• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
It all makes sense why you're so emo now Sem. I'd be emo too if I lived for 2006 years! Happy birthday Oh Great Immortal Sem!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Thanks guys~ yes yes 2006 is right. My age isn't related to the fact that I am the embodiment of emo in human form, but it does play a role in my youthful complexion ;-D The tears of orphans and the sorrow of widows does wonders for the skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
lolz FIRST! 8D

Happy birthday, SCT! :D Hope it's a great one that has little to no hair pulling involved. ;)

Wishing you all the best, today and for days to come. ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I've been so wrapped up with various studying bits I forgot to post on 'charms as well, so...
Happy belated birthday, my lifemate~ ♥

I want to wish a very special person in my life a happy birthday who makes my world go around and around ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDDY <3333 May your birthday be wild and ossumoppossum ♥

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy belated B-day to SCT and Happy B-day to Midnight! I hope you ladies had/have awesome birthdays!

EDIT: As today is now Feb. 4 and no one else has posted yet, let me be the first to wish Cody a happy sixteenth birthday! Wow, I keep forgetting how young some of you are =0

[me:psycho Monkey]gives Cody a new camera[/me]

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday, Chad~! (Even if it was yesterday, but the site lied to me D:)

Hope you had a fantastic day filled with much merriment and joy and few mishaps and fatal wounds. :>

~To a wonderdovely Uncle Chad, have a great birthday~
*Indie hands Chad a top-hat cake, with sponge gears protruding from sides. Now with jam filling ^^*

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Happy Birthday to the most lovely Carmen~ Hope your day is filled with fun and greatness =)

Last edited by a moderator: