the liepard breaking into a sprint. She boosted herself using her claws which dug into the earth below her. The dark type moved through her territory with practiced ease and grace, fur illuminating every so often when patches of sun light hit it.

Keoni nodded and followed behind the Liepard. "So where should we battle?" Keoni asked, the Fire stone in his fur. He looked back at the Liepard, a fire in his eyes.

Keoni continued following the Liepard, he trusted her. "She's nice, unlike that one Geodude back in that one region..." His tail swished and he looked ahead, his green eyes full of courage.

"There is a flower feild coming up. It should be a good place for you to test yourself," Talia purred loudly skidding to a stop when she reached her destination. She let herself take in the sweet scents around, many different types of flowers and sweet smelling plants calling the feild home. A few prey Pokemon scattered when they saw her, in fear that they might become her dinner. Talia laughed at this and padded further into the brightly colored plants. Her dark fur sticking out sticking out against the red and yellows, "you do not seem to bad, pup. Your pack should welcome you home with open arms once you evolve".

The Meowstic reached liepard and tapped on its back. "Excuse me! You knocked me over back there!" She purred in rage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talia looked down at the small psychic type and smirked. She held herself so that she stood over the smaller cat Pokemon, tail swishing about playfully as she did, "well, little one. I'm afraid I didn't see you, so I'm sorry. If you are looking for a fight im afraid I can't right now. I have already promised a battle to this growlithe over here".

"Not at all," Talia smiled leaning away to look toward her opponent. She got ready to defend and attack the fire type she promised the battle two, fur calm and eyes playful. The liepard got into a hunting crouch and started to make a circle in the flowers, patting them down to make a basic battle arena.

Species: Floatzel
Name: Ivern
Level: 47
Items: It has an escape rope tied around its waist.
Clothes: None

Ivern dragged the dead Gyrados's head onto the sandy area, He looked at the lifeless body, and then dove into the water and attempted to drag out the rest. He attempted to gut the Gyrados, but due to its massive size, it would take hours... He started from the head, and tried to work his way down...

Species: Riolu
Name:Charlotte
Level: 19
Clothes: Only a blue backpack she had stolen from a trainer one day.
Lucario, Charlotte's guardian, had left the den recently to go hunt for more food for them both.
Lucario left the same time every couple of days. Charlotte, at this time, out in her backpack, and head out secretly to look for a trainer. She is very proud of her backpack. It was the very first thing she has stolen from a trainer. She treasured it. She told Lucario she found it in the den one day, and surprisingly, he believed her.
----------------------
After a couple of minutes of searching, she had finnaly found a trainer. She was feeding her Aron a pink poképuff. This was Charlotte's favorite flavor of pokepuff. That looks good! She thought. I have to have it...

She then sprung into action, right before the poképuff entered the steel-rock types mouth, Charlotte use quick attack to swiftly snag the Sweet treat, and retreated behind a bush.

Keoni faced the Liepard, a green fire shone in his eyes. "Before we fight, may I know your name? I'm Keoni." He said, his green eyes scanning the Meowstic in the background.

Keoni nodded, now looking at the Liepard. "And you?" He wanted to be friends with the Liepard that didn't hurt him. "As I said, I'm Keoni." He rose his chest, making himself seem bigger than before.

Charlotte was wondering around, once again, after finishing her poképuff. "That was probably the best poképuff I ever had!" She said cheerfully. After about ten minutes of walking around randomly, she spotted some commotion going on. She could only see a Meowstic and a Growlithe.
"I never seen them before..." She said. She decided she should go investigate.

Charlotte went to general area that she wanted to investigate.Eventually she ran into the Meowstic she had saw earlier. "Oh hello! I'm Charlotte!" She said as she introduced herself. She always did that to strangers, she was a outgoing Pokémon.

"I am Talia. It is nice to meet you, pup," the liepard smiled brightly, stepping forward and holding herself with a regal air to herself. She then leapt forward to see how the growlithe would react, changing her direction before she barreled the fire type over. The leopard pokemon dodged around the circle she made, a loud purr erupting from her throat, "well let's have some fun".

Charlotte was surprised by this behavior. Other Meowstick would usually be pretty talkative with her. "Why do you seem to be in a hurry?" Charlotte wondered, tilting her head slightly.

"Long story... I remembered I have to go and meet with my friend Stella, a Glameow, and now I have to grab flowers for her she is a bit sick. It's a far way too up into the mountains." Kyra said pointing at the snowy mountains.

"I would love to help you!" Charlotte exclaimed. She had at least 4 hours before Lucario came back. "I can help you pick flowers." She then bent down and picked a flower.

Keoni stood patiently, waiting for Talia's next move. He took some of that time to look around, noticing how beautiful the day was today. "Never knew how nice the placed looked till now!" He thought happily.

"Why thank you, but I got a whole list of stuff to do!" Scarlet says showing a long list reach from her head to her feet. I need herbs, berries, flowers, polished stones... and the list goes on."

"Here, wait a minute..." Charlotte says, taking off her backpack and looking through it. She takes out a couple of sitrus berries from her bag. "You can have these!" She said happily, handing them to Scarlet.

Talia saw the attack coming from a mile away and dodged easily before noticing that her opponent was distracted with the scenery, she charged and used covet. Swiping past the growlithe and snatching his fire stone as she passed. The dark type smiled as she tossed the fire stone into the air and used her tail to bat it into the flowers. The liepard then charged again this time using fury swipes.

Scarlet notices the fire stone, but didn't know it was growlithe's. She picks it up and begins her journey to the mountains starting with the bridge crossing the river.

Ivern stops cutting through the gyrados to listen to something hit the ground, not far away. An object, maybe. He skulked over to the location, and watched a meowstic tread away from the landing site. Maybe she picked it up, whatever it is. He stared at them- HER rather, due to her white apperance, he tailed them silently without a moments notice.

Talia narrowed her eyes as she growled playfully, bring another paw down close to the fire type's eye. She pressed her attack down but didn't cause to much harm, "not bad, pup".

She then wrapped her tail around one of his front paws, twisting so she could throw the smaller pokemon off. The dark type not using much of her energy and smiling as she manuvered.

Status
Not open for further replies.