• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
His facial expression slightly wavered once more, and he looked on towards the distance. "You're a capable girl, you've survived up till now with someone by your side, I'd trust you to survive even with someone different." He said. "Just spare clothes and items right? Easy enough," he turns towards her, "let's go, we shouldn't waste much time." He said, opening his bag a little to peek in, "I'll ride my own pokemon, you can continue on your frosmoth." He told her. Once again, his speech came out kind of harsh, and he tries to fix it with little success. He didn't want to be mean, just cautious.
"N-not that I meant anything bad by it, just so we wouldn't push one pokemon too much with all the weight." He scratches his cheek awkwardly, "I'm not calling you fat of course, it's more of me than you and- well-" he twiddle his fingers nervously, "it wasn't meant to be offensive ah-" he buried his face in his hand, embarrassed once more by his difficult reasoning. "Why am I like this..." he muttered.

Maskerin looked to Milo before chuckling as she approached him slowly. "Hehe calm down...I know what you mean...and it's alright with your voice...you haven't used in a while so I understand Milo..." She said giving a gentle smile to him. "Now...come on...we should head outside....first....." She said grasping his hand without thinking gently pulling him along as Shiver remained attached on Maskerin"s head moving her wings up and down occasionally as she made her way outside as Missy quickly followed next to her while floating.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo blinked at her gentle tone, the tiniest bit shock at how understanding she was to his situation. Certainly, it made his failures less embarrassing, and he was grateful for it. She took his hand almost shamelessly, leading him with sure steps towards the outside. His other hand reached up to cover his mouth, which was twitching upwards into a smile of amusement. The woman had charmed him, in more ways than one, it'll truly be a bitter loss if she were to die.
But the thought alone of her possible death seems to suck all the fun and game out of him immediately, making him uncomfortable deep down. He grasps onto her hand that held his, almost desperately, as if that alone will somehow keep her alive throughout the entire apocalypse.
Kiki chirped and Diamond cooed, patting him on the back and nuzzling him on the cheek. They had seen him like this before, and yet they still don't know how to calm him down whenever he worries over such things. It was a lost cause to them, but they still try. Ditti slush in the bag, peeking out and giving a loud yawn. He didn't know where he was, but that didn't matter to the ditto, he's just bored.

Maskerin had made it outside with Milo as she suddenly felt a grip on her hand firmly. She looked down to see she had grasped his hand without thinking and blushed shyly but it was the way how he grasped it like he was worried for her. She looked up to him giving a gentle smile. "It's alright Milo....as long as you are here with me...nothing will happen to me...right? Can I.....trust you on that?" She asked keeping a firm hold on his hand waiting for his answer. "I promised that...I won't die...on you...and that's a promise I intend to keep....for your sake....because....it would be...lonely without you by my side....as a.....good friend..." She added as Shiver let go of her head ready to grab Maskerin for flight.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo was looking downwards, not really paying attention to where he was going; Maskerin can take care of that. But when they reached the outside, he looks up, seeing Maskerin smiling at him. She held his hand, looking at him, asking a question he definitely cannot lie to. He was going to protect her, he knows he is, if he fails, then he wouldn't know how to handle it from there. She promises not to die too, so he wouldn't worry too much, but he still does. He clasps her hand, nodding determining at her and he smiles, this time not as awkward as the first- he was slowly getting used to it.
"I'll protect you," he promises, "I'll make sure nothing bad will happen on this trip, you'll come back alive, I'm sure of it," he said. "You were a good friend to me too, in the last few hours when we had met, you have shown me all the warmth and kindness I did not deserve. I believe you're slowing teaching me how to open up again," he whispered, dipping his head down and pressed her hand against his forehead for a brief while, a sign of his acknowledgment towards her.
"Thank you," he whispers towards her, letting her hand go to allow Shiver to take her. He carries Ditti out of the pouch and the ditto slushed lazily. He shook it a few whiles before the ditto finally transformed into a flygon, majestically flapping their huge wings, laying down low for their trainer to climb on. Milo did so, and they took off into the air, waiting for Maskerin to lead the way as they levitate in the vast space.

Maskerin smiled gently watching as her hand touched his forehead before letting go. She watched the Ditto transform into a Flygon before taking the skies. "Come Shiver,it's time to go" she to the Frosmoth. She gave a cry before grasping her from behind lifting her up off the ground before taking up in the air. Shiver caught up with the Flygon flying beside him. Maskerin looked around for a long while before spotting the house with a Chimney. "My house is there...we can land on the porch but we must be careful..." She said as Shiver lowered down to the house lowering to the porch as she let go of her once her legs touched the ground. "It...will be dark in there so..." She said pulling out a Friend ball as it opened revealing Lavi inside. "Delphox?" She said. "Lavi....think you can use your stick to light the house inside....?" She asked her. "Delphox" she said nodding as she pulled out her stick before lighting the tip on fire. "Could I use...Pheonix as well Milo...for lighting?" She asked him. "Before....I go inside...?"she added looking to him as Shiver landed on her head again.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Ditti follows closely, careful not to lose her in the dark. He swooped down and landed on the roof, climbing down slightly to reach the porch where Maskerin stood. Milo slides off, ruffling his bag as he shivered slightly from the wind and the loss of his cloak, which Maskerin still wore.
"Hmmm? Phoenix?" He drawled, reaching into his bag and taking out a pokeball. He threw the pokeball a short distance away, and the blue light flashes to reveal the dog fox, standing next to Lavi with his ears twitching. He plume a short burst of flame onto his stick, holding it alongside Lavi's. He smiles at her, and shyly shuffled his foot. Milo stood next to the fox, looking around uncomfortably, worried about any possible nearby zombies.
"Alright...let's....go in?" He stammered.

