• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Okay...lemme just- oh wait, she stood up by herself," he commented, still cupping his hand around the birdie. The bird cooed at him, moving her head left tor right curiously, as if observing him thoroughly to see if he was a friend or a foe. He uncomfortably avoided her gaze, gulping nervously. Diamond tweeted on his shoulder, nuzzling his head for him to turn to face the dove again, wanting them to interact. The male dove greeted Honey cheerfully, flapping their wings in greeting. Ditti drawled, turning back into their sluggish form to perch themselves onto Milo's other shoulder, musing lazily again.
Milo lifted a finger and gently rubbed the bird's head, though he don't know if he's using too much strength on the injured dove. He's petting the dove just as he is with Diamond, but Diamond is a bit bigger than the female dove, and is currently stronger in health, so the energy used in each little pat varies.
"Haha, so...your name is Honey right? Hm, are you the same breed as Diamond? Would be quite the coincidence if you were, being that your trainer has both a Delphox and a Klefki, like me, except they're both shinies." He said, twirling his around to look at the bird closely. "Man, those pokemon really did a number on you, maybe they were hungry. Truth to be told, I guess anyone would've shot down a wild animal of it meant they could survive in this apocalypse. You couldn't blame those purrloins too much."

Honey cooed to the male Dove only using her one wing due to her other one being slightly broken and bandaged up neatly. Maskerin came over in just the right time to answer his question. "Yes...Honey is the same species of bird just like Diamond here but is smaller due to being female...so no worries on that..." She smiled gently as Honey closed her eyes relaxing on the pet from Milo. "Also...no I don't blame the Purrloin....even Pokemon has scattered to a region that doesn't have those creatures laying around...." She said sitting down next to him watching Honey as she cooed before leaping on Milo's lap to Maskerin's before going on the bed walking slowly on her own as she looked around.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, if you want to leave it up to JC, go ahead. But still, we need to first figure out where Ferninade's HQ is and how to break in, nevermind how to rid JC of Ferninade's control. " Hades said, trailing off into his thoughts before looking to Gem who had arrived with Bellamy in tow. " Oh, hey Gem. It has been long, huh? And to think we would see eachother again in such a dire situation, who could've guessed, right? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was dropped onto the ground and he turned to the others "I've been thinking slightly, what if the thing that's controlling her is something she is wearing like her mask, but yeah I agree with Hades we should just go to them. Maybe he won' t expect us to attack him" he idly started to load and reload his pistols, it was a calming motion to do.

Ariah turned to Gem, "hey Gem! yeah it has been a while, but that means lots of catching up" she turned back to the group "that may be right Bellamy but what if attacking him in his base is what he is expecting, what if he has set a trap or something, what if we didn't attack head on, what if we sent like Bellamy and Hades to the front of the base, while Shadow sneaks around into a rear door or something, I would just watch from a distance, with my rifle" she looked around wondering whether people would agree with her or not.
@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

