• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5

She smiled and nuzzled his chest, stealing his body heat the best she could. She groomed his chest, purring along side him. She pressed her ears back and looked at him, "I'm cold".

"Well, I'm not a Flareon." Aeau said, obviously trying not to chuckle. He pressed Fae to his chest, wrapping his coat around the Sylveon tighter, and smiling down at her, wondering if she was still cold.

She grumbled as rain still hit her and groom his chest before walking towards inside to try and dry off. She purred loudly and used a ribbon to lift his chin, "don't catch a cold".

She padded in and moved around her traps, curling up in the couch.

Felix smiled at xandi "it's raining!" He shouted happily running outside, then tuning around circles looking up at the sky. Felix was smiling before he ran into a tree

"I'll try not to." Aeau said jokingly, grabbing his coat. He put it down on the ground near the pool, stretching his neck. Aeau hopped into the pool, looking around, and sighing happily as he noticed he was the only one around. "Suit yourselves." He joked, swimming around lazily in the water.

Catching the cookie that was tossed over to her by Midnight in her paws, Allegra happily laid down and took a bite from it, humming in satisfaction. "Thanks, m'dude!" she replied through a mouth full of cookie. Allie took the time to enjoy the treat, laying down on her side on the floor as she munched on it. By the time the whole thing was gone, she was on her back, and she rubbed her tummy with another hum. "So good!"

Allie got up and hopped onto the counter to grab a bowl so she could have some water, and she just so happened to look outside the window to see Midnight walk over to a tree and lay down underneath it. She tilted her head, continuing her mission by hopping down from the counter, bowl in her mouth, and placing it under the part of the fridge that dispensed the drinking water. With the bowl now on the ground, the cherry-coated Umbreon took a few big laps at the contained liquid's surface, relishing in the feeling of it traveling down her throat.

She didn't bother to pick it up- instead, she walked over to the open back door, nodded to Felix and Xandi, who most likely didn't notice, and called over to Midnight. "Hey! Wazzup?" Allie asked, plopping down on the mat in front of the door and looking over to him. "What're you doing out there in the rain, huh?"
~~
Xandi giggled as she watched Felix happily run back outside from the shelter that was the house and proceeded to run into a tree. Looking up to the sky, down to Felix, and up again, the Espeon quickly bolted over to the Grass-type's side, afraid that he was seriously hurt, since trees aren't really the softest things to run into. Patting his shoulder nervously, Xandi quietly talked to the Leafeon. "Felix! Are you okay?"

Felix smiled "just dizzy" he said stumbling around he smiled at xandi and in his dazed state he did something stupid " he stumbled over to her and oecked her cheek, then internally screamed

"Well, it's good to know you're alri-"

Xandi was unable to finish her sentence because she was cut off by a warm feeling on her cheek. Face becoming a dark red color, the Espeon quickly turned away from Felix, sitting down on the wet grass. It's because he's dizzy, she repeated in her head, eyes squeezed shut as she began to take deep breaths of the chillin air. It's because he's dizzy.

"I don't even know anymore," Xandi said out loud, slowly shaking her head. "What do I...? How do I...? I'm lost." She continued to murmur these sorts of things under her breath, making sure she did not look at Felix as she did so.

Aeau watched the scene play out, the two Eeveelutions now just standing awkwardly. He swam slowly over to observe, and chuckled quietly. Hm, well this is quite the pickle you've gotten yourself into. Aeau thought, as Xandi began to mutter, lost about what to do.

Felix came to his senses and looked at xandi "oh-oh my god... I'm-im so sorry" he said feeling stupid "i I didn't I did but... sorry" he apologised awquardly sitting next to her

Xandi turned her head to face away from Felix, eyes still shut tight. It's because he was dizzy.

This thought didn't help anymore, and the Espeon held her head high as she spoke clearly, so she could be heard. "I thought you were different," she growled, ears drawn back in anger. "I thought you weren't like everyone else." Xandi stood up and looked up to the sky, feeling the cool raindrops fall on her face and back as she now yelled. "Why is everyone here acting like this? Why does everyone want a frickin' mate so badly!? What did I do to get stuck here!?"

