• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Diamond groaned, lifting the pillow off his head to see Felix pokint him. He sighed. "What is it Felix?" Diamond asked the Leafeon. He did feel as if it was hopeless, knowing he couldn't understand the Leafeon. He simply would try to peice together what he thought Felix was trying to tell him.

Tyson smirked as Fae walked into the cage with ease. He then turned to Allegra. "Could you do the same please?" Tyson smiled devilishly. Then nudging Allie's side slightly, winking while he did so.

Midnight groaned, cutting between Aeau to get to Pippa, a bit jealous of Aeau next to his beloved. He then smiled. He noticed that they soon came up to two cages, Fae walking into it without second thought. "Why are these cages here?" Midnight asked, curiously.

Felix paced before looking at xandi "you know mind reader right? Cause if so you can set up a metal link with diamond at talk to him though that!" He said get more confident

Xandi began to get more and more annoyed with Diamond as he covered his face with his pillows and dropped back onto the bed. "All your Pokemon are being taken away!" she barked at him, growling lowly. When Felix asked her if she knew Mind Reader, the Espeon calmed down a bit and shook her head. "Only Calm Mind," she replied, looking around the room for any other way to tell Diamond what was going on.

Bingo.

Rushing over to the window, Xandi propped herself up on it, standing on her his legs, and used a paw to point outside, a horrified expression on her face. "Bad people are taking everyone!" she said, even though she knew the human didn't recognize her words.
~~
Without much thought at all, Allegra swooped closer to Tyson's face, planting a kiss on his cheek, before skipping into the cage and sitting obediently, even if her swooning was causing her to sway a bit. "Anything for you, you big hottie!" she told him, winking awkwardly to the Persian.
~~
Giggling as she watched Midnight cut between her and Aeau, Pippa winked at the two of them. "You two are such good boys!" she praised, feigning embarrassment as the three continued to walk. When the Umbreon asked what the cages were for, the Deerling's face dropped suddenly, but she quickly picked it back up and hopped over to stand beside it. She didn't need to be told what they were for by her Trainer. "Why, it's your free ticket to the surprise, of course! Don't you both wanna know where we're going? Well, you won't be able to get there unless you take first class! Mind hopping on in for me~?" Pippa asked, gesturing with a hoof to the open cage door. "I promise I'll stay by your side the whole time~!"

Diamond was still confused as ever. He then frowned as Xandi barked at him. "Whoa, Calm Down Xandi!" Diamond frowned. He watched as the Espeon hopped onto the Window Frame, then pointing outside with a expression on her face. Diamond still had no idea what Xandi was trying to tell him, so he lazily assumed. "What, you want to go on a walk or something? I mean, I need to change. Hey, maybe we can take Midnight with us, and maybe Fae too." Diamond smiled, then standing up. His mind was set, as he then walked off. "Be Right Back." He smiled, then walking into the Bathroom.

Tyson smirked as Allie kissed him on the cheek, before walking into the cage. "That was soo easy, I almost feel guilty." Tyson smirked, then wiping where Allegra had kissed him.

The Male Grunt then smirked, pressing a button on a remote, sealing the cage in Plasma. "Now they can't break out with moves." He smiled, then watched Pippa and the other two eeveelutions.

Midnight smiled, before walking in. "Sure, anything for you, Babe." Midnight smirked, walking into the cage, where he sat down obediently. "Aren't you coming?" Midnight asked the Deerling.

Under her breath, Xandi said something she'd never dare say in front of anyone else, rushing after Diamond on his trip to the bathroom. In a final attempt to make the human understand her distress, she grabbed his pant leg with her teeth and began to pull, trying to drag him over to the front door. "C'mon, man, work with me!" she growled, the fabric of the pants tasting funny in her mouth. She hoped that this would work and everything would be back to normal soon.
~~
Pippa hung her head low for a moment, taking a deep breath, before looking sadly over to Midnight, eyes almost looking glossy with fake tears. "Oh, how I wish I could, my love!" she replied to his question, overdramatically swinging her head up, a hoof placed against her forehead. "Sadly, I have other places I need to be. I promise you, though, that the first thing you will see when we get there will be me!" The Deerling poked her face through the open cage door, fake tears now welling in her eyes as she looked at the Umbreon with a quivering lip. "I am so terribly sorry, but this is the way it must be!"

