• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had been completely taken by surprise, he felt the sword make contact and then that was it, he felt his back hit the floor but his legs and feet refused to move. He sat up holding himself up just barely by using his arms, "I can't feel..my..my..legs...." Bellamy then lost consciousness falling back down, the last thing he thought about was how he hadn't protected JC and had let himself be attacked. Ariah decided to be useful and stood by the door with her pistol, she listened hard to make sure thsy weren't right here.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, careful there. " Hades said, quickly catching Bellamy in his arms. " Hunter, come here, hold him up for me. " Hades called over as he went to prop Bellamy up again. Hunter nodded and walked back over, holding Bellamy's arms up to hold his body up straight. Hades carefully removed Bellamy's shirt and examined the wound closer. " Damn, he really did get you good, that's one deep wound. Now hold on, don't go wandering into the light now, I've got you. " Hades said, taking out a small cotton ball from his backpack to clean up the wound from the blood. He threw the cotton ball away and went on to rip a small piece of the bandage wrap off and poured a bit of vodka on it, rubbing it into the wound. That way, there would be less a chance for bacterial infection. Then, Hades took up a piece of string, put it into the needle and begun sewing the wound shut with precise movements. He made sure it would stay shut with an extra layer sewn over the first one, closed the wound by pulling the needle underneath all the threads and making a knot at the bottom one. He took out his swiss army knife from his backpack and cut the string, finishing his work. Then he put all his things away again and lowered Bellamy's shirt again. " Right, this should do it. The blade went in deep in his back, but it didn't manage to penetrate the flesh all the way to come out the front again. I've done all I could. " Hades said, standing up and putting his things away again, also casting Hunter back into his hyperball. Then he looked to JC. " Don't worry about Ferninade. Ghidorah and I caught him earlier flying away because we took up into the sky as soon as we got onto the roof, so we chased him. Ghidorah took him down with a Draco Meteor. " Hades said, trying to re-assure JC that Ferninade certainly didn't come off with this scot-free. " Now, we really should get going, who knows for how much longer we can hold this place from the zombies. " Hades said, getting on Ghidorah's back again, ready to fly off. " Everyone, if you're ready, after me. We'll fly back to my base, that's our safest bet where Ferninade can find us, because noone knows of this. Even JC doesn't, as did Shadow previously, before I flew there with him atleast, because it was my top secret project. " Hades explained, waiting for the others.

Shadow looked to Hades. "We should hurry, JC won't last much longer if I don't treat her.." Shadow said as he could see his sister skin becoming very pale. "We will deal with Ferninade later let's just get going and worry about Bellamy and JC" he said. "Gem you think you can carry Bellamy back?" He asked her. "Of course I can" she said grabbing Bellamy carefully as Shadow went on Talon's back.

