• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keoni looked back at the small Charlotte on his shoulder. "... Don't worry so much." Keoni looked back down on the Skitty. "If you want your aura to be strong, don't be so stressed." Keoni readjusted himself, his deep amber eyes scanning the area. "... We best get going now. I heard that perhaps the forest around here might be ours." Keoni looked out the opened doors, the sunlight just barely illuminating the blackened shop. He barely even noticed the silk scarf around his neck.

"Great, so I guess this where we hide out then?" Hux asked himself as he stood in front of the forest. "I'll just wait for the others here." Hux said as he curled up and took a nap.

Keoni nodded, the ends of the golden scarf winging in the breeze. "... This is my forest now, and I have to protect it." He padded past Hux and toward a den he had slept in a few nights before. He gently placed the Skitty down, along with Charlotte. He padded back to the entrance and sat guard.

Hux snoozed peacefully despite what was right next to him. A lot happened that day, and he still hadn't fully understood it. He woke up and walked over to the cave. "So this is where we're staying now huh?" Hux yawned at keoni

Keoni nodded. "Yes, I used to sleep here and it's quite roomy. It also has a water pool in the far back, just in case if anyone's thirsty." Keoni let out a purr, his fur seemingly glowing from the sunlight. "... It's also quite nice here in this forest, now, isn't it?"

" that's great. It's better than sleeping in the open so this could work." Hux nodded in response. " if you don't mind, I'm gonna go look for berries."

Scarlet yawned and opened her eyes. She sat up in her bed to see Ziri on the floor playing with his wooden train. Scarlet gets out of bed and.prepares poke puffs for the 2 of them. She begins making the tea and looks out the window to admire the beautiful morning sun.

Keonis deep amber eyes stared into the sun, as a fire type, it couldn't blind him. After giving one last purr, He sprawled out on the stone and sunbathed, his coat glowing slightly.

Talia slowly crawled out of her den, the liepard stretched when she was out. The dark type started off into the forest, letting her instincts take over as she went to hunt for her breakfast. Catching sight of a plump staravia, she fell into a hunting crouch. She launched forward and caught the prey Pokemon quickly, turning to go back to her den and eat in peace.

Keoni just layed there, his hulking body casting a small shadow over the cliff. He'd yawn and switch sides, his black stripes standing out in the bright atmosphere.

Keoni sat back up and gave Hux a welcoming nod. "Thank you." Keoni plucked a Gold berry and ate it, feeling more refreshed when the Gold berry worked it's amazing healing properties.

Returning to her den, she started to dig into her meal. Finishing it, she pushed the bones a little ways away and started working on her den. Pulling dead bushes she weaves around the base of the pine she lived under, crafting a hood over the top of the entrance. She then started gathering warmer nest materials, such as dry moss and even fur.

"Nope." Keoni curled his massive body around the two small Pokemon. "... But it's good to rest after something like that." Keoni rested his head on his paws, yawning. "... I met a legendary once y'know."

Keoni gave a soft chuckle, before opening his amber eyes. "... Arceus." His eyes closed again before a warm smile appeared on his face. "... When I was evolving, he visited me." He gave a soft purr. "He gave me this as a gift for being so courageous during the time of the bombing." He gestured to his silk golden scarf with his paw.

Keoni nodded, a low sigh left his muzzle. "I have to say... He actually looked impressed." Keoni yawned. "... I'll keep these two warm, you can sleep anywhere else in here if you want." Keoni purred and fell into a light slumber.

Hux slanted into the corner of the room. "Man, I can't believe I'm hanging out with a fairy type and a fighting type." He whispered to himself as he fell Into his lovely sleep. In his dream he dreamt of the legendaries he's met. Ho-oh, Groudon, and giratina. They were fighting in the distortion world, and it was a truly epic dream.

Keoni had his dream of playing inter-dimensional checkers with Arceus in what seemed to be the Universe. Arceus had won the game in his dream, but that was because he knew everything about everyone.

Hux woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink. Afterwards he walked outside and looked at the moon. He saw his friend mancrobat the crowbar fly across the sky, but dismissed it as his shades playing tricks on him and went back inside and fell asleep again. This dream was nothingness, and he woke up later that day and was surprised to be the first one up out of his new friends.

Keonis muscles still ached a bit from the walk to the forest yesterday, but he could deal with it. He uncurled himself from the two small Pokemon and stretched, his claws flexing in and out from his paws.

Dasken glared at her. Fun for me, that is, he thought.
He bolted behind the Liepard faster than the eye could follow. His battling speed was his greatest virtue. He tapped Liepard on the back. "Surprise," he muttered and threw a fire punch.
(Ability: Blaze
Moveset:
Flame Charge
Fire Punch
Blast Burn (Takes a lot out of him)
Agility
Flare Blitz (Also takes a lot out of him)
Is 5 moves okay? More moves for more survival.)
( Can the charmander line even learn Flare Blitz? I never chose charmander in any of my Kanto play throughs so yeah. )

(:y)
Keoni stood up and left the two small Pokemon and headed out the cave and to the nearby river. He looked at his reflection, surprised at how tall he was now. "... Cool." He refocused himself on hunting for his friends and snapped his jaws around two Magikarp that wriggled around weakly in his grip, desperate to get free. He shook the fish until they stopped moving and caught a couple more.
After Keoni finished hunting, he took the fish by their tails and trotted back to the cave where his friends reside.

"Thanks for the breakfast big guy." Hux said as he took a fish from his friend. "Wow this is relatively strong magikarp. Is it almost evolving season again?" Hux pondered

"Nearly." Keoni replied. He left a couple of Magikarp for the Skitty and Charlotte. He curled back around the two sleeping Pokemon and started eating his prey. "... I remember something that my great grandpa saw when he was a pup." He took another bite from the Magikarp.

Keoni swallowed the bite. "... He saw a red Gyrados in the mighty Lake of Rage." Keoni grinned, his childhood memories coming back to him. "... My grandpa fought it alongside with a trainer... I think the guys name was.. Uh, Gold or somethin'?" Keoni readjusted himself. "... My grandpa fried the Gyrados to a crisp though." He swallowed the last of his meal.

Hux nodded in agreement. "My buddy Mr. Stake the meganium told me about that. He says his friend owly mc beal died fighting that thing, which caused mr stake to kill the gyarados for vengeance. I guess our trainer Tantor fought another red gyarados."

Keoni. "Yes, the one my Grandpa battled gave him scars all over. Sorta reminds me of my older brother, Redwood." Keoni purred. "Redwood is even stronger than me, he's known all over for battling a legendary."

"Thats the problem. We don't know." Keoni sighed. "People say it was either a Lion or a Bat. Some say something from space, and others say large yellow and purple cat. But, hey. We just might never know until we ask him... If we ever see or find him."

Status
Not open for further replies.