• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Diamond gave a content coo, shuffling again as Honey walks out the bed. His body shifts to the left and he fell to his side, chirping sleepily. Little gurgles can be heard from his throat, could be mistaken for a tweet but isn't.
He shifts again, tiny legs kicking at nothingness. He opens his eyes and just saw the entire world flips to one side due to him being so. He squawks and flaps his wings awkwardly, unable to get up due to laying on one of his wings.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Nnghr... five more minutes.. " Hades said, rolling around in his sleeping bag a bit. He groggily opened his eyes and yawned, going on to unzip his sleeping bag and stand up. He stretched for a bit, some leg stretches and some arm stretches. " Damn, we really slept in late, huh? " Hades said, realizing it was already getting dark again. He put on his stuff again, strapping his backpack onto his back again and walked outside where Shadow was. " So, in which direction do we go then? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy and Ariah woke up at basically the same time, they picked up their stuff and walked over to where Shadow and Tartarus were standing, "right then, we heading out" Bellamy asked, Ariah stood behind them using her Rifle to lean on, "yeah, we shouldn't leave it too long right, it will be too dark to see where we're going".

Maskerin chuckled before getting up helping Diamond up. "Calm down...I'll help you.." she said helping the Dove stand up on his own. "There you are Diamond, now walk on your own now.." she said as Honey remained perched on her hand just resting there as she cooed her morning song. @Willow Tree

Shadow looked to Ariah. "That won't be a problem, since Blue's rings will light the darkness in our path but since you guys know the plan, we should get going" he said as he pulled out a Pokeball as it popped open revealing a Braviary. "I'll ride Talon here but do you guys have a flying type that is big enough to ride on?" He asked looking to them.

Meanwhile at Ferninade's base

"
Plan is going as planned hehe, isn't that right JC" he asked looking to her. "That is correct sir..."she said watching the screen before back at him. "Soon you will have to fight them off JC and I know that they will have a hard time taking you down" he said smirking.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Well... that doesn't really answer my question, Shadow.. How do we know where to go if we don't even know which direction to go. " Hades said, still stretching a bit. He removed his backpack and put it down on the ground, making sure all his weapons were reloaded with full magazines and ready to go. He also took out his machete from the backpack and strapped it to its holster on his belt. He zipped his backpack shut again and took out a hyperball, casting out Ghidorah the Hydreigon. He got on the Hydreigon's back after strapping the backpack to his back again. " Well, I guess I'm ready to go.. " Hades yawned, still a bit sleepy.

Shadow shook his head. "Right...well I explained it yesterday...you Hades and your Tyranitar will go through the front breaking down the door to get inside while Bellamy, Ariah, and I will go to the rooftop or as Gem explained" he said as Gem nodded. "Correct, and once inside the alarm will go off until we find a way to cut them off but we will be greeted by the co-workers upon entry so we have to battle them off which should be a problem for you Hades" she said. "Then from there I will lead you to where JC is present and rescue her but be warned due to him taking her memories she will hurt you without mercy unless we transfer her memories back to her while she is still captive in the incubator in water if we can get that far" she said. @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Shadow, that's not what I meant. At all. I said WHERE do we go. WHICH Direction do we go to even get there. Not what the plan was once we actually GOT there. We need to know where we are actually going before comitting to a plan like that. Now, I'll ask again, WHERE do we go to get to that facility then. " Hades said, putting extra pronounciation on his words so it would be easier for Shadow to understand what exactly he was saying. He didn't think Shadow would have problems comprehending such a simple question, but it is what it is, so he wasn't all that bothered that Shadow had trouble understanding that Hades was asking for directions.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
In a small cabin in the woods there were two friends trying to live out the epidemic.
“Nick when are we going to go see if there’s anyone still alive?” Cooper asked. “Why should we? We have plenty of food.” Nick responded. Cooper then replied with “We ran out 2 days ago.” “Ok fair point,” Nick said “Fine, I’ll go raid the nearby supermarket..if it’s still there.” “Why can’t I come?” Cooper asked. “I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you.” Nick said. Nick was about to walk out the door until he heard Cooper say, “I miss the good old days when Gavin and I got to help you go fight zombies...” Nick then paused and said “Don’t bring up Gavin. Do you not remember what happened to him?” Cooper then paused for a second and then replied “Oh, right. Nick you don’t have to beat yourself up about it anytime someone brings up Gavin. It’s not your fault.” Nick not paying attention to Cooper then walked out of the cabin and said “I’m going to get food.”

