• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Maskerin looked to him at least his back of course as she thought of what to say. "I....I... understand.....really...I lost my parents yes...but I still have one family left...who is missing right now...but will avoiding someone really solve the problem...rather then help them...just because...of fear....do we have to live..in fear because of these creatures..." She paused in deep thought again. "....or was...training under this bow..for nothing...as if no one can be saved....by it....I'm just....an innocent...young girl.... coordinator...who avoids violence...but I....can't really...avoid it now can i? I just....cause trouble....for everybody....which is why...I am always....alone...just....Lavi and me... difficult...at making friends....there must be....something...wrong with me..." She said tears welling up quickly as she placed one of her hands on her head. "I can't...do this...alone....no matter how....hard I try to be...confident...in myself...I just can't do it alone....I wish my brother...was here with me...I need him by my side....right now...I don't have the confidence in me that he sees...I'm just...a weak girl..naive..girl...I don't know what to do..." she added as her tears fell from her eyes

Lavi yelped as well feeling her leg stuck under the large branch. "-Owowow...that knocked the wind out of me....-"she said a paw on her head before opening her eyes seeing the position she was in blushed red and badly. "I'm alright....it's just...my leg is stuck under the branch.....and I am a bit beaten up...from that battle with Zoroark...." She said ears moving down to the side shyly as she felt her heart pound a bit. "Pheonix..." She said reaching her paw to touch his cheek. "Even if...this position...is embarrassing...I will feel that loneliness...in my heart once Maskerin and I part again from you and your trainer.....I have...always felt loneliness the moment my Delphox species disappeared without a trace...once this Epidemic started....I must admit...you are rather.... handsome...for a Delphox...and my heart is pounding...maybe it's from you....but I don't think it's the best idea to accept it...if we will part again regardless...since the feeling will hurt this delicate heart of mine by loneliness..." She looked away shyly resting her ears to the side. "I think....I may have fallen for you....young Todd...." Lavi said closing her eyes as she removed her paw from his cheek before holding her other one with her paw close to her chest.

Blue looked up at Razor the Weavile weakly. "-I'm sorry...Razor...that Zoroark really got me down...it's hard to move...-"Blue said passing out due to exhaustion again. Shadow saw the island Hades was pointing to as he nodded. "I see it, that is Galar isn't it Hades?" He asked as Talon flew next to Hades as he screeched.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy woke up and saw the flygon he stepped out from behind the snorlax and Ariah hopped off him. She returned Biscuit and looked at the Flygon, "Bellamy, you go with Flygon. I'll take that motorbike we fixed, I'll follow behind" she walked over to the building and pulled the bike out. Ginger hopped onto the back and Aster perched on the handlebars, Ariah returned Jade for now. She then sat on the bike and waited for the Flygon, Bellamy turned to the flygon with Ren on one shoulder, Aeris on the other and Stiles on his head. "So can you carry me to Shadow" he asked, waiting for a nod before getting on her back.

@LunarSilvally

The Flygon nodded as she gave a smile as she was wearing a speech collar that was made by JC herself. "Well of course, I am JC's Flygon afterall that she named Gem so you can trust me to get you there Bellamy" Gem said lowering herself down up her claw like hands touched the ground.

@Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo listens quietly, gritting his teeth frustratingly. There were logic in her voice, and he admits she was right; he could only avoid for so long. If everyone dies out and he's the only one left, there will be nothing to avoid even if he wanted to. If that were to happen, he's sure he'll regret pushing others away. He still didn't say anything though, and can only proceeds to listen to the girl weep. He finally turns to face her, and grasp her hand, gently leading it away from her face.
"Don't say that," he said suddenly, his voice low, "there is nothing wrong with you, if someone don't want to be your friend, that's their fault, don't blame it on yourself." He said. He was silent for a while after he said that, and he dipped his head a bit. "I know I refused to stay, but you're injured, and I don't know where your other friend went, so..." he looks up, "You had mentioned before, it's better together than alone, so I'll go with you until we find your other friend." He told her, releasing her hand, "It's the better for both of us, I have the supplies and you have a team of fairy types that can come in handy." He pointed out, his face stoic as he said that, "I only have one request if I were to follow where you guide me to, it's not simple, but it should be a task you're probably used to."
He leans forward, not that close, but close enough for her to hear him whisper.
"Just don't die on me,"