He had growled. "That damn Hades....you alright Zoroark?" He asked him as he was rubbing his head. "Zoro?" He said nodding. "I meant what I said JC...so you better be ready for the death match..." He said before he and Zoroark disappeared and out of sight. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was walking through the forest approaching a nearby abandoned town. As he approached the beginning of a street he heard noises nearby. He shrugged it off and continued his way to the abandoned shopping center. He attempted to kick down the once automatic doors to the shopping center. He immediately grabbed a bag of Takis before he got all the healthy food and water he could find. He threw in a backpack he had slung over his shoulder. As he walked out of the shopping center he saw something move from the corner of his eye. He turned around and saw something climb on top of a nearby house he pulled out his pistol and swiftly climbed the nearby fire escape and jumped on top of the roof. “Alright where the heck did you go..” He then got shoved off the roof and fell onto the fire escape. “Oh my God! Nick!” He heard a voice say. As he regained focus he saw his old friend looking down at him. “Well, if it isn’t Aby Blade..” he said. “Could you have found an easier way to meet me in what’s basically an apocalypse that didn’t involve crushing the last Takis on Earth?” “Oh my god you have Takis!” Aby said. “Oh right, I forgot all my old friends are addicted to Takis.” Nick joked. “Anyway, I got a safe house out in the forest, but it’s small.” “That’s fine,” she replied. “Let me guess Coop’s either dead or in the safe house.” “Option 2 is correct,” he replied. “C’mon. Coop’s either about to die of hunger or is bored out of his mind.” They then ran off in the direction of the cabin.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah hopped on Gem's back, "yeah I should probably get some kind of flying pokemon or something" she chuckled a bit then focused on Bellamy, if what she thought was true was in fact true she was certain Bellamy would be crushed. She looked at her brother with a look of sympathy, but knowing her brother too well, she knew that he would definitely be more worried about JC's health.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Shadow looked to his sister with concern. "Let's just get going..Gem grab Bellamy so we can get out of here..." He told her. "Right away" she said gently grabbing him before going airborne. "Hades, Talon, let's go" he said patting the red and white birds neck. "Braviary!" He said before taking flight back to the base as quickly as possible. Both Bellamy and JC were sent to emergency care as JC was given a dose of her "special" medicine that Shadow himself made for her. She wore an oxygen mask to control her breathing better as she laid in the bed with the covers only covering from the hips down. Blue leaped up on her bed to lay down with her as she was more concerned about her. It was just a waiting game for JC and Bellamy as JC would occasionally call out Bellamy's name but she didn't know the reason why she was calling his name. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy awoke with a start, he sat up and looked around, he saw Ariah asleep by his bedside, "hey wakey wakey, did we get her out?" he said, Ariah rubbed her eyes and looked at him "really, your sitting here paralyzed from the waste down and the first thing you think of is, did we get her out, yes we got her out", Bellamy stopped "I'm paralyzed, you mean like permanently", Ariah nodded solemnly, she pulled out a wheelchair, "I got you this" she said as she went to help him into the chair, but Bellamy raised his hand, his upper body strength was good enough, so he hoisted him self into the chair, he then wheeled out of the room, "where is she?", "In there" Ariah pointed and followed as Bellamy wheeled into JC's room, "Hey Shadow, how is she doing, will she be ok?" he asked.

@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" Yeah, fly on ahead, I'll be right there. " Hades said, waving goodbye to them as him and Ghidorah flew up above the facility, and took a bit of distance from it. " Alright Ghidorah, use Draco Meteor to destroy this thing. " Hades commanded. The Hydreigon roared and all three heads roared in unison, comets crashing down from the sky into the facility, completely leveling it in mere seconds. Tired from the drawbacks of having used two Draco Meteors in a row, the Hydreigon made its way on back, where Hades gave it a break by casting it into its pokeball, headed up to his room, locked it with both the keypad lock and the key lock itself and flung himself onto the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

He turned to Bellamy who was now in a wheelchair. "Don't worry, she is stable...she is just resting since she was so exhausted.....she has been calling your name...ever since she slept.... probably worried about you...also I did give her the "special" medicine for her illness so it is under control.." he said before heading her call out Bellamy's name again as tears fell out of her eyes. "I don't know how long she will be able to get back on her feet...so...it's just a waiting game right now...." He finished watching his sister with the oxygen mask on her face. "They also provided an oxygen mask for her breathing...." @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy wheeled closer to the bed, he reached out and placed his hand on JC's hand, "I'm ok, everything will be fine" he whispered. Ariah turned away and walked out of the room, she went outside with Ginger and sat on the pavement, she thought about everything, the epidemic, JC's illness, Bellamy's paralysis and everything else that had happened to her or the people she cared about and she broke down, Biscuit summoned himself from his ball and Ariah cuddled into him, crying softly into his squishy body. Ginger curled up next to her. Ren and Aeris woke up in Bellamy's room to find he had left, they got up and ran through the corridor to find him, entering JC's room they sat next to Bellamy looking up at the bed.
@LunarSilvally

Although she was asleep, she could hear Bellamy's voice as he grasped her hand. She knew he was lying because he had been stabbed in the back all the way through. She was still tired out to even open her eyes and say he was wrong so kept her eyes shut as she gently held his hand back. Shadow left the room seeing Ariah break down, probably about what had happened. He approached her before bending down her level gently placing his hand on her head. "It's..alright Ariah...I know how you feel...really I do..." He said comforting her as Sparkx came over after gently nudging Ariah to comfort her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy held JC's hand gently, 'I really thought I had lost you, I didn't know what I would do, I love you JC and I never want to see you hurt, and now I'm in this chair and I can't even protect you anymore, I dont know what my purpose is now, I can't exactly fight zombies or travel very well. I am useless" he said with his head hung low.