Shadow sighed as he felt dumb for a second. "Oh I see...I feel slow well...Gem any direction on which way to go...." He asked her. "Well it's simple, we have to go through the mountain path over there to get to the facility, he makes it complicated so once through the mountain path it's just beyond a cliff with out a bridge so flight is necessary to get over there...but be warned...JC will probably appear put of nowhere to harm you" Gem said warning them. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Right.. well, why didn't you just say that in the first place. Alright, well, hold on.. " Hades said, briefly hopping off the Hydreigon's back. He got on the ground and opened his backpack, taking out an old but still edible MRE from the stash he had secretly snuck out after retiring from military service. He opened it up, took out a pack of coffee beans, opened that small pack up and ate the coffee beans raw. Then he ate the crackers in there, took the plastic spoon enclosed in the MRE and ate the chicken and beef stew in the biggest bag inside the MRE, while it was still cold and congealed. He shook a bit, feeling disgusted from eating it straight from the bag uncooked, but he had to do this quickly. He threw the empty MRE away and reached into his backpack again, taking out a simple plastic water bottle, opened it and drank from it a bit before closing it up again and putting it into his backpack, closing the backpack again. He equipped his backpack again and got on Ghidorah's back again. " Right, see you at the cliffside. " Hades responded, then took off with Ghidorah towards the mountain range, flying up above the mountain peaks.

Shadow got on Gem's back as Sparkx and Blue followed before Gem took flight. Gem kept pace with Hades as she was looking around to make sure nothing strange was going on. "Man...I should have been there...with JC....I feel like this is my fault that she is under his control..." He said blaming himself. "Don't blame yourself Shadow, you know JC probably did this to protect the ones close to her, you should know that more then anything" Gem answered. "I know..." He said sighing. "As soon as we get to that cliff edge, we have to be careful here on out" Gem warned looking to Hades and then Shadow. Talon was left there for Bellamy and Ariah just in case they didn't have a flying type. "Braviary!" He said approaching the two as he laid down for them to get on.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

DevVoid

Hades and Ghidorah had been safely flying above the mountain range, above the peaks. The air was sparse here, so Hades couldn't exactly breath right. He shrugged this off as it wasn't too bad, and Ghidorah was going fast enough anyway that the two soon reached the cliff that Gem was talking about. He looked to his left, seeing that Gem, Shadow, Sparkx and Blue caught up with them. Hades looked back to the other side of the cliff, spotting some sort of facility in the distance. " Is that it? Is that Ferninade's Building? I knew he had bad tastes but... sheesh, the design on that thing alone.. enough to make me vomit. " Hades said with a disgusted tone, insulted at the building Ferninade decided to reside in. He knew the guy was pretty tasteless, but this was a new low even for him.

Gem stood in mid flight looking to Hades. "Yes that's it and I know...just looking at the building makes me want to vomit but that's just Ferninade....with bad tastes...since we are here, we can get in...I already told you the plan so no need to repeat myself but be wary of JC popping out to hurt you" she warned. "I'll go first to check what the situation is" she said letting Shadow, Blue and Sparkx off her before she flew forward to check around the building. Talon was carrying Bellamy and Ariah as they followed close behind. He flapped his wings in mid-flight once he caught up. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Oh, I wouldn't worry a bit about it. Last time, I was tired, so JC got a cheap shot off of me. Now though, I'm energized, now I'm prepared. " Hades responded as Ghidorah flew towards the facility. He gave Gem and Shadow a thumbs up, then stopped infront of the facility. He took out his machete and took one of the hyperballs on his belt, casting out Hunter, who already had his mask on and katana at hand. Then he cast out Gojirah the Tyranitar, and begun walking towards the building, ready to cause a distraction.