Maskerin saw both of the Delphox's before grasping Milo's hand again but firmly. "It's....alright.....let's go in....Lavi...lead in....please ..." She asked the shiny Delphox. Lavi nodded before looking to Pheonix smiling gently as she bowed her head to him. "Stay alert Pheonix, we don't know if their are zombies in our own home" she warned him before leading the way inside. Maskerin followed Lavi inside while holding Milo's hand...for safety at least. Lavi's ears were on high alert the whole time once they entered the front door as she looked to Pheonix. "Mind if I show you something Pheonix?" Lavi asked him as she grasped his paw searching the room she entered making sure it was clear before leading Pheonix to a room since they were upstairs. On the door, it said her name "Lavender" as she turned the knob to open it making sure it was clear before entering inside. "This was my room when I was a Fennekin at the time...I wanted to at least allow you to know me a bit better starting with this room...I can even tell you a story on it if you like to hear about it...Pheonix..."Lavi said giving a gentle smile.

Maskerin led Milo into her room before letting his hand go. "This is my room if you would like to know...you can look around if you want....sorry if it's a bit...cute...and not mature like....I haven't been back here for...months due to the epidemic....feel free to look around...if you like..I don't mind" She said as her bed as a lot of plushies as three was a Mismagius, a shiny Fennekin, and a Sylveon. On her night desk stood a photo of her and her parents along with her brother Mask who wears a dark Russian blue wolf mask to hide his face. The room was very organized as she grabbed her spare clothing and the two items she needed to grab with was two Pokeballs. She placed them in the bag securely before grabbing her small first aid kit and medicine for her Pokemon. She also placed the Mismagius, the shiny Fennekin, and the Sylveon into her bag as well since she couldn't take all of her plushies with her. She sat down on the bed for the moment recalling back memories before the epidemic started how everything was just normal. She sat back on the bed before placing her hands on her ears trembling. "Milo.....I'm scared....I'm..trying to be strong...the best I can....but...it's hard to be brave...." She said crying softly as her bang covered both eyes.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix tilted his head as he follows her, wondering as to what she could possibly show him. He observed her engrave name on the door and tapped his chin in interest. It made him more curious on what he was about to see and his tail wagged at the suspense. He walked in after her, excited to hear her story.
"Do tell," he chirped, "I'd love to hear your story."

Milo gasp as he walks in to her room. The design certainly was amazing, and the plushies on the bed caught his interest real quick. He picked up the photo of her family, watching it longingly for a while. It reminds him of his own and he misses them terribly.
He puts it back down on the desk and rest his hand on the smooth surface of the table. For a while he was lost in thoughts, everything that had happened flashes before his mind and he couldn't think straight. It was hard to, and he don't know if he can handle it if it continues. Maskerin's voice brought him back to reality, and he turns to look at her trembling body on the bed. He took a step towards her and slowly sat down next to her, the bed shifting downwards with his added weight.
"Shhh...you're a strong girl, don't be scared," he whispered, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and rubbing it gently. He rocks with her shaking body for a while, it helps him calm down whenever he cries, his mother always does it. "It's okay to cry, it's okay to accept the fact you're not as strong as you put on and it's okay to break down once in a while. I learn that the hard way," he grins at her, "being a man has its up and downs sometimes." He said, "Society wouldn't allow you to do any of the above," he said, tapping his fingers along her arm in a tune only he hears. He closes his eyes for a moment and sighs deeply, running a hand through his hair and looks at her.
"I'm always here though, for you, I won't disappear like the others, promise." He said, "You lost a friend and brother right?" He smiles, "if they're not dead, there's still hope, just wait."

Lavi just smiled. "-I knew that you wanted to hear my story...but I will tell you....you see as a Fennekin...Maskerin's mother Macari...made this room for me...when she was a little girl...boy how happy I was when I was with her....but as soon as I evolved into a Braxien...Mask...Maskerin's brother...came to the world and then Maskerin a couple of months after as soon as I evolved into a Delphox....that this reality to me because their were two other people I needed to protect as I felt like it was my duty...so I stuck with it and watched the two siblings when Macari and Maskin weren't around...but....once this epidemic came about....everything changed....I failed to protect her parents and her brother Mask...who had gone missing....I feel like...I failed her...I should have....done better....and I failed them..." Lavi said looking at her paw as she closed her eyes crying softly. "Its....my fault...that I didn't protect them completely...." She added.

