• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Roleplay

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy reached down to grab a book on theoretical hover technology "Tech of the Future", he grabbed it then turned to JC, "oh thank you, this is perfect" he said as he took the book from her and placed it on his lap with the tech book, he spotted another two books, one on surgical basics that he grabbed and another on mechanical systems, he pointed out the second one as he couldn't reach it "umm..could you grab that for me" he said, looking down slightly, he hated having to ask for help with something as simple as this.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy before at the book he wasn't able to reach as she reached up to grab it for him before handing it to him. "Here you go..." She said feeling a bit guilty as she walked over to him standing in front of him as both of her hands grasped the handles of his wheelchair. "It's my fault you are like this Bellamy.....why couldn't it have been me instead of you....." She said before sitting on the ground with arms and hands on his lap with her head resting on them as her bang covered both eyes again. "You wanted to protect me....but now you can't because you are like this...I'm sorry....I shouldn't have involved you in this mess...." She added crying softly. "I made you feel useless....because you were holding my weak body....I couldn't move in time to prevent this from.happening..." she finished as Blue was still with Aeris. "She is blaming herself for Bellamy's paralysis....she feels it is her fault that he ended that way because he was holding her to prevent him from protecting his own self" Blue explained as she approached her partner closer. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Arris was still shocked after what Blue had said before "like him romantically, well I mean I'm a little bit more proper than he is and he would never go for someone like me but he is so daring and carefree, he's just..anyway the Bellamy and JC are a right pair aren't they, they both feel down about themselves for nit protecting the other, they need to learn that they can't always be their" she said.

Bellamy placed his hands on JC's shoulders and aimed her body so she was looking at him, "JC, dont say that. This is your fault. OK. I wasnt as aware as I should have been, I placed all my focus on you and made the stupid tactical choice and let my heart lead me instead of my head, I should have split my focus, but now I can help you in new ways, I can build you protection or fix you when your broken" he said kissing her gently on the forehead "I love you JC, and I always will" he added.
@LunarSilvally

"I know you do but....it isn't fair......Bellamy...I just wanted you to be safe....that's all I wanted..." She said positioning herself to where she was sitting on his lap with her legs close to her. "You have earned my trust completely...can I will protect you as if my life depends on it...because you are the most important to me...I...love you too..." She added placing both hands on his cheek before reaching to kiss his forehead before huddling his head in her chest firmly as she was trembling slightly having the fear of losing him because he was vulnerable like this.

Blue looked to Aeris. "Well it's not that simple Aeris, my partner is stubborn and Bellamy has gain her trust completely so she will protect him as if her life depends on it because that's how she is...no matter how hard she will try to protect us...she will do it until her body gives out on her and falls until someone catches her....but yes you are very proper while I am very calm with a stragetic mind set...but I do have a gentle side of me...but...who wouldn't fall for an Espeon such as yourself....I mean an Umbreon is more suitable for a male trainer while the Espeon is more suitable for the female trainer....most of the time Umbreon's go after the Espeon then the other evolutions of Eevee...I just know that by experience....but I am sort of like JC in a way since I stubbornly deny if I have feelings for someone that deep...but I simply avoid it because I highly doubt any other Eeveelution would fall for an Umbreon like me since same couples are not as common anymore so I just deal with it and move on so.....you should be luck to have and Umbreon like Ren beside you to support you I mean of course I have my sister Sparkx who is a bit hot-headed then me but she has a gentle side to her as we despite that..." Blue finished as she shifted her eyes away slightly from the Espeon as it had a hint of pain in them due to a part in her past that hurt her deeply. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed "yeah, I know, but you know what I'm not completely defenseless, I mean I've still got these" he said motioning to his FBI style gun holsters, with his deagles in them, "so as long as I have strength left in my arms I will protect you" he stroked JC's hair gently, "Now you have to get prepared for your battle and I need to go start on some things down in the workshop" he kissed her and then grabbed a few more books before whispering in her ear, "so I think you might need to get off me now" he said with a mischievous grin.

