• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday Thread

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I feel guilty about not posting in this thread more...but I digress. Happy Birthday Jen. Hope you have a good one.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
What, nobody's said anything about this all day?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARMA/MR. RMA! =D

Now go clean my room, my nice little bot- I mean um, hope it's a good one ^^

Happy *late* Birthdays Jenova and RMA~

May your birthdays be filled with happiness and fireworks~

And also, Happy Birthday to Annaliese, a friend from my school~

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy birthday El! Your teenage years have abandoned you. 'Tis all downhill from here :D

Happy Birthday Dway!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Happy birthday El ♥ hope you're having a good one, and being out of teenage years isn't all bad. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday to both Dway and El! Hope you guys have a great one, and all the best for the next 365 days. :'D

P.S. - Don't get too drunk, El. ;p

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy birthday "Old Man" El (even though you're younger than me :p) and Lady Dwayna!

Psycho Monkey gives El a fabulous cake and Dwayna a Dragon-shaped cake

Happy Birthday to Dwayna AND El. Flaming Fabulous Day this is.

Dway, have a wonderful day, and enjoy it with a new person to celebrate it with.

El, forget what Katie said, go knock yourself out!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Blame school for keeping me at the campus until really late tonight... then I had a private lesson, and homework, which is why I wasn't able to post 'til now. -.-

It's probably waaaay past midnight where you live, El, but I hope you've had a fabulous one. ;)

And Dwaaaaay, it’s yer first birthday after having your baby :'D hope you’re having an awesome one~ ^^