• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

Ara felt the softness leave her face and she woke up with a small peep but then she saw the blankets and she frowned "ok...i'm alone again" she whispered and she began to lay back down, she was happy for a second but now she was sad again when her friend just left her , she wanted to snuggle and maybe talk but thanks to her sleeping and Allie's soft fur she left.

Midnight sighed. He watched the entire experience from the corner of the room, where he assumed they didnt knowtice him. He watched as Allegra walked past him, and into Diamond's room. "She better not mess with his stuff." Midnight thought before turning to Ara. He walked over, he couldn't visibly see her, the Glaceon being concealed in blankets. He then frowned. "Nice preformance." He smirked before walking into Diamond's room. He made sure not to reveal her hiding spot to Fae. He then looked around the room before finally finding the Umbreon under the bed. He then smirked.

"So what was all that about?" He asked.

Perking an ear up at the familiar voice, Allegra poked her snout out from the shadows, looking up at him with eyes that could not be seen because of both her dark glasses and the darkness under the bed. "She got a thorn stuck in her paw," she explained, tiny tail swishing around behind her, "and she was cold afterward, so I warmed her up. I guess even Ice-types get cold!" Chuckling, the pink Umbreon rose an eyebrow, looking at Midnight's paws. "Where even were you during all that? I don't remember you being around... Were you spying on us, you creep?" Allie's laughter became louder, but it was still a bit muffled due to her position. "I'm just messing around with ya! But seriously, I don't remember seeing you..."

"I have that effect on people." Midnight smirked. "Really I was just sitting in the corner, I mean, it was pretty dark in said corner, combined with my Black fur. But still, my eyes are as bright as night." Midnight winked. He was looking at Allie upside down, so he dropped from the bed and rolled over. "You sure you didnt see me?" Midnight smirked.

Allie laughed a bit more when Midnight dropped off of the bed like a ragdoll. "That's way creepier than I expected it to be, man!" she said, lightly punching his shoulder with a paw. "No, I didn't really see ya, especially if the frickin' corner was as dark as you say it was! Why didn't you just stay on the couch like you were? I could've given you a blanket or something!" The Umbreon re-positioned herself, now laying on her side and looking at Midnight at an odd angle. "If you're here now, does that mean you're playing again? You feeling better from... whatever happened outside?"

Midnight smirked. "If I was sitting on the couch, I'd feel very awkward, since you guys were having your special moment and all." Midnight smiled, a small grin when Allie repositioned herself. "I mean I guess, I just know not to jump into that tree again." Midnight sighed, shivers going down his spine as he said so.

"You call warming someone who was cold a special moment?" Allie asked, perking an eyebrow up at Midnight as she said so. When he brought up the tree, she snorted, once again repositioning herself so she now laid on her back, looking at the other Umbreon from an upside-down point of view. "Damn right. You'll just hurt yourself again," she replied, nodding to the cast that was wrapped around one of his arms. "You never answered my other question, though: you joinin' us again? There's plenty of room under here, if you need a hiding spot." Allegra rolled off to the side, landing on her back once again, to give Midnight room if he chose to hide under the bed with her.

"Well that was your first big moment with Ara. Considering you two barely knew each other. I don't want to ruin it." Midnight smirked. He then smiled. "Sure, Why not, crawling under the bed with Allie. His body was positioned in the opposite direction. "He then smirked. "Welp, I might fall asleep again." He joked, resting his head on his paws.

"Whatever, you weirdo," Allie laughed, playfully pushing off of Midnight's side with her paws to give him some more space. When he mentioned falling back asleep, she awkwardly turned her body so the two were almost laying in a T position, awkwardly looking over to Midnight from the position she had put her in. "Do what you will, I guess, but if you fall asleep, I could easily use you as a shield against Fae," she reasoned, throwing her head back so she could yell out "ha!"

