• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Xandi growled under her breath as she watched Midnight exit the house as she filled her new glass with water. Sitting next to Felix on the couch, she perked an ear up so she could listen to their conversation. "I don't mean to intrude in this conversation," she started, taking a sip of her drink, "but I'm sure Fae will be back. People get into tough spots every once in a while, right? I mean, just look at both Felix and I yesterday!" Holding her glass up with her psychic abilities, Xandi used a paw to gesture between herself and the Leafeon beside her, eyes glowing a bright blue. "It's not like she can blame you for being angry, anyway. Something's up with Midnight, and I guess he just needs his alone time. Speaking of which..." The Espeon picked up the controller than still laid on the floor with her psychic powers, pausing the game before setting it back down on the floor. "...there we go."
~~
Allie had finally woken up, rolling across the floor until she hit the opposing wall. Groggily, she sat up, propping herself up with her paws and smacking her lips together. She could hear a commotion coming from outside, so she tried to check it out, but realized that her glasses weren't on her face. From under the bed, she grabbed them, placing them on her snout and looking outside yet again. Her minty green eyes widened as she watched what was happening, not thinking much before booking it out the front door and racing to Midnight's side. "Midnight, Midnight, wake up! Don't go with them!"
~~
In a cheerful manner, the pink Deerling by the female Team Skull Grunt's side skipped over to Midnight, suddenly using Attract while he was still confused, planting a kiss on his cheek as she did so, for good measure. "Hey, bae!" she called to the Umbreon, hopping around him and giggling melodiously, leading him away from the house. "My name is Pippa, by the way! We'd love it if you could come with us! Come on, follow me~!" Turning around for a moment, the Grass-type winked at Midnight, a wide smile on her face. She then noticed Allegra, who had also went outside. With a giggle, she glanced to the Persian that wasn't far from her and nodded slightly, turning back to the two Umbreons. "We're not bad! Just look at us! We have such a fun day ahead of us!"
~~
"Midnight, I swear to Arceus," Allie began, standing in front of him with a paw pressed against his chest to prevent him from moving forward, "if you go with them, you'll never come back! They're not good people, no matter what kind of Pokemon they have! Snap out of it and listen to me!" She began to shake his shoulders, trying to knock him out of the attraction to Pippa.

Midnight still confused, watched as the Deerling approached him. "Um, maybe I should go." Midnight frowned. As he started to change direction, he was hit by Attract. His eyes filled with hearts as he was infauted with the Deerling who cast it. His face turned a bright red as he was then kissed on the cheek by the same deerling. He almost fainted, but remained standing up, his eyes locked on the Deerling, who introduced herself as Pippa, after calling him Bae. He slowly followed Pippa, not able to look away. His pace was soon stopped by Allegra, who grabbed him, shaking his shoulders. Midnight growled, shoving the Umbreon away at full force, then resuming his walk after Pippa.

The Persian smirked, before walking over to the Umbreon who was shaken off. He quickly used Fake Out, so Allegra would flinch, before using Attract straight after. "Escuse me, My name Tyson, could you please come with us lass? We have something special for the both of you." He winked, speaking in his Australian Accent, then walking beside Allegra.

"Very good~!" Pippa praised Midnight for his act of shoving Allie out of the way, walking beside him but slightly in front of him, so she could easily lead him around. "Now, come on, then! We don't want to be late, now do we~?" Playfully, the Deerling nuzzled Midnight's side, hopping along the sidewalk of the road.
~~
Allegra yelped as Midnight pushed her off of him, causing her to stumble and fall to the ground, landing hard on her back. "Nyooow!" she loudly groaned, attempting to scramble back onto her paws. Before she could, though, a Fake Out was used on her, which made her fall onto the ground once again, making her vulnerable to the upcoming Attract. She looked up to Tyson as he introduced herself, now able to get to her paws, which she did, laughing as she ran up to Tyson and merely stared at him as if she was in awe. "Ooh! I like special things!" she announced, stupidly, trotting alongside the Persian as he began to walk, a dumb grin plastered on her face.
~~
With wide eyes, the female grunt looked over to the male, gesturing over to their Pokemon and the ones they had just ceased. "Dang, that was easy!" she said with a chuckle, a hand pressed to the top of her head in amazement. "The other ones are bound to be this simple to catch, too, huh?"

