• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Amethyst: Depends. LETS BET! Im voting for Aeau!

Midnight: Plz no.

Amethyst: I think we need more battles.

OK, how bout

Midnight vs Felix for Xandi?

Midnight: STOP!:@

Technically, Felandi hadn't sailed yet, so Xandi is still free, my Umbreon friend! ;)

Let's just add Midnight vs Felix to the list of fights, shall we? This one would be a real killer! xD

Midnight vs Len
Allegra vs Ara
Midnight vs Aeau
Midnight vs Felix

Dang, what a player, Midnight!

Betting time~!

Midnight vs Len = Len
Allegra vs Ara = Allie
Midnight vs Aeau = Midnight
Midnight vs Felix = Felix

That's who I think would win, anyway!

Midnight: I don't care Mate! Heck I'm already trying to get rid of Attract but I can't find a fudging tm.

I fled from Aeau cause Fae was chasing me. I can't fight while the man's gf is trying to hug and groom me. Heck that's why I broke a
My ankle and Fae is still hurt.

The last thing I want is two people fighting for me. Last time it happened the two attacked me instead.

I already fought tons of Jolteon and you don't know how many times Ive been electricuted. Im like Ash from the anime. Im soo used to it now.

As for Felix, I will hold you in Psychic and Drown you! :@

Amethyst:

Midnight vs Len = Midnight
Allegra vs Ara = Allegta
Midnight vs Aeau = Aeau
Midnight vs Felix = Midnight

Well Fae is trying to be nice to make up for being the cause of his injury and probably wouldn't cuddle with you if you tried to fight so it's really just you or Aeau starting the fight

I also just want to see more fights.

Also an idea I've been mulling over. What if some people like Jesse and James or some other people that are more threating try to kidnap/steal the eeveelutionz?

As for Felix, I will hold you in Psychic and Drown you! :@
Aw, you like Xandi that much? That's so cute!

I think I might need to change some of my bets, though...

Midnight vs Len = Midnight
Allegra vs Ara = Allegra
Midnight vs Aeau = Midnight
Midnight vs Felix = Felix

Dude, Storm, I'm liking that idea! Then we can really get some ships sailing~!

Midnight: Wait, what! No, er.

Amethyst: Just deal with it Midnight, theres no stopping it.

Midnight: How much I'd like to be captured by Team Rocket Now. :@

Another idea could be that some Pokemon that know attract could come in and try to be stealing and sinking ships to make the other partner defend their loves.

Dang, son! That's also a good idea! That also gives Ace an opportunity to being back that Aipom be mentioned earlier!

...Aipoms can learn Attract, right?

Amethyst: Why don't we have Mid-

Midnight: I dare you to finish that sentence :@

Red: It could happen.

Midnight: GO BACK TO YOUR MANIA STUFF! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?

Well, I mean, you already kinda started doing just that... *le shrug*

But if we were to go down the route, we could use creepy and/or large and burly Pokemon, like Hypno, Machamp, or Arbok. It would actually be pretty funny, probably...

Amethyst: OK, were obviously thinking about the boys, how bout the other way around. A female Pokemon uses Attract on the Males instead.

Midnight: While I would like to know how being attracted feels. That's not happening.

Amethyst: or so you say.

Well we can only pull off one at a time. And Im looking foward to Team Skull capturing much more. So If we are going with the capturing idea, how will we do it? Will some of them be captured and the others have to rescue them, or will all of them be captured and they have to break out?