Shadow nodded. "Talon let's go" he said as the Braviary screeched before walking up to him as Sparkx and Blue leaped up after. "Bellamy, Ariah, ride Gem to take you over since you know the plan already" he said before Talon took off the ground into the sky following Hades. Gem walked over to Bellamy and Ariah. "You ready Bellamy and Ariah...JC is counting on us...and I know you have strong feelings for her Bellamy...so do this for her...I am counting on you as well...so please..." Gem said gently nudging him with her head as her eyes showed worry.

JC on the other hand, was in the incubator under liquid water in a peaceful sleep as wires were attached to her. Her katana rested on a stand next to her incubator along with her white wolf blue streaked mask and hooded cape which was folded on another stand next to her blade. "My sweet JC....your annoying friends have arrived....so sad that you will see them die but you won't remember them to not care...hehe...I'll be back..." He said leaving the room as he locked it securely as it can only be opened by his fingerprints but what he had forgot to do was leave the disc her memories were in. He had sounded the alarm about the Intruders as in the front of the gate a lot of his co-workers threw out their Pokeballs revealing Mightyena, Houndoom, Seviper, Manectric, and even Liepards. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades quickly realized something, and in a flash removed his backpack, put it on the ground and zipped it open. He quickly removed his Barret M82, disassembled it and put it into his backpack, swapping it out with his M16A4 Assault Rifle, which he put together, put aside, closed the backpack after and put it on again. Then he took the assault rifle into his arms, turning off safety, just as the hordes of Pokemon were approaching him. Hades put two fingers into his mouth and whistled for Ghidorah and Gojira. Gojira did his usual devastating combo, sweeping at all the hostile pokemon with Dragon Tail and launching them into one location, then using Stone Edge to K.O most and launch the survivors into the air. Ghidorah joined in, trapping the flying survivors in a vortex of flames using Fire Spin before knocking them back onto the ground with Draco Meteor. The Hydreigon flew closer to the ground and flapped its wings more, using Tailwind to increase its, Gojira's and Hunter's speed, who simply stood besides Hades, waiting for his moment. The two massive pokemon moved right into the crowd, guns blazing, prepared to wreak havoc upon these poor fools. Hades had also joined in a bit, crouching down to fire enemy pokemon, firing one round at a time to preserve ammo.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy and Ariah nodded, they were dropped off on the roof and Ariah set up instantly, she sent out Biscuit and used him as a cushion, she then position herself near the edge of the roof and looked down to where Hades was, she started to give covering fire with her sniper. Bellamy turned to Gem, "right then, let's go get her back then shall we?"

Gem looked to Bellamy and gave a smile. "Of course, just follow me" she said as she made her way to a door with a latch as she opened up. "Be careful getting in, and watch your surroundings, once Hades gets in then I can lead you to where JC is" Gem said as she made her way inside first. Shadow let out Hetilla and Eclipse before he spoke. "Hetilla Extreme Speed and Eclipse Stone Edge!" He commanded as Hetilla's speed quickened as she used Extreme speed at the foes Pokemon as Eclipse used Stone Edge as huge rocks colored in blue came from the ground hitting a lot of the Foes Pokemon. "Talon Brave bird!" He said leaping off his back to Hades Hydredigons back for him to attack. "Braviary!" He said as he was surrounded with a colorful aura before colliding with all the foes all at once knocking them down before it wore off as jolting spaks appeared being hurt by the recoil but it didn't bother him. "Hades! Do it now!" He said as Hetilla, Eclipse and Talon backed up far enough for him to attack.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy followed Gem inside, he looked around the walls and made his way through the facility, he had his dual pistols at the ready and he was tensed up prepared to face off against either Fernande or JC. Ren and Aeris walkedjust behind him keeping close to each other for reassurance. Bellamy turned to Gem "so which way do we go, which way to find what we need". Ariah continued to lay down covering fire, monitoring the battle for the appearance of JC.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Gem looked to Bellamy. "Just ahead are guards with their Houndooms guarding the first door, you have to knock out their Pokemon and somehow find a way past the guards. I can help if you want me to but I have to be careful since my power is...well...very strong to break just about anything..." She added walking cautiously. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded, he understood but he was pretty sure he could handle them, he went into a sprint, Ren and Aeris at his sides, he lifted up his now silenced desert eagles, firing two shots into the heads of the guards while Ren used Shadow Ball and Aeris used Psychic to deal with the pokemon. "Hey Gem, guards are down" he called quietly.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" Right! Gojira, Ghidorah, back me up on this! " Hades called out, running into the scene, crouching down and suppressing fire into the crowd, killing the co-workers and some of their pokemon by unleashing all the bullets in his M16A4's magazine. Gojira and Ghidorah supported their trainer's bullets, with Gojira using Hydro Pump and Ghidorah using Flash Cannon, creating a deadly mixture of hard, cutting water and a high voltage beam that electrocuted everyone even remotely splashed by the Hydro Pump. " Alright, front entrance is clear, let's go. " Hades said, briefly putting his backpack down to replace his M16A4's empty magazine with a new one, throwing the old, empty one away. He zipped up his backpack again, put it on again and walked toward the entrance carefully, gun aimed forward, ready to fire at any more threats.