Ren came bounding over to Blue and Aeris, "hey, what are you two talking about over here huh" he asked, Aeris blushed hard which was kind of hard to see as her skin was purple "oh..uh..n..nothing, just boring girl stuff, you know" she said. Ren nodded "oh ok" he then leant over to Aeris, "umm Aeris, do you know if Blue is into guys, because I think I like her" as he said this Aeris' face fell and she started to tear up before running in the direction of the door to get outside, "huh, where are you going, you didn't answer my question" he turned to Blue "Espeons, am I right" he said jokingly.
@LunarSilvally

She blushed suddenly but turned away stubbornly as she got off of him. "Don't tease me like that Bellamy!" She said crossing her arms giving a stern look. "If you continue to do that I may just do something to you since you have no use of your legs" she smirked but chuckled to herself. "But, I'll let you get to your workshop, I'll stop by in a bit to give you two other books that will really help you with your research but only after we are done here" she added. Blue saw Aeris run off as she looked to Ren. "My apologies Ren but I will handle this alright just stay by JC for me until I return" she said before following after her. "Aeris wait! Where are you going!?" She called out as her swift speed helped catch up with her quickly. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy chuckled and made his way to the elevator, "hey Ren, wait here for Aeris then come join me" he said as he made his way down to the workshop, once there he set to work instantly he looked through the supplies he had and figured he could attempt to either improve his wheelchair, improve the workshop or create some kind of armour/protection for JC, he considered each possibility and decided he would try all three, setting up a board he made list of what he had to do for each including diagrams and material lists.

Aeris stopped in the corridor and sat down, she turned to look at Blue "I'm fine, I'm just being childish, Ren was just asking me whether I could set him up with you and I don't know I just broke down, I knew he only saw me as a friend" she broke down crying, she didn't want to seem immature but it was almost like he was ignoring the fact that she was there.
@LunarSilvally

She watched as Bellamy left her side before noticing Ren. "Hey there Ren, could you wait for Blue and Aeris for me?" She asked him. "Once Blue returns to your side, she will know where to go from there because I have to stop in my room for the moment" she added petting his head before making her way down the hall to her recovery room. She was going through her bag for the two books that her mother had about her treatment and illness.

Blue closed her eyes as she sighed. "Aeris be honest with me....do you have strong feelings for Ren?" She asked as for the moment she ignored the fact that Ren wanted to get together with her because her friends feelings was more important right now. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy set up three workstations, one that currently had diagrams of his wheelchair and possible improvements, the second had a blueprint of the workshop and a photograph as well, he had started to upgrade and repair some of the equipment and fitted new lights and plug sockets, and on the final table he had some designs, he was considering the armour idea and had choices from kevlar, steel or iron. He was mostly considering kevlar having designed a carbon fibre suit with kevlar padding in the most vital areas, he had found some kevlar vests and was reading up on some info on carbon fibre. He had also made a sectioned off area for medical practices. He wiped his brow and continued to read and scribble down notes.

Aeris looked at Blue "yes, yes I think I do, I mean I've known him since we were both Eevee" she looked down at the ground "how do I tell him, I mean he seems pretty focused on you" she said.
@LunarSilvally

She had the two books in her arms as she made her way down to Bellamy's workshop. She opened the door before seeing him consistently write down notes from each book he read as she shook her head. "-I see....so that's what he is doing....he is studying so many methods of medical as much as he can to be useful and when I become badly injured....figures....-" she thought before walking in. "Bellamy, are you busy at the moment?" She asked holding the books with both hands below her hips.

Blue closed her eyes for the moment thinking before opening them again. "Then tell him how you really feel Aeris, I am not the type of Umbreon that will get involved romantically with a Pokemon if my best friend has the same feeling for him....don't worry about me I will be fine, all I want best is for you to be happy Aeris, not feel sad and depressed because of something this simple...I am not alone in this because I have JC....even if I am not together was someone I have JC there to comfort me" Blue gave a gentle smile before nudging Aeris to turn around. "Come on I'll support you to tell him" Blue added walking beside her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy glanced up from his workstation and the drawings of possible styles for the armour he was making, he had found the materials he needed but he was stumped on what to make it look like, "oh JC, not right this second, I'm trying to make a light weight armour to protect you against Fernande but I can't figure out a design right now so I'm not busy right this moment, what's up" he asked looking at her with his hands folded, he had a pen tucked behind his ear and was currently not wearing a shirt as he had worked up a sweat moving things earlier.