Ariah turned to look at Shadow, "yeah, anyway what's the plan now, do we make a place where we can permanently survive, do we rescue other survivors or do we just kill some zombies" she said trying to distract herself from the negatives, Ginger had decided now was a good time to use Biscuit's stomach as a trampoline and was bouncy up and down.

@LunarSilvally

She did hear Bellamy's words as she slowly opened her eyes seeing Bellamy's head lay low. "B...Bellamy....your....not useless.........not....in my eyes...I'm sorry...I didn't want...to hurt you with my....katana...I only....did it...to protect....the ones close to me....." She said slowly lifting herself off of the bed before getting off of it but had stumbled a bit as she grasped the handles of his wheelchair. "Please...tell that you are ok....look at me and say....that you are....alright..." She said as she reached out her hand to move his head up to look at her as her hair was loose as it was long almost touching the ground but her bang was covering her right eye over here glasses which her almost blind eye was placed.

Shadow looked to Ariah before looking somewhere else. "We can't rest yet.....Ferninade...is still out there.....and he....is....someone only JC can deal with....him...but he proposed a death battle between him and herself....so we can't really be looking for survivors right now..." He said standing up sighing. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades, fully refreshed and motivated, jumped out of bed, quickly did his usual morning routine and went on down to the kitchen, where he prepared breakfast for himself, his team and everyone else, aswell as their teams, should they want to eat. A simple roast consisting of roasted vegetables and berries and multiple kinds of meat from pokemon, from magikarp meat and slowpoke tails to the spicy, hot meat of pignite and the refreshing, milky beef of Miltanks. He put all the cooked meats in one large pot which he put on the main counter where all the stools were, put down plates, spoons, forks and knives and prepared the counter. The leftovers, aswell as a couple berries, he put in dog bowls and onto the ground for the smaller pokemon to eat. Then he removed the apron again, hung it up by the kitchen door and exited the room, walking up to the room where him, Ariah and Shadow had put down JC and Bellamy for the night to rest. He knocked on the door and walked in not a second later. " Hope I'm not interrupting anything, but breakfast is done. I'll bring you two your plates up in a bit, though do have your teams go down to the kitchen as I've prepared enough for EVERYONE, us and our teams. " Hades explained, closing the door again. Then he walked on down to the ground floor and yelled out. " ARIAH, SHADOW, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE, COME TO THE KITCHEN; BREAKFAST'S READY! ",before he walked on back into the kitchen and sat down on a stool, waiting for the others patiently.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at JC, "I don't know if I can tell you that I'm fine, because in all honesty I'm not, but knowing your getting better and your safe makes me feel better, I don't want to lose you or anyone I care about, I just want everyone to be safe, but Fernande is still out their and I don't want to become the weak person who he uses to get to you" he said, tears slowing streamed down his face.

Ariah stood up, "yeah I guess your right, but shouldn't we at least look for people who we know, wouldn't you want them to be safe" she said, she knew that Shadow and JC had friends who were still alive out there. Ginger hopped onto Ariah's shoulder, Biscuit just stood behind her.
@LunarSilvally

She kept her eyes on Bellamy before she had looked around for her katana until she found against the wall. She went over to grab the handle before pulling out of the scabbard throat showing the silver blade of the sword. She walked back over to Bellamy. "Bellamy, you see this blade"she said showing it to him. "How many times have I used it to protect the ones very close to me, no matter what condition they are in?" She said. "Do you honestly think I would allow him to get that close to you if you know how quick and swift I can get to him without being noticed....." "Don't worry about Ferninade.....it's me he wants...and I know he wants me to die with him....only I can match his sword skills....so what I need to ask.you is...to have faith in me and this sword I carry...yes...I don't like ending a life that seems... unnecessary...but if I...have to do it to protect the ones close to me....even if...I am at death's roll...then I won't hesitate to forfill that role....I know...you love me....because you told me you did...and I know your afraid that something will happen to me....but I only use my katana to protect the innocent....so you have to trust me on this...please...." She said reaching out to hug him gently as her own tears fell as her bang covered both eyes. "I have to do this....to protect you, my brother, and the others....I can't avoid this....or Ferninade will end up killing all of you...and I can't let that happen......you understand don't you..." She finished ending up sitting on his lap with her legs close the her as her head was resting on his shoulder along with her arms around his neck. "So....don't cry..." She added.