Phoenix panicked. Her leg!
"Wait, I'll-" he was cut off, when she placed a paw to his face. He looked into her eyes, and blushed at the sudden confession. He didn't expect it, and the wave of compliments from her startled him.
"W-wait, f-fallen? I'm nothing attractive, you wouldn't have- you couldn't have-"
His tail drooped, and he gave up denying his feelings too.
"It must be weird, to fall for someone you've only just met a few hours ago," he said, "it's weird to me if not to you, but," he stood up, knocking aside the branch with psychic, which he should've done so in the beginning. "I believe we shouldn't rush things, we've only just met, there are facts we don't know of each other and might not like about each other. It'll only hurt more if we were to separate whilst in love." He pointed out.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" What'ya mean, we are in Galar, Shadow. That island you see below us? That's Galar. That small island you see ahead of us is still part of Galar, but it's my private property now. See, right down there. " Hades said as Hydreigon flew down, toward a large building on the island. It had exterior walls made of simplistic grey concrete, windows with marble window frames, with several of these windows having black bug nets infront and elegant red cloth bound by golden strings behind them, the cloth acting the purpose of window covers. Hades flew down to the back of the large building, which more resembled a warehouse; a large light-grey steel gate, no windows on it, hiding what was behind it. Hades reached into his overcoat, to one of the pockets on his vest and took out a remote, aiming it to the large gate. He pressed a button on it, which caused the large hangar-like gate to open up, revealing a large empty warehouse-like structure behind it. There were two ladders far into the warehouse on each left and right side of the walls, leading up to a black steel platform on the second layer, which provided bridges across the left and right side, and a good overlook of the large space. Hydreigon had flew inside, putting the motorcycle it was holding on to in the far right corner of the warehouse area. Hades pat the Hydreigon thankfully on the head before jumping off it and casting it back into its hyperball. He made sure to pull out the ignition key, leaving it off and left it leaned against the same simplistic grey concrete wall that was the exterior of the house. He walked along the smooth grey concrete ground of the warehouse and motioned Shadow to come in. " I'll tell ya why I bought this later, come on in! " He shouted over, motioning Shadow over.

Maskerin blushed slightly but closed her eyes giving a smile to herself. "That....isn't any option for me....and I don't think I will allow it to happen...not even Lavi will...so don't worry about it" she whispered back to his ear. "Request?" She said thinking for the moment. "You lost me...on what you mean...about your request...but yes my Sylveon is the only Fairy type I have that can heal zombie bites quickly....but yes...it's better to be together then alone...in a situation like this..." She said feeling light-headed. "I should....at least...thank you for saying there was nothing wrong with me.... it's....the first time...someone has said that to me...except may be my brother...people just seem to guess something is wrong with me....no matter how nice I try to be...." She said gently wiping her tears. "I should...we should go back inside...I feel light-headed..." She said losing her footing falling forward a bit as Honey scooped up the Dove with her head leaping down of her shoulder as she looked to Maskerin.

Lavi now felt more embarrassed by saying that as she stood up herself flinching slightly to her leg. "-My apologies...forget I said anything....since your right thou...but to me you are...and you have that gentleman trait....which I seem to...like about you..." Lavi said giving a gentle smile as she try to walk but couldn't due to her leg being injured.

Shadow shook his head. "I knew that Hades but alright" he said patting Talon's neck to lower down to the ground. The Braviary touched the concrete ground before closing his wings as Shadow got of his back as Sparkx and Storm followed down after him. He saw Hades Weavile hold Blue in his claws as he walked over to him. "I'll take her Razor, thanks for holding her for me" he told him as he gentle took Blue from Razor gently petting the Weaviles head. He followed Hades inside the building as Talon followed after him walking of course entering the warehouse. "It's rather big I must say" he said looking around.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright, then let's go inside." He said. Turning so that he's facing the building.
"Phoenix!" He calls, "Come on buddy,"
Phoenix's ear twitched and he looks over, barking that he heard him.
"Come," he said to Lavi, "Our masters are calling, I'll carry you." He offers. "Or will you like me to support you as you walk? It'll take longer but some females don't like to be carried."

Maskerin nodded. "Alright...Lavi! Come darling...!" She called as she grasped the man's arm for support to not fall as she held her bow tightly just in case she had to use it again. "Sorry....mind if I hold on to you for support..." She asked walking a bit.

Lavi's ear flicked to the call of her name from Maskerin. "Yes we should..Maskerin called me just now but just support me while I walk...you done enough to help me...dear Pheonix and I really appreciate it really...." Lavi said as she grabbed Pheonix's arm for support. "Let's go before they worry" she starting to walk but slightly limped.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He felt a slight tug down his arm and looks to see the woman holding onto him, mostly for support due to probably being a bit dizzy. He held his arm out a bit more for a better convenience and used his other hand to wrap his cloak more securely around her. "Of course you may, the building isn't far, though we might have to find an easier access through it, the entrance is pretty much barricaded. Even if it isn't, there are fallen cement blocks as obstacles and I don't think we'll be able to climb those without whether getting injured or trap." He said. "We can still try the windows, though, you think you can handle that?" He asks.

Phoenix gave her his arm, wrapping his other one around her shoulder, in case she falls. His arm went up and down in rhythm with her limp, and he tried to take I'm her weight whenever she limps too heavily. She was grateful for his help, and he smiles at her.
"It is no such trouble miss, it is a male's job to be a Gentlemen to females, especially when they are in need of help." He said, "Think nothing of it."

Maskerin looked to the boy. "Oh...right Lavi can fix that....since she did that to prevent to zombies from coming in..." She said as she saw Lavi seeing her limp a bit. "Lavi....did you hurt yourself...?" She asked her. Lavi looked to Maskerin. "Delphox....?" She said nodding. "I see....I'll fix it...once we get back inside...you think you can move the barricade in the front to let us back in if you can...." She asked her. Lavi nodded letting go of Pheonix for the moment before walking over to the front while limping. She used Psychic to lift the barricade up placing it to the side for the moment. "We should... quickly go in..." She said letting go of his arm as she walked in slowly. Lavi made sure everyone was in before she used Psychic again to block the entrance. "Lavi...come here...I have to fix up that leg..." She told her as the Delphox sat down giving her leg to her.