"What's going on," Fae poked her head out of the flower beds. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. She braced herself infront of them but kept a distance away. She closed her eyes before they shot open, dazzling gleam being used as a flash orginated from her body.

Midnight was too infaunted to speak, so while he didn't speak, he did remained following Pipi. He jaw hung open as he sped up his pace to not be left behind.

Tyson smirked at Allegra's clingyness. He then sighed. "Well you have to follow me to get their." Tyson smirked. Tyson noticed from the corner of his eye, he saw as Fae came out of nowhere, and saw as she uses Dazzling Gleam to try and blind him. He quickly jumped over the range of the beam and used Attract while in the air. "Would you like to come with us?" He smirked?

Fae shook her head as she tried to fight it off. She flipped onto her back with a whine of pain, calling out in distress. Her ribs burned at the moved as the bruised she hid under her fur protested. She slowly got to her feet though and nodded slowly, trying to fight it off.

"Noo! The Sylveon's yelling, our cover's being blown!" The male grunt frowned. "Tyson! Grab the Sylveon!" He yelled.

Tyson groaned. "I tried to make things easy on you." He groaned, before using Double-Edge to knock the Sylveon out. He then quickly placed the Sylveon on his back before running off, and hiding into a nearby bush. Hiding Fae and himself. The Grunt jumped in too. Concealing himself.

Aeau heard noises from outside, and looked through the window, curious. He saw Fae being attacked, to which his expression twisted to one of pure rage. "GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF HER!" Aeau screeched furiously, and tackled the Persian. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" He screamed, his eyes filled with rage while he slammed his paws into the Persian's face.

Fae let out a surprised noise when she was picked up. She saw Aeau attack the Pokemon she thought she loved. Her fight instinct kicked in making her stand her ground. Stars appeared around her as she used swift, targeting the water type.

Tyson was startled, finding Aeau tackling him. He rebounded the Vaporeon. Getting up, he readied a Thunderbolt, but was surprised to see Fae rush at Aeau with Swifts. He groaned, this preventing him from using Thunderbolt, with the chance of attacking Fae and causing Attract to wear off. He instead watched as the battle between the two broke out.

Aeau was struck by a Swift, and was knocked back by the attack. He was mortified to see Fae was the one that fired the attack. Aeau didn't know what to do, and was paralyzed by indecision. On one hand, he would never attack Fae, but on the other, he had no other way to stop it. Aeau slowly shook his head before locking eyes with Fae. He had an insane idea, but it was his only choice. Aeau stood with his arms out, calm as he tried to talk Fae down. "Fae... It's me, Aeau... You can attack me if you want, but if that Attract hasn't completely taken over your brain, don't attack...."

(OOC: Yo, I took a break so I could write this! :p)

BIC:
Xandi had rushed outside after Aeau, eyes wide with alarm at what she found out there. She was unsure of where to go first, so she bolted over to the unknown Persian and growled, dropping into an athletic stance. With no words uttered, the Espeon used Psybeam, knowing that whatever was going on was partially his fault. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" she screamed, whipping her head around to look at the others, confusedly.
~~
Allie stood by Tyson's side, hearts causing her eyes to slightly glow in their shape. She sighed, dumbly staring up at the Persian like a three-year-old with a crush. "You're really hot!" the Umbreon slurred, chuckling after saying so.
~~
Pippa stayed with Midnight, not wanting his Attract to wear off. She stood in front of him, sideways, so it would be harder for him to get by her if he did choose to do so. "You'll stay here with me, won't you~?" she asked, sweetly, batting her eyelashes at the Dark-type.
~~
"We're dead," the female Grunt groaned, merely crossing her arms as she watched all of this play out, unsure of how to butt in.

Tyson smiled, the small moment where Aeau and Fae weren't attacking each other, he then charged up his thunderbolt, but before he could release his energy, he was tackled by Xandi. He then growled. He still had his energy stored up, so instead of shooting Aeau, he aimed at Xandi. He quickly used Attract after, hoping the hearts would infaunt her.

