• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Aeau sighed, muttering under his breath as he walked off. "Well, I guess I'll find Fae first." He thought out loud, looking around for the fairy type. Aeau eventually concluded that Fae was outside, and shouted her name to try and draw her out.

Fae had fallen asleep. She was curled into a tight ball to keep her body heat in. Her body stil and breathing quiet. Her ears twitched before stilling, in to deep of a sleep to hear Aeau.

Aeau sighed as he heard no answer, and looked around for the fairy-type. "This isn't funny, you know!" He yelled, irritated at Fae's non-existent response. Aeau eventually sat down on the grass, frowning in defeat, helplessly worried.

Xandi rolled her eyes at the awful joke Midnight made, using her psychic abilities to not only put her glass in the sink, but to also pick up Midnight and place him on the couch. "Remember, you need to stay comfortable, even if you did just make the worst joke in the history of jokes," she reminded him, chuckling a bit before also hopping onto the couch, laying down between the Umbreon and Leafeon. She nodded in response to Felix's words, covering a yawn with a paw. "It sure was," she replied, sleepily, slowly fluttering her eyes open and drifting off to sleep.

Fae let out a noise as she came into a dream. The fairy type running through a flower filled feild and acting like she was a wild Pokemon. Of course it was almost impossible to see a wild Sylveon unless it was let go as in order to evolve they needed lots of attention and love.

Midnight smiled, being placed on the couch by Xandi. "Thanks Mate." He smiled, then closing his eyes, preparing to sleep, but was rudely halted in his process by Aeau, yelling for Fae. He groaned, stepping outside. "What's your problem man? If you're looking for Fae, shes under the rose bush. Jeez, can't even tell your girlfriend apart from roses." Midnight groaned, before walking back inside.

Aeau heard a yell from Midnight, and although it was insulting, he did provide information. As he heard a noise from within the rose bushes, he looked under to see Fae, sleeping soundly. Aeau wondered what to do, as he didn't really want to wake Fae, since she seemed to be having a nice dream, but decided to anyway. He nudged her gently with his nose, and shook her a bit. "Fae... Game's over. We gotta get inside." Aeau whispered, smiling down at the fairy type.

Fae grumbled and stretched. Her eyes slowly blinked open and she made a confused burble at why Aeau woke her up from her comfortable flower bed. She tried to stand but was wobbly with sleep, pressing into his side as she nuzzled and murmed sleepily.

Midnight walked back towards the couch, lying down in his original spot, next to Xandi. He couldn't help but feel enraged, when Felix asked him about his mood.

"Well I'm sorry Mr. Sassy Pants, but last time I checked, your not walking around in a cast, and you weren't chased by a Vaporeon who caused you and his girlfriend an Ingury, now are you. Now Ill tell you what, Once I can get rid of this cast, Ill consider making friends, and that's not coming soon Ill tell you now. Heck, Im rude to Aeau for a reason, a good one at fact, don't make me be rude to everyone now." Midnight ranted, but silently.

He then jumped off the couch before walking away, and Into Diamond's Bedroom, where Diamond was sleeping. He jumped on the bed, stetching a bit before lying down. "Ugh, Jerks." He groaned.

Since Xandi's sleep was light, she was able to hear this exchange, but she decided not to question it. Instead, she repositioned herself so that now she laid with her back on the back of the couch, paws outstretched in front of her. What Midnight had said was a good reason to be in a bad mood, but she was determined to break that mood and somehow make him happy... somehow.

Taking another deep breath, the Espeon slowly brought herself back to sleep, breathing deeply like she had been asleep the whole time.
~~
Allie could feel the bed above her get heavier as it sank slightly on top of her, giving her less space to lay in. With a whimper, the Umbreon crawled out from underneath the furniture, still sound asleep, and pressed her body against its side, humming quietly at the feeling of the blanket against her back. She quickly dozed off once again, a small smile on her face.

Ara sighed, she looked at Allie for a second before she nodded and she ran over, sliding into her side and she smiled , nuzzling her before she smiled "Hmm this is nice" she said and she looked at her with confident eyes and she smiled " Are you having fun Allie?" she asked smiling.

Allie grunted when Ara ran over to her, snuggling into her side. Positioning her head in a comfortable spot against both the bed and the floor, she hummed in response to her question, still basically sleeping. She breathed deeply, wanting to take the blanket and wrap it around herself so she didn't get cold during the night, but she could do no such thing, so she began to shiver, eyes shut tight.

(OOC: I guess I'll start the night to day transition)

Midnight yawned. The sunlight coming in through the window shone on his face, making it harder for him to stay asleep. He simply groaned. He sat up, before jumping down from the bed, stretching before walking outside. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of hot sauce before lying on the floor on his back, drinking from the bottle. He felt a small jolt, before stretching a bit more.