Diamond watched as Xandi tugged on his pants. "Whoa Xandi! What's gotten into you?" Diamond frowned as The Espeon bit into the fabric of his pants. "What do you even want anyways?" Diamond asked the Espeon.

Midnight frowned then sighed. "OK then My Love. I shall wait for your return." Midnight smiled. He then finally gave himself a break, dropping dead in the cage. He was completely knocked out, his eyes in swirls.

Ara gasped as she woke up , still in the grass as if no one cared that was was bleeding out slowly "wow i hate people" she growled and used her ice to stop the bleeding and she walked slowly,she looked at the house and she groaned sitting in the grass, her ears drooped and she began to cry again " Why....." she drooping.

Felix could see ara in the grass he ran over to her "are you ok?!" He shouted worried about her he slide and landed next to her he shivered a little then stopped

Finally getting Diamond to know that she was not, in fact, in need of a walk, the Espeon let go of his pants, barking for a second time, before rushing over to the still-open door and heading back outside. She saw Ara and Felix, but didn't pay them much mind as she bolted over in the direction the others had gone in. She frantically looked both ways, searching for the group. When they were unseen, Xandi sadly dropped to the ground, ears hanging low and whimpers emanating from the depths of her throat. "They're gone..." she said quietly to nobody in particular, looking down the road at the horizon that seemed to anger her.
~~
Jumping slightly at the sudden K.O. of the Umbreon before her, Pippa reluctantly turned her head to look at Aeau. She faked a smile yet again, trying to forget about what had just happened as she slowly approached the Vaporeon. "Yes, I'm alright! Just a bit scratched up from that little fray just now... but I'll be perfectly fine! Don't you worry about me!" The Deerling backed away from the cage slowly as she spoke.
~~
On a remote, the female Grunt pressed a large button, closing the cage that contained the males. "Cool, that's all of 'em. Should we head back now?" she asked, turning around to look at the male Grunt that stood near her.

Diamond frowned, following Xandi outside. He saw Felix and Ara. "Everything seems normal." He sighed, before watching as Xandi bolted around. He was a bit questioned, until finally picking up Xandi. "Maybe we should put you inside for a little. I think you're using up your energy way too fast." Diamond frowned, as he started walking inside.

The Male grunt smirked. "We should keep them somewhere and then head back for the other 5." The male grunt smiled, then picking up the cage with the Females. "Lets either take them back to the base, or leave them around here for later." He sighed, looking at nearby bushes and trees.

Ara looked at him and she shook her head, she sighed and she growled a little and she frowned alittle , she began following the paw prints that led into the woods and she growled " I'm coming guys" she said running into the woods.

"Whatever you say, love!" Aeau exclaimed, standing in the cage. A stupid grin enveloped his face as he stood, until a man picked up the cage. Aeau looked up at him, his head cocked to the side. He shrugged as they were hoisted up, and the look of curiosity disappeared from his face.

Defeated and now exhausted due to the running she'd been doing after that confusing battle, Xandi let Diamond pick her up without a fight, placing her chin on his shoulder as she was carried inside. However, once she spotted a certain Ice-type dashing off into the woods, the Espeon picked her head up once again, lightly hitting Diamond's chest in alarm. She pointed a paw in Ara's direction, eyes wide with alarm. "Now what do we do!?" Xandi asked nobody in particular, glancing back to Felix for a moment to see how he reacted to the Glaceon's sudden disappearance.
~~
The female Grunt pshawed to the male as she picked up the cage of the male Eeveelutions, waving a hand in front of her has she did. "Those ones put up a pretty good fight, though, don'tcha think?" she reminded him, snapping her fingers as a way to call her Deerling to her, who happily bounced up to her side. "Who needs more of that, anyway? I say we take what we got. What 'bout you, huh?"