Gem nodded. "Alright, let's wait for Hades before continuing because there are going to be more of those guards then we can count on the next area because the front door is right there" she said pointing at the left side of the hallway. "Although...I can feel JC's presence....she is...trapped somewhere...I can feel this...and I know Blue can as well..." Gem added looking at him. "You are correct Gem" said Blue coming down the stairs with Shadow and Sparkx right behind her. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades swapped out Ghidorah with Hunter and Razor, and together Hades, Razor the Weavile and Hunter the Zoroark stormed in through the front gate, shooting, slashing, slicing and killing anyone in their path, workers and enemy pokemon alike. Gojira hung back a bit, running on all fours behind the two, using Dragon Tail and Dragon Pulse to finish off pokemon that were still struggling to life. He burst through the crowd, shooting all around himself, while Hunter and Razor leapt in circles around Hades like lightning bolts, dodging his bullets while attacking every enemy around them. The four stopped as they reached the same hallway Bellamy and the others were in. Hades was breathing heavily from the adrenaline rush, as were Hunter and Razor, though Gojira was unaffected by this as he usually was always in rage aswell as rash and fierce when it came to fighting, and therefore was used to adrenaline rushes. Infact, Gojira was less in rage and glee, but had actually felt rather hungry, and opted to eat some of the dead pokemon right then and there, much to Razor's and Hunter's disgust, which they only briefly showed and then hid again under the same cold, stern expression their Trainer kept up. Hades, Hunter and Razor were all covered from head to toe in human and pokemon blood alike, from all the shooting and slicing they had just done. " Urgh, this is gonna be a pain to wash out.. " Hades said, shaking his head annoyedly, Razor and Hunter doing the same as the two pokemon always kept high priority on their fur. The barrel of the M16A4 was outright smoking, and Hades took the time to quickly take another magazine from his backpack and reload it, tossing the empty magazine away. The adrenaline rush started to wear off, so his breathing returned to normal, as had Razor's and Hunter's. Behind his balaclava and many bandage wraps, Hades grinned sadistically from ear to ear, a creepy smile that could unnerve anyone. He had fun doing this, and it was one of the activities he rarely ever had to do, having been in such a joyful frenzy since he was positioned in Kanto, by the borders of Celadon City to help eliminate Team Rocket, that performed a large raid on Celadon City, where the evil organization held the entire population hostage for a large sum of money. He turned his head left and right, popping his neck, and snapped back to reality, looking over to Bellamy and the Crew with the same deadpan, stern stare he usually kept on. " So, that's that dealt with. Where do we go, next? "

Gem looked to Hades. "Like I said, your the best person for the job. But anyway follow me, I am pretty sure Ferninade is somewhere in these halls.." Gem said. Just as Gem said this Ferninade did appear in front of the heros with a smirk on his face. "I knew you would come for her hehe...well your never going to get her!" He said pressing a button as a trap door opened below their feet before strong zaps gave the heros a jolt but it didn't effect Gem since she was a ground type but Ferninade summoned his Weavile to take care of her as the heros fell through. "Well, Gem, you were a traitor after all" he said. "Yes, it's called "acting" the part Weavile!" She said as she used Flamethrower to badly injured him as he was returned to his Pokeball. "I'll deal with you later Gem, I have something to do" he said before running off quickly to the secret door he had JC in as the trap door closed. Gem was furious as she knew where that trap door led, the room where JC was in...