Felix smiled as he woke up he Looked around and saw xandi next to him he sighed and got up from his spot and walked over to the kitchen to get food for area he didn't know why he'd get her food but he felt like it was the right thing to do

Midnight groaned, Felix waking up the minute he lied down. "Ugh, I need to rescedule when I wake up." Midnight thought. He simply drunk more hot sauce where he got the point where he needed to run to the kitchen to drink milk. He smiled, the burning sensation settling down. He wiped his mouth of his milk moustash and walked off. He then quietly used Psychic to turn on the TV, along with the switch, which he put in TV mode. He muted the TV, then playing Sonic Mania, as Tails. He played in Flying Battery Zone, his favorite of the remakes.

The next morning, once a weight was lifted from beside her, Xandi's right ear began to twitch, signalling that she was awake. Squeezing her eyes shut tight for a moment, the Espeon slowly opened them, stretching her limbs and tail, a yawn stretching her jaw open for a moment- this time, however, she didn't bother to cover her mouth, instead showing off her canine teeth to everyone that was not in the room. Sleepily, she rolled off of the couch, landing on her paws, and padded into the kitchen. "Morning, Felix," Xandi greeted, nodding to the Leafeon, before noticing another Eeveelution in the other room, playing a video game. Wanting to greet him, too, she walked into the room, gracefully leaping onto the arm of the couch and sitting down, watching the screen as she spoke. "Good morning, Midnight! What are you playing, hm?"
~~
Still in the bedroom, Allie rolled over so her face was covered by the messy blanket of the bed, groaning loudly. "Five more minutes!" she said, voice low and heavy with sleep, curling up into a little ball in a vain attempt to fall back asleep.

Midnight was a bit startled when he found out Xandi woke up, scaring him, and causing Tails to fly off the edge in shock. He then let out a sigh, calming down. "Hey Xandi. Good Morning." Midnight smiled. He then turned back to the screen. When she asked what he was playing he happily responded. 'Sonic Mania.' Midnight smiled. "Um, You want to play as Sonic?" Midnight asked, grabbing the second controller, and letting the first controller float around Xandi.

((OOC: I'm gonna flashback for a sec.))
Aeau smiled as Fae pressed against him, groggily mumbling. He hushed her for a moment to calm her before wrapping an arm around her. Aeau then leaned Fae against him and began to lead her back to the house, although he got a thorn stuck in him. He winced and entered, gritting his teeth as he walked over to the couch. Aeau rested Fae gently, despite the pain of the thorn, because at this moment, the comfort of Fae was important than his pain. He draped a blanket across the fairy-type before hopping off the couch. "Ouch!" Aeau exclaimed as he took the thorn out of his flank and throwing aside. Afterwards, he climbed back onto the couch and laid under the blanket, sighing in relief.

The next morning, Aeau awoke to some chatter around him, although he was tired, and paid no attention to it. Unknown to the water-type, however, he was still bleeding from the thorn, although the pain had numbed.

Xandi's eyes widened as Midnight jumped when he noticed her appearance. "Whoa there, pardner," she said, faking a southern accent rather horribly, "I didn't mean to frighten ya!" Giggling, she leaped onto the cushion of the couch that was next to Midnight's, grabbing the controller in her paws as she flew through the air. "Sure, I'll play! You might need to teach me how to, though, because I've never played Sonic Mania before. Haven't used a Switch, either." Tapping the button on the controller she assumed turned it on, the Espeon looked to the Umbreon by her side, not quite sure about what to do.

"Easy, ever played a Wii or 3ds? A, B, and Y to jump, D-Pad to move your character. And really, that's all you need to know in a sonic the hedgehog game." Midnight smiled, then launching Green Hill Zone. "He immediantly started flying with Tails, and airlifted Sonic, taking him across the sky. "Heheh." He smiled.

Fae rolled over and woke up. She blinked her eyes open and groaned. Her nose picked up a weird smell, iron and liquid mixed. She slept stood up and looked around, trying to find the source of the smell. Her panic starting to kick in.

"Oh, cool! That sounds easy enough!" Xandi replied, tapping a few buttons so she gained control over Sonic, watching the screen patiently as she waited for Midnight, or Tails, to drop her character so she could really start to play. While she waited, the Espeon's ear began to twitch once again, to which, she merely sighed, rolling her eyes. "What do you think we'll do today?" she asked Midnight, curiously, still watching the television.