Shaking the water from her head, the Psychic-type ran off into the house, leaping over Allegra, who watched her with wide eyes and a perked-up brow, and crashing on the couch. She couldn't care less about any mud or dirt that had trailed in behind her as she grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself in it like a burrito, forehead pressed against the cushion she laid on.
~~
Allie looked around at Felix, Midnight, and back into the house, not entirely sure about what had just happened. With a snort, she grinned and pointed behind her with a paw. "Man, someone's got issues, eh?" she joked, chuckling darkly, as she stretched her limbs and repositioned herself on the mat.

Felix sat down and started to cry "I thought I was different too" he said under his breath rain coming down on him a few pieces of hail hitting him as well, but he didn't care xandi hated him and he had lost his only friend

As hail began to descend from the sky, Aeau climbed out of the water. He rushed over to Felix, and put a paw on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, man..." Aeau stated, looking over at Felix, a pitying frown on his face.

Allegra's brow raised higher on her forehead as she watched Felix begin to cry over Xandi's actions. The rain had progressed to hail, which made her back up a bit more into the house. "Felix!" she called, cupping her mouth with a paw, "don't get all worked up over her! She's just in a crummy mood, is all!" The Umbreon stood up on her hind legs, propping herself against the back door, as she yelled to the Leafeon. "Hey, I have an idea! Why don't I go talk to her? I could go clear things up, and maybe she'll calm down...? That sound alright to you?" Allie waited for a reply before she headed off to go find Xandi.

Aeau sighed, hearing Felix's statements, and turned off. He just wants to be left alone now... Guess I'll go inside. Aeau decided, trotting fairly quickly towards the house. He reached the back door, and slid it open, before stepping inside and shaking off. Aeau sighed happily as he felt warm air envelope his body, and curled up on the couch.

Allie rolled her hidden eyes and got down onto all four of her paws, blowing her bangs away from her glasses. "No need to lose hope so quickly. Sweet Helix..." she groaned, padding through the house, looking for Xandi. She walked through the living room and found Aeau on the couch. The cherry-coated Umbreon was about to ask him about the whereabouts of the Espeon, but then she spotted a moving, wrapped-up blanket. Again, she rolled her eyes, walking over to it and pulling down on an end so she could look at the top of Xandi's head. Allegra sighed as she poked her head. "Yo, what the hell is wrong with you?" she growled, ears drawn back. "You made poor Felix cry! You had no right to run away from him like a frickin' baby!"

Slowly, Xandi lifted her head to meet Allie's gaze, a scowl on her face. "He had no right to do that to me. I told him I was bothered by the sudden outburst in couples in this damn place when we went on that walk! He knew I didn't like it!"

"That's no reason to treat him like trash, mate! Did you not see him run into that tree? He was out of it when he did whatever he did!"

"How do you know that, eh? You don't know anything."

Now both Eeveelutions were getting worked up. Xandi used her psychic abilities to float a foot above the couch and unravel herself from the blanket, while Allegra groaned once again and shook her head. "Xandi, m'dude, just go apologize to him, make up, and everything will be alright, alright?"

Unsheathing her claws, Xandi lowered herself back onto the couch, standing up as straight as she could be. "Why, so he can do that again and you can freaking ship us some more!?" She bent down so she'd be closer to Allie's face, before spitting out, "we. Are. Not. A. Couple!"

Apparently Allegra didn't know what had happened between the two. She sat back, away from Xandi, and glanced over to Aeau, brow furrowed in confusion. "Wha...?"

Felix sighed and came down from the tree and walked into the house he walked past xandi and Allie he looked at xandi for a moment and said "I'm stupid and a horrible person. Happy!" He shouted the last part

Aeau sighed as the fight between the two females played out. "Sweet Arceus, when will I ever get a break..." He muttered, throwing a pillow over his large ears, and turning on some loud music to drown out the drama.