Diamond frowned as Xandi pawed at his chest. He let out a sigh, before looking to where Xandi pointed. He saw nothing, Ara making it out of sight before he had managed to see her. "Yea, I think you should probably rest up a bit." Diamond groaned, thinking the Espeon has lost her mind. He placed Xandi on the couch, then covering her with a small blanket. "That should do it." He sighed, before walking off, looking around. He saw Phoenix and Len, sleeping peacefully. He sighed, before heading back into his room, covering himself with the sheets.

The Male Grunt let out a grin. "Sure, why not. Besides, we could lose these guys trying to get those ones." He then looked to the Male's Cage, where he smirked. "And by the looks of it, we've caught ourselves a Shiny." He smirked, staring at the fainted Umbreon. "Rare Catch, may I say." He cockily grinned.

Unsure of how to react, Xandi popped a paw out from under her body, pushing her glasses up higher on her shout, then dropped it back down. She wasn't entirely sure what Felix was doing, so she confusedly looked at him when he brought up fighting. "Fight who!? Everyone's gone! We're the only two left! What can we do to find them?" she asked, rolling around on the couch. "We don't even know who took them! How are we gonna find that group or whatever they were?" She now laid on her back, looking at the Leafeon upside-down.
~~
The female Grunt looked down to Midnight when he was brought up, eyes widening in surprise. "Well, then that should be perfect! We really don't even need to go back for the others now! Point, us!" She laughed, swinging the cage around accidentally as she did so.

Midnight was forced awake when the cage he was in was spun about. He then realised he was trapped in a cage along with Aeau, and Fae and Allegra in the other. "OK! What the Heck Is going on here?" Midnight growled, although he figured it was a bit useless.

The Male grunt smirked. "Speak of the Devil. Look who woke up? And looks like Attract wore off too." He smirked. "I guess we should hurry up to the temporary base. Before the Boss gets mad." He smiled.

Aeau grinned stupidly until he too was knocked out of his Attract. He heard Ace's surprised cry, to which he frantically whipped his head around. "Your guess is as good as mine! Why are we in a cage?!" Aeau exclaimed, looking up at two black-garbed people carrying the cage.

Ara noticed the tracks lead to a building that kind of looked run down and destroyed "Wow" she said before she snuck in and she shot an ice beam on Midnight's cage freezing the metal till it was breakable "Cmon Midnight" she whispered and she smirked doing the same to Aeau

Fae peeped an eye open to look at the talking. She didint like being picked up while in the cage and whined softly. She flinched when she roused her ribs, pain skirting across them like a fire. She decided to lay down, staying as still as she could.

Felix turned to xandi "look it's only us two and there under attract but that we can't not try" he said he a Han Solo smirk on his face "so it's do or do not, what do choose" he said turning around and running into the forest in the direction of the others

(OOC: OK, so we skipped to the base then? Also @ProfessorSticks and @Tsu, could you guys change your recent post? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't trap any of us in cages that could be broken using an Aqua Tail or Ice beam. Heck, I'm not talking about bared cages, I'm talking about Glass ones that won't break to Pokemon moves :'|)

Midnight groaned. "He looked around the base, although obviously being small in some cases, he saw a Deerling and a Persian. "Best Bet is that we were Attracted, and saying this I still don't feel guilty." Midnight sighed. He then looked to the cage they were in, they were in a glass cage, which was pretty big, probably explaining the reason they placed all four Pokemon in one cage. He walked over to Allegra, who ultimately still looked like in the effects of Attract. He slapped the Umbreon's cheek. "Hey Allie, wake up!" Midnight frowned.

Fae opened her eyes and looked out at the person. She smiled and just watched his moments, observing him with loving eyes. Her ribbons floating around as she checked the air for anything bad. The fairy type wagged her tail softly and her ribs soon stopped hurting.

