• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

"Y-Yea S-Sure. But r-right now. I'm a b-bit afraid to stand up." Midnight frowned, being a bit paranoid. He simply.took deep breaths, trying to calm down. "Y-You guys play without me. Ill b-be fine." Midnight put a smile on his face.

Startled about Midnight's reply, Xandi jumped slightly, unsure of why he was so afraid. "Uh, here, then. Keep those deep breaths coming. Hopefully, they'll help," she said, once again using her psychic powers to pick up the shiny Umbreon, only holding him a few inches off the ground as she brought him inside, concerned. Placing him down on the couch, the Espeon used her powers to summon a towel, wrapping Midnight in it like it was a blanket. "There. Better?"

Midnight felt his body levitating. Finding he was being held in Xandi's power. He frowned as Xandi placed him on the couch, then wrapping a towel around him. A small smile lit his face. "Y-yea. Thanks." Midnight smiled. His movement slowed, and he stopped shaking. With that, he closed his eyes, finally feeling relaxed for the most part.

Xandi smiled lightly, beginning to back out of the room and towards the others. "Good. Get some rest, alright?" Shutting off the light so Midnight could sleep, the Espeon padded over to everyone else, sitting on the floor. "We're down a player, guys. Midnight's too tired to keep playing. Who's it?"

"Fae is," Allie replied to Xandi, sitting on the mat in front of the still-open back door. "And I think I might already know where I'm gonna hide!" she added with a laugh.

At the sound of a weak voice, Xandi immediately went back into the living room, ears drooping sadly as she looked at Felix. "Hey..." she replied, quietly, slowly padding closer to the Leafeon. "Look, I'm sorry for freaking out like that. I overreacted, and I really shouldn't have. You were dizzy, and..." she shook her head, sighing as she gently leaped onto the couch and sat next to the Grass-type. "...I'm just sorry... Could you please forgive me?"

Xandi furrowed her brow, a bit confused about Felix's words. "No, no, you have it all wrong! I really did overreact! I even knew you had just ran into a tree!" Placing a paw on the Leafeon's back, the Espeon sighed once again, shaking her head a bit. "Just... I'm sorry... Can we start over?" Xandi perked an ear up, looking over to him as she waited for a reply.

With wide eyes, Xandi wiped Felix's tears from his eyes with a paw. "Hey, man, there's no need to cry! Everything's alright now! P-Please, calm down!" The sight of the sad Leafeon seemed to trigger something inside of the Espeon, causing her own eyes to begin to water. "We're g-good now, right? D-Don't cry... please... Th-There's no need to get ups-set over this...!"

Midnight was awoken by the sounds of sobbing. He lifted his head. He was perfectly OK now, he wasnt shaking or stuttering, he was fine. He lifted his head to see both Felix and Xandi crying. "Ummm, are you two OK?" Midnight asked the two, feeling a bit awkward.

Xandi sighed in relief, looking over to a now-awake Midnight with glossy eyes. "Y-Yeah, we're good. Just patching things up," she replied, before looking back to Felix, paw sill on his back. "Hey, if you're up for it, everyone's playing Hide and Seek right now. Do you wanna join, or do you want to stay here?"

Aeau gritted his teeth, feeling equally as awkward. "If I'm interuptting anything, I'll get out of your hair...." He stated chuckling awkwardly and a bit uncomfortable with the two Pokemon sitting next to each other, crying.

Xandi giggled lightly, waving a paw at Aeau. "No, no, it's alright! We just needed to get some things sorted out, is all!" she explained, hopping onto the floor and looking up to Felix, patting his forehead. "You wanna join us?"
~~
Allie poked her head into the room, smiling widely. "Yo, it's good to know everything's working out in here!" she said to nobody in particular, looking at everyone one at a time. "We puttin' our game on hold or somethin'?"

Aeau chuckled awkwardly again, rubbing the back of his head. "That's all right.... Just, uh, could you two stop crying? Crying just.... Makes me uncomfortable." He said, pausing before laying down on the arm of a chair.

With a snicker, Xandi turned her head to look back at Aeau. "Hey, man, I'm not crying! My eyes just got a bit watery, alright?" She stuck her tongue out at the Vaporeon, playfully, as she both waited for Felix to say if he was okay or not and looked for a new hiding spot, if a new round of Hide and Seek was to be played.

Aeau chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. "Sure..." He said sarcastically, before laying his head back down onto the arm of the chair. Aeau waited for Fae to start the round, and simply started off into space with his music playing in his headphones in anticipation.

Fae nodded as she started to count. She spoke the numbers loudly, making sure everyone could hear her as she counted. Her ribbons swishing about and tail held high.

Aeau smiled as Fae began to count, trotting over to her and giving her a playful brush before bolting outside. He resumed his previous routine, diving into the water and swimming quickly to the deepest point in the pool.

Xandi laughed at Felix's response, looking back to Midnight for a moment. She began to ask him if he was playing or not, but she was cut off by Fae's loud counting. "Shoot, I'm going this way! Good luck!" she told Felix, darting off in one direction. She found a trunk full of random things in a room, and dove inside, making sure she stayed quiet as she did so.
~~
"See ya on the other side!" Allegra said to Midnight and Felix, playfully saluting the two before rushing off into the Diamond's bedroom. She squeezed herself under the bed, snickering. "She'll never find me here!" the Umbreon whispered to herself, looking at the open doorway through the shadows to keep a look out for Fae.

Midnight sighed. "Welp, have fun. Im getting me a cookie." Midnight smiled, before walking into the kitchen to grab a cookie, left easily in the open. He bit into the cookie before sitting next to Felix. "So what's with you and Xandi?" Midnight asked. (Totally not a Sonic Boom Reference)

LlFelix looked at midnight and sigh "why should I tell you?" he said smirking "why did h reaspond with that!?" He asked himself

OOC: sorry for posting the random 7 l must of accidentally posted

Last edited:
"I'm sorry sappy pants, but I'm not the one crying because some girl got mad at me. Jeez." Midnight groaned, then heading back outside, where he stretched, watching as Fae counted from afar. "Where did Ara go anyway?" He questioned.

Ara ran up to Allie and she nuzzled her side before she looked up "hey can i be your friend?" she asked smiling before she ran off hiding in a bush off to the woods and she whimpered when she felt a thorn go deep into her paw "ow..Allie can you help me" she said drooping "I didn't know this was a rose bush" she said limping out.

Allegra was surprised that her cover was so easily blown by the Glaceon of the group, who nuzzled her side while she was under the bed. Laughing at her eagerness, the Umbreon was unable to answer her question before Ara ran off, bolting outside to find a place to hide. Soon after, she could hear a yowl of pain from who she could only imagine was Ara, so she squeezed out of her hiding spot and rushed over to the door, squinting so she could see the Ice-type through the rain and hail. "Ara!" she called, frantically lifting her paws in anticipation for what was to happen next. She seemed to be the first line of defense, so Allie growled under her breath as she slipped into Xandi's yellow rain boots and Diamond's coat, throwing the hood over her head before she ran outside, over to the Glaceon. "Ara, what happened?" she asked once she got over to her, pressing her side against Ara's own so she could help her walk back inside. "Here, let's bring you back in so we can see what happened, alright? Everything will be alright soon! Take your time walkin', okay?"

Ara looked at the other girl and she shivered, she whimpered as a large piece of hail hit her back as she limped over to Ara and she curled up to her and she whimpered " I ...." she whispered before she showed her paw to Allie and she drooped "i was being stupid." she whispered as she pressed her side up to Allie's and she drooped before she went inside, her fur a hot mess and wet but she didn't care she had allie to help her. "thanks " she whispered

Allie groaned once again, padding away from Ara once they arrived inside, eyes shut tight as she shook her head. "What the actual is up with all this 'I did a dumb thing' stuff!? First Felix and Xandi, and now you? Y'all seriously need to stop saying crap like that!" the cherry-coated Umbreon half-yelled, walking back over to Ara and sitting in front of her, rain gear still on. She bent down low, closely inspecting the thorn that protruded from one of the paw's pads. Wincing at the sight, Allie quickly threw off all of the gear she had put on, careful not to get herself wet, before holding her own paw over the thorn. Soon after, though, she changed her mind, looking up at Ara suddenly. She scrambled into the bathroom, grabbing some Neosporin and a bandage, rushing back over to Ara. Again, she held her paw over the thorn. "You ready?" she asked, an ear perked up in anticipation.

