• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Midnight: To be honest, thats probably the way were gonna start it :p

Also to answer you're question Argonaut.

I think the two are a bit upset. Cause of the timezones, they go to sleep when we're awake, and wake up when we're asleep. They're probably fed up by the massive amount of posts we make all the time, and to be honest, I don't blame them.

Ah. I don't blame them, either. I would cry if that kept happening to me. :S

What are we going to do about that, then?

Also, I guess I'll wait for you guys to start the argument. xD

Well we could just have Diamond send them back, stating the two got a sickness, and is worried about the others catching it. And maybe we could just have a random Flareon or Jolteon join the Eeveelutions (not captured) and his/her love for competition gets her into the competition.

Oh, hello. We need Fae to get Aeau and Midnight into an argument, since we have thought up a new story arc to keep the RP alive. It's like a contest to see which Eeveelution is the dominant one. We plan to start this by getting Aeau and Midnight into a big argument, and Fae does that best, usually.

Well, at the moment, Aeau's sleeping inside, Fae's floating around thanks to Midnight, and Allie's begging Midnight to make we float around. Pretty sure we're all waiting on you, mate, but again, no pressure. :p

Sure thing. Well before Phoenix came along (Fun Fact or just Fact: Me and Wolfy~Sama agreed that Phoenix was caught by Diamond, or mostly adopted.) I had the idea of an Flareon OC named Caramel.

She would somewhat play as some role as Midnight's love interest, but that was taken by Amethyst, although Amethyst now already has a mate, leaving Midnight a loner.

While I don't have the same idea for Caramel as last time, I gave her a new personality.

And While I don't plan to include her with my main OC's, Caramel being mostly a temporary OC.

Caramel is a pretty much a tomboy. She play's rough, is a bit stubborn and will never turn down a fight.

I was gonna plan on introducing her when the competition starts (if it does). She will appear out of nowhere and ask to join the competition, regardless of the fact that she's walking up to complete strangers.

And @Asriel Hydreigon-murr Yea, go ahead bud.

And just a reminder. Caramel (and the Jolteon) will not be caught by Diamond, and are more of wild Pokemon. I don't see the reason of Diamond catching double Eeveelutions, if soo then I think Midnight will contemplate genocide.

I didn't know Midnight had a love interest! xD Caramel sounds cool! She actually kinda reminds me of Allie...

Can't wait to see what kind of character you come up with, Asriel! >w<

Last edited:
Yea, those were my plans, but It's diffrent now, with all the character development Midnight and my other OCs have gone though, I don't think Caranight will be a thing.

Midnight: Arceus not this again. We seriously had me shipped with the four females on this roleplay and now were trying to ship me again?!

Amethyst: Yus :3

But of course, Midnight! You're one of the only people I know that doesn't already have a partner! We must find you one, whether you like it or not!

Xandi: I'm so sorry.

Me: Meh. I'm sticking with Caranight. *Begins furiously writing shipping scenarios*
Aeau: I dunno. Maybe Midgra? *Smiles widely*
Pix: Shut up, Aeau. No one likes you.
Aeau: *A single tear drops from his face*