Gem nodded. "Actually it is possible, you see I had been gathering information on the base which I had found quickly but I had to act like I worked with the co-workers there along side JC and I was able to sketch out a blueprint of how it looks inside. Also, when you say the controlling device may be under her mask, I believe you are right on that Ariah since I am able to get very close to her face and I saw something that wasn't suppose to be but....knocking the mask off of her is going to be difficult due to her very stragetic skills with the katana along with her swift movements to dodge but not to be obvious here...I think you should send Hades to the front due to him having a big Tyranitar next to him...just saying and as for Bellamy, he can ride on my back and we can get in on the roof, I'll explain what you will encounter along with the routes to take once we get there but the problem is....we need to transfer back her memories to her...or she won't remember us at all..." Gem explained. Blue then started to speak. "Are you able to stand Hades? I'll go with you since you will be barging in the front and I can use my senses to find her and about the memories...leave that to me" Blue asked looking to him. "I'll handle my sister in getting out of her control since I am able to match with her a bit" as voice said as a Braviary landed on the ground and on his back was Shadow. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Oh, don't worry. I got a counter for JC the next time she approaches us. Hunter can take her if I call Reaper to get Hunter's own weapon. After all, after seeing how JC fights and trains with you Blue, I decided to train Hunter a similiar way. Instead of training him to fight like a soldier, I trained him to fight like a Ninja, even going as far as to train him in how to fight with a katana, something he REALLY was excited to do, practically begging me for it. I realized that having all my pokemon fight the same style really makes the challenge against them easier. That and, well, Hunter was a bit of a fanboy of you and JC, to be honest. Heh, you really should've seen his face light up when I told him I was thinking about training him the same way! " Hades laughed a bit. " But, there is one secret about Hunter I've been holding out on. See, that muscle band he wears constantly? That's just for training. There is another item he can wear, which I only ever give to him to signal that he should go all-out. And even if all that isn't enough, I wasn't ranked a military commander back in the Kalos United Forces for nothing, you know? " Hades said, as he stood up again and casted Gojira back into his hyperball. " Yeah, I should be fine. Blue, there is also another way. You know how to use Psychic, right? If you do, you need to find an opening to use it on JC to put her under your control. If you can, we can get that mask off and potentially the device on her, too, assuming it isn't on the mask already. Oh, hold on a minute. " Hades said before walking outside. He put two fingers into his mouth and whistled into the air. A peregrine falcon who seemed to more resemble a large crow dove towards Hades and landed on his shoulder. He scratched the falcon under its chin and whispered something to it. It had nodded and promptly flew off again, back to the island Hades' Resort was on. Hades had walked back in, approaching Blue, Gem, Bellamy and Ariah again. " Right, so what exactly is the plan? "

Blue chuckled. "Oh was he well, I can picture any face when people and Pokemon are a fan to us so I am familiar with the expression but mind if I see for my own eyes if the training you put Hunter in will match JC's fighting style, I am well enough to at least see it for myself and see if he has what it take to master JC's fighting style and if he succeeds I may just tell JC about it and if he is lucky will receive advance from her and I am PRETTY sure his eyes will lit up once I tell him if that's alright with you of course" she asked looking up at him giving a gentle smile as she wagged her tail back and forth. "Also....yes do know Psychic as getting close to her will be easier due to my swift movements" she added.

Gem approached Hades. "Well, Hades you will go through the front but first you have to disable the security and the invisible lazars placed there and once you do that...well the answer is obvious...break down the door which will alert the co-workers sending out their Pokemon fast to attack you but I am pretty sure that is nothing you can handle. Ariah, Bellamy and I will take the roof which has a door to go downstairs and as soon as we get down the stairs we have to group together and then I will tell you where JC actually is" Gem explained. @DevVoid

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, interesting enough, seeing that you technically have nearly an identical team to mine, it is quite weird to me." He said, watching as Honey jumped from lap to lap to land on the bed. "Hee hee, she's getting stronger already, just look at her," he laughs, pointing at the bird. Diamond cooing and flew down to join her, naturally flapping his wings 3 times for a safe landing, chirping as he bounced next to her. Milo clicked his tongue a few time, placing the ice pack back onto his head, to which he had placed down to hold the bird earlier. He looks around the place and glance bitterly at the tiny pool of blood that he had lost earlier. Kiki noticeably moved away from that particular spot ironically.
"Say, the others are really taking their sweet time in coming huh," he piped up, "they left for a while now, it's pretty late out still, are they not going to freeze?"