Maskerin looked up to Milo seeing him comfort her and due to him running his hand through her hair, both of her eyes were visible. She thought of what to say. "I guess....your right...but it's...hard to do this without my brother with me....as I only have Lavi and my other Pokemon....left that are with me...." She said placing her hand on her shoulder on top of his gently grasping it. "I'm...afraid those creatures....will get to me....like surround me...with no escape....that's what scares me....Milo.....I have....always...been afraid of those things....is that...a bad thing...." She asked looking up at him as her bang slid back to cover her silver colored eye.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
After arriving in the Kitchen, Hades had gone into the cold storage room and took out one of the fish pokemon hanging in there; a magikarp specifically. He walked back out of the cold storage room and put the magikarp on a large wooden cutting board. He also got out a large pot from one of the cupboards and set it on one of the five stoves. He had walked to the hooks by the door and removed his overcoat, hanging it up and replacing it with a white cooking apron, also switching out his gloves, removing them and instead putting on white disposable gloves. Then he walked to the upper cupboards and took out a large butcher knife. He'd begun chopping away all the inedible parts of the magikarp, such as the scales, whiskers and eyes. He seperated the meat from the bone and chopped it into little pieces. Then, he remembered something. He turned around and took the large cooking pot, filled it up with water and set it back on the stove. He turned the stove on, letting the water cook up until a boiling point and going back to chopping. He scraped the inedible parts aside, seperating them from the unprepared edible ones, and let them sit there for his or any other pokemon to eat them as he knew that humans couldn't eat them. He removed his gloves and threw them in the trash, then walked to one of the many fridges. He took out a couple oran, sitrus and pecha berries aswell as some vegetables and started cutting them up. He added all the chopped up bits into the pot of boiling water, and added a bit of spice from the shakers on the shelves to the pot, too. Then he put the lid back on, cleared up everything, set aside the remains that other pokemon could eat and threw away everything that was inedible to both humans and pokemon. He had just put on his black fingerless gloves on again, when he saw Ariah, Bellamy and Shadow come in, with Blue jumping into his arms. " Woah, hey there- " Hades said, catching Blue just barely above the part of the apron he wore where the magikarp blood had stained it. " I just got done preparing something. Don't want to get blood on your fur now would we? " Hades laughed, petting Blue, and looked to Bellamy. " No, of course we don't. We're a vacation resort. Atleast we were supposed to be. " Hades sighed, and then looked to Shadow, before getting an idea. He walked to one of the fridges and opened it with one arm, holding Blue in the other. " Tell me at Dinner, alright? We're having Magikarp stew. " Hades said, taking out a Mago Berry from the fridge before closing it again. He walked back to the group and looked to Ariah. " It'll be a few minutes until it's ready. Ten minutes at best. " He explained, and held the Mago Berry to Blue. " Care for a Mago Berry, Blue? Homegrown, too. "

Blue looked to Hades then at the Mago berry. She reached out to take a bite chewing it before swallowing. "Umbreeeeee!" She said giving a smile enjoying the taste before she spotted the Pecha berry which was the sweet one. She moved herself to Hades shoulders before taking the Pecha berry into her mouth as she took a bite enjoying the sweetness of it before eating it whole. She leaped out of Hades arms before grabbing the plastic spoon for the stew as she sat down giving a smile as she closed her eyes wagging her tail back and forth wanting to help. She noticed the cut up berries as she walked over to them as she used her nose to hit up a couple balancing them on her nose as she smiled showing Hades before landing into her mouth. She walked over to Hades again before placing her front paws on his chest reaching one out to touch his nose but she remained confused as he didn't have a nose like JC did. She looked around to make sure the part to his nose wasn't around before pawing his face again where his nose was.

@DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy shrugged, it didn't matter if there was one or bot, he would make one, finding a dartboard in one of the rooms, he took it to the area in front of the building, he attached the board to a fence and walked to an appropriate distance, he pulled out his guns and began to practice. He shot at the target, he started to reminisce, he could see him and Ariah, practising at gun ranges. They both had their different reasons at the time, he was in a police academy and she was a trainer sniper in the military, she had always been able to focus when the time arose and she harnessed that into shooting. Bellamy then snapped back to reality and walked over to the board and checked ot, mostly bullseye but a few just askew. He checked his clip, running low, he was gonna have to visit his and Ariah's stash, it wouldn't take long. He borrowed Ariah's bike and rode to the boat she stole, he loaded the bike and sailed back to the main land, once on land, he rode his why to an abandoned nightclub, he entered through and broken air conditioning vent and crawled through the vents, he found the next opening and dropped through, he was now in the nightclub storeroom. Ariah and Bellamy had used this place as a home for a little while and their stash was probably still here, they had been scared off by raiders, he just hoped they didn't find the stuff. He opened a wall safe using a code he had set, inside he found a good supply of ammo, canned goods and three photos, he grabbed the ammo and food and threw them in his bag, he looked at the pictures, the first one was of him and Ariah when they were little, the second was of him, Ariah, Shadow, JC, Maskerin and Mask, taken sometime before the epidemic and the final one, was of him and JC, laughing at some joke Shadow had made. He folded the photos and placed them in his jacket pocket. He then made his way back to the boat.