Shadow felt himself falling along with Sparkx and Blue before they hit hard floor. Shadow caught both of the sisters before hitting the floor as he rubbed his head then his bottom. "Is...everyone alright?" He asked standing up as he placed the girls down. He looked around slowly as it was dark as he realized they were caged in tight but something had lit up the darkness and when he turned to look, he saw his sister JC inside an incubator with wiring attached to her under water it seems. "Guys....look...I believe I found her..." He said pointing to the incubator. "Umbre!("JC!") She said as no one could understand her except JC. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah was chilling out on the roof, she hadn't gone in as she thought someone should remain outside incase Fernande made a run for it. Currently however she was laying back on Biscuits large belly and looking up at the sky, she wondered how long it would take the others to get JC and run. She sat up and grabbed her binoculars she glanced around, nothing new. Bellamy looked at JC, they had found her, he looked around the tank, "wheres the button to let her out, there must be a button or something" he said. @LunarSilvally

Before the heros could get JC out, Ferninade appeared from the back door in the room they were in. "Well, I guess you found her huh...well even if you did rescue her, she would not remember any of you because I wiped out her memories except those memories of me and her" he explained. "Well...I won't say "wiped" out but transfered somewhere else hehe. Also, if you choose the wrong buttons, she will die and none of you can have her but...since I am nice...I'll transfer back her memories for you...hehe but the rest is up to you...and the only way to drain and unlock the incubator....hehe well ask that partner of hers to help you" he said before disappearing inside the door again closing it before locking it as he had left the disc by the machine to release her.

Blue acted quickly as she took the disc from the desk and slid it inside the machine. She looked at the screen before pressing the transfer button as the tube lit blue before looking at the others. "I know how this machine works so don't touch anything, he was serious about JC dying if the wrong button is pushed!" She warned as she waited patiently for the transfer to be completed before starting to work with the buttons carefully.

It took some time but Blue figured it out quickly with patience as she saw the water start to drain quickly as the wires detached before the incubator started to open. "Whoever is close catch her before she falls!" Blue called out leaping off the machine. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades could suddendly feel himself fall, along with Razor and Hunter. Because Gojira hung back, he jumped in after his trainer and friends. Luckily, the trio managed to roll out of the way to not get squashed by the giant Tyranitar. Hades, Razor and Hunter looked around confused but energized from the sudden jolt of electricity, only to find themselves in a cage. This cage, it was a mistake. Gojira never liked being trapped, it only willingly lets itself stay inside its pokeball because it knows that Hades can't have him be out constantly. Gojira suddendly roared in fury and ran at full speed at the bars of the cage like a locomotive. He grabbed the bars, struggling to pull them apart, but very slowly managed to bend them. Realizing what he was doing, Hunter and Razor joined it, and bumped the Tyranitar against the sides, giving it an idea. Together, the three begun working away at the cage, using their claws and teeth to destroy the bars and free themselves, their trainer and the others. Hades laughed, smugly. " HAH! You really didn't plan for this, did you, sucker! " He shouted right at Ferninade's face, watching him leave, and motioned his pokemon to back away as soon as they made a hole big enough for people to fit through. " Let's get moving, people! "

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy lunged forward, as JC fell, he caught he and stood holding her up, "right so what's exit plan, we need to get out" he asked looking from Gem to Shadow. Ariah continued to watch and noticed that a horde was attempting to break into the facility, she wasn't sure how long it would take for them to get in but she aimed down her sights at them in preparation.

Shadow walked over to Bellamy and felt his sister's pulse feeling that she was still breathing. She was only wearing a plain white dress as her long dark brown hair was loose with the bandages still remaining on her wrists and ankles. He sighed in relief before speaking. "She is still breathing....and by the look on her face...she is exhausted...he must have tired her to the point where she couldn't run....smart I much say even though I hate to admit it...." He said looking to Gem. "Gem get us out of here..." He said to her. "I'm working on it.." she said as she was pressing buttons on another machine to open the back door Ferninade had came through.

