• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Happy birthday Rex and everyone else I missed!

I want to wish you all a happy birthday full of cake and presents and awesomeness!

Happy birthday Wishbone719, Moonlight-Zelda, kathcarrey68, and Retrolutionary. Hope you all have a good one :)

Oh, and MZ, keep an eye out for Link.

*Epic Treasure chest music*

DANANANAAAAAAAAAA! You got a Piece of Heart! Cake! Collect four Pieces of Heart Cake to make a new Heart Container! Birthday Cake!

*Hides Permanent Marker* Happy (belated) birthday MZ!

Happy birthday (or a belated one) everyone!

My birthday is in six days, on the 20th! ;D
I'll be 11~
I'm hoping for the new Ranger game, which I forget its name, and a Pokemon cake~

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAYS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BIRTHDAYS! HOORAY! *Brings in 18 layer cake*
Happy birthday to you!
CHACHACHA!
Happy birthday to you!
CHACHACHA!
Happy birthday everybody!
Happy birthday to you!
CHACHACHA!

Happy birthday. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I've forgotten this thread multiple times (Happy belated to everyone that I missed), I vow to get better with it ^^.

That said, Happy Birthday Kini ^^

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Happy birthday to our lovely Database =D My birthday post is the most special because I'm first. The rest that follow aren't as good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww I'm only the third best D;

I JUST GOT UP AND I'M STAYING OFF SCHOOL SOOOOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM <333333
ILU Peteeeyyyyyy have a great 18th :'D

Hope you get nice cake and don't randomly have an asthma attack ♥*

* - best birthday wish ever

HAPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY WIFEYYYYYY :'D

Happy birthday to you, Petey. I hope you have an awesome 18th ^_^

My birthday wish is the best because I'm me, and therefore superior to Sem. Obviously.