• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Le Me:So I've been asleep, and Aeau asked me to take him over here. Do what you gotta do.
Aeau: Thanks, professor! Anyway, I heard Midnight.... *Goes Yandere mode* If you lay one finger on her, I will not hesitate to break your arms as well. Also, Argonaut. I suggest you change your bet. Capishe? *Falls off*

Midnight: I'm laying my hands on her. Last time I checked it's the other way around. And whats to say I don't keep you in Psychic too? I don't know, use Attract on Fae again, start another wat between us? Who cares, oh wait you do! :@

Amethyst: I think things are going too far. :'|

Dang, son! Amethyst is right: calm down! No offense, but Aeau already won Fae over, right? We already crossed Faednight off the list, anyway!

Allie: Rip, Midnight ~ 2k15-2k17 ~ Cause of Death: no love from a Sylveon
I'll be at the funeral. Maybe.

Midnight: I don't want Fae. I said I liked her, not loved her. Same goes for Xandi. While I haven't known Ara or Allegra for long, I think their hitting it off with each other. So Im cleared of the Ship Status!

Amethyst: Nope, your missing one.

Midnight: Ugh.

Amethyst: Midnix :3

Midnight: If I murder Phoenix will that put me in the Clear?

Amethyst: Nonononono! Don't do that!

But I thought Lennix sailed...?

Besides, Allie isn't really looking for anyone at the moment, and she isn't hitting anything off with Ara, honestly. I don't think she really notices the way the Glaceon acts around her. :p That means Midnight is still in with either of them!

There is no escape, Midnight. xD

That is true, though, I suppose... Guess we gotta wait and see! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Should we invoke the power of friendship and call them back?

Amethyst: *grabs popcorn*

Midnight: Ugh *slams Felix into a wall with Psychic* this is what happened when you challenge me. You're just lucky your not a girl, otherwise I would've used Attract by now :@

The kingdom has fallen. God save the queen.

Xandi, Allie, and Kit-Kat: *all grab popcorn, sit next to Amythest* This is gonna be good!
Xandi (by herself now): Just be careful, alright?
Allie: *le groan* Way to take the fun out of all this, mate!

Kit-Kat and Allie: *cheering and shoving each others' faces with popcorn*

Xandi: *drops popcorn, covers face with paws* Why am I here and why is this happening...?

Midnight: *Calms down* ...

Amethyst: Xandi! Perfect timing! We were just talking about you and-

Midnight: *gives Amethyst the Death Stare again.*