• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Aeau sprung to action as Midnight began to slide off the cage. He grabbed Midnight's arm with both his paws, attempting to pull him back. "Don't die on us yet!" Aeau exclaimed, a smirk appearing on his face.

(OOC: Not gonna lie, that did make me smile, Ace, so it's no problem! xD)

BIC:
Heart beating extra fast by this time, Xandi's eyes widened in hopefulness, and she began to lead Felix in anticipation. She could no longer wait to get to the others when she knew they needed their help more than ever. "Don't worry, guys, were coming!" the Espeon mumbled to herself a bit loudly, feeling a smile stretch across her face.
~~
Allie could feel a presence by her side, and judging by the voice, she assumed said presence was Midnight. In response to his question, she weakly nodded, not wanting to pain her head any further. "Y-Yeah..." the Umbreon choked out, gently wiping a final tear from her eye as she felt her body get picked up and placed on top of the now-open cage, glasses managing to stay balanced on her side. "...this is my fault. I should've known the cage was unbreakable... Stupid Quick Attack..." Even though one eye was covered by a paw, Allie looked up to Midnight, brow slightly furrowed. "What do we do, now that we're free? Where do we go? Where are we, anyway?" she asked weakly, moving her head and eyes slightly to take on her surroundings.

Felix looked at her his the colour draining from his face "what if they know we are coming?" He said fears taking over his mind before shaking his head "well then let's keep moving"

Midnight found him next to Allie, who then Scoled herself about bashing into the cage. "C'mon, give me a break would ya?" He mumbled under his breath. He let out a sigh, then turning his head to the Cherry Coated Umbreon. "Well lets see. "We could escape if we want to, but I don't know, it's not like anyone else is here you know." He sighed.

Tyson growled, noticing the Eeveelutions escaped. With no Time to Waste, he shot an Attract at Fae, hoping she would stay.

Fae wobbled out of the way and leapt down from te cage. She growled and pressed he ears back. Baring her teeth as she sent a swift attack at him, "not today! I'm not dealing with this again"!

As another Attract was sent at Fae, Aeau went ballistic. He shot a vicious Scald at Tyson's eye, attempting to blind him, and leaped off the cage to tackle the Persian. "I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU'RE BEGGING FOR MERCY!!!!!" Aeau screamed, descending swiftly towards Tyson.

"Aeau! Calm down," Fae fluffed up and narrowed her eyes at the angry eeveelution. She listened carefully for any noise with her body tense and alert. Fae sighed and looked up to the top of the cage and her companions with a playful smile, "let's get some revenge"!

Midnight groaned watching as Aeau attacked out of anger. "That is my exact point!" He growled. He jumped down and yawned. "You know what, you guys can get your revenge. I'm going home." He sighed, using Psychic to open the exit way. Outside he saw Felix and Xandi. "...Sup." He smiled, as he made his way back home.

Fae looked at him then the door. She looked to Tyson then Aeau, "he's right, I guess. We should probably leave before the trainers get back"!

She looked about, ears and ribbons stiff as she was anxious.

Aeau nodded, a wicked smile still splayed on his face. "One more thing before we go." He said, trotting near to Pippa. "Here's a going away present, witch." Aeau hissed, spraying down the Deerling with Scald. He then slid beside Fae, who was looking stiff. "Come on!" Aeau exclaimed, taking Fae in his mouth and paws. He dashed out of the base, carrying Fae with him.

The fairy type continued to pour, grumbling loudly as she complained under her breath. She licked his cheek and nuzzled him, "so can I be put down now or"?

Her ribbons were fluttering about and she looked back at where they were running from.

...They had already escaped. The cage was wide open, and Midnight walked past both her and Felix as if he had been taking a soothing stroll this entire time. With wide eyes, Xandi ran up to the others, looking up to Allie, who was sitting on top of the cage, surprised. "How!?" she managed to ask, completely dumbfounded. "How did you...? I thought you were...?"
~~
"We're fine, dude," Allegra replied to Xandi, slowly standing from atop the cage and stepping down to the dirt-covered earth below. "Dinguses closed the cage with an attached lever. It wasn't that hard, escaping." For a moment, the Umbreon closed her eyes shut tight, reopening them only to find the same blur of her surroundings. "I did crack my glasses, though. Mind grabbing them for me?"
~~
"Sure. I'm assuming the cage was attack-proof or something?" Xandi spoke as she stepped next to the cage to retrieve the fallen glasses. Allie only nodded in response, causing the Espeon to raise an eyebrow in confusion. Something must've happened to Allegra if she wasn't talking right now. With her glasses back on, Xandi picked up the Umbreon with the help of her psychic abilities, holding her low to the ground as she walked after Midnight, quickly catching up to him. Allie had fallen asleep by this time, and Xandi chuckled lowly at the sight. "Well, that happened," she spoke to the shiny by her side, smile fading. "We best hope it won't happen again."
~~
She was already in enough pain, but the Scald that the Vaporeon attacked her with brought Pippa down for the count. She fell to the ground, eyes shaped like never-ending swirls, and breathed steadily in her unconscious state. Wherever her Trainer had gone, it was not close enough to notice this, so the Deerling laid alone in the dirt, mouth open as if she were yelling in pain.

