• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Happy belated birthday, Katie! I feel really bad that I am just now doing this because I saw your birthday on dA a few days ago, so I knew. ^^; Hope you had a great one!

Gosh, I've missed lots of peoples birthdays :X

So happy birthday mister Adam <33
Hope it was a great one c:

I also just wanna give a shout to Jesus, whose 2010th birthday was on Saturday!
Happy late birthday Jesus :>

*Blazi parades though 'Charms leading a herd of sheep which each are decorated with the words 'Happy Birthday Indie' in Indigo on their sides

Happy Birthday Mister Indie! (And everyone else who I've missed)

I said to Indie in chat, but just in case he forgot, happy (late) birthday to you, my lovely ♥

Anyway, it's Tailon's birthday I dooooo beliieeeve, so happy birthday to you <33

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Happy Birthday Havak~! May your continued destruction of Charms competitive contests be long...or ended by me. >:3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEEEEEEEEEEEM~ 8D

And just so you have something to take away from this, you just lost. Yes, you lose when reading your birthday messages. And each time you go back to read them, you'll lose again. Aren't I generous? It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Take care. ^^