Midnight smiled. "Yea, Sure, Anything." Midnight managed to say without stuttering or trembling. His voice was slightly slurred, and he was leaning side to side, not able to stand straightly.

The male Rocket Grunt then turned to the Female. "Have Pippi use Attract on that Vaporeon!" He whispered into her ear, trying to make sure Aeau didn't hear it.

Fae relaxed and pouted. She pressed her ears back and shook her head before looking at Aeau, "what are you doing! Stop attacking him! Why do you have to be so mean to the people that I hang out with or like"!

Xandi was able to dodge both the Thunderbolt and Attract that were cast at her, thankfully, due to the amount of exercise she made sure she did every day. She barked like a dog, aiming a Swift at the Persian and firing, watching with satisfaction as many razor-sharp stars flew at the Normal-type. "Why can't we just frickin' enjoy one day at this Arceus-forsaken house!?" she yelled to nobody in particular, heart racing and sweat beginning to roll down her forehead.
~~
Allie was disappointed that Tyson hadn't reacted to her words. With a little pout, she skipped over to his side, poking his shoulder playfully. "Hey, hot stuff, let's go do something! I'm booored!" she whined, dropping down to the ground dramatically, to see if she'd get any sort of reaction.
~~
Pippi grinned, nuzzling Midnight's chest for extra attraction, to ensure that the effects would continue to last. "Oh, thank you so much~! You have no idea how happy you've just made me~!" she said, perking her ear up and nodding back when her Trainer called her name and simply nodded to her. She feigned sadness as she slowly began to trudge away from Midnight, tail, ears, and head hanging low. "I'm so sorry, boo, but I'll be right back, alright? Don't go anywhere~!" With another wink and bright smile, the Deerling hopped over to Aeau amongst the chaos that was taking place, using Attract from behind, so it would catch him off guard. Pippi sat in an elegant position, ready to woo Aeau over to her side. "Hey, boy~," she began to flirt, giggling sweetly.

Ara gasped when it was time to wake up and she looked around, only to purr and she smiled " Can i just sleep here?" she whispered before she stood up and she started to walk around before she fell again " Crap i need to stop messing with other at night someone might start hating me for being weird " she said quietly as she walked around. and she looked outside and she saw ran out there to help "whats going on guys" she said wondering what was happening.

Tyson groaned, Xandi dodging both attacks. He let out a huff, before being attacked by a Swift. It was.impossible to avoid, so he let himself take the hit. He growled, shaking it off, and charging at Xandi with a Fake Out, which he would soon use Attract straight after, as he did to Allegra. He heard Allegra, but was too busy battling to interact with the Umbreon.

Midnight smiled, Pippi nuzzling his chest. His smile grew bigger, as she told him how grateful she was. "No, Problem. Love." Midnight blurted out, although it was a bit harder to understand due to the slur. He frowned as Pippi had too leave, but when she claimed she be back his frown turned upside down. "Okay, Be Back Soon." He smiled, then dropping dead on the ground, still in the effect of Attract.

Fae blinked in confusion before turning to help defend Tyson. She growled and got into an attack stance. She used swift to fire at Xandi, ribbons fluttering about her, "I got you, love".

Xandi was knocked off guard by a Swift being cast at her by Fae, unsure of why she was being attacked by the Sylveon. "Eep!" she squeaked, getting hit in the side and tumbling onto the ground. Thankfully, this short flight allowed the other Attract to miss. Quickly after, however, she leaped back to her paws, charging up another Psybeam. "Whatever's going on here is going to end now!" she growled, releasing the large ball at Tyson and charging up another one.
~~
Pippa huffed as she watched Aeau look around, confused. Shaking her head, she resumed her former, proper stance, elegantly waltzing over to the Vaporeon. "Looking for me~?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at Aeau with a wink. "Come on over here! I have a surprise for you!" She began to lead the Water-type over to where Midnight was sitting, keeping up her sweet and innocent facade for just a bit longer.

Ara gasped and she charged an Ice beam Straight toward Pippa and she growled "hey what are you doing stealing away all the guys and girls?" she growled and she charged at her and she used bite on her arm before she looked into her eyes " Stop it" she said and she charged another ice beam to finish the cat.