Aeau looked up, confused at Fae's distress. "What is it?" He asked, before feeling a strange sensation on his flank. Aeau lifted the blanket cautiously to reveal blood where he felt it. He immediately leaped off the couch and began ran to the bathroom to clean it up. Aeau got finished, and hung his head in shame as he walked slowly back to the couch. "I'm so sorry.... I just...." He half-explained, sighing heavily afterwards. I wonder if this is the final straw.... I mean there's only so much someone can take.... Aeau thought drearily.

Fae started to groom him in a panic. She scolded him angrily and treated him like a misbehaved up, worried. Her fur was fluffed up and her ribbons were rigid with anger. She started to tear up and she grumbled loudly.

Aeau swallowed heavily, and ran to the bathroom to get a towel. He threw it across the spot with blood and laid on the ground, head in his hands. "I'm an idiot...." Aeau grumbled as tears began to well up in his eyes. Fae looked furious at him, and Aeau didn't want to know what would happen next.

Soon Tails gave out and slowly decended. Once on the ground, Tails then idly waited for Sonic, due to it being in 1.5 mode, where if Tails fell off the screen, he would have to respawn where Sonic was. Midnight didnt mind, and just waited for Xandi.

He groaned. "The fact that you said that offends me." Midnight groaned, turning to Felix. His groan turned to a growl as Aeau starter tearing up. "OK seriously, act your age. Don't cry because you spilled some blood, and because your gf is mad." Midnight groaned.

Again, Xandi rolled her eyes. She turned to Midnight, putting a paw on his shoulder gently. "Hey, calm down, man! There's no need to get so worked up! Why don't we just play out game, huh?" Picking up the controller she had put down in both paws, the Espeon glanced over to Felix when he sat next to her and sighed. "Don't take him seriously, mate, alright? He's just not a morning person, I guess," she told him with a shrug, beginning to move Sonic through the grassy level of the game.

"I'm not mad! I'm upset and worried! Why didn't you wake me up more or tell me someone that you were hurt," Fae hissed and growled. She paced back and forth before marching off to the flower garden. She grabbed scissors from the kitchen after assessing her job and marched back to the roses, slowly snipping of the thorns.

Aeau threw his head to look at Midnight, seething with rage. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST NOT BE A JERK FOR ONE SINGLE SECOND?!" He screamed, climbing to his feet, and staring angrily at Midnight. "HM?! WHY?! I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG, BUT YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HOLD IT AGAINST ME FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE?!" Aeau yelled, as Fae approached him and began to snip off the thorns, although he wasn't paying attention.

Shocked by the sudden outburst from Aeau, Xandi fell off the couch, hitting her head in the process, she kept her head in her paws as she tried to sit up, ears drawn back so the headache that began to form didn't get any worse. Listening to the screeching from the Vaporeon, the Espeon realized that he did have a point. She wasn't sure how to convey this information, though, so she shakily stood up and placed a paw on a cushion of the couch, propping herself up while she still held her forehead. "Guys, please..." Xandi started, wearily, "there's no need to fight again! I mean, look at what happened last time! You wound up with a cast, Midnight! Why can't we all just play nice and be friends, huh? Nobody's gonna want to stay here if this keeps happening! Please, just stop!" Stepping down from the couch, the Psychic-type walked out of the room, going into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

Midnight let out a sigh, but stuck to the game. He ran after sonic, using his twin tails to keep up with the Blue Blur. He smiled, managing to get ahead.

That smile soon dissapeared, when he heard Aeau yelling at him, enraged mostly. "Ill consider it." Midnight groaned. He waited two seconds before replying again. "There, one second That I'm not being a jerk to anyone." He growled, being extremely sarcastic. "Actually what you did was extremely wrong and extremely selfish too. So what I was dragging Fae around? You attacked me because you wanted her all to yourself. Very Selfish!" Midnight groaned. He then angrily stared at his cast. "Ill consider being nice to you when I can get this cursed cast off, and believe me, that'll be a loooong time." Midnight growled, before walking angrily outside, where he slammed the door.

He turned the Corner from the backyard, only to be greeted by a Persian. The persian spoke in a nearly Australian accent (or I guess Kantoin?). Along with the Persian was a Team Skull Grunt. Along with an additional Deerling anfmd Female Team Skull Member. Midnight stood confused. The Male Grunt turned to the Female, then pointing to Midnight, signaling something Midnight didn't understand. "Um?" He asked. He was unfamiliar with the entirety of Team Skull, so he had no idea if they were good or bad.

Fae flinched with all the yelling and pulled away. She quickly cleaned up the thorns before slipping outside and his once more under the flowers. She layed down and listened to the noises around her.

Felix walked over to aeau "hey look it's ok he being a brat" he said jumping up and siting between him and xandi "you're not selfish either you just want to spend time with fae, and that's a good reason she's nice and funny and kind and midnight just being horrible" he said smiling at the vaporeon