"-Such a gentleman aren't you... probably learned that from your trainer while he trained you-" Lavi said seeing Maskerin reach into her bag and grab a potion and some bandages. She sprayed the potion on her leg feeling a bit of of a sting before her leg was wrapped perfectly. Lavi lit up the fire again with her stick before sitting down correctly. Maskerin sat down as well before looking to the boy. "Do you...um have...a name...you don't...have to tell me...if you don't want to..." She said pulling out a small box placing it down on the ground.

@Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Well if you knew that then why did you ask me if this is Galar? " Hades asked, confused. He shook his head and sighed. " Well, whatever, doesn't matter. I had this whole place built some time ago. Originally, I wanted to make this into a hotel, something like a resort, and this was gonna be the storage room for things. Well, certainly couldn't make that dream a reality now could I? " Hades laughed, a bit loudly, with some sadness mixed in. He sighed cheerfully, trying to stay optimistic. He took out a keycard and slid it into a scanner, opening an elevator at the end of the warehouse. He turned around, back to Shadow, and closed the warehouse gate with the remote again. " Let's go, then. We have multiple floors here. Three floors, ground level, a cellar and an attic. Cellar is where the batteries and generator are that power this place, aswell as some other nifty rooms. Usually I get my power from Ghidorah's charge beam and from the Solar Panels that Zephyr takes care off, but the one big generator we have here runs on heat, which can also provide a good amount of electricity. Usually it would need coal to work, but one breath of Gojira's Flamethrower keeps it up and running for a couple days. " Hades explained, walking back over to Shadow and giving him a spare keycard. " Had these things printed beforehand. They're the modern equivalent of a master key, so you can access just about any scanner I had built on this island. The rooms are on floor 1-3. They're all unlocked, but if you need a key, they're all at the reception desk on the ground level, near the front door. When you're on floor 3, there's gonna be a big dark oak door inbetween the eight normal oak doors that lead to different guest rooms. That large door leads to the master bedroom, my room specifically. Only I have the code for it, as it requires you to enter a code on a numbpad to unlock the first lock, and a key to unlock the second and open the door, which I also have on me. Take any room you want. If you want something to eat or drink, the kitchen is on the first floor, down the hallway of the entrance, the left door at the end of said hallway. Careful not to get yourself locked in the cold room. That's where I keep the freshly caught fish and pokemon. Of course, only as much as my own team wants to eat, which is still somewhat big. That would be about it. You can look around if you want, even in the attic, though I don't think there's anything special to find there. Make yourself at home, relax. I know JC's in danger, but stressing too much about it will just get yourself killed, and none of us want that. Oh and, before you ask where I got the money from, remember my two titles. That'll give you an explanation how. That and savings, of course. " Hades said, laughing a bit as he walked off, taking the left ladder up to the platform and disappearing behind a door.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
With the barricade now gone, it was much easier to make do with the injured ones. Apperantly, the lady's Delphox injured herself too, which was a problem but the girl seems to know what she was doing afterwards.
Milo sat cross legged later on inside, watching the woman take care of her Delphox. He does seem taken aback when she asks for a name. He thought for a while. He haven't been using his name for some time, he almost forgot it.
"...Milo," he answered after a moment of silence. "Just call me Milo, what about you?" He asks.
Phoenix nodded, tail wagging at Lavi's comment. "My trainer use to tell me to treat people the way you think they should be treated, even if they're not nice to whether you or others," he said, "he help out others a lot, and girls ask him for help once in a while so I had some experience in taking care of other females." He explained, "He doesn't do that anymore though, question why should be obvious." He said, "But he's talking a lot more than usual, so I guess that's a good sign," he smiles, "and I don't think we'll be leaving anytime soon, so that's a plus."

Maskerin looked to Milo. "It's Maskerin.....an uncommon name for a girl...." She answered as she opened the small box. "Are you...hungry at least?" She asked. "I um...made it myself...." She said reaching the box out to him. "You don't have to take one if you don't want to..." She added.

Lavi chuckled. "-It looks like that is the case...which is a good sign since...I like to get to know you better since I haven't seen my species in a long while-" Lavi answered giving a smile.

Shadow saw Hades disappeared into another floor before he sighed opening the door with the key as he walked in as Sparkx and Storm walked in afterwards. He closed the door behind him placing the key on the small desk before he walked over and laid Blue on the bed. He placed his bag down before pulling out a couple of potions and a roll of bandage. He walked over to Blue tending to her injuries as Sparkx and Storm sat up on the bed with her. He covered her injuries with the bandges before letting her rest. He sat down on the bed thinking. "-How can I relax when my sister is in the hands of that man! It's so frustrating!-" he thought as he rested his hands on his head crying softly. Sparkx gave a sad expression to her partner before looking down to Blue.