Midnight couldn't help but growl at Xandi. He then groaned. "Arceus Dang it." Midnight groaned. He then sighed walking inside, where everyone sempt to be bunched up around Xandi. "OK, I obviously know what happened, so now I ask. Why?" Midnight sighed.

"Aeau, you get a break every few seconds Fae cuddles up to you. Don't get me started. Felix, stop downing yourself, just because 1 person is sad, and it's cause of you, that doesn't give you a reason to hate yourself about it. Now I suggest you leave Xandi alone. I appreciate you trying to help Allie, but I want to talk with Xandi now." Midnight groaned. He then turned to Xandi. "Follow Me." He sighed a bit, before walking outside.

Aeau rolled his eyes as Midnight started to ostracize everyone. "You've got problems of your own..." He muttered inaudibly, and sighed as the room began to clear out. Aeau started to think about Midnight's statement, and began to agree. Yeah, I guess I do... He thought and shrugged, pulling the pillow slightly off of his head.

Xandi was more than happy to follow Midnight outside, glaring down to both Allegra and Felix before hopping off the couch and heading out after the shiny Umbreon. Once she got out there, she let out a sigh, a headache beginning to form, and she growled to herself, feeling tears building up in her eyes. "You didn't need to butt in like that, Midnight..." the Espeon murmured, walking alongside him. "I-I think I just overreacted... I'm sorry..."
~~
Allie merely nodded as Midnight took Xandi away from her and the others. Laying down on the carpeted floor, she let out a great yawn that stretched her mouth open wide. "Man, what a day," she said to herself, placing her chin on her paws and closing her eyes. "Let's hope all this gets cleared up quickly."

Ara sighed as she looked at her friends and she groaned "wheres Fay " she whispered before she went around looking for the slyveon and she groaned " Fay!" she screamed and she ran around wondering where she was.

Midnight sighed, before stopping. "Hey It's OK. Felix is just having a rough time. He was rejected by Ara yesterday, atleast Im pretty sure. Anyway, you can't blame him for wanting a mate. Heck I was aiming for Fae twenty minutes ago, but I gave up, and let Aeau with Fae. But that's beside the point. I want you to tell me what happened between you two that caused you to act like this?" Midnight asked the Espeon.

Ara sighed and she walked up to midnight and the espeon and she laid down "Hmm someone's taking about me?" she asked smiling and she looked down "so what if i turned him down...i didn't know felix that well..." she whispered

Aeau took the pillow off of his head, and sighed in relief. "Yeah..." He said, agreeing with Allegra's statement, and turning down the music blasting in his headphones. Aeau hopped off the couch and onto the floor, looking down at Allegra. "You wanna do something?" He asked, bored.

Misnight frowned. "That's my point. And take a look at Aeau and Fae. We've only been here for two days, and their already a fully fledged couple. Xandi, you see me and Phoenix, well we've known each other for years. And we're not even mates. Phoenix has her own mate, Zamic." Midnight sighed. "Maybe you should just wait a few days before making too harsh decisions, heck Aeau is way too paranoid of me and Fae." Midnight groaned.

Xandi perked an ear up at the news about Felix and Ara. She merely hummed in response, taking a seat in the muddy grass before answering Midnight's question with a sigh. "Well, Felix was really the first friend I made when I first met you all. He was the one who came with me on that walk this morning, when I told him that I needed... some fresh air." The Espeon paused at this part so she could take a deep breath, eyes closed. Xandi popped them back open so she could continue, focusing on Midnight. "I-I told him that I needed to get out of the house, away from everything that was going on, which was basically all l-lovey-dovey stuff... He didn't even question it! He just tagged along, and I knew that he would be a great friend just from that. I specifically told him that I didn't like how all these relationships came up out of nowhere so suddenly! I know he knew that when... when he did that." Xandi wiped some tears from her eyes as she told Midnight all this, head hanging low. "A-And I know I shouldn't have reacted like that... I guess I was just mad at him for doing that after everything I'd told him... But why do you care?" Looking up to the Umbreon, Xandi tilted her head to the side, a paw held at the corner of her eye to catch any other tears that fell. "Wh-Why did you want me to tell you about all that?"
~~
Perking an ear up, Allie picked up her head to look at Aeau. She stood up with a stretch, looking around the living room before nodding her head with a shrug. "Sure. Anything beats laying around, I guess. What should we do?"