Fae stepped infront of him and narrowed her eyes, a sheild blocking it as she used protect. Her tail was held high as she tried to show dominance. Her ears pressed back as she hissed lowly. Her eyes flickered over to see what the glaceon was doing before turning back to the psychic type.

Aeau was now extremely confused as a Deerling came by. He looked at it with confusion and suspicion, shaking his head. "What are you thinking?" Aeau said in disgust just as the Deerling was struck by an Ice Beam.

Pippa fell to the ground as a Glaceon began to attack her, unseen due to being behind her. "I'm just doing my job, sugar~!" she replied to Aeau, winking and suddenly using Attract yet again. This must've not worked last time... she reasoned on her head, face dropping into a saddened expression for a moment. Looking back up to Ara, she powered up a Jump Kick, grinning evilly as she rammed her hind legs into the Glaceon's stomach, scrambling to her hooves. An Energy Ball began to form by her open mouth, gaining more and more power.
~~
Quickly, Xandi looked to Felix, standing in front of him protectively as she shot the Psybeam at Tyson yet again, only to watch it get repelled by Fae's Protect. "I have no idea, man!" she replied, shaking her head and sending another Swift at the pair, hoping it would finally hit. "We need help, though! Please!"

Tyson growled. "Oh come on! Just fall to the attract already!" Tyson groaned, his eye started twitching. He then charged up a thunderbolt again. He then shot it out at her. A wicked grin on his face.

Midnight growled, Ara shooting an Ice Beam at Pippi. "Back off!" He growled, then dashing at Ara and using Bite. He watched as Pippi attacked the Glaceon with Jump Kick, giving him.the perfect timing while Ara was down, to attack.

The Male grunt groaned. "We don't have time for this, we should just take the Pokemon that we have! Lets come back for the other's later." He groaned, before whistling.

Tyson groaned, before smirking. "Ill see you later." He smirked at Xandi, before turning back to Fae and Allegra. "Come with me Ladies." he smiled, then running after the Male Grunt.

Ara gasped and she fell back before she shot her ice beam at the deerling, she almost blushed alittle when she noticed her beauty "man why am i attracted to girls" she whispered before she jumped on her and used Bite again before she used Ice Fang " Just go down already ice type moves are super effective on grass types like you" she said growling but then she gasped when she was bitten "ow" she said laying there.

Fae was hit and whimpered before she chased after the feline she loved. She brushed against him and purred loudly, smiling stupidly at him as she pushed forward. Her ribbons brushed against him, soft carresses.

Aeau was hit by Attract, and at first was not affected noticeably. He blinked afterwards before move took its toll on him. Aeau looked flirting at Pippa, his eyebrows wiggling as he walked alongside her. As a flirty purr escaped his mouth, he pressed against Pippa, and gazed at her. "Hey there..." Aeau murmured and grinned stupidly, blocking the Deerling's vision.

Xandi was hit by the Thunderbolt Tyson had charged up, falling to the ground and twitching a bit before getting up to her paws yet again, panting lightly. She watched with a sad expression on her face as the group began to walk away from the house, led by the humans from what organization, she did not know. The Espeon began to run around the lawn, frantically trying to think of something to do. "Shoot! We're dead, we're dead, we're dead!" she yelled, stumbling over to Felix's side once again. "We gotta go tell Diamond!" she said to him, alarmed, booking it into the house, throwing the front door open with her psychic powers.
~~
Jogging alongside Tyson, Allegra snuggled up to his side, still infatuated thanks to the long-lasting Attract. "Where are we going?" she asked, sounding very childish as she looked up to the Persian's face, attempting to show him her puppy-dog eyes through her dark glasses. "Will you pwease tell me? Pweeeaaase?"
~~
Now coughing and spluttering, Pippa watched Midnight attack Ara as she shot her Energy Ball. "Why, tha-" she began to say, cut off by a rather clingy Aeau. Copying his flirty expression, the Deerling rose an eyebrow at him, smiling innocently. "Hey there, sugar~!" Pippa said to him, subtly escaping his grasp and heading off to join the others. "C'mon, you two~! You don't wanna be late to your surprise, do ya~?" she called back to both Aeau and Midnight, limping and grunting quietly while trying to keep her cool facade going.
~~
Looking over to the male Grunt, the female snorted with laughter. "Yeah, this should be good, right? We did get quite a few of 'em!" she replied, glancing back to the large group of Pokemon and placing her hands on her hips. "We're so good at our job!"