Maskerin shrugged her shoulders a bit but did find that weird. "Yes...it kind of is....but a lot of trainers did have the same Pokemon as other people so....your not the only one being weird about this...." She said looking to Honey. "Yes...I know that supplement is specifically to regain strength back...and have her move again...I mean I am rather good at making medicines like that....for Pokemon since I don't like seeing them hurt or sick....so I did some research...on Pokemon medicine....to make some myself...which the same goes for actual animals...like Honey there...and well...I found her as a small chick....on the ground...so I believe she fell out of the nest...so she turned out to be a Dove by luck so....I raised her up until now....and to easily identify her I just made that white ribbon with a pink rose attached since male and female dove's are all the same color except the female is smaller.....so yeah..." She said looking to Honey. "Oh...yeah that naturally happens....they are still looking for JC's whereabouts....so that takes a bit of time....but they will return soon I hope...." She said.

Honey cooed at Diamond in greeting before she bounced with him as if trying to play with him as she opened her one wing to try and keep balance.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, it's creative, maybe I should dress up Diamond a bit, make him look like a gentleman." He giggles. "A mustache here and there tagged along with a bow tie would make a good combination don't you think?" He jokes, poking at the dove as he said so. "He'll look so handsome then haha, wouldn't appear as chubby." He chided.

Diamond squawked, flapping his wings offended at Milo, piss with the comment. Chirping an insult right back, though Milo didn't catch it. As he was about to continue the one sided argument, something light bounce themselves onto his back, making him lose balance for a bit before he turns back to look at Honey. He tilts his head an cooed at her, didn't take the hint that it was a harmless gesture. He looks confused and nudged her a bit with his beak, questioning her.

Maskerin chuckled. "Aw no...don't make him uncomfortable....as you can see he didn't like that comment too much..." She chuckled. "But look...she is trying to play with him thou...even thou she is wrapped up like that...it's cute..." She said looking to the dove's. Honey cooed pecking his cheek gently to pay attention to her as she hopped a bit to show him she was trying to play with him as she opened her one wing to keep balance. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, come on Diamond, play a little." Milo urged, prodding the bird forward towards the female, receiving a glare in return. Diamond tweeted in complaint, but didn't say anymore when Honey pecked him gently. He cooed and shuffled on his tiny feet, flailing his wings playfully, flapping it lightly at her. He jumps a few times, just to get closer, and chirped at her to do the same.

Honey cooed playing along with him with just her one wing. "Oh wait....I made a toy for her...and it's big enough for the both of them..." Maskerin said standing up as she reached into her bag and pulled out a colorful ball that had a side to where it stood as it had a lot of holes in it with a bell inside. She placed it on the bed as Honey cooed recognizing the toy instant as she went inside one of the holes as she poked her head out to look at Diamond before pulling it back in. "Hehe...it's fun how she pops her head out....of this...ball that I made her...and she pulls it back in a funny way" she said watching Honey.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond tilted his head, trying to mimic what Honey is doing, squeezing through the hole much more clumsily, rolling the ball slightly. He lifted his wings, squabbling at the ball's surface, trying to catch balance. He soon succeeds, with great effort. He too, peeked out the holes and chirped at his trainer before popping back inside.
Milo chuckled and he swayed peacefully at the sight. "They're both certainly adorable, though I can't see Honey's tie, so it makes it hard to tell which dove is which." He laughs. "Ah, they're probably having fun."

DevVoid

" Ain't no problem by me, I do have Gojira and Ghidorah to cover me at the front. Now, any moment.. " Hades said, holding his arm out. Suddendly, an all-black peregrine falcon looking more like a large crow than a falcon flew to Hades, dropping a katana sheated in a black holster. Hades grabbed the sheath as the falcon landed on his arm and went up to his shoulder. Hades would lower his other arm again and reaches for his pokeball belt, taking out one of the six hyperballs holstered to it. He pressed the button on it, casting out Hunter again. Hades unsheathed the katana; a long silver blade with a black handle and tossed it over to the Zoroark. Hunter grabbed the handle of the Katana mid-air and let the blade lower to his feet. Hades had then removed his large backpack and zipped open one of the larger compartments, taking out a simple white mask, shaped to fit on a Zoroark, with no expression embedded on it. It was a simple mask, with only eyeholes on it matching a Zoroark's eye shape with a black rubber strap attached to the left and right ends of the mask. Hades tossed this over to the Zoroark aswell, who quickly strapped it to his head to put it on. " Hunter, let's present to Blue why you'd be more than a match for countering JC. " Hades said, removing all of his weapons to store them in his backpack. The Zoroark nodded briefly and stood on the tip of his claws, holding his katana in both hands. Hades then put up his arms as if getting ready to box, and moved his feet back and forth, taking small steps to stay on his feet like a Pro Boxer would.

