• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Fae: I have broken ribs. And up you go *lifts Aeau from hole with ribbons*

So what's with the pink umbreon? Are we allowed to have diffrent characters?

Well, I had already made Allie that color for a different RP where it was suggested we did so, so...

Also, could someone please fill me in on what had happened in the RP while I was gone? Just a heads up: my parade's tomorrow morning, so I'm not gonna be very active then, either.

Well! Fae and Aeau cuddled for a bit before Fae walked over to midnight and allerga because she was wondering why they weren't having their battle, tickle fight almost happen but midnight freaked out H and Aeau got angry again so far went over and cuddled with him more before going inside to grab cookies. Midnight ran inside, tripped, tumbled into empty pain buckets. Fae offers cookie as he lifts paint cans off himself. Aeau walks over and midnight put paint cans back on himself('not sure why?), Aeau gets upset and Fae runs off after him.

Can I join?
Name: Orchid
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Personality: Determined and short tempered.
Accessories: Blue band around her front right leg.
Others: (Code) cookie

Easy. Also, Welcome Back :3

So nothing happened really. Midnight got rocks thrown at him by an Aipom, Midnight lauched the Aipom away, and Fae and Aeau are flirting with each other, or grooming each other. Forget about the details.

Midnight x Phoenix = Phidnight
Midnight x Xandi = Xandnight

Midnight x Ara = Midnara
Midnight x Allegra = Allidnight
Midnight x Fae = Faednight
Felix x Phoenix = Phoelix
Felix x Ara = Felara

Xandi x Felix = Felandi
Felix x Allegra = Allelix
Fae x Felix = Faelix

Fae x Aeau = Faeau
Aeau x Phoenix = Phoeau
Aeau x Xandi = Xaeau
Aeau x Allegra = Aeaullegra
Ara x Aeau = Araeau

Len x Phoenix = Lennix
Len x Xandi = Xanden
Len x Ara = Aren
Fae x Len = Faen
Len x Allegra = Allengra

Just because I'm a huge nerd, I crossed off all the ships that sank / can't be sailed, leaving us with Midnara, Allidnight, Felandi, Faeau, and Lennix.

I guess it's a fight for Midnight's affections now. Who will win: Ara or Allegra? xD

Midnight: :'| You know I don't like these ships.

Amethyst: Would you rather be shipped with Phoenix or Fae then?

Midnight: Yes...

Amethyst: Oh, welp not gonna happen :)

Anything's possible if you believe, my friend! Besides, like I said before, Xandi just needs a friendship before feelings start to blossom! :p

As for Amythest, maybe Ara x Midnight x Allegra will sail...? Aregnight?

Midnight: Aww come on, Im seriously in 3 diffrent kinds of Love Triangles ;_;

Amethyst: Oh Yeah, I forgot.

Midnight x Phoenix vs Len x Phoenix
Midnight x Allegra vs Midnight x Ara
Midnight x Fae vs Aeau x Fae

Amethyst: Its fun putting people in situations they don't want to be in.

This is beautiful.

Let the bATTLES BEGIN!
Midnight vs Len
Allegra vs Ara
Midnight vs Aeau

I've been waiting for the fight between Midnight and Aeau. Is... Is that a bad thing?