• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh? Sure!" Keoni nommed on a Pokepuff, the cream messily spreading on his muzzle. His pupils dilated. "... These..." He gave a joyful howl. "These are the most delicious things I've tasted in my life!~"

(I'm gonna stop roleplaying for the day I may be in tomorrow tho or later) "I'm going back to the town. I'll meet up with you two later" she waves and teleports away.

(Cya later mate.) "Ok, sorry..." Keoni released the bag from his claws grip. "... So I found this one other bag with some marbles and other stuff..." Keoni opened the bag he found in the cabinet letting out several marble-like balls and other battle items.
(I'll be washing dishes, so I'll be back in about 5-10 minutes.)

"Those are pretty cool!" Charlotte replied."I might trade a poképuff for one of those..."She hinted.
((W8 what ur time right now)

(Mk, back.) Keoni's eyes glittered in excitement. "Really?" He looked through the marble-like balls, sorting them into groups of duplicates. "Want this duplicate one?" Keoni asked, batting over a bright blue ball. He looked at the Pokepuffs anxiously.

"Hmmm..." Charlotte was thinking critically over this situation. She loved Poképuffs."Ok...I will give you this red one for that!" She said. She hates the red Poképuffs.

"Sure, deal!" Keoni batted over the ball and took the red Pokepuff, nomming on the delicious round pastry. "... This tastes like apples!" Keoni thought before gobbling the remains of the pastry up.

Meheheh...I want some Poképuffs...
Skitty was thinking, as she was stalking them from a distance.
"Wow! It's so pretty!" Charlotte exclaimed, admiring the ball,for the first time, not guarding her Poképuffs.

Keoni had quickly swiped a chocolate Pokepuff and swiftly ate it, his mouth still watering. "So good!" Keoni licked the cream off his muzzle and looked through the remaining items in the bag he stole. "A magnet.. Charcoals... Some leftovers, and a lot of other stuff too..."

Species: Houndour
Name: Hux
Level: 25
Items: black sunglasses
Clothes: black leather jacket
Hux looked around. He spotted some pokemon that looked like they were sorting berries. "Could you guys tell me what's going on here? I was trying to take a nap and now it looks like every bodies doing something" Hux said with a yawn as he got up from under his tree.

"...I saw that.." Charlotte said angrily..."Don't steal my Poképuffs..."

Skitty quickly swoops in and steals a poképuff.

"Who The heck was that!?" Charlotte yelled.

Species: Houndour
Name: Hux
Level: 25
Items: black sunglasses
Clothes: black leather jacket
Hux looked around. He spotted some pokemon that looked like they were sorting berries. "Could you guys tell me what's going on here? I was trying to take a nap and now it looks like every bodies doing something" Hux said with a yawn as he got up from under his tree.
Actually they are Poképuffs and we are in a city

Keoni looked up noticing the Houndour. "Oh, we're just looking through some stuff we collected today. Wanna look with us?" Keoni asked. He stood up to introduce himself. "I'm Keoni, and you are?"

Hux looked over at the kid. "My names Hux. I'm not sure what I'm doing here but I can protect you if you're ever gonna fight so just remember my name." He looked at the other one. "And still, who the heck are you two?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Charlotte..." she said distracted.She was watching the Poképuffs closely....someone swooped in and stole one, and she wanted to find out who.

"Tch..." Keoni thought. "As I said, I'm Keoni." He stood up straighter, his orange coat gleaming in the sunlight. "We were just waiting for one of our friends to pick us up."

Skitty quickattacked her way passed the bag.
"Hey! Give back my poképuff!" She said enraged.

Heh...who Is That? I know one of them...
Charlotte grabs her bag, and chases after Skitty.

Hux glared at the skitty. A wave of darkness loomed over it, and it was knocked out by the dark pulse. "Don't ever try and pull something like that again."

Keoni nodded. "Who are you waiting for? I'm waiting for a Staraptor that my friend sent for us." Keoni sat back down, recollecting the rest of the marble-like balls and battle items.

"Heh..." Skitty blurted out.
"You think that will take me out? I'm coming back...just you wait..." She then uses substitute as a decoy to get away.

Meh meh meh

I'll be back
Just you wait
Just be patient and I'll be back

She sung as she escaped.

"Keoni, do you know who that is?" Charlotte asked.
"O-oh, and thank you, Hux!" She said, before looking at her blue ball again.

"It was that one Skitty that was terrorizing Scarlet's son." Keoni snarled in the direction the Skitty had ran in. "... At least it didn't take these marble things..." Keoni looked at his bag he held in his claws.

"... I want to keep them safe, I feel a strange power comin' from them..." He tucked the bag in his thick fur. "I also have about 50,000 Pokedollars in here." He looked at a elemental stone shop down the street. "There's a shop down there."

Status
Not open for further replies.