• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I was hunting just now but don't worry, I'm not that hungry," Talia purred at flying type. Her eyes flickered around at the forest around her as she laid down, relaxing, "I'm sorry if we bothered you at any point. Simply having fun".

The dark type licked the scar on her shoulder, humming to nothing in particular, "Dask has just got a hang of that nasty ability of his".

"Well, i'm hungry" said Kaz while grinning, he tracked a scent throught the woods,looking for a prey worth hunting. The Houndoom found the scent while visiting the place where he fought with the Torch...Combusken. He was surprised to see a Liepard hunting in the same woods as he. He followed her to check her intentions and how close she was from his cave.
"Are you gonna to eat that?" he said pointing to Meria with his head.

Talia stood up gracefully, not even flinching when the houndoom appeared. She kept her fur down as she turned to look at Kaz, "I don't talk with my food, so she is not food. And if you plan on eating my conversation partner then we might have a small problem, especially with much of bore the forest has been lately".

The liepard licked her teeth, giving a subtle warning to the fire type. She waved her tail back and forth before stretching letting her muscles ripple under her coat as she showed off in a sign of dominance, "besides you walked out of your territory a few steps ago so technically this is my territory".

"Come on kitty, i had a really bad week" He said, glaring at both the Liepard and the Taillow "can you just step out of my way? See, i can be your conversation partner,you can eve have the legs, so...how about stepping out of the way?" He said, while taking a offensive stance.

"Hick!!"she gasped, she didn't even saw him walking throug the woods. Meria was his target. She didn't even knew the Liepard a few seconds ago, but, seeing her stand against the houdoom to preotect her...she couldn't leave her fighting by her own. "You want me?"She said "come get me!" and then she jumped and started to fly near to the ground, hoping the houndoom would follow her, letting Talia go.

What the Taillow did surprised him brave... unfortunately, that's not enought, he took a deep breath, filling his mouth with dark energy, and then while roaring he released the Dark Pulse energy against the Taillow.

Meria felt her wing being pushed before she realize what happened, She tried to evade flying up, but the attack had a good range, the only thing she did was increase the distance between her and the ground. Meria felt the pain in half of her body when she fell from the sky, but that was nothing compared to the pain of the impact. "Why are some pokémon so mean?" she said just before fainting.

Talia growled before her leaping to the downed taillow and booking it into the undergrowth, weaving between the trees as before leaping onto a long that crossed a fast paced river. She placed Meria off to the side and waited ready to knock the fire type in the water if he followed.

"Mean?" He asked while following the Liepard from a safe distance "Do you think i'm mean?" He laughed "That's actually funny..."He said. He stopped, focusing on hearing...The liepard wasn't moving either. He heard a river.
Good plan...hunter's instincts, but i'm a hunter too, you know? He thought.
"Will you tell her? if she ever wake up?" IF i can't catch her... "Will you tell her, you're almost so bad as i am? You know, you and i...we are predators, we hunt, we need to do that in order to survive" He filled his lungs with smoke "But you know that,right? I bet you hunted and killed as much as i did"he said expelling the smoke... In matter of seconds the whole area was filled with smoke, blocking the vision and the senses of everyone around, except the hearing.
Kaz holded his breath, focusing in hearing Talia breathing.

Last edited:
Talia watched as the smoke filled around her. The liepard took place over the taillow protecting the small Pokemon with her body, "yes, I am a hunter, a predator but unlike you. I don't hunt Cubs. Now run along back to your alpha, don't want to be stepping out of line to much if you value your dignity".

The liepard breathed in the smoke, her brain scattering a moment in fear before she caught herself and allowed for her instincts to take hold. Her ears twitching at the lightest sound as she got ready if she was attacked, "do you like games"?

He heard it, knew where it was standing.
Kaz prepared a flamethrower, his mouth, hot enought to melt rocks.
"'Run back to my Alpha'?I'm the Alpha!" He said, firing the flamethrower
But it wasn't in the Liepard direction, no....he found a better prey, a bigger prey... The smoke dissipating when the flamethrower hit his target, a big, muscular Pyroar.
"Well, that's a surprise... trying to steal my prey?" The Houndoom said.