Ara looked at Allie and she smiled "yeah i guess i am over reacting....its just a thorn " she said smiling before she looked at Allie and she nodded "ready" she said sounding unsure but glad "pull" she whispered and she looked down at her before she sighed. 'maybe i should tell her....man being different is so bad...' she whispered and she sighed, her slightly colder than normal because of the rain and she sneezed "ahhchoo" she cried before she looked down " So cold..can i have some warmth?" she asked allie after she had pulled it out.

Allie nodded, pinching the thorn in a couple of her toes. "Three... two... one!" she counted down, quickly pulling the thorn from the Glaceon's paw, putting it down beside her so she could put some Neosporin and the bandage on the wound. After she was done dressing it, she patted her handiwork, gently placing the paw down on the floor. "Warmth, ey? I'm sure we could find some blankets for you!" she replied, grinning happily as she ran back into the bathroom to put away the extra things and throw the thorn in the trash. Walking back up to her, Allegra pressed her side against Ara's own, leading her over to the couch. "Here, lay down, and I'll go grab some blankets!" she told her, rushing away once again.

Ara blushed when the girls fur brushed along her side and she smiled happily, (" cmon be brave Ara....") she thought as she looked at the very attractive Umbreon and she sighed " Can we snuggle?" she asked looking at her and she limped after and she smiled happily " i really want to know you" she said smiling before she looked over the couch arm , watching Allie.

Walking back into the room, a pile of blankets from the closet on her back, Allegra threw her load onto the couch, openly laughing when she heard Ara ask if they could snuggle. "I don't see why not! Whatever will warm you up, man!" she replied, laying out one of the blankets on the couch and laying on it, tossing another to the Glaceon and motioning for her to lay down beside her on the blanket, already grabbing another one to cover them both with. "C'mon!" she said to her, smiling cheerfully.

Ara smiled happily as she ran over and she got inside the covers and pressed her fur into Allie's fur and she smiled happily " Yay thank you" she whispered and she looked down before she snugged into her nice silk fur. "Wow Allie your fur is so soft and warm" she said with sparkles in her eyes and she smiled hugging her close.

With a laugh, Allie threw the blanket over both her and Ara, placing her chin on top of her paws. "Yeah? I dunno how, though... All I did today was get splattered with paint and go swimming in chlorine water!" Again, she laughed, looking around the room to see if she could spot any of the hiding Eeveelutions. After a minute, she looked back over to the Glaceon beside her, a content smile on her face. "You warming up yet?" she asked.

Ara nodded and she purred a little " yeah i'm warmer " she said and she nuzzled into her side before she smiled "i'm just glad you let me snuggle into your fur most girl would have been like no way....your to cold or no way your female" she laughed and she looked at her and she closed her eyes snuggling up to her fur.

Allegra pshawed at Ara's words, picking her head up in order to wave a paw in front of her, shaking her head. "What does your gender matter? If you're a friend, it should be normal to do stuff like this, right? Also, the whole point of doing this was to warm you up, so I don't really think 'you're too cold' is a good argument at all," she said, laying her head back onto her paws and closing her eyes with a content sigh.

Ara winked and she purred, she didn't hear any of this because she had fell asleep right when Allie started to talk but she nodded slight as her head rubbed her belly making her purr slightly. "Allie... " she said sleepy "thank....you..." she whispered before she fell asleep again.

Allegra giggled quietly as Ara fell asleep pressed against her side. She waited a minute or two before slinking out of the covers, replacing the spot she had been in with a mound of blankets. Gently, she pressed a paw to Ara's forehead, whispering "sleep tight!" to her, and silently padded out of the room, turning off the light as she did so. She rushed back under the bed to resume her hiding spot, hoping Fae hadn't noticed her.