• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haha!" Though Keoni was literately slammed to the ground, he was having a blast and didn't even notice that the Meowstic took his precious stone. "Take this!" He used Flame Charge, slamming himself into Talia and increasing his speed.

Talia took the attack and countered it with pursuit. The dark type launching forward to get under the fire type and launch him into the air. She kept her tail either curled around one of her legs or close to ground. She laughed along side her opponent being more playful than malevolent, "come one pup! Is that all you got"!

"Don't underestimate me now!" He continued laughing, using another Flame Charge. After attacking he had just noticed that the Meowstic had left. "... Wait, Talia.. Where's that one Meowstic?" He stopped, the fire leaving his eyes.

"I don't know," Talia replied after she had dodged out of the way of the attack. She slowed down and looked around before diving into the flowered looking for the fire stone. She started to panic when she couldn't find it, tracking it's smell. She held herself in a guilt manor, turning to look smaller fire type, "I think the fire stone is gone. I'm sorry I'll get you another one".

Charlotte notices that the Phschic Pokémon just took Growlithe's Fire stone. "Wait!" She yells, trying to catch up with her.

"No, we should look for it! I'll get more experience if we do it that way." Growlithe looked at the snowy mountain, smelling a faint trace of the Meowstic coming from that direction.

She reached the cabin door and met with her friend. They chat and had cups of tea. Scarlet then pulled out the odd Fire stone that she had stumbled upon. They observe it for a minute.

Charlotte decides to run to the mountains, when she realized Meowstic wasn't there. She runs across the bridge, to the mountain and jumps from rock to rock.

Keoni's tail wagged excitedly as he looked up at Talia. "Well, can we?" He asked with giddiness of a excited child. He hopped around in a circle as he usually does.

Scarlet flipped the closed sign to open and watered the flowers in the shop. She set the firestone on the back counter and began to make flower arrangements. Customers begin to flow in and she sells her flower arrangements one by one.

Charlotte has finnaly reached the mountain top. She has 3 hours left before she has to go back. But she can't find Meowstic anywhere! "Where could she have gone?" She wonders. She gives up and continues to go down the mountain. "It's so cold up here..." She thinks, then she slips on a sliver of ice, and starts to tumble down the mountain.

Scarlet sells more and more flowers and continues to make flower arrangements as fast as possible. Finally, the rush was over and the store was empty. "Why do so many people like flowers..." purrs Scarlet as she pants. She then pulls out a magazine she found in the town and began to read while sipping tea.

Despite not receiving and answer, he bounded off following the scent of the Meowstic. When he neared the mountain he saw someone tumbling down. "They must need help!" Keoni leaped from rock to rock and caught the Riolu in his arms, and tumbled down with them softening their fall.

Riolu was closing her eyes during the fall, and didn't even notice a Growlithe had caught her.When the falling stopped, she looked up and saw him.((it's a boy,right?)) "oh...t-thank you..." She was speechless.

(Yeah.) Keoni shook his fur, the small rocks and dust spreading. "No problem! Are ye' alright?" Keoni asked. "You took quite the fall now." His emerald green eyes scanned the Riolu.

She then recovers herself, and jumps back to her feet. "Oh, and thank you too." She said to Scarlet."What is your name anyway?"She asked both of them.

Species: Quilava
Name: Ashley
Level: 26
Items: Fire Gem(in her necklace)
Clothes: Ashley wears a silver dog tag necklace with a Fire Gem inside of it. She also wears a silver band-style bracelet. (EXCLUSIVE TO THIS RP) Ashley also has a brown satchel bag thing.
Ashley was walking through the forest near the mountains. Her legs ached from traveling, after she had been chased out of her home. A flood had ravaged most of the small community. The stronger Pokemon had ganged up to force the weaker ones out of the area and make more room for themselves. "Selfish jerks," Ashley muttered under her breath. She saw a Growlithe and a Riolu as she neared the edge of the woods, near the mountain, and decided to go and ask for help. She charged ahead, ignoring her screaming muscles, and stopped, panting, in front of the duo.

Keoni looked at the Meowstic and then back to the Riolu. "I'm Keoni, have you seen my Fire stone?" He'd ask, his green eyes almost seemingly glowing among the trees shadows.

"Oh yes!" Charlotte said. "I was heading up to the mountain, because Scarlet had your fire stone, and I wanted to tell her..."

Ashley was panting, but grateful that these Pokemon seemed like they wanted to help her. "I think so, just... exhausted," She said. "I was driven out of my home, though. A huge flood came and washed away most of the place. The stronger Pokemon chased out the weaker, including me."

Keoni gave the Quilava a curious sniff, seeing how the fur was all clumped up in messy patches as if it hadn't been washed properly. "Stange... How would someone in this state make it so far?" Keoni thought.

"T-That's horrible..." Charlotte has first hand experience with this kind of thing."Um...Is there anything we can do to help?" She asks,noticing her necklace.

"My name's Keoni, and you are...?" Keoni gave the Quilava a hopeful glance. His tail swished around, removing excess dust and rocks from the fall he had recently had.

"I'm Ashley," She said. Ashley sighed. "I'm not sure what we can do. These Pokemon are real jerks, and they're strong. Not a great combination," She said. "They just chased everyone else out. I'd be surprised if they didn't wind up fighting over territory or something and destroy everything."

Meowstic stands up and closes her yellow eyes. "Allow me..." she levitates into the air and a scream can be heard in the distance of a larger Pokémon. Scarlet lands on her feet and smiles at the Quilava. "I got one"

Ashley looked down at the dog tag necklace. It had a Fire Gem in it. The necklace was something that had been passed down in her family. "It's a Fire Gem. And... Well, that was... fair, I guess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.