• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Midnight: Stop! I already like someone, said someone is already dating someone else, and I'm not in the mood. And I'm not telling you that Pokemon's name :?

Like it would be a hard guess. >:D

I actually didn't know Fae was asleep. I would've changed my post if I did! I'll get back to the RP as soon as I can, though!

This isn't dead, is it? I know I was supposed to reply to this, and I'm sorry I haven't already. If we all wanted to preserve this RP, I have a suggestion:

Half of the original RPers are gone now, right? What if we recruited others to take over in their place? I mean, right now, we're a Jolteon, Glaceon, and Leafeon short, so it wouldn't hurt, right? What do you think?

This isn't dead, is it? I know I was supposed to reply to this, and I'm sorry I haven't already. If we all wanted to preserve this RP, I have a suggestion:

Half of the original RPers are gone now, right? What if we recruited others to take over in their place? I mean, right now, we're a Jolteon, Glaceon, and Leafeon short, so it wouldn't hurt, right? What do you think?
I dunno how I only find this a year later, and I'm sorry Fnat.

Wow it kinda sad this died, it was a great rp, rip eevee house 3.5 I guess
Yeah, this died, and I doubt I can successfully revive it :?