Kyki sat up slowly, rubbing her head and groaning dramatically. "Whaz happenin'?" She asked groggily. "Whaz goin' on?" The Combusken noticed a Liepard talking with a Tailow. That's nice. I guess.

Talia froze when she saw the Pyroar, her fur standing on end as the Pokemon cried out in pain. Several other cries echo the pyroar's, "pup, stop! You don't know what you're doing".

Several other Pyroar stepped out of the forest, all snarling and snapping at the Kaz. The Pyroar that was hit now charging up a flame charge. Talia watched all of them, still keeping her stance over the taillow.

Did she called me pup?
He looked at the Pyroar pack in front of him
"Wow, thats bad" but even saying that, he was smiling "I'm gonna love this...or die in a epic way"
The hitted Pyroar leaped, using the flame charge.
But the "Flame" part of the Flame charge was absorved by the Houndoom skin.
"Flash Fire" Kaz said, grinning"Basically, Fire type attacks, don't work against me,it even make me stronger."
"My turn" Kaz used Dark Pulse, the Pyroar in front of him took a direct hit, fainting.
"Ya know, i could use some help here" he said to the Liepard.
He faced the remaining Pyroar, his eyes shining when he said:
"Who's the next?"

Last edited:
"You have a death wish, pup," Talia growled but her attention switched as an even larger male Pyroar stepped out of the woods. Talia seemed to straighten, her eyes going sharper at the new male steeping onto the field, "back off now, I will not stand by you".

The pyroars circled Kaz, charging using normal and dark type moves such as crunch and hyperbeam. The large male stood back though surveying what was going on, he met Talia's eyes and seemed to puff up his chest more. Talia just huffed at this throwing her nose into the air, using her tail to cover the injured Pokemon bellow her.

Kyki fully awoke to the sound of an epic battle going on. "Now I really want to kl now what's going on." She muttered. She stepped out of the underbrush. She saw a Liepard defending a Tailow, the Houndoom from before(Not helping him), and tons of Pyroar. She switched her attention to the large male Pyroar in front of Talia. The Combusken Speed Boosted up to it and aimed a Power Up Punch at it.

"Little one!"Kaz said at the same moment he used counter in a female Pyroar attack "I told you you would see me soon" He grinned an then focused in battling.
Two Pyroar females and the big male battling with Talia. "Kitty, i'm counting on you to take the big one down."
Kaz faced the two females snarling at him "Don't look at me, you're the one who started this." He grinned and charged a Dark Pulse attack, hitting one of them, she fainted. Kaz was wounded... his right paw was broken, he didn't notice it until now.
The last female Pyorar notice it, she jumped to attack Kaz, he raised his right paw to defend himself, it was to late when he realized his mistake. The female scratched his chest, Fire Fangs, Claws and Crunchs, attacks from both sides as they rolled together biting and scratching each other.

Kyki watched the mayhem and was sent flying by the Pyroar. Because she was still injured, she wasn't able to fight back. So she fled, pride and dignity in tatters.

The female Pyroar bit his right neck and Kaz used his left pawn to scratch her eyes and then bitting her neck as revenge, and than using flamethrower while biting. The female Pyroar fainted.
Kaz looked around, the Combusken fled...
"Humph, she wasn't a warrior after all."
Than he remembered about Talia and her friend Taillow -his former prey- Than he looked around to see what was happening with Talia.

The fire type turned toward the downed fire type, Talia snapped eyes over to the Pyroar in front of her, "he's out, leave him alone. He is weaker then he thought he was and paid the price. Let us leave".

Talia stepped in between the two parties, her fur slightly proofed up. The Pyroar laughed deeply as he eyed up the other feline, his head raised his in arrogance, "oh? Hmmm I might, might. Want to know what I've heard, I've heard that a while back that a liepard and cubs moved from the territory of a pretty big pride. Some even say that some of her cubs were litleo, tell me who fathered the kits and I'll let you go".

"That's none of your business. So stay out of it," Talia snapped, her claws digging into the turf under her paws. Her eyes challenging the pyroar's as they stared each other down.

Kyki gulped some wrinkled berries from her pile. Much better. I think I can go back. She Speed Boosts back and finds the battle at its climax. "Um… is this private? I feel like I might be intruding."

