• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Heart of a Wild Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yeah, we found her bag.) Keoni stretched his stiff muscles, yawning. "... So, what's the plan for today? He asked tiredly. His tired eyes scanned his surroundings.

Scarlet chats with the Meowstic at the clothing store wearing a pink scarf." I wonder if we wander into the town even though there will be a lot of trainers around"

Charlotte woke up early today, and Lucario was awake too.
"Hey, can I go out now?" She asked sweetly.
"Umm..." He takes a look outside"..Sure"
Charlotte runs outside as soon as she heard that word.

Charlotte decided she go see Scarlet and Keoni."Wait...Where are they!?" She questions loudly to herself."Wel...I guess I could steal some more stuff from trainers..."

Charlotte follows route 8(oks make that the route ok)
To find some more trainers to steal from. So far she is having no luck...

"I usually trip them and take their bags while there unconscious!" She giggles. Scarlet whistles and a Staraptor picks them up and throws them onto its back.

At first Charlotte is surprised by this, but grows used to riding on Staraptor."Well,I usually use quick attack to get pass them quickly and snag their poképuffs..." she replies.

"Now here the fun part!" Staraptor turns upside down and they all fall. Ziri giggles as it seems they are falling to their death until they land in bushes.

She continues to wander through the lab undetected Ziri following her. They open a door running inside looking at mega stones, poke balls. Pokedex, and evolution stones.

Keoni padded over to a locked cabinet and melted it open, snatching a bag of items that could help in-battle. "... I got some stuff.. Leftovers, charcoals... and some other stuff."

She makes her way outside where Staraptor sits with a backpack. She dumps everything into the backpack and the Staraptor delivers it home. Scarlet turns around to only see Ziri "uh we lost everyone else"

Ziri turns around to see a pokeball fly at him trapping him inside. Scarlet whirls around to see a man laughing. "Finally a decent Pokémon!" He yells. Scarlet uses disarming voice and it throws him off balance

Status
Not open for further replies.