Ariah watched Bellamy leave, "don't be offended if he doesn't eat, he just needs a little space. She walked over to a window seeing Bellamy head towards the boat, "Bellamy has gone for supplies, he'll be going for our old safe house. He will be fine" she then stood leaning against the window waiting.

DevVoid

" Oh, I guess you don't know it yet, huh Blue..? " Hades said, carefully removing the Umbreon's paw from his face. " Alright, let me show you why you're not feeling a nose there.. " Hades sighed, and removed his black balaclava. His bandaged head, looking like a mummy's, came into view. He reached to the back of his neck, lowered his hand, and looked for the start of the cloth wrapped around his head. " Have to change these anyway.. uh, if anyone here has a weak stomach, you might want to look away now.. " Hades said, as he started unwrapping the cloth from his head. The interior sides of it were stained with blood and some sort of sticky medicinal fluid, some sort of ointment or salve. He hissed slightly, gritting his teeth as he unwrapped as the cloth would burn a bit. He removed it fully, exposing the burned and skinless head of his, which was also mostly featureless. No eyebrows, hair, lips or nose. Where his nose should be were just two holes that were connected to the nose once. Hades turned his back to the group and removed his backpack he had on, lowering it to the ground. Quickly he took out some ointment, a bandage wrap and some scissors, applied the ointment to the bandage wrap and wrapped it around his head from top to bottom, cutting off the last line again. He took out a bit of glue and tipped on the last bit of bandage wrapping sticking up, glueing it to the last wrapped line above it, to make sure it wouldn't unwrap on its own. He pulled his black balaclava over his head again and turned back to the group, looking the same as before. He put his medical supplies back and closed his backpack again, strapping it over his shoulder again. " Sorry you had to see that. It's a monthly routine I have to do. " Hades sighed, walking to the coat rack by the kitchen door and putting on his grey overcoat again. " Anyway... stew should be ready by now.. " He said, trying to change topic, and took the pot from the stove, turning it off. He set it on the counter and took out a couple bowls, most big and two small ones, aswell as three spoons, each for him, Ariah and Shadow. He pulled up three metal stools to the counter, and sat down on one of them. Then he filled up the two bowls for Sparkx and Blue each. He slid one of them to Blue, and set down the other next to her own. Then he took up his own spoon and set it in his bowl of stew. " Shall we, then? "

Blue looked to Hades then at the stew at she slowly started to eat checking to make sure her stomach would take it. The food settled as she ate it up before passing the plate to Hades since she was finished. She looked to Shadow seeing he finished eating as well before walking up to him. She pointed at the speech collar as he nodded turning it on before Blue walked back to Hades. "Hades...I need to tell you something... important....with Shadow....it's valuable information....involving JC's disappearance and whereabouts....could we...talk in private about this...?" She asked speaking through the speech collar as she looked up at him as her eyes showed a bit of sadness and worry for her. Shadow stood behind Blue for support as he looked to Hades. Shadow looked to Ariah. "I know he really misses JC....and has feelings for her....I can tell...right off the bat....I mean....who wouldn't....she is...the most very understanding person you could ever meet...and she would even protect you even if her life depends on it....she has even showed kindness to Hades... despite his face being how it is...she never judges other no matter who they are or even look....that's what makes her a special person...and will always give a smile in the end despite her being stubborn and stern all the time...." He said to Ariah

Meanwhile at Ferninade's headquarters

"
Sir, it is complete" said one of the co-workers. "Excellent, hand me the control device" he said as he grabbed her mask and placed the controling device inside before placing it on her head. He turned it on until JC automatically obeyed to it. "Perfect...it works...now who do you love?" He asked her. "You Ferninade"she answered. "Well done JC, now get ready we have some business to do"he said. "yes sir" she said leaving the room. "Hehe, she is all mine...and will obey me with any order I give her....now all I have to do...is tell her to eliminate some people in our way hehehahahaha!"

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix's ears drooped, and he whined slightly as he nudged her head, trying to calm her. He circulated around her a bit, tail sweeping around her. "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself, you couldn't have saved all of them, it's only bad luck that you lost so many." Phoenix sniffed, "I too, failed to protect what is special to my trainer, and his endless sorrow at the loss driven me further into that guilt, but he never blames us for the deaths, cause he knows we aren't to blame. The same goes for your trainer," his tail wagged slightly, "she knows you're not to blame too, she still kept you, for reasons other than your coloring." He said, "One day, you'll get over it, promise."

"To be trapped by a hoard of zombies is terrifying, I do agree." He said, "I've been caught in that quite a lot before I met you," he told her, "but I do still escape, I wouldn't be here if I didn't now would I?" He chuckled a bit. He leans back a bit, relieving his back from the weight, "But if you ever get caught in a crowd of those creatures, I'll be there with you," he turns his head to look at her, "I did say I'll follow you, even into a herd of zombies is no exception," he grins at her lightheartedly, "though I probably wouldn't be as lucky as every other time, who knows, maybe I'll die there." He laughs and laid down, his hair flapped out at all side in a almost symmetrical pattern. His hand covers his eyes and he sighs deeply again.
"Let's change the topic, your eyes are really pretty," he said suddenly, looking up a bit, "I really like them."