Shadow nodded. "Well...yes two people actually....we don't know where they are at but...they are out there and I know it....or you can say feel it....so no need to worry about that Ariah..." He said sighing thinking about JC for the moment. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy wiped his face off and looked JC dead in this eyes, not really sure why he thought to do it, but he leant forward and kissed JC, he wasn't sure how she would react but he atleast calmed down.

Ariah turned to Shadow "alright then, I guess we just prepare for Fernande to attack so that no one gets hurt this time, yeah?" she asked him.

She stood shocked where she was as Bellamy kissed her. She didn't know what to do at the moment but for some reason she had accepted it as him kissing her felt more real. Her eyes softened as she closed her eyes slowly as tears fell down her cheeks as she leaned in slowly as she wasn't sure herself how Bellamy would react to leaning in like this. Blue saw what Bellamy had done as she somehow managed a blush on her face since her fur was completely black it was more visible. "Umbre!?("Bellamy!...JC...") She said glancing away embarrassed at what she is seeing.

Shadow nodded as he sighed chuckling. "It kind of sucks that....you like girls more...then guys....you are kind of cute...Ariah...but I can't force you so...I'll just have to deal with it....hehe...don't mind me....I'm just kind of weird...." He said as Sparkx shook her head sort of agreeing with him. "Jolteon...." She said. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy kissed JC more until he pulled away, "we should probably stop, Shadow might kill me if he came in here and we were doing that, also we appear to have embarrassed Blue, also food is ready" he said chuckling at the last part, Ren and Aeris had sat on a chair in the room and were kind of chilled out, not really fazed by would just happened.

Ariah started to laugh, "omg, Shadow you are a little strange aren't you, and hey maybe if I was into guys you might be my type, who knows, she said as she started to make her way to where breakfast was, "you coming?" she asked.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She remained silent as only her bang covered bother eyes. "I can't leave this room....even if I wanted to.....I don't even have that much strength...to walk on my own..." She said pushing herself further away from him until her arms were straight as she turned her head away from him for the moment. "Bellamy.....I need an honest answer from you....will you... emotionally hurt me like Ferninade did...and even physically....because I don't give my heart to just about anyone....please....just te me the truth...I beg you..." She asked as tears fell once again down her cheek as her hands started to tremble.

Shadow just chuckled. "Yes I am, I'll leave my sister to Bellamy, I trust him enough to make sure he will get her there somehow.." he chuckled as he walked with Ariah. "But I like your honest opinion Ariah, so I can deal with you just fine...and I know I am a little strange...even my own partner knows haha right Sparkx?" He said looking down at the female Jolteon. "Jolteon!" She said agreeing. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at JC, "I would never, ever hurt you, whether that be emotionally or physically, and that's the truth, I know you've been hurt before and I understand how that would make you not trust people as easily, but I will always strive to keep you safe and unharmed, now how about we head to breakfast, you can sit in my lap of your struggling to walk, I'll wheel the both of us" he said looking into her eyes.

Ariah, Biscuit and Ginger made their way to the kitchen, Ariah burst through the door and took a seat, Biscuit and Ginger sat down as well, "so you like to cook?" she asked Hades, turning to him.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She slowly got off of him. "That's...not the best idea...well because of Shadow....he'll complain if I don't tell him what is going on between us two...so...I'll push you to the kitchen...just hold on a second..." She said putting her katana away in the Scabbard. She grabbed her flats as Blue shook her head to get out of her embarrassing state as she helped JC put them on with Psychic before helping her tie her hair in a down style only tying the end of her hair with a hair piece. She made her way back to Bellamy as she grabbed the handles in the back. "Mind if I help you there?" She asked fixing her glasses after wiping her tears.

Shadow sat down next to Ariah before looking to Hades. "I like to test it....since my sister is a good cook as well...you know....it's like....heaven....you can say....a bit better then me...hehe" he finished as Sparkx leaped on his lap. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades was enjoying himself a glass of lemonade as he saw Ariah come into the kitchen with Shadow and Sparkx in tow. He sipped from the glass a bit and looked to Ariah. " Well, before this whole zombie thing happened, I wasn't much a cook. ...well, unless you count the countless MRE's I cooked with hot water. " Hades joked, laughing lightly. " But well, before this whole thing happened, I really had no need to cook, ever. But now, I've really gotten used to it, I gotta say. " Hades said, before taking another sip from his glass of lemonade. Hades looked to Ariah and asked. " Speaking of cooking, have you ever tried cooking before? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded, "yeah I guess that makes sense, yeah you can push me if you want" he said, Ren and Aeris hopped onto his lap, "let's go then, shall we" he said turning his head to look at JC, (OOC: you can auto for this part @LunarSilvally)