Aeris allowed herself to be turned around and made her way back to Ren, "hey Ren um you got a minute" she asked, Ren perked up turning around "yeah, what's up" he asked, Aeris stopped for a second before she said "I like you Ren, like properly like you" she said, blushing and looking down. Ren moved closer and nudged her face with his nose "really, I didn't think you liked my type so I never asked, but I like you too Aeris" he said, Aeris looked up and licked his face happily, "We should probably go to the workshop, hey Blue I think JC is there as well want to walk with us" Ren said as him and Aeris made their way to the elevator.
@LunarSilvally

She walked over to Bellamy seeing him shirtless from probably all of the sweat. She didn't pay attention to it or she would become distracted easily and blush. "Here, these are the two books my mother had to understand more on my illness and how to cure it because my case was more difficult...so if you want to read it and get to understand my illness better then...you are welcome to look through it....and also....here is a bottle of water for you alright...don't work so hard...and if I were to help..." She came over to the armor he was working on. "Maybe...this measurement can help you out...my measurement from waist and up...sometimes measurements help with a troubling case like this" she smiled gently. "Have a break once in a while or you will make me worry...." She added. Blue gave a smile to Aeris as she felt happy for her but she knows deep in her heart she felt jealous of Aeris but avoided the feeling. She made her way to the room JC was before seeing her leaping up on her shoulders to rest on as she closed her eyes to hide her sadness and jealously in them. "-I hope you are happy Aeris....I wish you and Ren a happy relationship....-" she thought holding in her tears. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy took the books and the water from JC, "thank you, oh and by the way is there a certain style you would want for the armour or any colour schemes you might want for it" he asked as he took a sip of water. He added the two books to a shelf by the medical table for later reading before he returned to the armour workbench, behind him Aeris and Ren lay down in a dog basket like thing in the corner for some rest. Bellamy then stood waiting to here what JC might say for suggestions.
@LunarSilvally

Ariah had finally finished her shooting circuit and had completely tired herself out, she trudged back inside and found a communal room opting to have a rest before she went for a shower, she sat in a chair and putting her feet up on a coffee table she nodded off pretty quickly.

She thought for the moment before speaking. "Welly weapon is a katana so it must be easy to move in and very light but able to block chest attacks since I move very swiftly and with color well you could leave it silver but with a blue streak going across almost touching across if that's an idea you wanted then there it is" she answered as Blue was watching Ren and Aeris sleeping together. She raised her head looking out the window noticing something outside. She leaped off JC's shoulder before leaving the room alone making her way to the rooftop. She leaped on the ledge looking down to catch an shadows but seemed to have lost it. She sighed softly sitting down as her rings was the only source of light at the rooftop. Her eyes started to water finally before they fell down her cheeks into the ground. "-Why am I crying...I shouldn't be...but why? I don't understand....but...could I have developed...feelings for Ren...no...I can't do that to Aeris....that wasn't how I was taught...-" she thought as she shook her head out of frustration as she leaped off the ledge into the tree running off somewhere to cool off. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked deep in thought then opened a book on historical armour types and found what he was looking for, it was a Japanese style of armour if he incorporated this style he could easily make the armour light and easy to move in. He set to work finally putting the design touches to the armour, he was just about done all he need to do now was paint the thing, he found some spray paint and went to an enclosed part of the workshop to spray the armour, he coloured the whole thing silver so that the different materials were harder to distinguish and the painted on the blue as JC had described. As a final touch he took it back to the work bench and painted a fox silhouette in small fine detail on the lower back, this was his signature, he also added a part to the waist band so a scabbard could be attached. He turned to JC, "there you go, now you should probably take it and test it, bring it back if you need anything changed" he said before turning to the other workplaces, he moved to the one that had possible improvements for his wheelchair, they were basic things that helped with moving around.
@LunarSilvally

