• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I don't really know..." Charlotte said."I heard that she had something to do with Scarlet and Keoni like she tortured them or something..."

Keoni skidded to a stop in front of the wooden doors and had slipped in. He looked around, amazed at how many elemental stones there were. "So, the humans have been taking them this whole time...?" Keoni was shocked, but calmed himself down. He was old enough, and strong enough now. He leaped onto the counter and pointed at the largest Fire stone on display.
"You want that one boy? 25,000 Pokedollars if you really want it." The human took the large fire stone and held their other hand out.
Keoni opened the bag and pawed over 25,000 Pokedollars.
"Good boy, here you go!" The human said in that Arceus-Awful tone.
Keoni quickly took the Fire stone and left. "Yeah, I'm still here."

Meheheh.... Skitty was thinking inside the shop.
This electrode will use self destruct in 10 seconds...
Of course, because there was a bomb in the store, Skitty left immediately.
Tick
Tick
Tick
BOOOM

Keoni was shaken by the powerful boom and had fallen onto the Fire stone, igniting its evolving abilities. He glowed a radiant gold that was nearly blinding.

"Great I'm gonna get my candy and leave." Hux said. "He literally grabbed the rare candy and put it up on the shelf. "Hey buddy you want this?" Said the other human. This one seemed a little better. Hux nodded and fished out some money that was in his jacket. He bought the candy and left.

"Urgh!" Hux groaned. He grabbed the candy and ate it, evolving on the scene. He looked at the skitty with death in his eyes and unleashed the strongest flamethrower he could. The skitty took the hit and was sent skyrocketing into the nearest wall.

The place looked like a ruin compared to Keoni right at this moment. Everything was black and a complete mess. Keoni shone with the blinding golden light, looking as if he grew into a giant. (Seeing how Arcanine grow to be 6'03.) The radiant light continued for a few minutes.

"I'll protect you." Hux said to the unconscious Charlotte. He ran after the skitty at great speed and used thunder fang, sending the skitty into oblivion.

Species: Arcanine
Name: Keoni
Level: 30
Items: Quick claw, charcoal.
Clothes: A golden silk scarf that had suddenly appeared after he evolved.
Moves:Flamethrower, Double Kick, Crunch, Extreme Speed

Keoni landed with a loud thump, he let out a might roar of the Legendary Arcanine. A golden scarf hung around his mane that curled in various directions. He opened his eyes which were now a deep amber. He looked down on Charlotte and picked her up, letting her rest on his broad back. Keoni padded to the Skitty and trapped it under a massive paw.

"Hux." Keoni said in a more mature and soothing voice. "... I've got it." He continued holding the Skitty down with his massive paw. Keoni looked back at the Skitty. "... Why are you doing this to us?"

Species: Houndoom
Name: Hux
Level: 26
Items: Blackglasses, amulet coin
Clothes: a black leather jacket
Moves:Flamethrower, thunder fang , nasty plot, Dark pulse

The enlightened Keoni seemed to have forgiven the Skitty and curled his massive arm around the Skitty. "I can protect you." He said soothingly. He lied down and curled around the small Pokemon to keep the Skitty and Charlotte warm.

Keoni had appeared to be a large lion with characteristics that of a dog. "No need to be afraid now, we can help protect you from whoever's stalking you..."
(Everybody, lets take a break and continue tomorrow ok?)

"T-thank you..." Skitty said."No one ver believed me...s-so I started doing it too..."
"Umm I don't know about this..." Charlotte said, starting to get uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.