• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Midnight: *breaths in, looooooong sigh* Mew...

*mew teleports in, and hugs Midnight before teleporting off again with Midnight*

Amethyst: Aaaaaaaand he's gone.

Kit-Kat: Great! That gives us more power to get Midnight into a shipping situation! Oh, Miiidniiight~! *le pushes him into Caramel*

Allie: ...Alright, this could be interesting. I guess I'm staying! *grabs popcorn*

Kit-Kat: ... >:D

Mew: *teleports back with Caramel. Drops her* Midnight told me to leave her here, sooo, yea. *teleports off again.

Amethyst: Wow, what a je- *mew teleports back into existence again. hugs Pix, teleports off again*

Amethyst: Oops, nevermind.

Fae: has midnight ever said he wasn't attracted to any other gender? That opens possibilities.

What is going on right now and what are we doing in the rp?

In the RP, Midnight's sleeping in a storage room and Xandi's back outside, asking the others if they'd like to go on a walk with her. :3

Kit-Kat: That does open things up, doesn't it, Fae? Me gusta mucho! >:D >:D

Benji: Aw, that sounds so cute~!

Kit-Kat: We're trying to find ships for Midnight, not Red, Benji! Get outta here!
I was plotting out loud, alright? Don't judge me!

Red: Rude, can't an Umbreon dream ;_;

Quote: *pats Red's back* Don't worry bout it, you'll find someone.

BTW, I'm only here for emotional support, so don't ship me :@

Kit-Kat: Great, now we need to find a ship for Red! *slowly pulls Benji back*

Allie: *still nomming on popcorn* Where's the action? C'mon, I wanna see something cool happen! I'll even settle for something cute, if that's what it comes down to!

Kit-Kat: Alright, and who might Fahren be into, hm~?

Allie: *shoves popcorn down throat* Now that's what I'm talking about, Caramel! *changs* Go, go, go..,!

Kit-Kat: I dunno, but I'm sure we could fine someone! We gotta go search!

Benji: Where did Midnight even go, anyway? Did that Mew take him somewhere. Where might've that been, hm?

Kit-Kat: No! We can't have that! Here, try this! I know Benji's been flustered this whole time, so let's see if this does anything, shall we? *le nonchalantly pushes Benji over to Red*

Benji: I don't think this is quite what he meant, Kit... Someone find Midnight so we can get him together with someone!

Xandi: *le pokes head back in* On it. *le uses her powers to bring Midnight back into the room* There. Have fun~! *le whispers to Midnight before ducking out again* Sorry...

Xandi: *runs up to Sticks' side* Oh jeez! Are you alright? What happened? Don't tell me this is because of all this nonsense! *motions toward the others*

Kit-Kat: Hey, this isn't nonsense! This is a legitimate job that must be done by professionals! *le turns back to Midnight* We will find you someone to feel feelings for, if it's the last thing I do!

Kit-Kat: That's a great idea, Sticks! I'd love to be a part of that! >:D
As for you, Midnight, we gotta find you a lady! We just dunno where to start searching...

Benji: *le staggers away from Red* Sorry about that, bud! Kit can be quite the pushover at times...

Allie: You're gonna have to try a bit harder than that, Benj! That was awful!

Benji: ...I thought it was pretty good, actually! *le shrug*