• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

(OOC: Now I have an setting for the next Eevee House RP :p)

Midnight smirked as Xandi found out he took back his Earmuffs. "Yea, the Ranch is amazing. Sleeping on Mareep Wool, swimming in the lake which is considerably bigger then the pool. Man, that's the life. As for why Diamond took us here, I think It's mostly cause he needed a vacation from working on the ranch all the time, I guess he decided to take us along too, probably soo I get to know you guys better or something like that." Midnight smiled. He then knowticed that Xandi was snickering. "What are you laughing about?" He asked.

"I was just responding to the whole 'no offense' thing, is all," Xandi explained with a shrug, finding a rather large box and leaping onto its top. "That makes sense, though. Ranch work must get tiring after a while, huh?" she implored, sniffing around the box for a moment, before sneezing, since she had accidentally inhaled some dust. "'Scuse me!" The Espeon found a shelf not far from the box she stood on. For whatever reason, she thought climbing onto it would be a good idea, so she did, sniffing around in its surface before stretching for a second time and almost daintily sitting down in the dust. "Since when was this room a thing, anyway? I don't remember seeing it before."

Midnight smirked. "Bless You." He said as the Espeon sneezed. He then watched curiously as she climed onto a shelf, a bit concerned. "Well, obviously only Diamond knew about it. I only found it a minute ago. And also, I know how Espeons are kinda like Cat's, in which when they fall they land on all fours, though I don't think that applies to you. What I'm trying to say, is that I don't think you should jump onto a rusty shelf like that." Midnight informed the Espeon, standing directly underneath.

Xandi looked down to Midnight as he padded over to the shelf she now sat on, standing underneath it. "What, are you scared I might hurt myself or something~?" she teased, poking her tongue out of her mouth with a chuckle. "Nah, you're probably right. This room's probably ancient. Getting down might be a good idea." Standing on the shelf, the Psychic-type slowly made her way back to the box, hopping over to its surface- and only landing on three paws. The other slipped behind her, almost sending her falling off of the top. Scared from the sudden feeling of her body beginning to fall, Xandi scrambled to the center of the box, shaking slightly, and curled herself into a tight ball. "Sweet Arceus up above! Looks like being up here in general isn't safe!" she said more to herself than to Midnight, picking her head up to look over to the Umbreon, still shaking.

Midnight groaned. "We seriously just talked about this." Midnight frowned. He gave a sigh of relief, as the Espeon chose to jump down instead of having Midnight pull her down instead. He watched as the Espeon jumped back to the previous box. Although once he knowticed the Espeon almost beginning to tumble over, he quickly rushed over to where she would land, if she had fallen, although the Espeon pulled herself to the center of the box. He gave yet another sigh of relief, and watched as the Espeon started to shake. "Uhh, You want me to help you get down from there?" He asked, a bit concered.

Nodding in reply to Midnight's question, Xandi slowly stood from her curled position, taking careful steps towards the side of the box that faced the shiny. "If you don't mind, some help would be much appreciated. I dunno if I should be using my powers when I'm all shaky like this, anyway..." She began to paw at the box's side, unsure of how this would work. In the past, she found that jumping onto objects was much easier than jumping down from them- why would this be any different?

Midnight frowned, the Espeon asking to help. He wasn't sure whether to try and catch her, or find something to brake her fall. He frowned, taking the path in ehich everything didnt rely on him. He then looked around the storage room, opening boxes in hopes of finding something. That's when he remembered. He rushed back to the place he was sleeping awhile ago. He grabbed the Pokebed and dragged it in front of Xandi's box.

"Go Ahead! Jump." Midnight smiled.

Once Midnight found something to cushion his fall, Xandi bent her knees and leapt into the air, stumbling onto the bed. Shaking her head slightly, the Espeon stepped out of the cushions and turned back to her Umbreon friend. "Thanks, man!" she said, giggling lightly. She then remembered what she had interrupted, so she began to head towards the door, but she kept her head turned back. "Well, I won't keep you from your sleep any longer. I think I might go take a walk or something. It's really nice out today! I'll see you later?" Xandi stopped walking once she was in front of the open door, unsure if Midnight would want to leave the room anytime soon or not. "You're welcome to tag along, too, if you'd like. Company's nice on a day like today! It's your call, though."

Midnight smiled. "As much as I love your offer, not really, I think I deserve a vacation, soo I think I'm gonna stay asleep. Thanks anyways." Midnight smiled. He then hopped back onto his pokebed. He took a seat. He then placed the earmuffs on his ears before giving a happy sigh. "Turn off the lights on your way out by the way." Midnight smiled. "Please." He added with a smirk.

Xandi returned Midnight's smirk, nodding in agreement, since she knew she would not be heard with the earmuffs on, and flicking the light off with her tail as she padded out of the room, closing the door behind her. She headed back into the backyard, where she saw everyone in the positions she had left them in. "Anyone want to go on a walk?" she asked the group, beginning to walk over to the side of the house, where she'd get to the road. "I wouldn't mind the company, by the way." The Espeon poked her tongue out of her mouth as she waited for a reply.