The Male Grunt groaned. We need to think of a plan for next time. I didnt think the Attracted ones would fight alongside Pippi and Tyson. We need to keep the Eeveelutions from attacking, and to stay attached to Tyson and Pippi." He told his Female Comerad.

Tyson let out a small sigh, both Allegra and Fae on each side. "Calm down ladies, we'll be there soon, just keep your eyes on me, and you'll be soo distracted that you won't notice we're there. So lets keep moving?" Tyson winked at both Fae and Allie.

Midnight groaned, giving Ara was blank stare before running back over towards Pippi and Aeau. He cut between Aeau and Pippi, walking by her side, a smile on his face. "Soo, when will we be getting there?" Midnight asked, smirking.

Fae blushed under her fur and backed off. She kept a small space between them as to not be over bearing. She looked at the other female and smiled, her purring loudly and calming. Her ears flickered about as her bow bounced with every step she took.

Felix ran with xandi to the house "we are not dead we are screwed!" He said freakin out along side her he cried a little "no not now" he said to himself as more tears streamed down his face

"Th-The others as so dead!" Xandi corrected herself as she ran around the house, searching for her Trainer. "Diamond! Diamond, we need you! The others... they're being taken away! Please, you've got to help us!" the Espeon called throughout the house, even though she knew the human would not understand her.

Hopefully, though, he'd recognize the face of terror that she was housing.
~~
Allie didn't bother to back away from Tyson at all- instead, she moved herself so she now nuzzled his side while the two walked. "What a great idea, hotcakes!" she exclaimed to his proposition, keeping her eyes glued to his face as they continued to walk down the road. "I like this idea! You're so smart, Tyson! I love you so much~!"
~~
Pippa flashed a dazzling grin to both Aeau and Midnight, trying to pick up the pace so they'd catch up to the others quicker, resulting in her limp becoming more and more obvious. "If I told you that, honeys, then I'd ruin the surprise! I can't be doing that, now can I? You'll just have to wait and see!" She winked at the two male Eeveelutions, speeding up even more, trying to push the pain to the back of her mind, so she'd stop thinking about it.
~~
For a moment, the female Grunt paused, then resumed her walking. "...You're right," she said after the short pause, an arm crossed over her chest, the other holding her hand up to her chin, which was hidden by a bandana. "We'll think of something soon enough."

Diamond was still sound asleep, a pillow over his head. He simply snored off, not hearing the cries of panic from the Eeveelutions. He groaned when he heard what sempt to be Xandi yelling, yet he had no idea what she was saying, so he placed the pillow over his head, and remained to try and sleep in.

The Male Grunt smirked. "Got it." He smiled. He then pulled out two cubes from his pocket. He tossed them to the ground, where they became two cages made of plasma. "Tyson, lead the Sylveon and Umbreon into the cage." He smiled, devilously.

Tyson smirked, before walking up to the front of the cage. "Can you Ladies do me a favor and walk in here? Do it for me." Tyson winked at Fae and Allie, waiting in front of the cage.

Midnight smiled. He hadn't noticed that Pippi was limping, due to the fact he only stared at Pippi's face while Infaunted. His voice was slurred, making it sound almost as if he was drunk. "OK then. I can wait." He smiled, trying to keep his balance.

"Anything for you," Fae bowed her head and brushed against him lovingly as she stepped into the cage. She laid down and relaxed, purring happily as she rested in a way to take care to not hurt her sides. She put a paw over her muzzle, trying to fall asleep.

Ara groaned and she looked around before she stood up , she looked around for a second then she fell again on the grass, Ara looked around before she whimpered and she started to cry "why ...why did they take everyone we loved" she cried and she curled into a ball , not wanting to move and she whimpered "i wanna see my friends...i wanna save them" she cried