• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 3.5?

Hey, now, don't make me ship it, too! xD

I'm the kind of person that only needs to hear of the two people in a ship, and, 99.9% of the time, I automatically ship it. It's unhealthy.

No idea, although we could say Diamond took her to Snowbelle City since Glaceon love the cold, and it will take 2 weeks to get there and back. Since Im allowed I can give Tsu control of Diamond, when she responds.

Well didnt you say Fae landed on her back? If so, neither of those choices would be a thing, I mean Midnight jumped from the same point Fae fell, and all he did was shatter his ankles although he will be fine, Maybe a cast. But if were talking something that makes sense, I'd say 'Wobbly Leg Syndrome' One of my actual dogs has this condition, where he has trouble walking and standing, since Fae was hit hard in her spinal area, I'd say Wobby Leg Syndrome would be a good call, It doesn't even have to be permanent.

Wait, what's he leaving for? This is the first time I've heard of this. O.o

Also, could I maybe get a recap of what's been happening? I haven't really been reading the posts... xD

Well not much, really all that happened was:

Felix and Ara were having a convo until @Tsu left for the next two weeks.

A small love triangle between Aeau, Fae and Midnight.

Midnight and Fae are in a hospital/ Pokemon Center