Midnight smirked. "Yes, yes it did, and of course, all's well it ends well, or something like that." He sighed. "But seriously, I want an actual vacation. Away from a stupid problem, away from society, and away from Faeau!" He groaned. "Once we get home, I think I'm gonna board my self down in the bedroom, and relax." He smiled, already thinking of his experience, then he hit a tree, not being aware. "Oww." He groaned.

Midnight pulled his face away from the tree, and sighed at Aeau's sly comment. Instead of commenting back, as usual, he let out a deep breath, then turning to Xandi. "See what I mean?" He mumbled under his breath, although still clear to hear by Xandi. After a few seconds, he picked up the pace slowly getting farther apart from Xandi, and Faeau.

With a furrowed brow, Xandi looked at Aeau as he taunted Midnight, then back to the Umbreon as something was said just loud enough for only her to hear. She could most definitely see what he meant, and she had to admit that she felt pretty bad for Midnight. "Rest sounds great right now," she mumbled to herself as she let the shiny walk ahead of her, not wanting to pick up her pace in fear of Allegra waking up. Letting out a long sigh, the Espeon trotted through the forest, avoiding any and all twigs and pebbles that stood in her way with surprising grace, considering she was so frazzled mere moments before.

Midnight yawned, coming into sight of the house, where he saw Diamond lying on a blow up raft, in the middle of the pool. He smirked, lying on the side of the pool, watching as Diamond peacefully sunbathed. Giving a small smile, before resting his paws in the water, calming down a bit, his face returning from its dark blue to his regular face, which in reality was hard to tell.

Fae shook her head with a sigh. She wiggled her ears and padded after the dark type to get back to the house. She crawled under the pillows and built up her fort again.

Aeau sighed happily, arriving back at the Eeveelutions' home. He padded inside, grabbed some snacks, and laid down in the living room. Aeau was exhausted, curling up in an armchair, and beginning to snack on his food.

Back at the house, Xandi placed Allegra gently on a cushion of the couch, using her psychic powers to cover the Umbreon with a blanket. Glancing over to Aeau, the Espeon smiled, holding a paw up to her lips and making a quiet "shh" sound to him, letting him know to stay quiet so Allie would stay asleep. She herself yawned soon after that, lightly padding out the back door, where she saw a peaceful Midnight and Diamond lounging around. Walking over to the tree she and Felix had constructed the platform on, she was just about to hoist her body up to said platform before she remembered that it was not attached to the tree in any way. With an almost unseeable shake of her head, Xandi resorted to padding over to a sunny patch of grass on the side of the pool opposite that of Midnight, laying on her back and closing her eyes, letting her gem get the sunlight and energy it needed while she recovered from all that had happened already on that day. On her face rested a content smile, and occasionally, her right ear would twitch, showing that she believed everything was back to normal... or as normal as living in this house could get, anyway.

Midnight knowticed Xandi walk over to the opposite side of the pool. He kept his smile, then turned to Diamond, who still floated around in the pool. He took a deep breath, before walking towards the stairs, slowly taking steps inside, till he was doggy-paddling.

Midnight smiled softly, nothing good ever coming when he was Around the pool, from battling, to almost being drowned. "Jeez, I think I became the new Absol." He sighed. He then made it to Diamond's raft, which had enough room to fit him too. He jumped up, Diamond not seeming to knowtice, and lied down. "Let's see, Start a Rivalry? Check. Get caught for the 34th time? Check. Take a Plane back to Unova? Not happening by a longshot." He mumbled under his breath.