Hades motioned the Zoroark to make the first move, and so it did. Hunter was gone the first second, and to Hades' left the next, swinging sideways. Hades stepped back, behind the Zoroark, grabbing his swinging arm to throw his attack off and move the Zoroark away from himself. The Zoroark would proceed to become a blur multiple times over, appearing at Hades' back, front and sides multiple times. Each time Hades however had counter to it, be it by sweeping the Zoroark off of his feet, grabbing his wrist and throwing him away, or kicking the blade of the katana upward out of harm's reach. At one moment, Hunter was behind Hades, stabbing his katana forward, lunging it at his stomach. Hades dropped to his knees to avoid the lunge, landing on his hands and moving his legs back, grabbing onto the Zoroark's sides by clamping his feet there. Hades then pushed himself upward while moving his legs upward, flipping through the air and flipping Hunter through the air and onto the ground, causing him to drop the Katana. Hades stepped off the Zoroark to let him get up and sprayed him with a full restore he had taken from his backpack in the meantime. " Ey, good fight. See Blue, if JC didn't get me with such a cheap shot, I could've very well countered her. But I'm sure Hunter here could do it aswell, probably better than I could. " Hades said, a tiny bit out of breath. " Think he's still got some energy in him, so if you want to test him too, then go ahead. " Hades said, sitting down again for a small break and to also equip all his weapons again.

Blue nodded. "Yes, I can see you trained him very well but I don't mind testing him for myself" Blue said as she used Moonlight again to heal herself completely as the bandages she had on her fell off being completely healed. "Alright Hunter, show me your best skills with that katana and don't hold back!" She said in battle stance mode as her light blue rings glowed brightly along with her gold eyes. Shadow approached Hades. "So you have a Falcon as well I see, hm interesting...." He said as he whistled for one moment until he heard a flap of wings and a cawing before the Falcon appeared landing on Shadow's shoulder. "I have one has well...this is Fenrir the female Falcon..." He said. "You alright though?" He asked looking to him. @DevVoid

Maskerin chuckled. "Yes they are aren't they....Honey sees to enjoy the ball...thou...haha..."she said seeing Honey pop out her head again in a funny way before she got out from the top before looking upside down inside the top hole looking at Diamond as she cooed to him playfully. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond looks up at her, flapping his wings weakly, careful not to move the ball. He coo back to her, though much softly and he flapped upwards and squeeze through the same hole. It took him a while seeing that he was bigger and the hole wasn't as gaping as it appears, causing the dove to have a while of struggling. After finally getting out, he shuffled across from her, puffing his chest out in triumph proudly, happy to get out the ball finally.
Milo laughs, and pokes Diamond in the stomach, making the dove peck at him. He squeeze the fat that lays there and the bird squawked.
"Aw, do you need to lose weight," he teases, "maybe less treat from now?" He suggests. Diamond squeaked in complaint and flapping his wings at his hand, stubborn on keeping his regular intake of food and treats. Especially the treats.
"Haha, oh alright alright, get plump for all I care, when you become a snowball stuck to the floor, don't say I didn't warn you." He laughs. Diamond tucked in his neck into his shoulders, looking smaller than before. It was his way of pouting, as birds don't have cheeks.

Honey cooed opening one of her wings as she closed her eyes as a sign of a smile as she flapped her wing trying to fly but couldn't due to her other wing being wrapped. She approached a bit closer but shyly moving her head in some way to show it before starting to preen Diamond seeing some feathers popping out as used her wing to place on Diamond for support.

