• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

"That's sweet really but! We are kinda trapped inside a cage with no way out and are most likely going to be sold to someone else. Never seeing eachother again," the fairy type grumbled as she stayed still. She looked about for a switch the she might be able to trigger with her ribbons but also didn't want them to get seared off if she moved a wrong way.

Aeau sighed, looking off into space. His smile turned to a frown as he slumped, and rested his head against the wall. Aeau eventually looked back to Fae, another sigh escaping him. "I... I know, but..." He said sorrowfully, before slumping back to the wall.

Fae pressed to his side. She nuzzled his cheek with his hers, mumbling apologies. She wrapped him in her ribbons and purred to try to make a calming aura. She glared outside of the cage at anyone that may be outside it. Her blood boiling at the thought of being split from her friends and those she cared about.

Aeau was still staring off into space, his expression almost completely unchanged. "It's alright, it's alright..." He murmured to answer Fae's apologies. "I just... Don't want to leave you." Aeau said, looking over to Fae.

Fae smiled sadly at him before licking his forehead. She used him as a pillow and closed her eyes. The fairy type letting sleep take over again. Her ears relaxed, not standing straight in an attempt to hear threats.

A slight smile appeared on Aeau's face as Fae rested. He rested his head on hers, the soft sensation of Fae's fur comforting Aeau. He licked Fae's head before returning to his slumped position. "I... Love you..." Aeau murmured, gazing at Fae affectionately before he relaxed against the wall.

Fae continued to pur. She nuzzled against him in her sleep and mumbled random words as she dreamt. Her nose would twitch every so often but she didn't wake up. Her claws retracted into their sheathes, her body completely defenseless in this state.

Aeau smiled at Fae, who was peacefully slumbering. He wrapped around her protectively as he rested his head on Fae, nuzzling her. Aeau too eventually fell asleep, the sensation of Fae's fur serving as a calming lullaby.

"OK, THAT'S IT!" Midnight groaned, then bashing into the side of the cage. "Get me out of here!" He yelled, continuously bashing against the cage, until Tyson groaned. He walked over to the cage, where Midnight bashed against. "Gah, shut up, would ya?" He groaned. "Well then put me in another cage, I'm already sick of this stupid love story." Midnight mumbled under his breath, pointing to Fae and Aeau.

"shhhhh," Fae grumbled and opened one eye to look over at the two. Her eye narrowed at Tyson and she growled at him. She nuzzled Aeau before slipping from his hold to walk over, turning her attention to midnight, "and why do you care? Are you jealous or something"?

Aeau's eyes pried themselves open and looked over at Midnight. "What's all that racket?!" He screeched, glaring at the Umbreon. Aeau rolled his eyes as Midnight ranted on. "I guess he is." Aeau mocked, letting out a laugh before yawning.

"Why would I be jealous? Whenever I'm in a relationship, I get hurt emotionally, or Physically, Aeau being the perfect example, other then the fact that's a Yandere-Chan!" Midnight growled.

Aeau breathed in, then out, then in again. He locked his gaze at Midnight, his head cocked to one side. "Oh, screw off. I've said "I'm sorry" a million times. What else do you want me to do? Dance for you?" Aeau grumbled, slumped against the wall.

"No, I wan't you to frick off. If I was to hang out with Fae for a full minute, you would kill me, unless Fae calms you down before you do it!" He groaned. "Seriously, have me moved to another cage?" Midnight asked the Persian

"Girls girls! You are both pretty," Fae nodded toward the Persian outside the cage. She stretched and clawed at the bottom of the cage, "besides. Be angry at him. Not eachother and we might get out of here".

The fairy type wiggled her ears before pressing them back in a yawn. Her eyes focusing on her two companions.

"I'm kidnapped almost every month, most of the time it's due to me being a Shiny. I think I'll fine." Midnight growled, banging his head against the cage.

Aeau sighed, throwing his paws up in the air. He looked over to Fae before diverting his gaze to the Persian lurking outside the cage. "Sure, I guess. You'll have to convince him." Aeau grumbled, pointing to Midnight drowsily.

"Well then why doesn't diamond have a tracker on you? If you get kidnapped so often or almost kidnapped," Fae inquired as she started walking in a circle. Her paw was falling asleep so she was trying to wake it up.

"Yeah... That's a valid... question..." Aeau murmured as his eyes shut. He began to sleep, mumbling random strings of sounds and words in his slumbering state, his large ears twitching every so often.

"Two words, No Way! I'll let you know he does have a tracker on me, but I'll br dammed if he where I was every second of the day. So I took it off and put it on Phoenix, and unluckily, she is not with us." Midnight sighed.

"Well that's just great. Please stop yelling," Fae flinched at the loud noises and shook her head. Her ears pressed back to her head and her ribbons wrapped tightly around herself.

Felix looked back xandi "I think I've found em" he said slightly scared "I can't do this" he collapsed "I I can't" he said a few tears escaping his eyes "I'm gonna lose you"

Xandi had been running as fast as she could through the forest behind Felix, unsure of where exactly he was taking her. Did he really know where the others were? He most likely didn't, but they most definitely weren't going to get any help from Diamond in their pursuit, so the best first step for them to take would be to search the surrounding area...

...right?

When the Leafeon broke down in tears, the Espeon, a bit frazzled, slowed her heart rate by standing in front of her friend and placing a paw on his shoulder. She barely listened to his words as she tried to calm him down. "Sh, sh, sh... It's alright, Felix. We'll find them, really! We just need to stick with it! C'mon, there's no need to cry! What we really need to be doing is running! Yeah! Let's keep that up and continue with the search, okay?" Xandi sat down on the grassy ground and waited not-so-patiently for a reply from Felix.
~~
"Screw this," groaned Allegra, who had been glaring at the three arguing Eeveelutions that were in the cage with her. "This is getting us nowhere, idiots! Please shut up!" Standing from her laying position, the pink Umbreon turned to face a wall of the cage, a scowl of annoyance on her face. Almost scratching at the ground with all four of her paws, she prepared herself for an attack...

