• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Happy birthday mah lovely Blazi-kun ♥

I feel bad for not posting this earlier, like, this morning when I noticed |D
Hope yew can has a good one c:

asdkfkl
Have a splendiforous birthday Blazi, and may it be filled with cake, presents and much banter ♥

*Indie places fireworks on birthday cake for a wonderful pyromaniac ♥*

Thank you all!

(And that's okay Tun/Indie. At least you noticed ♥)

You are all brilliant! (And sorry for missing your birthday Rey! ^^; )

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday Tun! Hope it's brilliant and you get loads of lovely presents ♥

Also happy birthday to Toastie!

I haven't posted here yet, which means I didn't get the chance to say:

Happy (belated) Birthday Tun and Toastie! ;D And to anyone who I haven't said happy birthday to for that matter!

Omigoshthankyoueveryoneeee <33 I love you all so muuchhhhh :'D /late

I said it to him three weeks ago, but happy belated birthday Toastieeeee, my samebirthdayperson ♥
Happy late birthday to Louie, too!

Annnnd a super happy birthday to Rain todaaaayyy <3333

Happy late birthday to Toastie, Tun, Louie (I don't know you but that were all the names I read on this page XD) also I have not posted here, sorry for that. My birthday is very very far away so no need to telll it so soon... Happy birthday to all birthday people.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Since I'm gonna be gone for a while and might not have internet....

I would just like to wish a happy (early) b-day to my early twin Pheo, and to Bara; their birthdays are on the 14th and 21st, respectively. ^^;

That is all~

It´s Lynni´s Birthday :D :D

Birthday love for Shiny and Lazerfans for everyone else! Happy Birthday Lyn!

Oh, is it Pheo´s too? I don´t see him on the calender, but give the man a cake and hug too!

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday Pheo and Shiny~ ^^

Your birthdays were the first ones we celebrated after the restart a whole year ago. My how time flies.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Thanks, all. We had posh afternoon tea at a London hotel, went for a walk in the park, then went to the Trocadero and played arcade games for a couple of hours ;). And it DIDN'T RAIN! Which is impressive, since at this time of year, the UK has days of utterly lousy weather - Monday was hideous and today (Wednesday) was raining on and off.

I am mourning my great age though. A lot of surveys only have three age ranges: 18-34, 35-59 and 60+ - and now I am in the 35-59 group. ARGH! I am ANCIENT! ;D