@DevVoid
@Willow Tree

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy climbed onto Gem's back, Ren and Aeris clung to his shoulders while Stiles hopped off his head and perch in front of him, "alright Gem, let's go" he said.

Ariah had already left, she had spotted Hades and Shadow in the distance and had sped off to catch up to them, she reached a port and spotted a boat, she loaded the bike on the boat and search the body of the now dead owner, finding the keys, she threw the body over and drove the boat over to the island she had seen them land on, she docked her boat and unloaded her bike, getting back on she sped off to the hotel looking building, she reached it and pulled up outside, she got off and banged on the door, "Shadow, you in there? It's me Ariah, you know, Bellamy's sister".

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He leaned forward slightly, uncrossing his arm as he peeked at what she had to offer. "You were able to find supplies to make these...?" He asks. He plucked a small piece from the box, examining it with an almost suspicious look on his face. "What is it?"

Phoenix smiled and nodded. "Same here, I'd love to get to know you more, maybe then our trainer will let us stay together." He looks up to watch his trainer accept food from the lady. "Who knows, maybe my trainer will finally return to normal, he seems to open up to your trainer already."

She looked to Milo. "It's just sandwiches, have you ever heard or....ate one before?" She asked placing the box down. "Well...yes it was the only thing I could grab...in a hurry...since everything was so chaotic....I have more...supplies back at home....and there is something I need to get there that I...commanded to wait for me...beside....I need...spare clothing....I can't be in this dress...for any longer....I feel uncomfortable wearing this for too long....besides...this box won't be enough to keep us full...if you understand...." She said looking up at him.

Lavi smiled gently. "-Take it slow...like you said...right...so..you can get to know me little by little young Todd...-"she said booping his nose with her stick.

@Willow Tree

Last edited:

DevVoid

Hades had heard someone banging on the metal gate leading to the back of his building. He had walked back through the door and walked to the midway bridge connecting the left and right platforms of the warehouse, opening the large hangar-like gate. He had his M82 ready, aiming it at the person of whoever stood on the other side. However, there seemed to stand a person he recognized, so he lowered the sniper rifle and strapped it to his back again. " Oh, hey Ariah. Welcome to my island, and what was supposed to be my own public resort. How can I help you? " @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo grimaced and held the sandwich a bit closer. "I've seen them before I believe, but the closest thing I can think of that matches this is hamburger." He explained, "I don't think a ever had it before though...what did you say it was again? Sandwiches?" He looks at the ingredients inside, "I haven't seen these along the market for a while." He told her, "Are they a common food?" He asks.

Phoenix blinked a bit at the boop and blushed a bit, looking away to hide it. "Y-yes, you are right." He stammered.

She nodded. "Yes...mostly at home with....your parents...and...brother..." She said looking away sadly as she didn't have parents anymore and her brother was missing. "It's just something that reminds me of home....that's why...I make them...to have confidence in myself..." She said grasping her scarf around her neck. "It's going to get cold eventually...I can feel fall coming...." She said.

Lavi chuckled as she looked at the fire for the moment thinking of her past when she was a Fennekin. Due to her coloring she was always a target for being picked on thinking that she was better then them but she wasn't that type of Fennekin but if it wasn't for Maskerin's mother who was a child at the time that saved her it wouldn't have stopped. "-Pheonix...does my coloring...look...weird...or make you feel...superior under me...like you...want to hurt me....-" she asked eyes remaining at the fire.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo looks at her as he bit into his sandwich. The favor was surprising and he drew back, looking down at the sandwich. It was a bit tangier than hamburger, held a lot more favor certainly, he could say he was a fan. As he ate his sandwich, he listens to the girl talk about her origin about why she made them. He looks downward, not knowing if he should meet eyes with her. It was a really personal story, and he wishes not to see her emotions depicted on her face. It might make him weak to the knees too. He wants to see her happy, it was a much preferable trait he rather sees.
"The sandwich you made is delicious, I'm sure you kept their memories alive in the best possible way." he spoke up, still not meeting eyes with her, "They won't be disappointed with who you are whether right now or before," he said, "you're a wonderful girl, really. I might not act like it but I'm happy to be in your company." he said the last part quietly, embarrassed on admitting it.

"Hm?" Phoenix tilted his head, confused as to why she'll ask such a thing, "Weird? What's weird? The color?" he held up her long sparkling fur, "No? Nothing is wrong with it, I think it looks awesome! I wish I had such a sparkling fur," he told her, amazed, "I don't think I would want to attack merely because you have a different fur color, it's unreasonable to be mad about it."

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Thank you....I'm relieved you like them....I did the best I could with them..." She said giving at least a gentle smile before it faded looking at the fire. "Memories will always be there to keep you going...and you will never lose them....as they remain with you forever....as long as you have that....you can keep moving forward...and live...as nothing will be in vain...as they did so to protect you....the young ones always survive....but the older ones don't....it's just unfair..." She said softly as tears fell down her eyes but her bang covered them both as she huddled her legs together.