Ariah turned to Hades "hmm, oh, well no I haven't really tried cooking, Bellamy usually does the cooking when it's me and him, and even then we haven't had much cooked food recently, just packaged stuff" she said starting to eat some of the food, "but yeah even before all of this I never cooked really, it was mostly my parents or Bellamy" she added.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She just gave a gentle smile. "sure let's go..." She said before helping him out of her room. She and Bellamy made there way towards the kitchen where Shadow and Ariah were at. They could both smell the food as they approached the table. She saw someone familiar cooking before speaking. "wait....Hades? Is that really you?" She asked placing Bellamy next to Shadow as she came around the table to have a better look keeping a firm grip on one of the chairs to prevent from falling. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy started to eat, he had grabbed a book on the way here, he took it from a shelf, it was a book on medical practices, he had decided while JC wheeled him here that he would take on the role of medic, if he was less useful at the fighting side of things he would learn to be a helpful person when they needed healing" he opened the book and began to read as he ate.

Ariah glanced at the book and smiled, it was good for Bellamy to find something to take his mind off his wheelchair, she turned to JC, "So JC, I take it your feeling at least slightly better and might I add that you seem slightly flustered, you haven't been upto any embarrassing things have you?" she asked with a mischievous grin her face.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Hades put some meats and vegetables inside the pot onto his plate and begun eating, when he saw JC walk in with Bellamy. He took his lemonade glass up again, took another sip from it, and scooted around with his stool to turn toward JC. " Nah, Hades is my twin. I'm Tartarus. " Hades said jokingly. " Nah, just pulling your leg. I'm Hades, the one and only, in the flesh- ...eh, in the cloth should I rather say. " Hades joked, laughing, referring to the fact that his skin was all wrapped up like a mummy. " So, finally free from Ferninade's grasp and back to your old self. How'd you been? " He'd ask JC, looking at her, his face covered in bandage wraps, with the exception for his eyes and mouth. Noticeably, even his nose was covered, which, oddly enough, didn't really seem to.. exist, at all, as there was nothing but a flat, slightly caved-in area instead of a nose.

She stubbornly shook her head to Ariah's cheesy comment. "No nothing happened Ariah...and besides.." she gave a smirking grin. "It's a conversation not suited for kids sweetie" she chuckled teasing her folding her arms against her chest. "But anyway, yes I am but he got away Hades....so right now....I'm just in danger....and I don't have my strength back to fight him just yet but...he did give me a break at least....and next time he won't show mercy.....my body will look like a bloodbath once I am done with him....I have to end this myself....I need to set Ferninade free....he has suffered way too much in his childhood past....I think he is cursed....like he was forced into it....idk but I can feel it...." She explained. "I might need your help on this Hades...once I am fully recovered and ready to fight him again....I don't know if I will get out of this alive...because he wanted this to be a death battle..." She explained closing her eyes. "Also Shadow, there is something I need to discuss with you..." She added looking to him. "alright..." He said. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah sulked, no one ever told any juicy information, she was always in the dark, but she continued eating, "hey Hades, I was just wondering do you know where Tartarus is, he definitely would be still alive but why isn't he here with you?" she asked cocking her head slightly. Bellamy chuckled while reading his book, his sister was always trying to get involved, trying to make people spill the beans, he watched as JC left with Shadow and then went back to reading.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She had explained the whole situation to her brother then she was together with Bellamy. He was confused on why she was telling him this but once he heard his sister explain more clearly about him complaining of not telling him things, he just sighed giving a chuckle. They both had returned to the room where the others where gathered before Shadow sat back in his seat next to Ariah. She made her way back to Bellamy as she gently grasped his shoulder giving him a look to say he was on the clear before letting it go as she folded her arms against her chest. "So Hades....will you be able to assist us?" She asked again. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades thought for a bit. " Hm.. good question actually, a question I don't have an answer to. Me and Tartarus hadn't really talked after this whole epidemic happened because we can't call or text eachother anymore with the signal being down all the time. But I know he's fine, wherever he is. He's tough, and just like me does take joy in killing zombies, so I don't expect him to run away and cower in fear. " Hades said, being sure that Tartarus was fine, wherever he may be. Then, he looked to JC. " Well, I might be able to help you... but.. on one condition. ..promise me the next time we fight you don't pull the same cheap shots as earlier when driving your katana right on through my chest? Thanks for the apology for that, by the way. " Hades said, reminding JC that she had stabbed him too but not apologized for it. Then he waved that off. " ...eh, whatever, I was unprepared anyway. And I understand if you forgot to apologize for stabbing me. You weren't in control of your body after all, and now that you're free of that, your heads in the clouds about ol' Bellamy over there. " Hades laughed, taking it lightly and just faking that he was mad about JC seemingly not being sorry for stabbing him aswell. He was a very small bit miffed about this truth be told, but not enough to make a big deal out of it.

