• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Kill what?) Keoni just stood in the background hopping around his small mane flaming in excitment. "I'll fight em'!" He chanted. "I'll fight em', I'll fight em'!"

Keoni sniffed the area and had suddenly sprinted off as if he actually recognized the scent. "I'll fight em', I'll fight em'!" He continued chanting before a large Trevenant came into view. "You! You destroyed that one other forest!" Keoni snarled at the Trevenant. "It's about time I finish this fight!" Keoni gave a battle howl before glaring at the Trevenant who was now charging him.

"No, this one's a ghost type! Physical attacks are useless against these!" He turned back to the Trevenant and released a powerful Flamethrower apon it. The Trevenant stumbled back, it's rotting bark crackling and popping.

"Oh wait...they are?" She then stops, not realizing this."How about I use Ice Punch?" She then starts charging a ice punch.

Keoni hit the Trevenant with another Flamethrower, reducing it to rotting pieces of bark and ash. He dug through the ash, finding the backpack. "Found it!"

(Yeah.) Keoni nodded in agreement. "We should." He looked up into the sky, his green eyes seemingly glowing among the darkness. "... I wonder..." He yawned. "... If it might be in your village?"

"OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GET BACK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE 3 HOURS AGO OH GOD" she yells frantically running back to her den.

"Mk Scarlet." Keoni says, now following suit. His eyes actually did give off a soft glow through the walk. "... So what's it like in your village?" Keoni asked curiously.

We make it to camp with young Espurr and Meowstic wandering the tree houses. There was one large tree that was hollowed out and used as the town square where shops sat.

Talia was about answer but the fire type and other Pokemon ran off. Shaking her head with a laugh, she padded back into the forest to hunt for her dinner. The liepard caught herself a rattata and made herself comfortable in her den, noting that she should try and find a more warm bedding incase the weather took a turn for the cold. The liepard drifted off to sleep, tail laying her tail over her eyes.

"...." He is barley visible through Charlotte's Point of view."...I'm not mad at you." He says,smiling."Wh-What? You aren't?"
"You really thought I didn't know you snuck out of the den when I was gone?"
"W-wait...you knew?"
"Well yes...but it is time for bed. Tomorrow you can go out."

Keoni looked around in awe. "... Nice place." He said, tail swishing about "So many Pokemon are out, even at night!" Keoni grew more excited, looking around s'more.

Scarlet climbed the tree leading to her small home. She opened the door with Ziri in her hand. She placed her sleeping son in his small bed. Scarlet prepared tea using a candle stick and a contraption that held the teapot to heat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.