She took the armor. "I'll be back soon to check on you but take a break once in a while and don't skip sleep" she advised before leaving the room. She could feel something was wrong with Blue...like she felt...sad...and a bit jealous and she knew herself that wasn't like her. She didn't see her in the room so she assumed that she needed some air to cool off. She placed the armor on her chest securely attaching it before slowly picking up her katana and taking out of her Scabbard. She slowly practiced her fighting style as she could feel how light and perfect if was. She placed the katana back in the Scabbard before removing the armor and placed it down just next to it. "She will return, I know she will" she said to herself before opening a book about parts of the body that can be replaced with robotics as she slowly started to write down notes.

Blue stopped in the midpoint of the Forest until she easily recognized the area which was where she had spent time with....Zoroark... Ferninade's Zoroark to be exact. She didn't understand why he was still on her mind because he had emotionally hurt her just like how Ferninade did to JC. She sat down closing her eyes as the rings on her ears was the only source of light to the dark. She was in deep thought trying to calm down until her ear flicked to a noise. She opened her eyes quickly getting into a battle stance like she would do in battle as the bushes rustled but once the figure came out...it was Zoroark...the one she has a close relationship to. "Umbre...?("Zoroark...is that really you...like the real you without orders...") She asked. "Zoro...("Yes it is...") He said as they stared into each other's eyes for the moment. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aeris awoke to find Bellamy passed out asleep in his wheelchair slumped at one of his work benches. She suddenly noticed a surge of different emotions via her sometimes accidentally using psychic when she wakes up, she nudged Ren and he awoke, "I want to check something out, come with me" she said as she ran off, eventually finding a window and looking outside to see Blue with a Zoroark, Ren stood behind her "who is that?" he asked, "I'm not sure" Aeris responded.
@LunarSilvally

Blue closed her eyes as she was waiting for him to speak. "I know you might be mad Blue but....it was an order from Ferninade....and if I didn't obey...he would have hurt you instead of me...and I couldn't really allow it....he was very different...in a strange way...and idk what happened to him because he hid a lot of things from us to not be able to see him...so I had no choice but hurt you emotionally so you wouldn't follow....I had to put up an act..." He explained. "Then...why didn't you tell me that....I could have pretended to hate you without emotional hurt...you hurt me very bad Zoroark...very emotionally just like how Ferninade did with JC....and in order to stop this...you should know what happens next..." She said as tears fell down her eyes as she closed them. "I understand what you mean Blue....but I don't want to follow his orders anymore.....because...I could never forget about you....and I don't want to hurt you again...I'm sorry if I hurt you that badly....I...really missed you...Everytime I saw you my heart ached remembering what I had did to you..." He paused closing his eyes as tears seemed to form.