Aeau smirked, and nodded. "Well, I'm not sure. We might as well find something to do." He suggested, shrugging. Aeau motioned for Allegra to follow him, and began to wander around the house, looking for something to do.

Ara looked at them and she got closer before she groaned " Hey i wanna boyfriend but i don't wanna date someone i don't know" she said drooping and she looked down before she dropped "maybe i could just be lonely " she whispered as she stood up and she walked around before she looked at them and she frowned.

Allie quickly hopped after Aeau, light on her paws, a smirk of her own on her face. "Maybe there's a game or somethin'... like Truth or Dare, or Would you Rather? I'd be fine with somethin' like that, honestly." Again, she shrugged, looking around each room of the house for something to do. "Or maybe we could try to fix whatever just happened by gettin' everybody together and playing Hide and Seek? I'm really fine with anything."

"Many Reasons. One being, I'm the only one here who can keep the house from burning into ashes, and I have a Cast on! And another one being you guys are seriously the only ones I can talk too. The rest of Diamond's party are giants. Seriously, Lucario, Gallade, Swamperts. Heck if you guys go, Ill be stuck hanging around with Amethyst, not my favourite. So please, don't cry." Midnight frowned.

Xandi giggled, wiping the last of her tears out of her eyes and looking back to Ara for a moment. "Don't say that, please," she said, frowning. "You're, uh, not really helping, not to be rude. You'll find someone, anyway, like literally everyone else in this place." She then turned back to Midnight. "Well, that makes sense, I suppose. You are kinda stuck with us, aren't you?" With another chuckle, the Espeon stretched her limbs, looking down to the ground sadly. "I really should go apologize, though, huh? Yeah, I owe Felix something..."
~~
Allie grinned, flashing Aeau a glimpse of her pearly white teeth. "Right? Only thing is, I, uh, don't really like rain all that much," she said awkwardly, chuckling, heading over to the back door, "so could you go grab the others? Most of 'em are out there, anyway."

"Well, I can't make any promises Midnight won't throw me across the entire region if I try to get him, but I'll try." Aeau said with a chuckle, sliding open the back door. He stepped out and didn't have to look long to find the group of Eeveelutions conversing. Aeau trotted over, and looked at them. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but do you guys wanna play Hide and Seek?" He asked, a smile plastered on the Vaporeon's face.

Ara looked down and she sighed, she looked at midnight and she walked over " Maybe we could get to know each other?" she asked and she laid down beside him and she groaned " i hate being lonely " she whispered then she looked around "hey i gotta ask who's that Allie girl" she whispered and she looked up "really that sounds fun" she said nodding happily at him.

"Thank you." Midnight smiled, then lying on his back. "He then looked up at Aeau, who asked to play Hide and Seek. He then sighed. "Sorry, Hide and Seek is not my sorta game. I'd rather play truth or dare or tag, but I'm not a big fan of hide and seek." Midnight sighed.

Ara drooped "Cmon Midnight" she whispered and she rubbed ice cold fur on his and she smiled "It will be fun...please..." she said giving him a pouty face and she nuzzled into his side making him cold "Play hide and seek or be frozen" she winked giggling a little, she really wasn't gonna freeze him but she wanted to see what he would do.

Xandi nodded, looking over to Aeau as he walked over. "Hide and seek, huh? Sounds good to me, unless there's something we'd all be interested in." When she glanced back to Midnight and noticed Ara getting, say, up close and personal with him, a scowl made her way to her face, and she took a few steps closer to the Vaporeon, expression lighting up a bit. "I'd like to play."