Lavi blushed shyly looked to Pheonix. "Are you...sure?" She asked seeing him grab some of her long shiny fur as she reached out to touch the top of his paw as her own paw trembled slightly. "-I'm not....a target...you see as....because of my coloring....-" Lavi said looking at his paw.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo sighs, running a hand through his hair. He didn't know how to reply to that. It was true the old ones dies first while the younger ones lives just to meet the similar fate. When she started to cry though, his cold mask just couldn't hold up and he gritted his teeth frustratingly. He don't want to ignore a crying girl, no matter the reason.
"Hey," he crawled in front of her, hand reaching forward to brush aside her tears, sweeping her hair aside to reveal her silver eye. "don't cry now, the world isn't fair in general and none of it is or will be your fault." He said, placing both hands on her shoulder, leaning his head downwards to look at her face. "If it'll hurt less, just know that they're all in a better place now, no zombies or what not will ever reach them there." He told her. "One day, both you and I will see them, and they can tell us just how carefree it will be." He said. His voice didn't sound so convincing, and he himself didn't feel comforted by his own said sentence, he's sure his humorless expression isn't helping in the least. His mouth twitches and he smiled awkwardly at her. The long unused grin felt weird on his face, and his cheek heated in his embarrassment. "So eh, uh, don't feel too...sad?" He stuttered, then felt that he ended that part too awkwardly.
"...please?" He stammered.

"Of course I'm sure! You're beautiful just the way you are! Target or not!" He praised. He held her paw encouragingly in his and he looks at her confidently. "If no one else think so, I do!" He barked, "I'll tell you that every day if you'd like!"

Maskerin looked to Milo seeing him try to smile. She was trying not to laugh but it came out of her as she laughed. "I'm sorry...it's just your smile was funny....but cute at the same time...it must have been a long time since you smiled like that...or at least try to..which is better then nothing..." She said as her bang fell to cover her right eye again as she fixed her glasses a bit. "You should....start to smile more... sometimes even a funny smile...can cheer you up a bit..." She added reaching up to run a hand through his curls catching eye on his emerald colored eyes. "Your eyes really do light the room do they... emerald green like the gem itself...and your curls...I really like them...." She said lowering her hand down to rest on her knees giving a gentle and sweet smile closing her eyes while doing so.

Lavi blushed slightly before giving a gentle smile. "-Yes...you can tell me that...everyday....if you like....that way...I can understand...that being a shiny Delphox...isn't so bad afterall....my apologies....I had a hard life as a Fennekin due to my coloring so I always seemed to wish I was a normal color...so it would stop....but thanks to Maskerin's mother who was a child at the time...she saved me...from that....and by the last I was a Delphox...Mask and Maskerin came into the world...so in return...for her kindness I would look after Maskerin....in her place...-" Lavi said as she looked to Pheonix with her light blue eyes lowering her ears to the side.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo blushed a deep shade of pink, groaning meekly as he flinches back from Maskerin's touch. She ran a hand through his hair, commenting on how his eyes match those of a real emerald. His blush deepens and he pouted childishly. But the situation seems to have finally amused him and he finally smiles a much more genuine grin. "You...really think smiling more will cheer me up a bit more...?" he asks meekly. He swept his hair uselessly to the side, which fell back to cover his face. The seemed flustered at the series of things the girl had said about it, and he didn't bother to hide it much, only fiddled his fingers nervously.

Phoenix nodded, tail wagging at Lavi. "You don't need to feel too sad anymore, I'll make you feel like the happiest delphox in the region if you'd like me to." he promised, "No one will ever insult you without going through me first."

Maskerin looked to Milo before gently smiling again with her eyes closed of course. "Well of course, I be lying...if I said it wasn't true...besides....I think you have a nice smile...so use it....it will cheer someone else up without you even realizing it..." She said. "What...you never had a compliment before...from a girl...about your eyes and hair....you look.... nervous...did I make the conversation... awkward for you?" She asked in concern.

Lavi chuckled after his words. "-Now don't spoil me, calling me beautiful is more then enough to cheer this shiny Delphox up-" she said raising her ears up. "-Do I have to look cute for you just to say that word to me?-" she asked resting her head on hers and his looking up at him as she started to tease him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
The flustered male shook his head, waving his hand frantically before there was a misunderstanding.
"No no, it's not you, it's just that....it's been a while since I've received a compliment like that, nor any other compliments to be honest. I have to get use to it all over again." He grimace, "Not that I'm saying I got plenty of praises to begin with." He said. "Besides," he slapped both his cheek a bit, "wouldn't anyone be flustered if you were to compliment them? You seem like quite the attractive one, I wouldn't be surprised if you had boys chasing after your every step when they were still alive." He said.

Phoenix huffed, shaking his head proudly as he looked down to the beautiful shiny. "Nope! You don't even need to try to look cute! You're already cute!" He barked. Kiki side eyed him teasingly, and said something to him. Phoenix blushed and slapped at the Keychain, to no avail as Kiki only flew away, cackling.
"That little-" he coughed awkwardly, cutting himself off and regaining posture. "-I mean, like I was saying, you're obviously cuter then your average female, just look at you!"

(I'm off for the day, talk to you guys tomorrow.)