Blue listened carefully. "It's regret your feeling I know....but I can't deny that I miss you too...all this loneliness I am feeling in my chest...I don't like it...I don't want to hurt any of my friends because of envy or jealously....it just isn't right at all..."She explained as she suddenly felt his claw touch her face. "Blue...you showed me a lot of things when we hanged a lot together...that there was more then just power and greed...but love and friendship and the means to protect someone....I learned that from you...." He said as Blue opened her eyes to look up at him as she could easily sense Ren and Aeris watching her. "I know you did...." She added looking you to signal Ren and Aeris that she already noticed her. "But....your not free yet because he has your Pokeball..." She said. "I know he does...but I don't want to go back...." He said. "So your going to betray me Zoroark, do you know the consequence for that?" He said as a man in a black hooded cape with his face covered appeared. "You...no I won't let you..." He said standing in front of Blue as his whole team of fire types popped out to give Zoroark punishment. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren grabbed Aeris by the scruff of her neck using his teeth, he then used Shadow Travel to get them outside, once outside Aeris used Barrier to protect Blue and the Zoroak while Een prepared to use a variety of dark type attacks against the pokemon, Ren growled menacingly. They weren't sure why they rushed in they just did, the only problem was that no one inside knew they were out here, Aeris thought quickly trying to make a decision, she chose to Psychically call for JC as Bellamy would take longer due to him being asleep. <JC, we've got a problem, Blue met up with this Zoroark and now they're under attack, me and Ren are with them" she then returned to fully focussing on the barrier.
@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She did hear Aeris call telepathically to her as she was still a bit weak so sent out Blade and Wolfa. "Blade, Wolfa, go help out Blue and the others, I can't go outside in this state" she said to them. "Right away JC" Blade said as she left with Wolfa. The girls followed their noses before entering deep into a thicket before seeing the Espeon having a barrier up to protect Blue and a Zoroark but even them two knew who that Zoroark was. Blade and Wolfa appeared as Blade used Water pulse while Wolfa used Stone Edge. "We came at JC's commsnd since she can't leave the courts in her state so for now let's defeat all these fire types" Blade explained using another Water pulse to take them out as Wolfa followed with Stone Edge. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren assisted Blade and Wolfa using Shadow Claw, he slashed at the pokemon hoping to make them faint or retreat or if it came to it he would kill them, Aeris was tiring fast, she wasnt sure how long she could keep Barrier up so she hoped the threat was dealt with fast, she stumbled slightly and started to sweat, but she battled on glaring at the trainer who owned the fire types.

Bellamy stirred awake, he glanced down at the table and remembered what he was doing but decided he would get some proper rest as JC would kill him if she found him asleep at his workstation, so he turned off the lights in the workshop and wheeled himself to the elevator and went to his room. He entered his room and hoisted himself out of his wheelchair and onto his bed, before he played back and closed his eyes.
@LunarSilvally

Blade and Wolfa continued with the attacks until only two were standing. Blue looked to Aeris seeing her stumbled a bit from holding the Psychic for so long. She decided to help and used Psychic of her own. "Help the others Aeris, I'll take care of the barrier!" She said as Zoroark came over and touched the ground with all four paws over Blue as if he was protecting her from any upcoming attacks.

She looked at the time before closing her notebook and the book itself. She placed it on her desk as she wanted to go check on Bellamy before she went to sleep. She got out of the bed before making her way to his room. She opened the door slowly before seeing him on the bed with his wheelchair empty. She smiled gently before approaching his bedside as she reached over and kissed his forehead and whispered. "Good night Bellamy..." She said before straighting herself she left the room back to hers. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aeris struggled to respond to Blue but managed to say "Thank you, I'm gonna just lay down right here till the world stops spinning..." she then collapsed completely worn out. Ren turned to see Aeris collapse, he would have gone to her but he knew that Blue would protect her, so he turned back to the fire types, and growled as he lunged at them again.
@LunarSilvally

The Zoroark stood under Blue and the Espeon to protect them while Blue kept the barrier up. Blade and Wolfa on the other hand, continued to fight off his last two Pokemon which proved to be a bit harder for them to beat but Blade and Wolfa were trained well by the best and had a plan up their sleeves. Blue had also used Heal pulse to heal Aeris who was down while keeping the Psychic up. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren decided to let Blade and Wolfa handle the last two and walked over to Blue and Aeris, he knelt down and managed to manoeuvre Aeris onto his back, and waited inside the barrier for the fighting to end.

Ariah had woken up, she could tell it was late but she wasn't particularly tired or anything so she started to clean her rifle, she disassembled it and began to clean the parts.