She closed her eyes feeling guilty now as she sighed softly. "Oh that....my apologies Hades....I know you know I didn't mean it....but Ferninade had threatened me before taking me under his control that if I didn't obey him he would hurt the ones I loved most...which is you guys....so I had no choice but to go with it....but don't worry...that won't happen again because...this time...I'll have to end Ferninade's life...with my own hand....even if I don't want to but...he must be put to rest once in for all...and I am the only one that can do it...even if my body looks like a bloodbath from his sword....I'll fight until my body can no longer handle it..." She explained but gave a chuckle about mentioning Bellamy. "I'm not in the clouds...he is just a good person....and very important to me....so I need to.....fight for him...." She added as she began to eat. "This food is not bad Hades....just needs a bit more salt..." She added giving a smile. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Somewhere in the peaks of the mountains, just north of Chirchester, a boy sat with his pokemon around a dimly lit fire. The snow covering ground atop the mountains was reminiscent of an untouched sheet on the bed of a freshly cleaned hotel room, a single track of footprints tainting the purity of it all.
"Quite cold this mornin', eh?" the human would comment, before taking a spoonful of beans from the can in his left hand, and plopping the round pods into his mouth. His accompanying 'mon's, an Absol and Altaria respectively, would let out cries of their own to express their agreement in the trainers statement. Behind the trio sat a tent, looking barely big enough to house two people if they huddled together like Eiscue. "We're runnin' out of rations. We'll have to make a scouting trip before we set up our next camp. Travelling like this to avoid populated areas sure takes a toll on our supplies, don't it?" the human would mutter on, mainly to himself as his companions enjoyed their own treats.
A small window of time passed as the group finished their morning meals and packed up their things, consisting of the tent, a sleeping bag, and various bags full of survival gear, food, water, and other supplies. With a satchel fastened to his Absol, a parcel tied to his Altaria, and a backpack of his own, Kazito trekked down the mountains and onto Route 10. The snow crunched beneath the footsteps of the trainer and his quadrupedal partner, Melody the Altaria hovering close by. As the trio emerged from the brush and onto the cleared path ahead, all seemed too calm. With most cities feeling empty and the routes feeling even more baron, the familiar vibe that came with traversing the world seemed to be gone, replaced by the imminent dread the worry of the infected provides. With the cold weather in this area of the region however, the infected seemed to be less of an issue. The real trouble would come down to wild pokemon and desperate people.
Holding a map to his face, Kaz continued down Route 10, relying on his pokemon to watch their surroundings and handle any imminent threats. "Winter Hill Station. That's the nearest place that might have some resources left over." he stated, knowing full well it would have no bearing in his pokemon's minds. "'Taria!" Melody would coo cheerily, happy to tag along wherever they would be going. It didn't take long for the destination to appear on the horizon, Kaz's excitement showing on his face. Racing to the door, the male would fling it open and step inside, only to be met by emptiness inside the formerly popular station. Disappointment set in on his face, as his pokemon made their way inside as well.
"More baron buildings." Kaz would let out with a sigh, as he began to search for items of use. "I wonder if anyone is actually left around here."