Maskerin just smiled giving a chuckle. "Oh I see...and well I don't know....I wasn't really that popular with boys when I was doing school....so I only had my brother to rely on....no matter how hard I tried to be nice....they didn't want it...so I had figured something was wrong with me...but I am grateful you said those words to me...it makes me happy about it..." She said giving a gentle smile. "So...your the first...to recognize that about me...so it's alright coming from you..." She added chuckling a bit.

Lavi chuckled. "-That naughty Klefki, I'll get him since I know how to sneak attack a fast one like Klefki-" she whispered to Pheonix. "Watch this...hey Klefki your keys are missing-" she told him but had blushed afterwards by the last words Pheonix had said.

@Willow Tree

(Same goes for me, talk to you tomorrow)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah looked up at the sound of his voice, she grinned widely, "Hey Hades!" she said excitedly, "um could I come in please, I think Gem is bringing Bellamy" she said. Ginger had started to play with Aster as the waited, Aster dodged her causing Ginger to run straight into the motorbike, "oh yeah and where can I put my bike" she asked.

DevVoid

" Oh hey Ariah. Yeah, sure, come on in. Oh, and make sure you take one of these. " Hades said, reaching into one of the pockets of his vest, taking out an elegant deep-red keycard with a black stripe near the top. He threw it with two fingers like a playing card to her. " You can access any keycard scanner in here with that. Originally this building was gonna be like a little resort I was gonna take care of in my free time, like a job as a Hotel Manager or something, but that sure didn't turn out well. Take the elevator there. " Hades said, turning around and pointed to the other end of the warehouse, where there was a keypad with a closed elevator in the middle of the wall. " If you're looking for Shadow, think he's on floor 2. If you want some refreshments, the kitchen is on the first floor, down the same hallway of the entrance area where the reception desk is, the left door at the end of said hallway. Careful not to get yourself locked in the cold room. " Hades said, before leaping down and casting out Ghidorah, landing on his back. " Feel free to park your motorbike by my own. " Hades said, pointing to the far right corner of the warehouse, where his motorbike was parked. Hades flew out and left the gate open for any other survivors to come in. He assumed that if Ariah was here, Bellamy was most likely nearby. Hades flew back to Wedgehurst, using his scope to see if there are any survivors. He spotted a pair of survivors below, accompanied by two Delphoxes. One shiny, one normal. He commanded Ghidorah to fly down to the ground and hopped off the Hydreigon's back, waving to them. " Cheers, lads. Care to get outta this mess and get to the best safehouse you'll find in this region? Free o' charge, of course. " Hades laughed, putting up a sarcastic optimistic, cheery and slightly scottish accent. " ..but, seriously now, I can get you somewhere safe. Guaranteed. You got any pokemon on you that can fly? " He asked, now changing back into his french accent, something he usually hid, but thought would make his friendly behaviour be just a bit more convincing.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo tilted his head, curiously gazing at the girl as she mentioned her past life. "You had a brother? Well, I think you mentioned him back with the sandwiches I think," he grimaced, "or was it before that?" He shrugged, "Whatever, the point is, you mentioned him before but I don't see him around you. Have you said something about what happened to him?" He scratched his head, "Was it the male you got separated from?" He asks, "The one you were walking below before I came with the zombies?"
Before he can hear the answer though, another male suddenly popped up. He certainly didn't look like the male he was referring to, but then again, he never really saw the guy up close, so he can only assume this girl knows the man if he's talking so friendly to them. But the man didn't seem to know her though, so that assumption went out the window. It took Milo a while to take in the man's weird appearance, which at first left him speechless in thinking it was a talking fleshless zombie covered in wraps.
"Um, flying pokemon..." he said after he finally found his voice and looks to his ditto, "...I guess that counts." he picked up his blob and showed it to Hades. Ditti slushed uselessly in his trainer's arm and observed Hades' unique look for a while. The ditto seems indifferent about how the new guy, and merely yawned as he went back dozing. Milo shook him a little, but the blob only bounces twice, still sleeping. "Ehhhh...after I wake him up that is." the boy muttered.
"Who...are you anyways?" he looks up to face Hades, "You two know each other?" he asks, pointing at Maskerin, then Hades, then Maskerin again.

Though Kiki was now pretty far away, apparently he could still hear what Lavi had to say, and instantly stopped his runaway as he held up his sets of keys and started counting each and every one of them, trying to see if either one is missing. But when seeing they're all there, he looks rather confused and turns back towards Lavi, a bit dumbfounded. Kiki was then distracted again when there was a second guy that appeared. The keychain couldn't well from where he is, so he only thought it was a new ally and proceeds to chirp at Lavi.

Last edited:
Maskerin was about to answer Milo but noticed another male appear. "Um...no I don't...he seems new to me....but he knows another friend of mine well...at least that's what I can remember..."she said looking back to Milo but had heard if she had any flying type Pokemon. She thought of Shiver her Frostmoth before pulling out her Pokeball as it popped out revealing the white colored moth. "Shiver can just carry me up in the air if you mean flight but...there is somewhere...I need to stop at before I follow you....it's important that I go there...please...." She asked standing up as she grasped Milo's arm for support holding it firmly. Honey leaped up on Maskerin's shoulders with the white Dove still on her head. Missy looked at male curiously as she circled around him to have a better look as the Mismagius now floated in front of him. "Also yes....Mask is his name...and well he is missing at the moment....just like one of my other very close friends who mysteriously disappeared....after the epidemic started..." She said adding to her words. Shiver fluttered a bit until she landed on top of Maskerin's head to rest as she was waiting for Maskerin to lift her once she was ready.