@LunarSilvally

Blade and Wolfa finished off the last two but Zorot had felt something they couldn't as he leaped forward seeing his last Pokemon use a strong Fire blast hitting him badly to protect the others. "Zoroark!" Blue said as she let go of the barrier seeing it disappear as did the male in the hooded cape. "Blue....sorry..." He said before falling to the ground badly hurt. Blue quickly ran up to him as she gently nudged him. "Don"t leave me you have to get up..." She said softly crying. "I can't....hard to move..." He said as he could see Blue lay next to him. "Then...I am not moving from this spot...." She said as Blade and Wolfa went over as well to make sure he was ok. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aeris woke up, "I..I can carry him with Psychic, we just..we just need to get him to Bellamy, he's been reading up on medical knowledge and he had some previous knowledge as well, I am sure he could help" she said, she was sure that despite her fatigue she could easily get the Zoroak into the building, Ren watched rushed inside "I'll go tell Bellamy to get up and to the entrance" he said as he went. He reached the building and entered, he made it to Bellamy's room and woke him up. He told Bellamy what he needed and Bellamy got himself in his wheelchair and to the elevator, he went to his workshop to grab equipment and then made his way to the entrance, Ren then Went to JC to inform her of the change in the situation.
@LunarSilvally

She got up quickly before grabbing her medical supplies for Pokemon as she ran out of her room. "Let's go Ren," she said before making her way outside barefoot actually which she didn't seem to care for the moment. She found Blue instantly thanks to the bond they had and instantly recognized the Zoroark which happened to be Ferninade's. She knew that Zoroark probably didn't want to be with Ferninade any longer so left him. She gave a sigh before approaching Aeris. "Don't push yourself Aeris, I'll handle it from here so just rest" she said as she picked up the Espeon and played her on her shoulders for the moment before taking out a Luxury ball as Gem popped out. "Gem, could you carry Zoroark so I can help his injuries?" She asked her. "Flygon!" She said nodded before gently lifting the Zoroark up. Blue ran up to JC leaping into her arms for comfort as she gently petted her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy wheeled outside to find everyone, he wheeled up to the group, "I'll take Aeris, you ok with the Zoroak or do you want my help" he asked JC as he picked Aeris up and placed her on his lap, "also you should probably get inside quick, you'll catch a cold if you stay out here barefoot for too long" he added looking at JC.
@LunarSilvally

She didn't look to Bellamy as she spoke firmly. "I won't argue on that once since I have not fully recovered just yet.. so I will take your words for it....don't worry about Zoroark....Gem has got him....besides I like to walk barefoot.... sometimes but....since I am not fully recovered....it's not the best idea to walk barefoot...."she said as she went over to Gem who had Zoroark in her grasp before getting onto her back with Blue in her arms. "Let's get going before we all catch a cold..." She sighed as Gem nodded before lifting off the ground to take flight. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Nearby a woman walked up to the hooded man, "why hello there, I couldn't help but notice your attack back there, is there a particular person you were after or were you just bored" she asked standing with her hand on her hip, "there is someone in that place that I won't and I have a way of controlling him, so to speak, maybe we could team up, you know help each other out" she said standing there.

Bellamy took Ariah inside and to the workshop and lay her down, Ren watched looking worried, "it's fine she is just tired, she be up and about in no time" Bellamy said gently.
@LunarSilvally

Ferninade had looked to the girl who was speaking to him as he gave a bit of a smirk. "Yes actually, it's a young girl I have an obession over...she has a shiny Umbreon....female to be exact...which is her bond partner...but I wouldn't dare underestimate her if I were you because I learned the hard way learning about her....just a warning but...do you really want to work with me...my work can be.....well...brutal so to speak...but since you asked him...who are you actually after? " He asked walking around her.

She sighed in relief as Gem put the Zoroark down on the bed. "Take care of Ariah, I'll take care of Zoroark here...because I know who this Zoroark belongs to..." She said gently as she placed her aid kit down opening it to start treating Zoroark. "Blue, get a wet cloth for me" she asked her. " "Umbre!" She said nodded before walking over to the sick wetting the cloth before Gem helped her squeeze it before Blue had grabbed it and handled it to JC. "Thanks Blue" she said before placing it on his head before grabbing burn heals to help with the burns. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alison looked at the guy, "I'm after a guy, he has an Umbreon and an Espeon, and I believe he is quite close to the girl your after, and with just one picture I can manipulate him into helping you get the girl, trust me" she said as she pulled out a picture of a young girl who looked like a mix between Bellamy and Alison.