"Haha aw....that's cute....Honey is preening him..... probably because of those feathers coming out....but..she has never had another dove close to her before so decided to do it just by bird instinct...." She said looking to her as Sakuny laid on the bed the birds where playing on as she watched them closely wagging her tail a bit. @Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was sitting on the floor checking his ammo and making sure his bandages were tight around his abdomen, he looked up to see Ren and Aeris goofing around, Aeris had used psychic on Ren and he was now currently suspended above her. He sighed and stood up stretching lightly, "so we heading out or are we waiting for something" he asked, he really wanted to find her and free her, there were things he really wanted to say, and he was worried he might not get the chance.

Ariah was cleaning her rifle, she loved it, she had been shooting since a young age and loved the feel of it in her hands, her left hand idly stroked the Ginger when she paused from cleaning, Ginger had fallen asleep in her lap and Ariah had started the maintenance. She watched everyone, she was going to watch their backs, she wouldn't let them down, and if she failed..if she failed then...then they could die, she suddenly started to process the risk, she wasnt ready, she was going to mess up, they would have no covering fire, she sat there slowly rocking.

DevVoid

" Well, Hunter, you heard the Umbreon. " Hades said as he finished equipping himself again and closed his backpack, zipping it up and equipping it aswell. Hades stood by and walked outside, looking back to Gem. He reached into his overcoat, taking out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He took out one of the cigarettes and leaned against the wall next to the entrance, taking a smoke break to take a moment from what just happened.

Hunter nodded to Hades and watched him leave, then turned to Umbreon. He gripped his katana tightly and became a blur again, disappearing from the scene. He promptly appeared infront of the Umbreon and sliced at rapid speeds, first a slash sideways, then a downward slash, then he leapt over Blue in a somersault, spinning his blade along and landing behind her to go for two chops formed in an X-Shape.

Blue saw his movements quickly as she dodged each attack swiftly and perfectly as she sensed Hunter behind her as she lit her tail up using iron tail to stop the weapon behind with a clang before she leaped up from in front of him ending up behind him as she finally used her tail to hit him in the back but not hard enough to hurt him that bad. She did the back flip before facing him again. "Very well fast speed, that's exactly what you need to wield the blade of a katana and you cannot hesitate to take down your enemy but remain focused and don't force it" she advised. "But lets go, you have to try better then that!" She said in battle stance once again.

Shadow sighed. "I'll take that as a yes then..." He said crossing his arms as Sparkx sat down next to him watching her sister practice with Hunter.

@DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond moves his wings a bit, allowing her to have easy access to the feathers out of place. It certainly was an adorable sight, two chubby little animals grooming one another. Milo simply adores it.
"I wish I had a camera with me, it'll be worth taking a photo of." He said, squaring his hands, as if taking a picture. "It would've been a memorable moment to be remembered." He chuckles.
Diamond cooed in agreement, and Ditti drawled along with it. Kiki gave a distant chirp, keys clicking against one another as the Keychain proceeds to keep a fair space between him and his trainer, keen on not getting caught.
Diamond rotates a bit, leaning forward and pecking at Honey's misplaced feathers, obviously ending up like that because of the purrloin attack, otherwise it might've been a lovely row of downs replacing the tiny sprinklets of blood on Honey's feathers.

