• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Midnight: Lol, we Noticed.

Amethyst: Time to start an overly complicated list of ship names.

Midnix (Midnight x Phoenix)
Mindi (Midnight x Xandi)
Midra (Midnight x Ara)
Midgra (Midnight x Allegra)
Midfae (Midnight x Fae)
Lixnix (Felix x Phoenix)
Fara (Felix x Ara)
Xalix (Xandi x Felix)
Fellegra (Felix x Allegra)
Faelix (Fae x Felix)
Faeu (Fae x Aeau)
Aeaunix (Aeau x Phoenix)
Aendi (Aeau x Xandi)
Aullegra (Aeau x Allegra)
Areu (Ara x Aeau)
Lennix (Len x Phoenix)
Lendi (Len x Xandi)
Lenara (Len x Ara)
Faelen (Fae x Len)
Lenegra (Len x Allegra)

Am I missing.anyone?

Midnight: Lol, we Noticed.

Amethyst: Time to start an overly complicated list of ship names.

Midnix (Midnight x Phoenix)
Mindi (Midnight x Xandi)
Midra (Midnight x Ara)
Midgra (Midnight x Allegra)
Midfae (Midnight x Fae)
Lixnix (Felix x Phoenix)
Fara (Felix x Ara)
Xalix (Xandi x Felix)
Fellegra (Felix x Allegra)
Faelix (Fae x Felix)
Faeu (Fae x Aeau)
Aeaunix (Aeau x Phoenix)
Aendi (Aeau x Xandi)
Aullegra (Aeau x Allegra)
Areu (Ara x Aeau)
Lennix (Len x Phoenix)
Lendi (Len x Xandi)
Lenara (Len x Ara)
Faelen (Fae x Len)
Lenegra (Len x Allegra)

Am I missing.anyone?
These ships... ARE BEAUTIFUL! JUST DANK, BEAUTIFUL!!! XD

Amethyst: I will cross off the ships that wont be happening. So tell me when and we know our ships. And yes, sadly someone dosent get a ship or a love triangle. But I want to see how the love triangle goes.

Midnight: Shut up, your not even part if this rp.

Welp, looks like the playboy is gonna be giving some spice again~ <.>

Len: *Sighs* Dude, for the last time I'm NOT a playboy... -_-

WHO CARES, I WANT TO SEE SOME SHIPS SAILING IN HERE!!!

Loving the ship names, Ace! I'm gonna have to take the time to make my own, too! >:3

Anyways, here's Allegra! I got rid of her "special qualities," because this RP calls for Eeveelutions that aren't Espeons that can't float out of their pure will. xD

Name: Allegra (Allie for short)
Pokemon
: Umbreon
Personality: Allie is a loudmouth, always one to ramble and talk about the most random things. She's very open with sharing her feelings with anyone except for those that have hurt her in the past or those she simply doesn't like. The Umbreon is very intelligent, usually being able to guess how people are feeling merely by looking at them. For these reasons, though, many have taken a fearful approach to her, and Allie is working on fixing this problem and not frightening anyone with her loudness or the like.
Appearance: Her fur is a light shade of red-pink, and her rings are a mint green, as are her eyes. The hair atop her head is longer than the rest of her body, and can be found falling into her eyes more often than not. It covers her forehead, sweeping out to the left side of her head. Allie's tail is about three-quarters of the size of the average Umbreon's, and her ears are slightly longer, dangling beside her face instead of standing up.
Likes/Dislikes: She absolutely loves the outdoors and singing, and can often times be found sitting by a river or simply walking down the street while a song flies from her mouth like a radio. Although she spends many a day outside, she absolutely despises rain, and will not hesitate to take cover from it in some form of shelter.
Personal Weakness: Her eyesight is absolutely awful, so she needs to wear a pair of glasses, probably like these ones, to see. Without them, she'd see nothing but pretty colors.
Other: Cookies, m'dudes!

Yeah, I kept her original form, too. Tell me if there's anything I should change, alright? :up:

Midnight x Phoenix = Phidnight
Midnight x Xandi = Xandnight
Midnight x Ara = Midnara
Midnight x Allegra = Allidnight
Midnight x Fae = Faednight
Felix x Phoenix = Phoelix
Felix x Ara = Felara
Xandi x Felix = Felandi
Felix x Allegra = Allelix
Fae x Felix = Faelix
Fae x Aeau = Faeau
Aeau x Phoenix = Phoeau
Aeau x Xandi = Xaeau
Aeau x Allegra = Aeaullegra
Ara x Aeau = Araeau
Len x Phoenix = Lennix
Len x Xandi = Xanden
Len x Ara = Aren
Fae x Len = Faen
Len x Allegra = Allengra

Again, I tried to make them different, but I'm sure some are the same.

Making ship names is fun! :p

Ha, rip, Felix. xD

Xandi's just a bit stubborn, is all. It takes her a while to form feelings for someone. Basically, she's demisexual, meaning she has to grow a bond with someone before feelings blossom. Give her time. :p

Well, it figures that after I'm online for the longest time, you show up! I've been online actually for hours, and you decide to pop up when in just about to shut down! Hate yo with that? xD

Ah. That sucks, man. I was only active for so long because o don't have to do my homework today. nEW YORK, HERE WE COME! xD

Speaking of New York, I'm not gonna be very active at all tomorrow. Just a heads up!

Midnight: Pros, Silence from Aeau. Cons, The Tail-Whipping of an lifetime.

Midnight: I have an Idea. *uses Psychic on Aeau, throws in Phoenix's hole.* Now I wouldn't use any water moves, cause Phoenix hates water, and you do not want to see what happenes when shes mad.