• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon:Skitty
Level:30
Clothing:None.
Other:Basically she is a crazy stalker. If I was doing this in a more mature rp, there would be a lot more to say about her....

She decided her next victim will be whoever lives in this house. She decided to hide under this table...then she heard voices. She decided to scare them by making the floorboards creek a little...

(You can make two characters.) "Sounds good!" Keoni grasped the cup in his paws and drank the delicious tea. Both hot and cool, he loved it! "This is so gooooood~!" He thought.

Ziri wanders out of his room in tears. "Scary Skitty!!" Ziri yells. "Honey, did you have a vision again? Maybe you should sit with us?" Scarlet said putting Ziri on her lap.

Keoni's legs swung beneath the table, coming fairly close to the Skittys face. "So, Scarlet, should we search the village tomorrow or what?" Keoni asked curiously.

I wish this doofus would keep his dumb feet out of my face...oh wait! She got a idea. When the paw got close, she bite as hard as she could on it.

Keoni winced, feeling that his foot hit a splinter. "... Ouch..."He turned to the side to remove the splinter only to find the Skitty. "What, a Skitty?" He shook the Skitty off.

"Grr....." she growled at them, then she used substitute to get away.

Skitty is in your house
Skitty will find you
Skitty will kill you
Skitty will torture you

This song Skitty sings throughout the house~

"What're you doing over there?" Keoni asked. He got off the chair and padded over to the Skitty before sniffing it. "Who are ye'?" He scanned the mysterious Skitty.

"That's enough for now." He held the Skitty in his jaws. "Allow me to show you to the door, madam." He opened the door and gently placed the Skitty on the door mat. "Good day." He closed the door.

((Ummm
She did a bad thing. I actually have it in mind what she did, but it's disturbing and this says no extremely disturbing things))

Status
Not open for further replies.