"Wait, wha- Felix, hold up!" Xandi called after the Leafeon, scrambling to her paws so she could bolt out the door after him. Behind her, she yelled back into the house, "In not crazy! Bye, Diamond," easily catching up to her Grass-type friend. Without slowing down, the Espeon huffed as she talked to Felix, unsure about where exactly he was going. "You really think we can find them?" she asked, shocked. "Then again, that is our only shot as of right now... Alright, then, lead the way!" As much as it pained her to do this, Xandi slowed down to allow Felix to bypass her once again, so she could have a sense of direction and not get them both as hopelessly lost as he might.
~~
Allie's effects had lasted the longest out of everyone in the group, and they were only finally stopped when she was slapped across the face by her Umbreon friend. From the force of the hit and the bouncing of the moving cage, she began to topple over, but she caught herself just before her side could hit the floor of the cage. Shaking her head, the cherry-coated Dark-type looked first at Midnight, then at her surroundings, almost sleepily. "Wha happen?" she slurred, brow furrowed in confusion. "Where are we? Is this a cage? How the actual did we all get stuck in a cage!?" The usual Allegra began to resurface as the female Umbreon began to panic, now whipping her head every which way. "Midnight, what the hell happened!?"

((OOC: I just deleted it, itf that's all right.))
Aeau groaned and looked around the place he found himself in. "Probably." He replied to Midnight's statement. Aeau then looked up with tired eyes to see Fae, once again in Attract. He sighed heavily, and plopped back down, knocking his head against the bars. "I'm not even gonna *bang* bother." Aeau groaned, trying not to concentrate on Fae.

"Hold on a Sec?" Midnight sighed, he then walked over to Fae, doing the same as he did to Allie, where he slapped the Sylveon's cheeks. While he did this, he explained to the both of them. "We were kidnapped basically. We were attracted by a Deerling and Persian, and now were stuck in these cages." Midnight sighed, shaking the Sylveon trying to brake her trance.

Fae blinked a few times before growling and hiding her face with her hands. She stuck her tongue out and growled, "that's it. I'm never going back to get into a fight I know attract is in".
She saw Aeau and nuzzled like midnight quickly in thanks before crawling over to lay beside the vaporeon.

A shiver went down his spine, as he was nuzzled by Fae. "Ugh." He mumbled under his breath, as the Sylveon walked over to Aeau. He then pawed at the Glass Cage. "This obviously isn't going to break anytime soon." Midnight frowned. Regardless, he tried anyways. He used Bite, but had no luck. He then groaned. "I really need more offensive moves." He sighed.

Aeau snapped his head around to see Midnight slap Fae. He was about to pounce on the Umbreon, but realized what Midnight was doing. "I guess I owe you one." Aeau said to Midnight, giving a smirk and a respectful nod. As Fae grumbled and crawled up beside him, Aeau embraced Fae with his arms. "It's all right... You couldn't have known." He murmured softly, and gave Fae a kiss on the head to comfort her.

Fae purred and relaxed in his arms, resting happily. She wrapped her ribbons around him and closed her eyes. The fairy type that it would be best to take a nap or act innocent in the chance they would be let out.

"Yeah, you owe me two." Midnight sighed. He then turned to Allie, then back to Aeau and Fae. "I guess we can't do anything but wait." He sighed. He then lied down in the corner, his fur pressed up on the glass. He groaned, closing his eyes. "Well, atleast I can try and sleep." He yawned.

Felix looked around "uh wait" he said sniffing around "I think I got something!" He said following the scent "come on!" He said walk forwards with his head down to the ground "oh god what if I can't find them and me and xandi get lost?" He mumbled to himself

Fae looked up and groomed Aeau's head. She's looked at midnight and the others, ears pressing back as she slowly started to realize what must have happened, "why is one move so hard for us? One move and this happens"!

Her eyes focused on the world outside of where they were held and she growled lowly at the two people she suspected of trapping them.

Aeau's eyes opened lazily, looking up at Fae. "I dunno, baby, but when we get out of here, they're gonna get it..." He murmured drowsily, planting a kiss on Fae's cheek before slumping back against the wall.

"Baby? Really," Fae sighed but cuddled up to his side. She rested her head on his shoulder, grooming it every so often. Her ears pressed back, tail waggling about.

"Yep." Aeau said smugly before letting out a delightful laugh. He wrapped his arms around Fae, and pulled her close to him, smiling down to the Sylveon. "You're the best, and don't let anyone tell you different." Aeau said, running his hand through Fae's fur.