Maskerin chuckled as she pulled out a camera from her bag. "You mean....this device that takes pictures...." She said showing him as she watched the dove's. "I couldn't leave this behind so I had it in my bag already even before this epidemic start....so you can use it if you want to take pics of them..." She said giving a gentle smile
Honey continued to preen him as she allowed him to preen her as well since her feathers were really out of place. She cooed before moving her head to the back of him preening him once more as she ruffled her feathers a bit before they lowered down. "Actually....it's good that they are preening each other like that so Honey won't have uneven feathers like she has now....she will look a bit more better then they are plucked off....if you know what I mean....that is...." She added.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oooo, thank you," he said, taking the camera and snapping some spare photos of the two birds, not taking too much due to not wanting to overload the memory card. "It's true that it's good for the birds to preen one another once in a while, they do it nearly all the time. Feathers don't stay on forever after all," he said, snapping one more photo from a different angle. "they fall off, like furs and hair, it can get just as messy if not taken care of." he told her, examining the pictures he took.
"Man, this is some high tech camera you got here, it works like a charm, the quality is great," he said, pleased with how everything turned out. "The added lighting from the windows really helped too." he went on. "Ah, but the camera won't last forever, it can only take so many pictures."

Maskerin smiled. "Well.....I have plenty of film so....if you want to use it you can....I don't mind really...." She said as she looked to Honey seeing she had laid down on the bed legs hiding under her belly letting Diamond preen her. "Oh....yes.. the supplement does make her tired....once it takes full effect so....that's why she is resting on the bed at the moment..." She added seeing Honey's eyes close a bit.
@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hmmm, I'll do so in my free time,sounds interesting enough." He said, playing with the pictures, flipping between two to catch the difference. "If Honey is sleepy, she should rest, Diamond can stay in your room if you'd like, and if he doesn't mind." He offered. "Diamond is usually okay with leaving my side, no more than two days though, then he gets all needy and clingy and whiny and loud and nervous and aggressive and stubborn and ignorant and-" he took in a deep breath, "-and the list goes on." He finishes.

Maskerin chuckled. "I get it...no need to explain but that has to be ok with him thou....and if he is comfortable with it of course....but if you ever want to use the camera just ask me ok...I will have no problem with it"she said as she looked to Honey seeing she had fallen asleep. "I think...I will place her in the soft bed I made her...." She said approaching Honey as she gently lifted the small dove up and she placed her in a straw bed nest to let her rest. "Diamond...Honey needs to rest now...but you can stay with her if you like....only if that's ok with you..." She said holding the birds feet on her hand as she gently petted him.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Hunter turned around on the spot, stopping Blue from hitting him in the back with her tail by deflecting it with the flat side of the blade of his Katana. He leapt back a bit, looking at Blue. " Zoro, Zoro.. ' Well, let's try it one-handed, then.. ' " Hunter said, before disappearing and re-appearing infront of Blue, dashing past her, swinging the blade at her before disappearing behind her again and re-appearing to her left. He did this multiple times, dashing past Blue at rapid speeds, swinging his Katana at her, then becoming a blur to run in circles around the Umbreon to appear at a random angle again and dash past her again. He then stopped behind Blue and let his left arm swing freely, swinging the katana so fast it would seem like he's swinging four of them at the same time. It flew through the air, swinging at all angles and through all directions at Blue, as Hunter was swinging and jabbing at Blue as if he was using a Rapier.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond looks up towards Maskerin, stopping his preening for a while as she held him, and tilted his head to the side. He know what she meant, but he was unsure himself whether he'd like to stay or not. He wasn't keen on leaving his trainer, but some things can change temporary.
It took a while for him to decide, but in the end, the dove flapped his wings, agreeing to stay by Honey's side.
Milo smiles, and patted Diamond's head, pleased.
"Alright now buddy, remember, no causing trouble alright?" He said, "Do not steal their food, crumbs are okay but I better not hear you contaminating their food supplies with your spit. And I better not hear you squawking your lungs out right down the hallway. I swear, if I do I might just wring your neck." He warns. Diamond cooed mockingly, as if challenging his owner's statement. The threat was scary at first, but Diamond had grown use to knowing his trainer is too much of a softly to even lift a sword against a live animal. Heck, he might even have trouble killing a mosquito.
"Okay then, I'll leave now," Milo said, standing up, "Thanks for the ice pack, please take care of Diamond until the following days." He told Maskerin, bowing slightly in thanks, then waves as he left. Kiki follows cautiously, but chirped a goodbye to Key, and went out the door. Ditti slushed through, carefully squeezing through the door effortlessly. They drawled a goodbye too before leaving.