Bellamy walked to JC, "hey, so who's is he, the Zoroark, is he yours or somone you know's" he looked at the pokemon, then remembered something, he quickly rushed to his room, returning with Stiles. The albino fox, looked around groggily, "this guy's been sleeping none stop since like before we rescued you, guess he is nocturnal after all" he said smiling slightly, "oh yeah and how was the armour by the way, did you test it yet?" he asked.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy. "Oh yes about that, it fit very well and it was very easy to move in which I really wanted to happen since I wield a katana so you did pretty well on it"she said giving a gentle smile. "And about this Zoroark..." She paused after finishing the last bandage on Zoroark before turning to him. "Don't be angry at him once I tell you alright?....well...he is Ferninade's Zoroark..." She paused for the moment as she stood in front of Zoroark just in case as Blue leaped up on the bed to rest on his dark and red hair that was tied at the bottom of the hair. "It will hurt Blue if you do....because...she has strong feelings for this Zoroark which she had in the past before I met you....but because of what happened....she had to push her feelings aside...and not think about him....it hurt Blue really bad you know...just like how I felt...."she added whispering to him.

He saw the pic of the girl before looking to her. "I must warn you to never underestimate JC, but right now she has not fully recovered yet so I am waiting patiently until she is to fight her to the battle to the death...and that will be my final battle with her including my life which will be on the line...so you must be careful..I can't actually tell you how she fights because it's hard to really predict what her next move will be" he explained as Banette appeared in front of the girl circling around her curiously. "Banshee, this girl is Allison who wanted to join me so be nice with her alright and Alison this is Banshee, she is my partner..." He added looking to her under his hooded cape. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy chuckled "hey, as long as he doesn't want to kill me or any of us then he is cool with me" he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck slightly "and I know my fair share of dodgy relationships and psychos but a battle to the death, is that really his last hope to get what he wants" he said looking to JC.

Alison stood with her arms crossed "noted, will not underestimate JC, but hey if your gonna fight her to the death then I guess you don't need my help, so what can I give you if you help me get Bellamy alone" she said eyeing the man closely, on some levels he really did seem similar to her but unlike him with this JC, she would never voluntarily kill Bellamy, she desired him too much for that and when he finds out about Yuuki, he will have to do as she says, or risk her young life.
@LunarSilvally

She just gave a smile before speaking. "Bellamy....I just have this feeling that she will use something against you...to get you to obey her...and I don't want that to happen....because I really care about you Bellamy....you are now inside my suffering heart and you will stay there...." She said gently hugging him. "Even if...I have to die to protect you then....so be it....that's what a person in a katana will always do....protect the ones he or she loves most..." She added.

Ferninade looked to Alison under his cloth as he gave a smirking smile. "Simple...just JC and JC alone with no distractions...just me and her...but I have a feeling she may survive the battle despite the injuries...or bleed to death hehe...funny then no one can have her while she is dead instead of breathing...." He laughed at himself but it sounded....guilty somehow...like it was hurting him. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed, "yeah, well I don't think she would have anything that would make me turn against you, Ariah, Shadow or anyone else, so no worries" he said as he started to leave, "I'm gonna head back to bed, see you in the morning" he said and left heading to his room and getting back to sleep, he closed his eyes and dropped off to sleep.

Ren sat curled next to Aeris, he would lay here and wait for her to get her strength back, he rested his front paws and head on her back and fell asleep rather quickly.
@LunarSilvally

She saw Bellamy leave her room before she sighed softly. "Any antagonist will always have a plan up their sleeve to lure you....I know that just by fact...." She said as she went to check on Zoroark still resting while Blue was on top of him resting as well. She headed to her bed as well laying down as she had a lot of thoughts in her mind. She needed to have some sort of back up plan just in case things went in the wrong direction but at the moment she couldn't really think of one that was on her mind but eventually sleep took her. @Shadow_Pup