• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Once again, my Eevee RP had died, due to Midnight lying on his back, he caused the whole universe they lived in to glitch out and eat itself out of existence, probably. So I'm hoping to Bring Back EEvee RP, but I don't wanna post it and wait 10 years to get a reply (Extreme Sarcasm) so I getting opinions first. Like the other RP this has many rules NEDDED to be followed, so please listen up, this RP is not gonna become a wreck on my watch.

RULES:

1. Romance allowed, keep to a minimum.
2. No Curses, I plan on being a Cristian (Not Really) so no bad language!
3. The setting will be in Kalos, in Vaniville Town
4. Sign up as any of the Eight Eeveelutions
5. If you are joining make sure your on every 18 hours and can reply to the RP! In the last RP 5 of the Eeveelutions went on Hiatus, and mark my words this shall not happen again!
6. Fill out the required form.
7. If you have read these rules, type (Cookie)

ROLES:

Vaporeon : @EmperorBumpaDump Aeau
Jolteon: @Silver_Sheep_Studios Len
Flareon : @WolfyPop Phoenix
Espeon : @The Argonaut Xandi
Umbreon :
Leafeon : @*that* guy Felix
Glaceon : @Tsu Ara
Sylveon : @Stormursa Fae

Shiny Umbreon : @Blu Ace Midnight
Form:

Name:
Eeveelution:
Accessories:
Others: (Code)

My Form:

Name:
Midnight
Eeveelution: SUmbreon
Personality: Midnight is mostly calm and layed back, being more annoyed by having eight other Eeveelutions around, puts him In a state of jeoulousy and boredom. He will try and sucker up his Trainer 'Diamond' trying to have him get rid of thr others, though not possible, making him pretty depressed. He will try valianty to make friends with the Eeveelutions, but usually ends up walking away.
Accessories: Midnight wears a Blue Scarf, having his named sowed Into it.
Other: Cookies

So please let me know if you want to join, If I manage to get 6 out of 8 Eeveelutions (excluding Midnight) then I will start the Rp.

Last edited:
Name: felix
Eeveelution: leafeon
Personality: felix has massive mood swings when he's tired or worried or just randomly he is normally trying to keep optimistic but when he can get sad at a level of those people
Accessories: a purple beanie with holes for the ears
Others: (Code)cookie

Last edited:
Name: Fae
Eeveelution: Sylveon
Personality: Liked to play pranks, sneaky
Accessories: a bright blue bow around her neck
Others: cookie

Last edited:
Name: Len
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Personality: Len is very hyper and overjoyed for an eeveelution. He's quite a loner, since he only gets along with his sister, Rin the shiny Flareon, who is back at Kanto. He is very fond of electronic music, so during his free time, he composes some for his own. For a Jolteon like him, he's quite overprotective and kinda has peer pressure, that's why nobody gets along with him.
Accessories: White and yellow headphones and a orange hoodie tied on his waist
Others: Cookie

Last edited:
Looks like I'm making a new Eeveelution character again! xD Figures I can't use Allegra, either, even though I'd love to...

Name
: Xandi
Eeveelution: Espeon
Personality: Loving, active, and honest, Xandi can usually be found running laps around the house or stretching. Although she does not live for physical fitness, being lazy or not moving for an extended period of time actually makes her physically sick. Because of this, sometimes she can be antisocial and uncooperative, but she's assertive of her beliefs and makes sure the others know this.
Accessories: Xandi wears a black beanie that's purely black at the base and pom pom and has a floral design in the middle. A pair of wide-rimmed, black glasses sit on her snout, allowing her to see. If she's outside in certain weather conditions, little yellow boots are worn on her paws.
Others: Cookies!

...I think I might be running out of ideas for new characters... rip.

Guess whoooo~

Name: Phoenix
Eeveelution: Flareon
Personality: Jumpy, kind, loyal and curious, she can play it cool if she wants to, and she can do it easily.
Accessories: Lez just throw in a Dragon Tribe beanie.
Other: COOOOOKIIIIEEES! Also, like me, Phoenix hates water with her LIFU.

Well, just for further reference.
Name: Aeau
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Personality: Aeau is a jolly Vaporeon, loving to tell jokes, and run around. He is kind, and is very social, and can make people like him easily. Aeau also loves to listen to music, mostly mellow, and he loves to break-dance.
Accessories: Aeau wears a splash-patterned jacket, and a pair of dark blue headphones.
Others: Cookie

Last edited:
Phoenix: Storm has spiked wristbands, Cyber has a scarf (sowwy Midnight), Dakota has headphones, Napo has goggles, and Galaxy has a bow on her ear.