Lavi's ears moved up by how he told his story similar to her. She just gently smiled having her tail wrap around his legs. "Yes...it's true.....she never blamed me...for what happened....even if as she looked at me....she knew that her life was up and told me...to keep Maskerin safe...and I obeyed...I just...want her to be happy...and not worry on things too much...." She said leaning her body into him as her ears lowered again as she closed her eyes. "But...I can't help but worry myself...thinking she might sacrifice herself....to save us if we were surrounded by those creatures.." she added.

Maskerin looked to Milo who had leaned back as she did the same looking at him. She blushed shyly to him complimenting her eyes like she did with his. "Um....thank you....Milo...but....they are just eyes of color....there's nothing special...about them....but I have Heterochromia...meaning two different colored eyes...but..." She reached out and ran her hand through his hair to see his emerald eyes better. "I like your color of eyes....better then mine...." She said managing to give her shy smile like she normally does but had faded away quickly.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Don't say that, if she is willing to sacrifice herself for you, it just means she's a great trainer," he said, "you in return must do the same, ready to sacrifice yourself at any given moment." He wrapped his arm around her, "Remember, we're not the only ones scared, our trainers might fear the same thing, except much more strongly since we do the fighting." He pointed out, "In this apocalypse, it's best to remain strong willed, not scatter."

Milo whistled a low tune, stopping after only one long note. Maskerin had said her eyes weren't anything special, but he begs to differ.
"Heterochromia," he chirped, "a rare condition in which the iris of the eye is that of a different color than the other, you can't possibly tell me that's not special." He smiles at her, "I certainly find it very fascinating, I've never seen it in my life." He said.
Her hand reaches forward, and he by instincts was about to back his head away, but she gently moved his hair aside, exposing the green eyes underneath. She compliments it, and he blinks at her a few times. His cheek heated and a blush blooms a rosy color across his face, tinting his pale skin pink. He struggled to find his words, but had given up on doing so the moment he started. He got naught to say, so he just sat up.
"My...my eye color is a common trait in my family, it's nothing interesting among us." He said, "And green eyes aren't exactly rare nowadays, I've seen them around, some of them are even more vibrant than mine." He told her. "And I don't see your kind of eyes around that much, it must be a very exclusive kind of condition huh,"

Lavi reached out her paw to touch his cheek keeping her eyes closed. "Yes...I know your right....and I know we do most of the fighting for our trainers to protect them to getting the epidemic that these creatures have...I just need more support...that's all...maybe...you can offer it to me...." Lavi said grasping Pheonix tail was hers. "I have other words to say to you but...it's just way too early to say it.......so I will keep it to myself for now..." She added before hearing a music box play. "Pheonix...do you know...how to dance?" She asked.

She gave another smile again looking to Milo. "Yes...it is a rare trait....and actually...I probably...got it from my father since he had the same condition as me....so I inherited it from him...but...yours is more radiant then anyone elses...at least...in my opinion..." She said giving a gentle smile before gently leaning on his shoulder. "Sorry...it's just...doing this...calms me down a bit...I'm still trembling..." She added as her bang covered both eyes blushing slightly.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Dance...?" Phoenix's tail intertwined with hers nervously, "My trainer does it once in a while when he was training as a performer, but I've never done it myself. I might've picked up some moves from him though..." he blushed shyly, "Do... do you? Do you know how to dance?"

"Radiant....?" He echoed, and his hand reach up to touch just beneath the eye. No one had said anything about his eyes being radiant, so he never really paid attention to it, but now that Maskerin had mention it, he don't know if he believes it. Then, it's only her opinion, it doesn't mean it actually is right?
She leans on his shoulder, body still trembling only slightly, saying it help calms her. He looks down at her smaller figure, and laid his head on top hers. It wasn't new to him to have a girl so close, his cousins visit plenty and cuddling was a common thing they like to do when they're cold. And due to them all being female, he could say he's used to female interactions.
"Take your time dear, there's no rush," he whispered quietly. It's been a while since he had addressed others as 'dear', and it felt nice to do so again.