Maskerin chuckled seeing Milo leave before looking to the two dove's. "Alright...if you want to rest with her you can...but it takes time for her to heal completely and fly again...but don't worry alarm me if you sense something wrong with her ok..." She said before leaving the two dove's into the bathroom as Sakuny remained on the bed watching Honey and Diamond but Missy followed her trainer inside the bathroom. @Willow Tree

Blue swiftly dodged his attacks easily until she use Psychic to stop his movement's before flipping as she balanced on the blade. "Very well done I say, Hades trained you well... probably from watching JC train but her movements change quickly so you don't know where she will hit next" Blue said. "But, there is something you must master to completely wield the katana and that I can't teach you as only JC can" she added flipping again to the ground before using a swift iron tail to knock the blade out of his hand as it stab the ground. "I have seen enough Hunter, I can't undue myself even if I have used Moonlight to heal my injuries...I don't feel at full power without JC by my side...but if you want to master the katana completely then I would be happy to ask JC if she can train you better since you seem to role model her so much" Blue said giving a smile. @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond cooed in agreement, shuffling his feet underneath him and he tucked in his wings, resting his onto onto his shoulder and closes his eyes, a contented chirped leaving his beak before he slept next to Honey, though his opens them once in a while, a habit he had before really falling asleep. He shuffles a bit more, scooting next to her, pressing his side along hers, making sure it wasn't the broken wings side. From there, the dove was able to slip into a nice dream, free of the apocalypse and damage that the world had thrown themselves in.

Maskerin had washed herself up before in her PJs to sleep for the night. She was tired herself so she slipped into bed as Missy found a spot to sleep on before falling asleep herself. Sakuny laid beside her falling asleep as well comfortable next to Maskerin. She had removed her glasses from her face and placed them on the night stand next to the bed as she looked up at the ceiling with her blurry eyes as her bang slipped off her right eye as both of her eyes were visible, her Heterochromia eyes. She was thinking about all the events that had happened the past few days and just thinking about made her cry a bit as she used her arm to cover her eyes crying softly as she had let out Lavi for some safety. Lavi felt uneasy herself as she left her room for the moment before making her way outside towards a garden. She had her stick lot of fire as she placed it on the ground making a hole to keep it steady as she raised her head to look up at the sky. A sudden vision came to her thinking about Fennekin....and the story behind that Fennekin as she cried softly.

Honey cooed in her sleep as she shifted until her body was touched by Diamonds to have a bit of warmth as her head rested on the back of his neck gently.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond sneezed a bit, chirping sleepily as he shuffles again so his nose isn't all in Honey's feathers, which tickles his nose real bad. He laid a wing over Honey's body, acting as a blanket though he's sure she won't need it, he still wanted to provide some sort of comfort for her.
He couldn't wait till she gets better, maybe he'll get a flying buddy then, it wasn't fair that his trainer and pokemon friends get a girl to hang out with while he is left out. It was almost like a blessing Honey suddenly appear, even with her injured. Now all Diamond had to worry about, is whether or not his trainer decides on leaving the woman, Maskerin was her name, right?
If he chose to leave, then Diamond would have to part with the female dove.
He must avoid that path at all costs.