Lavi chuckled. "-Look how dumbfounded that got him hehe-" she said before her ear flicked hearing an unfamiliar voice as she stood up slowly to turn around. "Delphox?" She said holding her stick that was lit on fire at the top of it to have a better look at the male.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Hm... well, I suppose that'll do. See, here's the thing. We have a dangerous person here. " Hades looked to Maskerin, as he seemed to re-call JC and Shadow talking about her sometimes. " Oh, you must be Maskerin. JC and Shadow had been talking about you some time ago when I was with them one time. I'm Hades Whitecastle, of the Kalos Region. " Hades responded, knocking himself against his chest with his left fist. " But really, we do need to go. The zombies aren't the only danger around here. Ferninade also lurks around here, and he's the one responsible behind JC's disappearance. We managed to recover Blue, but she's badly damaged. I'm sure wherever the person you are looking for is, that they are doing just fine. I don't imagine this 'Mask' fellow being a pansy. Now, really, the way ain't even that far. Call your pokemon back if you want and hop on if you're not to sure if you want to fly with your own pokemon. After all, a search party for a missing person is nothing when you only have two people and not a thought-out plan in mind. " Hades said, before hopping back onto Ghidorah's back. " Oi, you, the boy with the Ditto. You can hop on if you want. The big ol' lug here ain't dangerous unless it needs to be. "

Maskerin was shocked when a male named Ferninade was behind JC's disappearance and she remembered that JC did tell her about him and how he had an over obbession of her almost insane. "Well..then ..Greetings Hades....it's a pleasure to meet you...and about Blue's injuries...I can have Sweetie my Sylveon help heal some of her injuries once we...get there....and I know this Ferninade is a dangerous person....Shiver can carry me in flight...really...I don't want to be an inconvenience...." She said. "Also no....he isn't...he may not talk much but he is very skilled with the sword....also my brother....who is missing at the moment....but I know he is not dead...." She added.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo looks between Hades and Maskerin, a confused expression on his face as he listen to the exchanged words. He don't know who this 'JC' or 'Ferninade' is, just that they're perhaps humans who haven't turn yet. Whether they're good or bad is beyond him. He was snap out of that thought though, when the man offered to let him ride his hydreigon. He grimace a bit, intimidated by the appearance of the ferocious looking pokemon, but the man said it wouldn't be dangerous unless need be so he decided to take his words for it.
"Um, alright," he said, tucking Ditti tight in his bag along with the egg that the Ditto was ordered to protect and took out a pokeball. He whistles at Phoenix, waving his pokeball.
"Phoenix! It's time to go buddy!" He calls.
The Delphox's ears twitched and he looks up in time with his trainer's call. He dips his head down to Lavi in farewell, smiling before a blue light took him back into his pokeball.
"Maybe we aren't leaving each other afterall." Was what he said before he completely disappeared.
Milo clicked the ball back into it's place and raised his hand into the air. A soft cooing sounded along with a shrill as both Diamond and Kiki perched onto his finger and arm. Diamond plucked at his feathers underneath his wings and Kiki proceeds to count his keys. Milo cautiously climbed onto the hydreigon, looking around nervously.
"I won't fall...right?" He gulped.

Maskerin saw Milo get on the Hydreigons back as he returned Pheonix. She packed up her stuff at least before pulling out Lavi's Red ball. "Lavi, let's go into the ball....you go sweetie" she told her walking up to her.

Lavi smiled a bit relieved on the thought as Pheonix was sucked back into his Pokeball. "-That's right....your not...-" Lavi said as her ear flicked to the sound of her name being called by Maskerin. "Delphox" she said bowing a bit as a red beam came out of the Pokeball sucking her in.

Maskerin made the Pokeball smaller before placing her away as she placed her bag around he shoulders. "Shiver, let's go" she said to the Frosmoth. Shiver fluttered as she was on top of Maskerin's head before letting go as she grasped her from behind lifting her up as she flapped her wings. "I'm ready Hades....if you are" she added holding Honey in her arms firmly to prevent her from falling off her but Maskerin had a bit of worry on her face about the two Pokeballs she had left behind in a hurry waiting for her at her home to grab them. "Are you....sure Milo will be safe...on your Hydredigon Hades....?" She asked him gently.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