DevVoid

" Oh, uh, sure. Let's go then. " Hades said, briefly walking over to the fridge to put the stew pot in it and take himself out a bottle of moomoo milk. He walked back to Shadow and Blue. " Well, let's get going. I'll take you up to my suite. " Hades said as he walked out of the kitchen, waving at the two to follow him. He walked back down the hall to the reception desk and took a right turn, to the hallway of six doors where the elevator was. He took the elevator, waiting for Blue and Shadow to enter. He moved it up to the third floor, and walked to the large dark oak door in the middle of the eight laminated birch doors in the room. He covered the display, typing in a 9-digit code, and took out a large golden key. He unlocked the doors, and opened them. On the other end of the large doors was a room with an elegant and smooth red carpeting, filled with all sorts of luxurious and fancy furniture, including a queen-sized bed with a black painted oak frame, dark-grey pillows and black bedsheets. Hades sat down on this bed and looked to them. " Alright, what's up? "

Lavi blushed slightly but gave a smile. "Well of course, I am a performer as well since Maskerin is a coordinator just like her mother...so of course I know how to dance...but are you ready to lead me if you ask me that question about dancing?" She said as she twirled her body up only the tips of her paws touched his standing in an elegant dancing position. "Give me your best moves, I like to see if you can impress me young Todd" she added giving a gentle smile.

Maskerin was silent for the moment before speaking. "...I meant....what I said...about your eyes being elegant...then everybody else's....really Milo...I mean it..." She said seeing his hand as she reached out to grab his gently with her trembling hand.

Blue leaped up on the bed as she took a breath before speaking. "The story I am about to tell you is a long one so please...listen...well" she said. "I'll start from the beginning...you see JC and I were moving so much due to the Epidemic, killing off zombies that stood in our way...but then something happened....JC and I become separated by grunts belonging to Ferninade....and he only did that to keep me away from JC....they sent their Pokemon at me as I tried to fight them off but I couldn't do to me being too far from JC....his Zoroark planned the trap for me along with the others and attacked me...I tried to fight them off on my own but without my bond partner next to me...my power was cut by half...so I was beaten badly...but of course...JC had to agree to go with him since he threatened to harm the ones closest to her...so she agreed so they would stop hurting me...she was sedated and so was I then taken to his headquarters....after I regained myself...I saw her in an incubation room as she was inside on of them with four wires connected to her....then I also saw this disc he was holding but...I couldn't quite make out on what it was....but I wanted to help her and do something but Zoroark had me pinned down good to prevent me from helping her....I...failed her...I couldn't....save her from that....chaotic...monster...he is...insane...." She finished closing her eyes crying softly.

@DevVoid

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix blushed, and nodded, "Alright...but don't say I didn't warn you..." he whispered, slowly moving his hand and feets, gesturing for her to move along.

Milo looks down at the hand she held, he smiles and just gently nodded his head. "I know, you said that part very genuinely, I believe you." He said, "And it makes me happy to think you find it beautiful that way, I'm flattered." He grins, "But I meant it too when I said your eyes are special, so believe me too on that." He told her.

(Short post, gtg so bye you guys.)

Maskerin smiled gently. "Don't worry...I believe you too..but thank you...for the compliment on them....really...I am grateful...unlike others I have met they weren't so nice as you..."she said blushing shyly as she calmed down a bit. "You will always be a great friend to me...and thank you for saying that I feel special with my Heterochromia colored eyes..." She added.

Lavi chuckled. "Come on, I'll help you if your having trouble with steps ok so just follow my lead and then lead me once you have it put together" she said moving her paws with his movement.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Ah, Ferninade, figured as much that that idiot was behind this whole thing. Well, not to worry, Blue. You did your best, and only wanted to best for JC. We'll get her back to your side, not to worry. " Hades said, swiping the tears from the Umbreon's eyes with his left index finger. He pat the umbreon on the head, stroking her fur, trying to get her to calm down. " It's alright, JC will be in no danger. If I know Ferninade, I know that even a nutcase like him won't just harm JC like that. He's probably got something planned that'll put her under his control or something. After all, that is what he always wanted.. " Hades said, sighing. " Right, where were you last when you and JC were ambushed? We can try to look for clues there. "

Blue accepted the pet from Hades as she opened her eyes. She thought for the moment. "Actually yes...I do remember that last place JC and I were ambush....and if I can remember correctly...something dropped from her neck....I think it was...her cross necklace she was wearing....I can show you the way since I can walk on my own...I can't sit around all day to recover while JC could be in danger...so please...let's do this now"Blue said leaping down looking to them. "Let's go..." She said before leaping out of the door. @DevVoid

She was given an order, to kill off Bellamy Lightwood. She didn't hesitate to obey as she leaped from rooftop to rooftop. She searched around carefully until she found him with his shiny Umbreon and his normal colored Espeon. She leaped down standing there patiently for him to notice before she made her move as her aura was just not right. @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Face now blushing more by the seconds, Phoenix nodded and watches how she does it, then proceeds to so do himself, trying to step as gracefully as her. Dancing was harder than expected, so he was having some trouble still.

Milo only hummed in response, acknowledging her comment. He looks down, catching only a tiny sight of one of her eyes, the other was blocked from his view. He yawned slightly and Kiki yawned too, mimicking his trainer as accurate as a pokemon can get. The egg shuffled in the bag, and Milo briefly looked down to check on it, then patted Maskerin's shoulder.
"Honestly, I feel like you deserve more compliments, a girl like you should have it better." He said, "Too lose so much and gain so little, someone like you shouldn't go through that." He told her.
"Did you got everything you need? We should get going if you did." He said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to see JC, "omg! JC! Shadow said you were missing and...." Ren and Aeris went straight at JC, powering up attacks as they went, they had sensed she wasnt her self and acted on that, "Ren, Aeris what what are you doing it's...not really her is it, she being controlled" he sighed pulled out his deagles, he threw them to the ground, he stood there and said "I will not harm her, I would never harm her...but I will save her" he lunged forward bringing out his sword he stopped with his sword at her throat, he hesitated.