At her sudden outburst, Allie threw both of her paws over her mouth, eyes wide with fear. She scrambled around, managing to get behind some boxes that had been placed under the bed. "I'm not here, and you heard nothing!" she whisper-yelled at Midnight, hiding her face in her paws.

Midnight smirked. "Yeah, whatever." Midnight smiled. He then watched as Allie yelled, then quickly hiding behind boxes that had been placed. He then smirked, lying next to the boxes. "I don't know Allie." Midnight used Mind Reader to speak telepathically between the two. "Don't say, just think." Midnight smiled.

Just...? It took Allie a minute to realize what Midnight was doing, and once she figured it out, she merely nodded in response. Gotcha, she thought, winking at the male Umbreon, although he probably couldn't tell what she was doing. I just hope that didn't give us away... but hey, if it did, I know I won't be It again, since I have the better hiding spot! Even though it was uncomfortable to her, she kept her head propped up, so she could grin and stick her tongue out at Midnight. Ha! Take that, m'dude!

Ara couldn't help but looked at the bed, she could hear small noises coming from it. "whats going on over there" she said using mind reader to chat with them. Hey guys whats going on over...also i heard someone talking about me. she looked around as she yawned in her blankets and she snugged, she was still sad that Allie had left her but she was ok.

Midnight smirked. "Yea, I found out I could do this not long ago." Midnight smiled. "Lol, sure you won't, whats to say I dont force you out and swap us, just as Fae gets here?" Midnight smirked. He then noticed a familiar voice. "I didn't know you knew Mind Reader?" Midnight smiled.

Allie couldn't help but chuckle quietly as Midnight's words. Oh? And how would you do that, huh? I'd like to see you try~! When she heard another familiar voice in her mind, the Umbreon tried to poke her head out from behind the bed, which she was not able to succeed. Hey, Ara! We were just hiding for the game! Care to join us? she asked, glancing over to Midnight for a moment as she asked.

"I have a certain set of skills that Ive required for a certain set of years. Skills that you'd only think existed in Fairy Tales. And I forgot the reference." Midnight smirked. He didn't mind Ara joining the game of hide and seek.

Far started to look around. She smiled and nodded to the Pokemon by and on the couch as she checked the air for scents and rushing off. She followed Aeau's to the pool and smiled, giggling go at his perfictablness.

Allegra openly laughed, trying to make herself smaller so Ara had more space to squeeze underneath the bed, if that's what she decided to do. Rip, you, man! she thought to Midnight, groaning as she squirmed around in the confined space. I would cry if I forgot a reference like that! Not really, though... You know what I mean.

Aeau smirked as he came to the surface of the water, only to see Fae. "Crap." He muttered, and leaped out of the water, bolting away from the Sylveon. "Help!" Aeau yelled, as he passed Allie and Midnight.

Fae growled and chased after him. She wore a grin on her face, digging her claws into the turf below her to give her more grip as she tried to catch him, "found you"!

With wide eyes, Allie silently watched Aeau run through the bedroom, frantically yelling for help. "Aw, cry," she whispered, chuckling very quietly as she ducked her head back into her hiding spot, painfully. This was an awful decision, she decided in her mind, grunting quietly as she repositioned herself so she'd stay comfortable.

When she heard Fae say that she had found Aeau, she openly laughed, poking an arm out from behind the bed in an attempt to point at the Vaporeon. "Yes," she cheered, happily, "the spot worked! I your face, man!"

"Well dang." Aeau laughed as he was caught. "You guys better look out for the Aeau train!" He joked, making a mock "Choo choo!" before looking back to Fae and nuzzling her cheek. Afterwards, Aeau trotted over to the spot for seekers. "You guys ready?" He boomed, smiling at the group confidently.

Now breathing heavily, Allie squeezed her way out from under the bed, shaking as a way to flatten her fur before padding over to the front of the bed and hopping onto it, laying down like Midnight had been before. "Yeah, I'm ready!" she replied, swinging her head down to look at the other Umbreon. "You ready for round three, m'dude?" she asked, chuckling at her position.