...then proceeded to run face-first into the wall, hoping the Quick Attack would at least damage it somehow.

The right lens of her glasses cracked, and Allie recoiled, falling flat onto her back, before letting her body roll itself onto its side. She groaned, thinking she would actually cause some damage. That's not to say the attack didn't do anything, though, because a searing pain in her head spread down to her chin, forcing the Umbreon to close her eyes and focus on breathing steadily. "Ugh... better th... than arguing, at least..."

Felix nodded "I just..... no you wouldn't care, lets go" he said getting up and wiping away the last of his tears he started to walk again and sighed, he looked around "I think I can hear something"

"Oii! Mate, Sorry but calling us Idiots is a bit too far, even though Aeau is one at most." Midnight sighed. He watched as Allegra charged into the cage, barely leaving a dent. "Jeez, is this bulletproof or something?"

Aeau's teeth gritted in his mouth while he stood up. He breathed in heavily, then out. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE BEFORE I EARN SOME RESPECT AROUND HERE?!" Aeau yelled, glaring at Midnight.

Furrowing her brow, Xandi continued to follow Felix as he got up and began to walk through the trees once again. "What do you mean, 'you wouldn't care'? You of all people should know that I would care! You can tell me, Felix!" Shen exclaimed, trotting just fast enough to to stay by the Leafeon's side. When he said he could hear something, though, the Espeon perked her ears up and focused on the surrounding sounds of the forest. "Do you think it might be them?" Xandi began to get visibly excited, a wide grin slowly spreading on her face, and she kneaded the ground with her paws in anticipation.
~~
Aeau's yell seemed to wash away any memory of Midnight speaking just then in the cherry-coated Umbreon, because Allie only responded to the Vaporeon. Still on her side, she curled up into a ball, holding her head in her forepaws and continuously groaning, eyes actually beginning to water. "Can you not yell...?" Allegra asked, attempting to wipe her tears away with her outer wrist, "...it hurts..." She decided that keeping her glasses on was not helping anything, so she tore them from her eyes, tossing them about a foot away, before quickly moving her paws to hold her eyes and head once more. "This d*mn cage... what did we do... to deserve this...?"

(OOC: Are we allowed to use words like that?)

(OOC: yeah we've had fricken so that should be ok)

Felix smiled "yes that is them I can hear midnight get ticked off at aeau" he said looking back at her. He started to rush forward "it's getting clearer"

(OOC: Yea, I think I may have been using the same words earlier.)

Midnight sighed, mumbling under his breath. "Grr, Fine." He stood up, stretching a bit, before turning to Allegra. He knowticed the Umbreon began to tear up, making him feel tons of guilt, then toss her glasses across the glass floor. He felt even more guilty, looking at Allegra's position. "Ugh." He mumbled under his breath, then grabbing the glasses that were slid across the floor, slowly walking over. He sat next to the curled up Umbreon, placing the Glasses on her side, and then sighing. He tapped the Umbreon lightly, before stuttering to say "Um, Y-You OK?" Midnight frowned.

Fae looked between everyone and shook her head. She walked over to the bars and tried to reach out with her ribbons for anything that could be helpful. She saw a clever and pressed as close as she could to extend her ribbons, the edges find a small grip as she tried to pull it.

Aeau sighed, his eyes still twitching angrily as he huffed and slumped down. He laid against the cage walls, watching Fae attempt to escape the prison. "It's no use..." Aeau grumbled, knocking his tail against the bars.

"Shh. I don't want to be caught," Fae whispered as she tried to keep her grip on the handle. She stuck her tongue out and narrowed her eyes in an attempt to focus on her task. She was fully flushed against the bars as she did this, the stretch starting to become painful.

Midnight sighed, standing next to Fae, as she reached for a lever, beyond her reach. He let out a small sigh, before sarcastically asking. "Do You need Help, or am I just gonna watch you try?" Midnight sighed.

Aeau was going to get up and help, but Midnight beat him to it. Still, he padded over lazily and looked over to Fae. "Yeah, do you need any help?" Aeau asked also, concerned about the amount of stretching Fae was doing.

"How do you suggest you help? If we are going to get out of this we all need to stop fighting and work together," Fae relaxed and legged ribbon fall limp, pulling it back to herself in the hopes that no one had saw her attempt, "wait midnight! You now psychic? You could just pull the right lever"!

"Are you trying to teach me a lesson? God, I'm done." Midnight growled, using Psychic, pulling the lever down, and opening a hatch from the top of the cage, Midnight jumping out of immediately. "Jeez, even Také is more fun to hang out with then you, and she's a total Buzzkill!" Midnight growled.

(Sorry Argonaut)

Aeau growled at Midnight, swiping at him, but not trying to hit him. "You're real nice." He grumbled sarcastically, scampering out of the cage, and outstretching a paw to Fae.

Last edited:
Fae Accpeted the help but not before nudging the other umbreon in the cage. She kept her head bowed and walked over to nudge gently agasint midnight, "I'm sorry if I've done anything to make you upset. I'm just worried that somethings gonna happen".

Midnight grabbed Allie, pulling her up and out of the cage. He placed her on top of the cage, until he was nudged by Fae, causing him to slide away, his face turning blue. "D-Don't!" He frowned.