Lavi chuckled. "It's alright if your struggling...I was the same way...just a bit more and then we return to our trainers ok..." She said still she got him to where he was holding her a bit low with one of her paws up as she was looking up at him. "See....your good at this right.." she smiled gently.

Maskerin leaned off him as she got off the bed shyly looking at him. "Thank you Milo....for those words....you said to me...I know I should but...I never got them....Milo......I wish I could have met you sooner....really....then I would have more confidence in myself....but I don't..." She said shaking her head before giving her gentle smile to hide her pain. She grabbed her bag and placed it on her. "Let's go them Milo...." She said leaving the room as Missy and Shiver followed after her. "Lavi let's go" she called. Lavi's ear flicked to the sound of Maskerin's voice of her name being called. "It's time to go Pheonix" she said pulling herself up as she smiled to him before walking out the door to downstairs. @Willow Tree

Her emotions were stone cold as in a swift movement she pulled out her katana and knocked the sword out of Bellamy's hand pushing him back. She went towards him not hesitating and stabbed her katana into his stomach as she missed his vitals on purpose before pulling it out. "You must die, your in the way from Ferninade and me"she said coldly without a single thought before flicking her blade as she placed it away before walking away. "Gengar use Hypnosis on the Umbreon and Espeon" Ferninade said. Gengar nodded before using Hypnosis to knock them asleep. "Trying to save her I see...well...your too late because she has forgotten all about you" he laughed before walking away with her. @Shadow_Pup

Blue's aura got to her sensing something was terribly wrong as she sensed JC's aura. "We have to go now! Let's go!" She said leaping away faster. @DevVoid

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Phoenix looks down at her, a hopeful gaze in his eyes. She had complimented him and he was honestly flattered. "Y-you think so? Am I now?" He asks. He too, heard the call of Maskerin, and could pretty much guess its time to go. He looks to Lavi, and smiled as they went to find their trainers.

Milo smiles, and he shrugged at her comment. "If I've met you sooner, I'm sure I wouldn't had gone off solo to begun with, and maybe I could've met your brother and this JC of yours, they sound like some really cool friend. Perhaps I'd like to meet them one day." He told her. Standing up, he stretches his shoulder a bit, to which she had laid on for quite a while. He grins at her and bends down to pick up Ditti, who slush lazily once more. "And not everyone needs to be confident in order to achieve what they like to achieve." He said. "Let's get going now, maybe we should meet some of our new house mate in the giant building we were brought to." He chirped lightheartedly. "Our pokemom can socialize with them, it'll be fun, JC had a brother too didn't she? It's the guy you were with before I met you right?" He asks. "Might get to know him also."

Maskerin smiled. "Yes you will meet him...he is a very nice guy so you will like him quickly..." She said as she carefully walked outside as Lavi came beside her. "Alright...Lavi...you have to return now so we can fly back alright.." she said holding her Friend ball in her hand. "Delphox" she nodded before turning to Pheonix giving a smile. "Farewell for now young Todd" she said bowing a bit before a red light beam touched her as she was sucked into her Pokeball. Maskerin placed Lavi away in her bag before turning to Milo. "Are you ready to go Milo?"she asked. "Shiver are you?" She asked the Frosmoth who fluttered in front of her before going behind her and grasped behind her before lifting her up off the ground to the air. "Let's go Milo" she added giving a gentle smile.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Returning Phoenix, Milo smiles at Maskerin again, and nodded as he released his Ditto from his arms, allowing the blob to morph into a flygon once more. The Ditto flapped it's wings with anticipation, and nudged for Milo to get on quick. Milo patted their neck and heaved himself onto its back, securing himself and the bag.
"Alright, I'm ready," he said, "the building is pretty easily distinguishable from the others, so it wouldn't be hard to make our way back, but is there others things you want to do?" He tilts his head, "Any other houses that you own perhaps? Some familes have more than one house."

Maskerin chuckled. "No...I'm not rich...just a normal family like everyone else....so..we can head back for now if that's alright..." She said as Shiver held her in mid air while she spoke. "Well...come slowpoke...." She said as Shiver flew off as she enjoyed the breath of the now ghost town below her.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hey, who you calling a slow poke," he whines, clutching onto Ditti's neck and held onto his bag as they took off. He pouts as he flew next to her, like a child, and his cheek puff out with the air he suck in. Diamond cooed in amusement and Kiki certainly had a good laugh. It's been a while since he made that face and it came too naturally, Kiki found it very funny how Milo remembered how to pout over all things.
Groans echoed through the empty alleyways and distance figures limp on the street, painfully obvious an undead. Milo despite the heights, but he had to deal with it for the time being until they reach their destination. He released the breath he was holding and pointed at the silhouette of the building.
"There it is, should we quicken our pace?" He looks to her, "Or do you wanna take your time with it? You seem like a natural at air flight," he teases. Kiki chirped and made a sound like laughing, and Diamond cooed once again.