Lavi was alone and it was quiet as she was thinking of her past. She picked up her stick before starting to elegantly as if she was performing on stage as a coordinating Pokemon. Her mind was just deep in her thoughts as she used Mystical fire and then Psychic to combine the moves beautifully. @Willow Tree

Honey sneezed as well probably due to the feather then touched her nose as she ruffled her feathers. She was enjoying the company of a Dove her species and male apparently but she had to have hope that he would stay longer by her side with her but if he couldn't then she would have to understand it that he has some other place to go. She couldn't force his owner for him to stay with her and as she though his she rested her head against the male Dove's chest cooing a bit. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond cooed pleasantly back, snuggling deep into her feather. He was pleased with her reaction, and ducked his head into his wings, sleepily preening it without knowing. He was warm, in her embrace, and he wishes to stay this way. He doesn't know when morning comes, but he knows it not soon and he was glad for it. Maybe this time, he actually won't throw a temper tantrum for leaving his trainer for too long. Milo would be proud if he didn't, he always cries like a baby whenever Milo leaves for too long. He coos a soft greeting call, he didn't mean to, maybe he's just that sleepy to do it without knowing.

Blue left Hunter for the moment walking over to Hades and the others. "Alright enough chit chat, we should head to his headquarters tomorrow night so that way Ferninade won't suspect use and Gem needs to go into hiding for now just in case she is recognized at night. I think it is best if we sleep on this until morning since I want to be fully recovered when we go rescue JC...I can sense that she wants to get out of his control....but we have to focus on gaining her memories back as well which you can leave that to me...since I kind of know where he has it...so Hades, Bellamy, and Ariah...are you up for this plan?" She asked looking to them. "Also Hunter, I have a special job for you once we do encounter JC again which I will tell you tomorrow night" she added looking to the Zoroark.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Hunter just let this happen, listened to Blue and nodded. He took off his mask again, sheathed his katana and handed them both over to Hades who stored it in his backpack. Hades cast Hunter back into his pokeball and reached into his backpack again, rolling out a black sleeping bag out of it. He shook it out a bit and laid it out on the floor. " Let's just sleep through the night, a bit through the day and get planning at dusk, alright? I'm tired, and I'm no good on a raid when I'm tired. Nor am I really good at anything when I'm tired, really. I'll be going to sleep. " Hades said, zipping up his backpack, putting it behind him to lean his head on it as he went to lay down in the open sleeping bag. He zipped the sleeping bag shut and stuffed his arms back in there, nodding to Blue and Gem. " Night. " He briefly said, before closing his eyes and trying his best to sleep.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had been watching the two pokemon fight, he now pulled out a sleeping bag and placed it near a tree, he the sat with his back against the tree, he soon fell asleep as Ren and Aeris cam and lay either side of his lap. Ariah on the other hand, sent out Biscuit who lay down, already asleep, Ariah climbed on top of him and went to sleep on his belly.

Shadow watched as the others slept as he was more worried about his sister JC but he couldn't stay up all night and think about her so did the same as Blue and Sparkx followed just beside him. He sat down before letting out Hetilla his shiny female Arcanine who he used as something to lean on as Blue and Sparkx joined. He soon fell asleep along with the girls. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

(I will time skip a bit)

(Time skip)

Afternoon had hit quickly that following day as it was almost night time. Shadow, Sparkx, and Blue were already up and ready. He looked at his notes he had gathered from Gem as he seemed to look at the horizon for a second. He closed the notebook as he walked off with the sisters following behind him. "Are you guys ready for this? It's almost night time and then we will go an rescue JC and handle Ferninade?" He asked folding his arms against his chest as the sisters sat on each side of him. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Maskerin started to worry about Shadow and the others but she didn't want to be in the way so remained in he room. She was going through her supplies to make sure she wasn't low on anything as she looked to Honey and Diamond still sleeping. She just gave a smile before focusing back on her supplies.

Honey had finally woken up stretching herself and her wing. She felt mostly of her strength return to her as she cooed happily. She turned to see Diamond sleeping next to her as she stood up before leaping out of the nest bed. She leaped to the bed Maskerin was sitting on as she walked over to her looking up at her. Maskerin noticed of course as she gave a gentle smile. "Oh hey Honey...feel a bit better now..." She asked her as she reached her hand out close to her for her to perch on. Honey followed the trick as she grasped her hand with her foot stepping up on her own as she cooed. "Hehe, your much better then before that's for sure..." She added gently petting her. @Willow Tree