"Yep," Fae nodded as she had a already planned where to hide and smirk. She padded away and tracked her scent everywhere so it couldn't be tracked then climbed in the laundry, changed her smell and crawling out a window, hiding under a thick bed of rose bushes.

Hearing a muffled but familiar voice, Xandi poked her head out of the trunk she laid in, grinning evilly. "Same, man! Be quiet, though, unless you want to give yourself away!" she whisper-yelled, winking behind her glasses before taking a deep breath of fresh air and closing the trunk yet again, wondering if she'd be found at all. I guess I picked a good spot! she thought, giggling lightly.

"Whew, we made it." Midnight smiled. He did feel a bit crammed but dissmissed it. He did feel kinda guilty hiding in the same spot. So he quietly snuck out. He wispered to Allie, saying "I'm gonna find a new spot." Midnight smiled. He then dashed off, making sure not to get caught by the Vaporeon. He silently snuck out of the bedroom. He dashed behind the furniture before making it to the laundry room. He smirked, hopping up on the machine, where a pile of clothes were sitting. He smirked, before hopping in. He dug down to the bottom of the pile of cloths, then thinking to himself. "This is a perfect hiding spot." Midnight smirked. He then frowned. His face turned blue, forcing him to come to the surface, breathing in air, quickly sinking back down. "So I guess Air is limited down here." Midnight frowned.

While trying to get comfortable, which sempt a bit impossible, he felt a bit of fur. Assuming it was just a fur coat or fur from a sweater, he swam past it. It wasn't till he knowticed it was pink where he found out. "Xandi?" He questioned.

Allie nodded, lifting her head so Midnight could get out from under the bed. She then quickly snuck back underneath it, staying in the same spot. Unsure if this was cheating or not, the Umbreon quietly chuckled, sprawling herself out in the less-than-limited spot. He'll never think to check here again, will he? Allegra wondered, a smug grin on her face.
~~
Xandi couldn't help but jump when she felt a patch of fur touch her own and a familiar voice freakishly close to her face. "Wah!" she yipped, knocking some of the clothes to the floor. "Midnight!? Is that you?" the Espeon asked in a whisper-yell, trying to nose through the clothes to find the shiny Umbreon. "I guess we had the same idea, huh?" With a nearly silent chuckle, Xandi got comfortable, sitting in the massive pile atop the washing machine. "Try not to make this any more awkward than it is, alright?" she playfully asked, an unseen grin spreading on her face, "and I'll try to stay quiet."

Midnight let out a sigh if relief, finding that is was Xandi. He then used Mind Read again, creating a link between the two, there he spoke telepathically. "Calm Down OK? It wasn't awkward till the second you pointed it out. How bout we just pretend we didn't see each other mate." Midnight frowned. He then positioned himself near the top, but left nothing but his nose visable. He could now breath freely. Soon he re-communicated with Xandi. "I had no idea anyone else would come to think of coming here? Im surprised you did." Midnight smirked.

Xandi took a minute to think over this thought, not phased by the sudden transition to Mind Reader in the slightest. I guess you're right, huh? she thought, also poking her nose out of the pile so she, too, could breathe. Sorry, mate. Honestly, though, I'd be surprised if nobody else found this place, since it's practically perfect, if not a bit smelly... I really didn't mean to make this awkward, though. I should just learn when to keep my mouth shut, eh? Or, in this case, my brain. With another quiet chuckle, the Espeon tried to see over an article of clothing in the middle of the pile, but it hid her face so perfectly, she ended up not wanting to move it after all, resorting to a sigh and a large yawn instead.

Midnight smirked, Well the smell would probably be the reason they don't hide here. But we have the guts to, while my nose is still burning. Midnight let out a sigh. "Well, Atleast I'm warm.' Midnight smirked, snuggling into the cloths.

...Yeah, that's more than likely true. Xandi felt the Umbreon squirming around in the clothes, and she grinned, eyes closed. What are you doing, dude? she asked, a playful tone to her voice. Getting comfortable, eh?