DevVoid

" Oh, yeah, let's move it then, quickly! " Hades said, dashing out of the room, waiting for the others to come out before locking the door again with his key. He moved to the elevator, waited for the others to come in and took the elevator to the warehouse. There he took out a hyperball and cast out Ghidorah the Hydreigon. Quickly he climbed on the Hydra Pokemon's back and flew off, waiting up in the air for Shadow to catch up with Blue.

Maskerin giggled. "Of course you are....hehe...your a teen...and you are acting like a cute child...hehe" she laughed. "Also no let's return to the base...since...I like to show you the two Pokemon that I picked up in Pokeballs....I think...your Klefki...there might be surprised...to just one of them....but that's the only hint I will give..." She said teasing a bit. @Willow Tree

Blue used her nose to look around the area until she caught the scent of blood. "Umbre!("No this can't be good!") She thought as she kept going until she saw Bellamy who had a stab wound to his stomach and Ren and Aeris were fast asleep. "Bellamy are you alright!?" She said through her speech collar. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The comment only made the male pout again, and he huffed even more childishly, crossing his arms defiantly. Kiki chirped teasingly, poking his cheek and he whined once more, slapping at the Klefki, who flew a good distance away, cackling.
"A surprise? For Kiki? Hm, I don't think anything will come to mind except another key for this dude, but there's no key pokemom now is there...?" He muses, "Well, guess I'll just have to wait and find out huh." He said.
Closing in on the building, Milo was confused as to when he sees Hades fly out on the familiarly terrifying hydreigon, an Umbreon trailing behind them, a sparkle casting off their pelt, signifying a shiny.
"Hm? Something happened? Isn't that the same guy that brought us here?" He asks, pointing at their disappearing shadow, "You know what's up?" He looks to her, cocking his eyebrow as if she knew the answer.

DevVoid

As Hades arrived alongside Shadow and Blue at the building, he got off Hydreigon, casted it back into its hyperball and followed along Blue. He had reached for the Mossberg 500 on his back, taking it out and taking off the safety off the shotgun. He took out two hyperballs, casting out Hunter and Razor to run alongside him. The three came to a stop when Blue did, and looked to see Bellamy with an injury, JC and Ferninade standing there side by side. " You know, you're so predictable, Ferninade. " Hades said, with an obvious mocking and insulting tone in his voice. " You really think enslaving JC is true love? Tsk, tsk, tsk. " Hades shook his head. " Obviously, you don't know anything about Love. You never did. You're a cold, heartless bastard, and you'll always be one. " Hades said, cocking his shotgun and holding it in Ferninade's direction. " Hunter, take care of Gengar. Razor, stay by my side incase this guy tries anything. " Hades commanded. Hunter had dashed off, past JC, and used Shadow Claw as he approached the Gengar.

Ferninade laughed as he whispered. "There's your next target..." He said as JC didn't hesitate to go at Hades. Blue only knew that she could match JC's sword skills since she trained with her. "Hades watch out!" She called but JC's movements were so shift that she managed to stab Hades through his stomach with her katana missing vitals on purpose. Blue acted quickly as she used Iron tail to distract JC and as she predicted she used her sword to block the attack once she pulled it out from Hades. Blue leaped up to dodge the second blow before balancing on the sword looking at her. "Umbre!("You should know me JC! I am your bond partner! I always have ever since I hatched from that egg with my sister Sparkx!") She said trying to reach her but moved her sword up as she did a backflip in the air before landing on Hades shoulder.

"Partner? Tsk I don't have a partner...just other Pokemon that are a nuisance who are not strong in power...all of you must die...or you will be in the way of Ferninade's plan and our love together..." She said coldly as she flipped back to Ferninade and gave distance to herself and the others. Blue was frustrated but she couldn't act reckless in this as she looked to Hades. "Are you alright Hades? She got you good there" Blue said. The Gengar dodged the Shadow claw before going under to hide before being sucked back into his Pokeball. "Hehe, she is mine and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" He said until he let out an Alakazam. "Alakazam teleport!" He said as he nodded before using Teleport as he and JC disappeared. Blue leaped off Hades shoulder. "Hades, please answer me...are you alright?" She asked again worried. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Maskerin looked to Hades leaving before back at Milo. "No...I don't sorry...but we should leave it to Hades and Blue for now...let's just get inside..." She said as Shiver lowered her to the ground of the building before latching onto her head again. "Well...just come to my room for the moment...so I can show you.." she added pulling her key out. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, alright, I don't plan to follow them either ways," he shrugs, swooping downwards with his flygon. The Ditto morphed back into it's original shape and slide into the bag, giving a little pitched sigh as they rested comfortably into the pouch provided.
"Which way is your room? Wait, which way was mine? Ack, I really do have short term memory don't I?" He sighs.