DevVoid

" Yeah, of course, it's completely safe. If you have any doubts, you can sit up front and grab onto Ghidorah's right neck. Now, let's go! " Hades said, looking back and then turning forward. He nodded and pat the Hydreigon on the back. The large hydra pokemon flew up into the air, ascending into the sky. It flew back to the island, to the large gate behind Hades' Resort. He flew into the Warehouse, stopping by the elevator. Then he gave Milo and Maskerin both the same keycards he gave Shadow and Ariah. " Here, take these. These'll let you access any scanner in this building. Well, almost all of them. I have the master keycard of course, and yours are only meant for staff members of what was gonna be my own public resort. If you want refreshments, the kitchen is on the ground floor, in the hallway where the reception desk also is, and the entrance door, too. Down that hallway, the very last door to the left leads to the kitchen area. Careful not to get stuck in the cold storage room. We have all sorts of odds and ends in the kitchen. If you're looking for Shadow, you might want to listen for noise on the floors 1-3. On floor 3 you may find an especially large door with a large keyhole and a keypad. That's the door to the master headroom, to my room specifically. That should be about all you would need to know. This entire resort is electrically powered, so no making torches, y'hear? " He laughed light-heartedly. He entered the elvator first, calling back Ghidorah to his hyperball after Milo would have gotten off, and took the elevator to the ground floor. He took a trip to the kitchen, walking left from the elevator, through the hallway of eight dark oak doors, luxurious walls and a red carpet with vine patterns for a floor, onto the main hallway on the ground floor, where the reception desk was. He took a left turn, walking down that hallway, which instead of a red carpeted flooring was just laminated dark oak planks, down to the steel light-grey door with a porthole window and a handlebar on both sides leading to the kitchen.

She watched Hades leave as she looked to Milo. "Um...Milo....you think you....can come with me somewhere.....please....since I know where to go once I am finished....I don't want to go there alone so...I was wondering if you came with me....but you don't have to...if you don't want to....I won't force you either.....but there are important items I need to grab before I am able to settle here.... comfortable...." She asked him shyly looking at him as Missy floated next to her while Shiver landed on her head again after placing her down.

Gem followed Hades until she arrived in the region of Galar. She caught eye on the warehouse before lowering down to the ground letting Bellamy off. "-Just bang on the front gate Bellamy and you will be let in. I must go for now, I have to search for JC and gather more information on her whereabouts so be careful and don't follow me-" Gem said bowing to Bellamy before she took flight leaving the warehouse.

Meanwhile at Ferninade's base....

"Sir, the control system is almost complete" said one of the co-workers. "Well done...hehe....she will almost be under my control and will only obey me....hehe can't wait until her so called friends reaction when she won't recognize them due to me transferring her memories into this special disk that I only have with me...hehehaha!" He said.

Back to Shadow

He finally calmed down as he looked to Blue on the bed seeing her open her eyes. "Blue! Thank goodness your awake..." He said as Blue looked to Shadow before leaping into his arms. "Umbre....on" she said tears falling. "I know you missed me too....don't worry I understand....but are you strong enough to use Moonlight on yourself?" He asked her. Blue looked to Shadow before nodding. "Umbre!" She said before going into the bed again as she looked her eyes concentrating before she glowed white a bit using Moonlight healing some of the injuries she took but not all. "You still have not fully recovered yet that why you didn't heal all the injuries but since your up...do you know exactly what happened with JC and you?" He asked her. Blue nodded as she placed her paw on the speech collar JC made for her just in case she wasn't around to translate for her.
"I see...well let's talk with Hades then...about it..." He said picking up Blue as Sparkx and Storm followed after him out of the door. He looked around for a while until he saw Hades in the kitchen. "Hades, mind if I have a word with you for the moment? Blue here was strong enough to heal some of her injuries with Moonlight but not all due to her not fully recovered yet but she knows what happened between her and JC..." He said as Blue leaped out of Shadow's arms into Hades hugging him gently glad to see him as she had full trust in him already.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah parked her bike and made her way to the kitchen, finding Shadow and Hades, "oh hey guys, I was just gonna get some food, what are you talking about", behind her, Bellamy walked in, "I heard talking, I know this is probably an important conversation but, Hades do you have a shooting range?" he asked, not planning to hang around and chat.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo's hair blew out behind him as he grasp on fearfully to the hydreigon's neck, afraid of falling off. Luckily, the trip didn't take long, though he certainly felt like it did, peeking over the edge and all. When they land, he got off almost immediately, stretching out his shaking muscle. Hades gave them a descriptive review of the place, describing things that were important, giving them warnings on where to go and where not to. He also gave them some cards that are apperantly theirs now.
"Ah thanks-" he said quickly, clumsily clinging onto the thin card. He watches Hades leave, then turns to Maskerin when she asks him a question. He scratches his head, thinking deeply.
"Well, I guess I could, since I did say I will follow you specifically." He agreed, "Alright, where are we going?" He looked around the place, "Nowhere dangerous right? Is it to your house? The one you mention you want to go back to?"

Maskerin grabbed her shoulder shyly before looking to him. "Um...yes....it's important that I go there....I need spare clothing and two items that I had left there....which I was not able to grab due to it being....so chaotic....it won't be dangerous....but we have to be careful because I don't know if a zombie has slipped in or not....since we left the door wide open....running out in a rush...." She answered looking to him. "Also...I know.....I promise to be careful....to not....die on you.....I know you wouldn't be able....to bare it....and....I don't want you being hurt again...due to losing...loved ones..." She added.

@Willow Tree