Sorry for the wall of text! Character introductions are important~
Can you place your character sheet in the discussion for me please, once I see it you can continue posting on here once I accept it

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah thought for a second, "wait so if your gonna fight him, JC, what are we helping with exactly" she wondered as she wasn't very good at close range combat so wanted to check with JC. She continued to eat while she awaited her answer.
@LunarSilvally

Bellamy looked up from his book having completely ignored most of what had occured he asked Hades, "hey do you know where I can get some decent books, I need books on cooking, medicine and technology, also do you have a workshop?" he ate another few bites awaiting a response.
@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Suuureee... it's just because he's your friend.. and not because of something else. Nope, definitely not~ " Hades said, laughing, teasing both JC and Bellamy with this remark. He begun eating his things again, and had just finished his plate when he heard Bellamy speak up in his direction. Hades thought for a bit on this. " Well... we do have some bookshelves in the lounge and at the reception desk, you can browse through those if you can find any useful books there. And as to a workshop.. hm, I think there's one in the basement. When you walk out of the elevator. I believe it's the door in the back of the left branch of the basement hallway, on the wall opposite of the elevator. I believe that's where I keep all my tools and workbenches, y'know to get some firewood for the fireplace in the dining hall or my master bedroom, or just incase I wanna entertain myself with some good ol' fashioned wood carving. " He responded to Bellamy before grabbing the glass of lemonade and drinking it empty.

She looked to Ariah. "Well....it's a possibility that I will need medical assistance once I am done....this is a death battle we are talking about here....last one standing lives and that will be me...you can count of it..." She said before turning to Bellamy. "I may be able to help you with some books like that Bellamy, if your interested that is?" She said placing her oxygen mask back on her face to keep her breathing from going haywire. "I might look into books as well while I am recovering...." She added sighing taking a chair next to Bellamy as Blue came over and leaped on her lap sitting down before laying down on it resting. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah stood "yeah that makes sense, I'm going to go out and train for a bit" she said, turning swiftly and exiting the room. She made her way outside and set up a long distance shooting range. She went to the shooting line and set up her rifle, she peered through the sight and scanned for the targets, she breathed in deep and then started to fire hitting bullseye on almost all of the targets, she continued after hitting each one and kept doing it like a circuit, she felt calmer in this kind of atmosphere.

Bellamy thought, "yeah I'll give it a look over when I'm done" he turned to JC, "I wouldn't mind if you and I looked together, I'd love to" he said before turning back to his book and finishing his meal, he had got almost halfway through the book and was determined to finish, he wanted to know as much medical knowledge as possible so he was ready for after JC's fight.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked to Bellamy and just gave a chuckle to herself. "Are you done eating Bellamy?" She asked. "I can't strain myself too much since I have not fully recovered yet...." She said placing her oxygen mask on her face again to keep her breathing steady. Blue got off her lap to Bellamy as she went under the table before raising her front paws off the ground to his lap using her head to slip the book her was reading into her head as her ears were forced to go down from the book she looked up at Bellamy and smiled wagging her tail a bit. "Umbre!" She said. She just chuckled a bit. "Blue...let him read...silly girl..." She said sighing. "Sorry Bellamy...she has grown quite attached to you lately..." She added leaning in her chair with her arms folded against her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked down at Blue and put his book away, "oh it's ok" he said patting her head, "yeah I'm done eating wanna head out" he said, as he turned and wheeled out of the room heading to look what books were around, Ren bounded after him but Aeris opted to stick with Blue "god someone's eager" Aeris said watching Ren get all excited about book hunting, "are all Umbreons like that or is it just him" she asked absent mindedly to Blue. Bellamy wheeled to a bookshelf and started to look, he searched through the shelves hunting for helpful books.
@LunarSilvally

Blue looked to Aeris. "Not all Umbreon, every Umbreon is different depending on how they feel about humans as some Umbreon's act cruel due to abusive trainers or just want to be that way in general...it's probably just him because I have a more calm demenour then most Umbreon because I act stragetically instead of recklessly... probably due to my partners stragetic training...but I don't seem to mind eagerness on e in a while but if it's too much....I'll probably become irritated...but you seem to handle him well....not to make you embarrassed or anything...but do you like him romantically?" Blue asked.

She nodded. "Sure....come on Blue and Hades...thanks for dinner..it was great" she said as she followed after Bellamy seeing he was looking at a bookshelf and decided to help him with the higher books since he couldn't really stand on his own anymore...at least...not on his legs. She searched carefully until she saw a book that caught interest labeled "Treatment for medical illnesses". She reached up to grab it before holding it out to Bellamy. "Here I found one...." She said being in deep thought about something. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid