• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Allie shrugged once again, stopping her padding when she stood beside Aeau. "I dunno. Couldn't hear 'em. If I had to guess, though, they're probably talking about the kidnapping that just happened. It's not an everyday occurrence, y'know." Taking a seat on the carpet, the Umbreon cocked her head to the side, still looking down to the male. "I could go check and see what they're talking about, though, if you'd like. I could probably use some fresh air, anyway."

Aeau shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant about the whole affair. "You can if you want." He replied, his tail flopping up and down lightly. Just be cool... Just be cool... Aeau thought, looking up at Allegra for an answer.

"Alright. I'll be right back, then." Allegra smiled down to the Vaporeon before walking back over to the back door and opening it with her paws, stepping into the sunny light and warm grass. Padding over to the nearby Sylveon and shiny Umbreon, the pink Eeveelution sat down once she was a mere few feet away. "Hey, guys! What's up?" she asked the two, smile widening. "Good news: my head's doing better from earlier! How're you guys holding up, huh?"

Midnight watched as Allegra approached the two. "Hey. And, good for you. Maybe you shouldn't try and ram your head at an Iron Bar next time?" Midnight smiled. He then sat down. "And were just talking about Aeau, and how I'm gonna use Fae as a shield against him. He demonstrated, using Psychic to lift Fae, letting her float in front of him. He looked around Fae, then smiled.

"That's good to hear and I'm doing good. My ribs are not hurting that much," Fae chitped as she turned to look at the other dark type. She smiled back at midnight and acted like she was swimming. Giggles escaping her as she floated about, "woo"!

Allegra attempted to look pointedly at the other Umbreon, but wound up breaking into a wide grin and laughing. "It wasn't like I was trying to give myself a concussion! I was trying to break out!" Her laughter grew in volume as Midnight lifted Fae off of the ground with his psychic powers. "Living shield... nice! That should prove to be pretty effective, I think!"

Aeau raised his eyebrows to an even higher degree, witnessing what was occurring outside. "What in the..." He mumbled, slinking to the back door, and pressing his face up against the glass, but attempting not to be spotted.

Fae was giggling happily and continued to swim mid place in the air. She purred happily as her ribbons swirled around. She wiggled her ears, looking down at them with a bright happiness.

Looking up to Fae, Allie pawed at the air in something she could only call amazement, eyes widening slightly. "Dude, that looks like so much fun! I dunno about you, but sometimes, I get really jealous of Flying-types. Flying just seems like so much fun!" Caught in a daydream, the Umbreon began to prance around the yard, eyes now half-lidded and an almost unknowing smile plastered on her face. Then, an idea popped into her mind, and she stopped suddenly, turning back to look at Midnight, dumbfounded. "Can you make me fly?" she asked as she ran over to stand in front of the other Umbreon. "That would be so freakin' cool! Pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top?" Allie began to bounce around excitedly, wondering what the feeling would be like.

Aeau's eyes widened, and a small smile came to his face as he watched Fae have fun, although still in the back of his mind, he was jealous. Soon, Aeau had fallen asleep once again, now pressed up against the glass. He snored, his breath making condensation on the glass door.

Fae giggled as she twisted around in the air. She wagged her tail and looked about, seeing the mist on the glass door. She looked at midnight and let out a loud purr, "can I come down now. As much as I like floating I would like to feel the ground".

"Sorry Allie. I can't lift you, since my Psychic has no effect on Dark Types." He frowned. He smiled, and put Fae down as she wished. He then grinned. "I think I know someone who can lift you though. Midnight smirked. He then turned to Xandi, pointing at the Espeon.

"Well that was awesome," Fae smiled and bounced around. Her ribbons floating around as she nudged against midnight. A giggle escaped her and an evil grin took over her face, "so why were you so upset when me and Aeau were cuddling? Jelly"?

When Midnight told her the bad news, Allie slumped low to the ground, forehead almost touching the grass, in sadness. "Awww!" she whined as if she were a newborn Eevee, falling onto her side, before quickly picking her head up at the mention of someone else. When the shiny pointed over to the Espeon of the group, the cherry-coated Umbreon's hot pink eyes widened, but she quickly realized the Psychic-type's state. "Rats! Looks like I'm gonna have to wait! She's sleepin'!" Allegra went to fall onto the ground yet again, but before she was able to, Fae spoke up, asking Midnight a question that make a grin of Allie's own spread across her face. "Ooh~! Someone's jealous~!" she sang, skipping around the shiny Umbreon. "That's so cute~! We gotta tell Aeau~!" Without a second thought, she skipped over to the slider door, giggling at the sight of the Vaporeon inside. Knocking on the glass with a paw, Allie waited giddily for him to wake up so she could tell him the news.

Grin growing wider, Allie pointed back to Midnight and Fae with the same paw she had been knocking with. "I think someone's jealous of you~!" we explained through the grass, springing up and moving away from the door to let the Vaporeon out. "Just thought you'd like to know~. Fae noticed it first, so I'd ask her about it." The Umbreon took a few large steps towards the Sylveon and shiny, looking back to Aeau and nodding her head as a way of telling him to follow her.

"Sorry if that question bothers you but you know what they say about fairy types! We love gossip," Fae apologized to midnight with a wink before she turned her head to the cherry furred umbreon and Aeau. She waved her ribbons at the water type.

Aeau raised his eyebrows suspiciously before the water-type climbed to his feet. He took dizzy steps toward the pair, arranging his footing when he reached them. "What is she talking about?" Aeau asked, gesturing to Allie. He yawned shortly afterward and waved a paw at Fae.

"Midnight just seemed jealousy when we were cuddling in the cage," Fae shrugged and laid down. Her tail wagging side to side. Her ears pressed back and her eyes looked between them.

"Hm. The usual, then." Aeau quipped, a small grin appearing on his face before he yawned again, even louder this time. His eyes slowly shut before the water-type fell asleep, still standing upright. Aeau began to snore as his torso descended a short distance to the grass-ridden ground. He was now soundly asleep, laying on the ground as he snored.

"For the last time! Why would I be jealous if the guy who's dating the girl is a jerk to me!?" Midnight groaned. He watched as Allie ran over to the house and started to blurt about the situation to Aeau. He became more annoyed when Aeau came up to him with his sly comment. "Ugh!" He groaned. He then used Psychic, picking up a chunk of land, blasting it at Aeau.

Fae pressed her ears back and laid flat to the ground. She looked at midnight with apologetic eyes and looked between them. She then stepped between them to be the sheild.

"Sweet Arceus!" Allie yelled in alarm, instinctively leaping in front of the patch of land Midnight had thrown and getting hit in the side. Falling through the air for a moment, the Umbreon landed on her paws, skidding on the grass, with gritted teeth and a furrowed brow. "It was a joke, man!" she reasoned, staring at Midnight. "We were joking! No need to get upset! Maybe if Xandi were to wake up, she could calm you down!" Allegra side-stepped to look at the Espeon, who was blocked by the other Umbreon, for a moment.

Xandi only rolled onto her side, sleeping soundly. She had no idea what was going on, and Allie honestly wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

Midnight groaned. "The three of you know that I don't do kindy with jokes and such. Especially when it has to do with a relationship, this being between Fae and Aeau. Jeez, I thought I was done with this, and here we go again. Remember when I said I'd consider refriending Aeau. You guys are making it exceptionally difficult." Midnight growled, although he made sure not to wake up Xandi and Felix and get them involved into this mess.

"Well, that would've been good to know! You know me: the jokester of the group, who knows the least about everyone because she got out of her Pokeball late!" Allie snapped back, annoyed with Midnight's reaction. "Might as well just shut my mouth and go over here or somethin'!" Stomping over to the side of the pool, the Umbreon sighed heavily, shaking her head. "Learn to take a joke, man! Holy Arceus!"

From the other side of the pool, Xandi writhed once again, managing to pick her body up off the ground enough to roll onto her other side and stay asleep. She seemed to be slowly regaining consciousness, though, but this was tricky to tell from a distance. The Espeon groaned quietly, squeezing her eyes shut and making sure her gem was fully charged before she made the decision to get up.

Midnight groaned. "Well that's not my fault, now is it?!" He growled. He then watched as the Umbreon walked to the other side of the pool. He let out a sigh, although it wasn't relieving. He mumbled under his breath a few words which were hardly understandable. He then groaned once again. "I'm going to sleep!" He spoke to no one in paticular.

Soon, he walked over to the house. Before he made it to the house. He made a small act of revenge. He used Psychic, lifting up a chunk of water from the pool, bringing it directly over Allegra, then releasing the Psychic bond, letting the water fall.

Allie stared at a ball of water that rose from the pool, moving above her head. For whatever reason, instead of moving, she whipped her head back to glare at Midnight with narrowed eyes, closing them just before the water splashed over her body. "YOU ASS!" she yelled, immediately standing up and shaking most of the water from her body, grumbling angrily to herself.

The yell most definitely woke Xandi. With a start, the Espeon's head quickly turned towards the others, and she opened her eyes to look at a wet Allegra and the disappearing tail of Midnight, who was walking into the house. She could tell that they had been fighting. With a yawn, she got to her paws and stretched her limbs, beginning to pad around the pool and towards Aeau and Fae, who were also outside. She knew she'd get more answers from them than she would Allie. Now standing in front of the Sylveon and Vaporeon, Xandi tilted her head in confusion. "Alright, what happened while I was out?" she asked the pair, cocking an eyebrow upward.

Aeau awoke suprised and frightened. He leapt to his feet in his a battle position. "WHO WANTS SOME?" Aeau yelled, eyes darting around. When he realized no one "wanted some," he sat back down. "A lot. I'm too tired to explain. Fae, you wanna give her a summary?" Aeau asked Fae, yawning.

Midnight smirked, as he heard Allegra yell at him with pure anger. "I can live with that!" He yelled back to Allegra, then shutting the door.

He let out a small sigh, before walking to the kitchen, and pulling out his bottle of hot sauce he stashed between the refrigerator and the cabinets. Using his Psychic to screw the cap off, he then took a small teaspoon's worth of hot sauce, dumping it on his tounge. He immediately retracted, the sudden burst of spiciness to his mouth almost making his tear up. Luckily, only one tear was shed. He smiled with relief, then turning to the couch. His Broken switch screen lied there, meaning he was forced to use TV mode to play some of his games. He then turned to a door in the corner of the house. He smiled, finding it was the Storage Room.

He walked in, and locked the door. He then rumished through the piles of boxes, finding a Pokebed his size. Along with a pair of headmuffs. He placed the headmuffs on his head, then jumped onto the Pokebed.

"Finally, Peace and Tranquility." He smiled.

"Allie and I were hanging out with midnight and we made a joke that we shouldn't have and now he's mad at all of us. He dumped water on Allie and marched inside," Fae sighed as she laid down. She curled into a ball before rolling onto her back.

Slowly, Xandi let the air she had built up in her mouth out of her nose, turning to face the door of the house, but still looking at Fae and Aeau. "I'll go try to reason with him, then. Let's hope this works..." The Espeon began to trudge over to the door, still tired from just waking up, and entered the house. "Midnight! Where are you? I wanna talk to you!" she tried calling throughout the house, unsure of where the Umbreon had run off to or whether or not he could hear her. "Midnight!"

"Yeah. What she said." Aeau said lazily and yawned loudly before laying his head down once more. He looked over at the comfortable-looking pool, but knew he shouldn't sleep in the water for fear Fae may get frightened again.

Far nudged him toward the pool before walking over to the flower bed to sleep under it. She curled up in a call and made a small duvet in the dirt. She kept cool from the under soil and covered her eyes with her ribbons.

Aeau looked back to Fae, confused for a moment before he nodded, a slight smile appearing on his face. "Righto." He said, diving into the pool and curling up. Aeau felt great comfort in the water, falling soundly asleep fairly quickly.

Xandi knew that the sooner this predicament got sorted out, the better, so she continued to check the rooms of the house, opening doors and even cabinets in an attempt to find just where the shiny Umbreon had run off to. She was now completely woken up, and her true feelings about the fighting began to show. "Midnight, this needs to stop right now!" she yelled throughout the house, pausing in her roaming as she spotted a door she had never seen before, located in a corner of a room. Thinking it was a closet, the Espeon threw it open with her psychic abilities and was surprised to find a full-sized storage room. "Oh, jeez!" she said quietly to herself, entering the room. Xandi located a light switch by the door and padded over to it. "Three, two, one!" she yelled, so maybe, just maybe, she would he heard, before flicking the switch upward, illuminating the room, which was full of boxes, with a bright yellow light. It didn't take her long to find who she was looking for.

So that was why she could not be heard- he had a pair of earmuffs on and was seemingly sleeping. Rolling her eyes, she walked up to Midnight's side, using her powers to remove the earmuffs from his head, instead hanging them from her own neck. She sat down on the cold floor, taking a deep breath, before starting to talk to the cranky Umbreon. "Hey, Midnight, we need to talk. Sorry I barged in and disturbed your sleep, but this is kinda important. Please listen to me. I'll try to make this quick so you can go back to sleep, alright? I just... this needs to stop. If we're all gonna live together from now on, we seriously all need to learn how to get along. You know what I think would help everyone out? Now, before I go on, I know you weren't the one who started this, so bear with me. The others need to learn that teasing you isn't a good idea, but you need to learn how to not get back at them. I might sound like a super ancient mother when I say this, but revenge is never the answer... okay? Please... I'd love to enjoy my stay here, but that's so difficult to do when everyone's getting on everyone else's nerves..."

While it wasnt very loud he could hear muffles, although he couldn't understand anything. With a yawn, he opened one eye, although he didn't have to do any adjustments due to the room already being pitch black. He let out a small sigh, soon letting his rings glow, being able to look around the room. He didn't see anything else in the room other then him and boxes. With that, he slowly rolled his eyes, and fell back to sleep.

Although it wasn't long till he was re awakened. He quickly noticed as his ear muffs were pulled off, his ears slightly twitching as the warm mits were taken away. Midnight opened one eye, having to re adjust to the change in lighting, then he noticed Xandi. He let out a small mumble as she explained she needed to talk. He frowned, deciding to listen, knowing he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. He then pulled himself up, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes, as he started to listen to the Espeon.

Midnight felt different emotions as the Espeon went on, but mostly guilt. As he placed his paw on the back of his head. He looked away, although he listened. Soon he couldn't take it anymore. Once the Espeon was finished, he then immediately started to blurt out.

"OK, look! I'm Sorry, It's not that I don't like any of them, eh, most of them, It's that I feeling abandoned. I was one of Diamond's few Pokemon, And then, boom 8 more Eeveelutions out of the blue. And man, I can't stop being kidnapped, soon, when I'm gone, Diamond is gonna forgot all about me." Midnight groaned.

(OOC: Drama Intensifies :p)

(OOC: Aw, rip, Midnight! D; )

BIC:
Ears flattening against the back of her head as she listened to Midnight's reply, Xandi felt her brow furrow in sadness as he went on. "There's no way Diamond would forget about you, especially if you were one of his only Pokemon! You most definitely hold a special place in his heart, I would hope! Us... not so much. He probably thinks I'm still messed up in the head... but that's another story for a different time. There is absolutely no way Diamond doesn't love you any less now that we're here! Heck, I'm pretty sure one of the key reasons why we're here at all is because he wanted you to have more company! That's gotta mean something to you... right?" At this point, the Espeon was holding a paw out toward her Umbreon friend, hoping she'd get some consolidation in his next reply. "Please tell me that means something to you..."

Midnight let out a small sigh. "Uhh, I hope so. Still, I feel a bit crowded, with all the others around, no offense. But still, I kinda hope we get back to the ranch too. I'm kinda homesick, and not to mention I can relax there, since there isn't as much space here compared to back there." Midnight sighed, a small smile lighting his face. He then turned to Xandi. "Thanks anyways." He smiled, then nuzzling the Espeon, while he did this, he grabbed the earmuffs from around her neck, then placing it on his. A sly grin on his face.

Xandi perked an eyebrow up as Midnight managed to weasel his way into getting his earbuds back, and a smirk formed on her lips. "Yeah, I hear ya. A ranch sounds like a better place for all of us instead of here space-wise. Not sure if there's anything we can do about it, though... but I suppose we could try." Standing up, the Espeon stretched her limbs, beginning to pace around the room. "Why did Diamond bring us here in the first place, anyway? Do you know?" she wondered, looking off to the ceiling as she padded about. "Not gonna lie, that ranch of yours sounds super nice right about now. I'd love to have the space to run around and roam free. No offense taken, by the way," Xandi quickly added as she remembered Midnight's earlier words, chuckling quietly to herself.