The soft sounds of splashing water caused Xandi's right ear to twitch more, and she slowly opened an eye to watch Midnight swim over to the float Diamond was laying on, making room for himself. Quickly, air escaped through her nose in a sort of laugh, and she closed her eye once again, repositioning herself so she now laid on her stomach, gem still glowing to indicate its recharging energy. The Umbreon in the pool began to mumble something to himself, and no matter how annoying she found it, the Espeon did not externally respond apart from her ear twitching faster during the time Midnight's voice was heard. She was the kind of person who needs absolute silence to sleep, so another content sigh escaped her lips once the silence was restored. "Back to normal..." she unknowingly murmured to herself as her brain began to fade and sleep finally took over, leaving her chest rising and falling almost rhythmically and her ear at peace.

Fae liked her head out of the pillow pile and wiggled her ears. Leaping down from the couch as gently as she could the fairy type went to explore. Her eyes scanning the area til she saw midnight, she padded over quickly but cautiously, "hello".

Aeau was fast asleep, a bag of Cheetos laying half-eaten before him. He snored, his head rested against the arm of the chair. Aeau dreamed of random and strange things, such as a large Anthropomorphic Cheeto bouncing around in a pool.

Midnight's ear twitched, then opening his eyes to see Fae on the other side of the pool. He let out a sigh of relief, finding Aeau was nowhere in sight. He then jumped down from the Raft, swimming towards the side where Fae was. "What is it?" He asked. He kept afloat, kicking his legs in a circular motion, his paws hanging on the rim.

"Just wanted to say sorry for the inconvenience that Aeau was causing because of me," Fae laughed awkwardly as she laid down. Her ears wiggled once more and her ribbons fixed the bow that was around her neck, "also just wanted to check and see how your paws are doing"?

"Right, Right." Midnight rolled his eyes. "Thanks anyway." He sighed. He then looked to his paw, which wasn't wrapped in a cast anymore. "I have no idea what happened to my cast, all I can assume is that those Skull Grunts ripped it off or something, my paw is fine anyways." He sighed. "Now is there anything else you need to tell me, before I swim off again?" He asked.

Aeau stirred in his sleep, and came dangerously close to the edge of the chair. Again, he fidgeted, this time tumbling off the armchair and onto the floor. "Urgh..." Aeau groaned, rubbing his back. Being especially exhausted, he did not attempt to climb back up, instead resting his forelegs up on the chair and staring up at the ceiling.

Z"did I do anything to make you upset? I know he lovey dovey stuff but I'm working on trying to calm that all down. But anything else," Fae asked as she stood up. She blinked at she looked at him and wagged her tail, "I just want to make peace with everyone here so that there is no bad feelings".

Hearing an unusually loud boom from nearby, the cherry-coated Umbreon on the couch jolted awake, eyes still closed and a look of slight annoyance on her face. Slowly, Allegra opened an eye to look down at Aeau, who she assumed had fallen off of the couch, due to his current position. With a short chuckle, the Dark-type stretched her limbs, yawning, before flopping onto her side, still looking at the Vaporeon, but her head was now hanging off of the edge of the couch. "You alright there, bud?" Allie asked, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. "You fall or somethin'?"

"Ehh, let's just forgot about it." Midnight sighed. He pulled himself ashore, shaking off some of the water. He then yawned. "And I think I'll stay away from you, if he doesn't get his problem undet control. Worse Case Scenario, I use you as a sheild against him." Midnight smiled.

""I think that's fair," Fae nodded and grabbed a towel from a chair to pass it to midnight. She hummed softly as she smiled at the dark type, "if you ever need a barrier then just call on me"!

"Well, that's good, I guess," Allie replied to Aeau, rolling onto her paws and standing up, feeling her head go fuzzy as she stumbled around on the couch for a moment. "Dang, my head sill hurts. I'm gonna go get a drink," she told the Water-type, stepping down from the couch and padding into the kitchen, over to the bowl that literally had her name on it. Taking a few large laps from it, Allie could've sworn she could hear muffled voices coming from outside. Curiously, she walked over to the back door and peered out, noticing Fae and Midnight talking amongst themselves, but about what, she could not hear. "Good to know the others are alright, too," the Umbreon continued, talking loud enough so Aeau could hear her. "Dunno what happened to Xandi- she looks like she died or somethin'- but Midnight and your girlfriend seem to be doing alright. I think I might go over there, but I dunno." With a shrug, Allegra walked back into the living room, a bit bored, and looked down to Aeau once again.

Aeau's eyebrow raised, turning his head to look at Allegra. "Oh? What are they talking about?" He inquired, his lips pursed. Why are you so insecure? I'm not! I just..... Aeau debated in his mind, fidgeting a bit.