Talia flicked her ears over to the Combusken, catching how she was acting she forced herself to calm down. Her fur laid flat, eyes softened, and she sat down, "no, no. It's fine, little bird. Nothing to personal, he is simply sticking his nose in matters not his own".

The Pyroar huffed and tried to move around the liepard only to have his muzzle hit by Talia's tail as her eyes flickered back to his. Her eyes going hard once again, "it's a major hit to a predator if someone implies they cannot protect their own. He is stepping out of line, I am merely reacting to his threat".

Kaz heard that, and that was true. He would do anithing to protect his kind and friends. He thought abou helping her dealing with the male Pyroar, but that seemed to be kinda of personal. "I think she's able to take care of that" he said "just relax, little one" he said while looking at the Combusken. He forgot what he was doing before all that starts, right now he didn't even cared, he could hunt something later, but the fighting happening right in front of his eyes, that was a rare event.
Kaz sat down to rest while watching what was going to happen.

The male Pyroar snarl and snapped at her tail but Talia saw it coming and moved it out of the way before slapping his head with it again. She moved so that she stood in an almost playful manor. The Pyroar charged at her and as she side stepped, the fire type's shoulder clipping hers so that she stumbled a bit. Using it to his advantage his clamped a fire fang onto her left leg. The dark type hissed in pain as she was bitten but retaliated by using fury swipes on the eye closest to her. As the claws sunk into the skin, the Pyroar reared back roaring in anger and lashed out with another fire fang to Talia's shoulders. Talia moved so that it didn't do as much damaged and kept at fury swiping him, pushing the larger Pokemon towards the waters edge. Noticing just as it was almost to late the fire type used his superior strength and large paws to catch Talia off guard, sending her scattering to the water, where she went under, "well it looks like we are done here. Pride home".

Kaz stood up when Talia fell in the water. He runned to the river edge .
"Now that's real bad" he thought, he could jump into the river and try to help her, but as a fire prokémon the water would weaken him, besides, he doubted he could swim with only one front paw, since the other one was broken. He stared at Combusken, no, he woudn't send the little bird, who was also a fire type to a diving. He waited for a signal, until know Talia showed to be capable of taking care of himself. However if this time she was in need of help, he would jump in the river.

Why?
He didn't know the answer, maybe because she was a good fighter, and drowing wasn't exactly a warrior's death.

A paw latched onto the log as she passed and Talia pulled herself up, looking royally upset and very much wet. Her fur wet and clinging to herself as she with struggle pulled herself from the water and onto shore. The liepard glared in the direction that the Pyroar's went and marched, more like slowly padded as she was tired and very angry, toward the downed taillow, Combusken, and houndoom were, "I hate impromptu baths. I hate snotty Pyroars and I hate being too wet".

As she passed the houndoom, she made sure to shake her coat off, splattering the fire type with water. Her purple and gold fur now very much unkept and in a very much disgraceful order for her kind, "you can scurry along now, pup. You are no longer needed".

She was alive, he felt a light relief.
Kaz was wounded, dirty, burned, soaked and tired, he probably wouldn't be able to help anyone, and the Liepard would have to save HIM from drowing- what he doubted -he would have jumped, but that didn't matter anymore, he was a coward back then, it wouldn't happen again.
"Hmph" he said when the Liepard stopped by his side.
"Do ya enjoy calling me pup? You don't really look any older than me." he said "Kitty" he grinned.

Last edited:
"Stop acting like a pup and I stop calling you pup, pup. Now don't you have a den to run back to, hmmm. I don't think your mom will want you out this late," Talia purred back, drying her fur in the sun as she stretched out. Her eyes watching the fire type as she used her tail to bring Meria closer to her, keeping the smaller Pokemon to her. Huffing at how long her fur was taking she titled her head at the other predator, "you do realize that you could be useful and help dry my fur, puppy".

Last edited:
Calling a Houndoom pack leader 'puppy', that was a brave cat. "I have some apologies to say to that little pokémon over there"he was thinking about that for a long time, it seems like hunting cubs wasn't any glorious at all " Until she wake up, i'll be around" he said.
About her soaked fur, it was the leat he could do since i fail taking her out of the water. His body glowed red and then started to produce Heat Waves, not enought to burn though.