She had moaned softly before suddenly coughing out the water she had injested while in the incubator. She slowly opened her eyes as luckily she had her glasses on to see clearly. She noticed Bellamy first and then Shadow. "Bellamy......Shadow...." She said as she felt her brothers hand on her cheek as she looked to him. "Sis...thank goodness we found you and that you are alright...just take it easy....we both got you..." He said before lowering his hand from her cheek. She gave a gentle smile to her brother before noticing she was being held bridal style by Bellamy. "Bellamy....." She called reaching her bandaged hand out to touch his cheek gently as she breathed a bit heavily. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades and his crew stepped outside the cage, looking around. A bunch of lab equipment, typical. He looked across the equipment, trying to make heads or tails with it. Nothing here seemed useful. Well, asides the few scalpels he found. He stuffed them in his vest's pockets, planning to use them as throwing knives later on should all his other weapons fail. Then, he looked around again, walked close to the walls and begun walking along them, knocking against them, as his pokemon had done the same. " Everyone, knock against the walls, see if you can find another exit here. There might be a hollow room on the other side that we'd just have to break through. " Hades suggested, remaining knocking against the wall.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was looking around frantically, he watched as Gem tried to open the door but was called back to JC as she said his name and touched his face, he looked down at her, "hey JC, you ok? Can you walk?" he asked as he stood up still holding her bridal style, "why would Fernande just give her up, I thought he was obsessed with her" Bellamy asked no-one in particularly.

@LunarSilvally

She looked up at Bellamy before suddenly starting to cough roughly and the moment her hand was removed, blood had appeared. Shadow quickly noticed as he approached her again. "Damn...he worked her way to hard....she is not doing good at all so she won't be able to walk....her illness kicked in very badly....she is not supposed to work herself too hard..and even she knows it herself..." He explained. "Gem how much longer?" He said patiently waiting. "Just a bit more and the door will be opened!" She said working as fast as she can.

"Bellamy..." She said pulling herself up as she placed her arms and hands around his neck as her head rested on his shoulder crying softly. "I'm...sorry......I only...did this to protect all of you..." She added as her bang covered both eyes. "Got it!" Gem finally said as the back door opened. "Let's go quickly!" Gem added. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy held on tightly to JC, "come on, let's go" Bellamy said, as he moved out from the room, "Are we leaving out the front or the roof, I'm assuming the front of the building is safe now right, we should just make a run for it right" he wasn't entirely focused on anything but JC, he kept checking on her to make sure she was in an at least slightly stable state, "um someone might need to stay close to me, I can't fight while I'm carrying JC" he said to the others. @LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Shadow looked to Bellamy. "Don't worry, we got your back Bellamy now go first since you have JC in your arms..." He said as he could hear his sister's breathing very heavily as he was very worried. She held onto Bellamy firmly as she wanted to speak to stay breathing and alive. "Bellamy...you don't hate me do you......for...what I did.." she said coughing badly. "This way, I will lead the quickest way!" Gem said as she flew through the hallway. "Come on let's go, no time to waste!" Shadow said running after Gem. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Hades quickly made a dash for the exit as soon as it was open, casting his team back into their hyperballs on the way. He dashed back into the main hallway and out the building, taking a breath of fresh air in. " Right.. that's an idea.. " Hades said to himself, quickly gettin an idea for revenge. He ran back in, and cast out Gojira to block the main entrance with Stone Edge. He cast back Gojira and went back to the others. " Everyone, let's go out by the roof. I've blocked the main entrance, so the only way out is on the roof. I plan on levelling this building down to the ground once everyone but Ferninade is out, to rid the world of that cur. Let's go. " Hades said, making another dash to the roof, his assault rifle back in his hands.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy shook his head, "nah, I could never hate you, now save your breath" he said as he mad he was onto the stairs that lead to the roof, Ren and Aeris ran ahead to go find Ariah, they found her and told her that they were coming. Ariah nodded swiftly and hopped off Biscuit, she walked over to the edge of the building, the gate had been breached the horde had gotten in, "ugh, as if we didn't have enough to worry about".