Not long after, she began to sing a song in her mind, bobbing her head lightly to the beat as she did so, and tapping a hind paw in sync with the head bobbing. This is a shout out to my ex... Heard he in love with some other chick... Yeah yeah, that hurt me, I'll admit... forget that boy, I'm over it... She began to subtly move her body in a sort of dance, getting more and more into the song the more she thought of the words.

Midnight smirked. He ignored Xandi for the short time, finding a spot that was comfortable for him. He was soon confused, the link was still active, meaning he could still hear Xandi's thoughts, as she sung the small song. The space being a bit crammed meaning whenever either of them moved, the clothing would be pushed around, Midnight felt in and frowned. "U-Um Xandi?" He questioned the Espeon's strange movements.

Guess I should say thank you for the hate yous and the tattoos, oh baby, I'm cool by the way. Ain't sure I loved you anyway. Go 'head, babe, I'ma live my life, my li- Xandi was cut short by Midnight's confused question. Awkwardly, she rubbed the back of her neck with a paw, noticing that she had been moving the clothes around with her dancing. With the help of her psychic abilities, the Espeon remade the pile, placing the fallen articles back onto the top. Sorry, Midnight, she thought. Sometimes, I get carried away when I think of a song... You're just lucky I didn't start full-on singing it out loud! She nudged the Umbreon's side, playfully, laughing quietly.

Midnight smirked. "Ehh, Its OK. Aslong as your singing doesn't squish me." Midnight smirked. He felt as Xandi nudged his side. "Look, Ill let you sing, aslong as you don't kill me in the process. And by that I mean don't dance. "Im surprised you could with all these cloths surrounding you." Midnight smirked, nudging at Xandi's side as she did to him.

Again, Xandi laughed, thinking of a reply. Fine, fine, I'll stop dancing! Once I can get out of here, though, believe me, I'll be all over the place, dancing like a wold animal! Getting back into the groove of the song, the Espeon merely grunted playfully as Midnight nudged her, making sure she stayed as still as possible as she resumed the song in her head. Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who I am. Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now. Well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never bring me down. Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who I am. Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now. Well, I, I'm all the way up, I swear you'll never, you'll never bring me down~.

Midnight smirked. Before he made a comment or reaction, his Rings made a bright light but faded. "Whoa, Its Midnight." Midnight frowned. "Sorry Xandi, but shouldn't we be heading to sleep, or end the game?" Midnight asked a bit concerned.

Oh, I deleted all your pics, then blocked your number from my pho-. Xandi's eyes widened when Midnight told her what time it was. "It's already midnight!?" she exclaimed, out loud, shaking herself free of the clothes and looking back to the place she knew the Umbreon was in. "I do think we should be getting to bed, then, since it's so late. I'm just gonna get a glass of water first, alright?" Walking out of the room, Xandi used her psychic powers to grab a cup and filled it with the water from the fridge, adding some crushed ice cubes to it to keep the liquid cold as she drank it. Xandi simply sat in the middle of the living room, sipping her drink. "Game's over, guys!" she called throughout the house, so everyone could hear her, "cuz it's already midnight!"
~~
Allie heard none of this, since she was already asleep underneath Diamond's bed, chest rising and falling with each breath she took, a peaceful expression on her face. Her glasses had fallen off of her face and were now laying beside her.

As Aeau passed a washing machine, he heard some grunting and rustling in it. He smirked as he looked to the machine, knowing the game was won. Just then, Xandi climbed out of it and trotted to the living room. She shouted that the game was over, and Aeau frowned. "Ah, come on! My round's not even over yet!" He protested, groaning.

Midnight joked a bit, walking in when Xandi yelled out. 'Cuz it's already midnight'. "My name was called?" Midnight smirked, walking out of the laundry room. He then stretched a bit before lying on his back on the floor. "Welp, good night." Midnight smirked.