When Meria woke up she was felling dizzy, and she was wrapped with a pokémon tail. She raised her head and saw the Houndoom glowing Red. "Ugh!" She used her wing to defend herself...But nothing happened. Anyway, she decided to keep her wing raised.

"Thank you. And I believe so as well. Finally growing into a big dog. Well good, I don't need anymore chaos to deal with," Talia purred happily as she soaked in the warmth, her eyes closing in content. She curled one of her front paws around Meria, nudging the flying type into a more comfortable position. The dark type smiled faintly as she groomed some of the out of place feathers before looking back toward Kaz, "you said you were an alpha, won't your pack become worried"?

"Yes, he pack got pretty worried" said a voice in the shadows "you look terrible" said Ivar, a Houndoom from the same pack as Kaz, stepping out of the shadows. "Seriously, look's like you were stepped by a Rhyperior pack, over and over again"
He looked around just to see a bunch of Pyroar fainted in the grass, he was aproaching Kaz when he heard a male Pyroar moaning in the ground" Oh, this one seens to be waking" he raised his paw and used it to knock out the Pyroar "Not anymore..."
Ivar looked at Kaz direction, he was glowing red -Heat Wave?-, and there was a Liepard looking at him.
"Should i be worried with her?" he pointed Talia with the head. "Or maybe i should be worrying abou that like bird over there?" He smiled " Brother, i know you were getting softer, but taking a beating to a cub?" He mocked Kaz.

"Cub? Who me? That's a lot of talk coming from what I hear an omega, hmm? If your so big and strong then why don't you come over here and put me in my pretty little place," Talia purred slowly standing now that her fur was not wet, the coat back to its normal shinning state. She held herself with a high confidence, watching the new comer with a look of playful danger, "of course that's if your not scared".

"Beta" he said "And i was talking about the little Taillow that just felt when you stood up"he little bird was now in the floor. "And as much as i would like that, i will have to regret, my only reason to be here right now is that big and broken guy over there. He said pointing to Kaz. "And i would never hurt such a beatiful lady like you,i'm Ivar, the Beta." he said"Well.....what you said your name was anyway?

"You know, i was starting to miss your company in the hunts" he said "that feeling suddenly vanished, ya know?" Ivar was standing over there during 2 minutes, and that was all it took him to almost start a fight.
"No, you don't need to worry with... coming to think about it, i never heard your name, kitty."

"Talia, at your service. A gentleman I see well then your welcome but do not fear such little creatures as my friend here, it's not becoming of a predator to be scared of prey," Talia hummed as her tail curled gently around Meria in apology. Looking to the sky she saw that it was almost noon. Talia used her tail to pat the taillow on the back before resting again, "how much longer do you think these pleasantries will be I have hunting to do and a den to keep warm so".

"Well...anyway i just came to pick by that useles mount of meat"he walked towards Ka with a smile "So, you know that predator meat doesn't taste that well, right?" He looked over his shoulders to the Pyroar bodies in the ground "Well, i'm gonna carry that, an you... Try to carry yourself until we reach the our territory"he smiled"By the way, what are you doing here? That's not even our hunting territory, you know?"he said while sniffing the air"ours ended a few meters that way, and i pretty much sure i don't know who own this one."

Talia waved her tail in a hello wave before turning back to Meria and picking her up. The dark type purred happily as she made sure the smaller Pokemon was confortable, keeping in check that her noise wasn't too loud, " I'm afraid I must leave, little bird. I have to hunt and go make sure a friend of mine hasn't gotten himself killed".

The dark type gave Meria one last nudge before sauntering back into the undergrowth of the forest, "before you leave, feel free to visit again, this was quite the fun game".

"My head hurts." He said in the way home. "My leg hurts, My belly hurts" He did this all the way through his cave "My paw Hurts, My eyes hurts, My back hurts" He smiled at his angered friend by his side. Ivar was carrying the Pyroar body by his own "Hey." He stopped, his friend friend looked at him " How do you fiz a broken paw?"

Kyki just stood there awkwardly, incredibly unsure of what to do. So, she stood there while drama occurred in front of her very eyes. Then, the other Pokemon started to leave. "Bye, I guess?" She said, not knowing what else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.