She had sensed something.... something that wasn't feeling right. She tightened her grip a bit more on Bellamy as she remained silent closing her eyes as she rested. The heros made it out through the roof to avoid the horde of zombies. What the heros had not realized was that Ferninade was very close by holding his katana blade which was visible. He had his eye on Bellamy who was holding JC as he smirked before in a swift movement, he went at Bellamy. Her senses were not wrong as she saw Ferninade going straight for Bellamy. "Bellamy look out!" She said but it was too late as his sword stabbed right through his back severely damaging his spinal cord before Ferninade's blade was pulled out. "Hehehahahaha! Did you honestly think I would let JC go just like that!" He said. "You monster!" She called out. "Once you get better JC, we will have one final fight...to the death! Only then you will be free!" He added before he lifted his arm as a Charizard which was his Zoroark in disquise had grabbed him before he had used Smokescreen to have a chance to get away. She felt herself being dropped on the ground seeing Bellamy fall. She used the last of her strength to get over to Bellamy as she gently placed her hands on his face. "Bellamy! Don't you dare die on me!" She said as his blood touched one of her hands as she felt a bit sick before coughing hard again as her own blood touched her hand. "Can you stand....please get up....please..." She begged tears falling off her face like crazy. "Your... supposed to carry me remember..." She added feeling her heart beat suddenly for some reason and she didn't know why but this only happened when she was close to Bellamy. "Please...get up..." She looked at him before without thinking gently kissed him as two last tears fell down. She backed away before she coughed roughly again getting off him before she fell on her side. "Don't...die....on...me...."was the last words she said before losing conciousness die to her illness.

"Bellamy! JC!" Called Shadow as he ran over as Blue and Sparkx followed. "Stay with me JC!" He said lifting her up. "Guys you have to help me out!" He added looking to them. "Umbreon!("JC hang in there!") Blue said. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades had been getting out of there as quick as he could. Being the first who reached the roof, he quickly cast out Ghidorah the Hydreigon and jumped on his back, quickly flying high above the Facility, having assumed the others would do the same. When he looked back down, he saw Ferninade fly out of of a smoke cloud and high into the air, away. Of course, Hades gave chase, but he cast out Hunter onto the roof to make sure everyone was alright. Ghidorah kept flapping its wings with more speed and might, using a constant of Tailwind to catch up close enough to strike down Ferninade and his Charizard with a Draco Meteor down onto the ground. As soon as it made sure it actually managed to knock the pair out of the sky, Hades and Ghidorah turned back around and landed on the roof of the facility again, where Hades saw Bellamy bleed out. Again, what's with Ferninade and cheap shots, that guy really had no honor in him. " Alright alright, everyone calm down and clear out. A real soldier's gotta take care of that wound. " Hades said, lowering his backpack and opening the front zipper, taking out some vodka, a sewing kit and a roll of bandage wrap. He approached Bellamy with the items and looked at the damage, examining it. " Alright, he got you good. Bellamy, sit up straight. JC, Ariah, look away, I'm gonna need to sew the wound directly, so Bellamy, please lift your shirt up so I can treat it. Oh, and Ariah and Shadow, while you're here, guard the entrance to make sure no zombies come up here, for they will surely smell the blood. " Hades said, waiting for Bellamy to comply. Hunter looked at everyone else and then to JC. " Zorro! ..Z-zo, zoroark? " ' JC, it's been long! O-oh, you seem distressed. Is there any way I can help relieve your stress, JC? '

Last edited:
Blue had to talk for Shadow since he couldn't understand Pokemon language like his sister can. "Hunter....JC lost conciousness...due to her issue...once Bellamy is on the clear here....we need to head back to the safe zone....and help her... immediately....so...it will be a waiting game for her..." Blue explained as she looked up to JC that Shadow was holding as she closed her eyes crying softly. "Umbre....("I'm...her partner.....and I couldn't do anything to protect her....") Blue said to herself. @DevVoid