• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

She looked to Kellen. "I agree with Tyler, only bomb explosives can kill stage 4 zombies which is why I have some stored at the moment so when we encounter them we can blow them up but the risk of that will bring more Zombies...."she said sighing.

Talon had returned to Shadow with a note from his sister. "Talon your back, did you find her?"he asked him. "Brave!" He nodded as Shadow took the note and read it. "So she is in Hoenn, come on Mask off to Hoenn" he told him as he nodded as they both got on Talon and flew off to Hoenn.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well,.. " Hades leaned against the wall and called back Tyranitar and Cacturn. " Pretty sure we told you our names already, but sure, lets do it again. " He said, crossing his arms. " I'm Hades Whitecastle. Though, I prefer to go by the name 'Headhunter' due to my khopesh being just perfect for decapitation. " He smirked behind his mask, which couldn't be seen. " And this furry idiot next to me is Hunter, the Zoroark. " He said, putting one arm over Zoroark and pulling him in. " He's more a stabber than a slasher, but he still gets the job done at the end of the day. " The Zoroark rolled his eyes at his trainer, who responded with a smirk, before nodding to the group as a greeting.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin was obligated to follow, but pulled out the quietest of his Pokémon, Frosty. The floating snowflake quickly went invisible, and followed Justin and Zoe. “So, uh, do you have any Pokémon? If you do, you don’t have to pull them out or anything, I was just wondering... it can be better to leave them in their Pokéballs than out of them sometimes.” Justin whispered, trying to make small talk. Of course, being in the middle of a heard of undead wasn’t the best place to be talking, but Justin felt like lightening the mood.

Last edited:
Zoe looked to the guy. "Yes I do have pokemon. There is my glaceon, Charazard, litten, Gothitele, bulbasaur, and my jigglypuff." Zoe did not like to have them in their ball but when she needed to move quietly she would return them to it.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin nodded and continued to follow. “Okay, I promise to shut up after this. Do you... we have anywhere to go?” He said silently. Justin had hope that there were others, but wasn’t sure if Zoe was affiliated with anyone else like that. He also had the lingering thought of his dead family in the back of his mind, but stayed positive.

She sighed looking to the girls before thinking about her brother. "-I hope you got my note Shadow....and Mask....I feel helpless right now......-" she thought as she was into too much of her thoughts at the moment to listen to the others conversation.-

Zoe looked to the guy that was following her. "Well the last I know of my family is in Hoenn. My brother should be there. My sister will find her way to us. Though we might need a raft seeing as we are in a completely different region."

DevVoid

" Oi, you blokes, I got something to say. " Hades said, walking to the middle of the room, speaking louder to grab everyone's attention who was in the room with him. " Me 'n hunter went to a gas station earlier. As you can see.. " He pointed to the four large trashbags filled with stuff. " We got some good loot in. And not to worry 'bout the bags. They ain't used. Got them from the same buildin', first priority to pick em. " He said, then waved hunter to grab a bag and bring it over to him. Hades took the bag off of him and put it infront of JC. " Oi, here's your stuff. Grab whatever you like. " He told her before Hunter brought him another bag, this time Hades set it infront of Tyler. Hunter then grabbed one of the two bags remaining and set it down infront of Kellen before he and Hades went to the last bag to dig through the loot. " Chances are we find some items for the poké's. Or possibly even weaponry, supplies.. or drinks.. " He said as he dug through the bag. " Make sure to not leave anything behind. Some o' this stuff may be important. "

She snapped out of her thoughts when Hades spoke seeing he had placed two bags on the table. "Hm, those may approve to be useful so we should keep that here for now" she answered him. "I think we should head out again to find other survivors, most importantly my brother and Mask and also your sister Tyler"she said to the group. "I just have this feeling that more are out there and that my brother could close by....."she said looking at the computer screen before she walked over to grab her hooded cape and placed it on her. She returned Delta leaving Lara out but had looked to her. "Lara, Blue lets go if you want to come with me and if any of you want to come with me then you may or I will do this alone"she said as she opened the door to the lab before walking out. Blue followed without hesitation as Lara looked to Rider giving a smile as she patted his shoulder before she followed after Blue and JC on all four.-

Tyler walked outside with JC. He did however grab a bottled soda from the bag first. "JC you know what I said before. You know about finding my sister well. I am pretty sure that Sarah would be at the family ranch in Johto. Zoe would probably be in Kanto doing her journey." Sylveon followed along with Blue. She wanted to keep up with her new friend.

She stopped to look at Tyler as Blue did the same to have his Sylveon catch up. "Tyler....don't you know that Johto is now a zombie zone....only Unova, Kalos, and Alola which is where I live at the moment are the only safe zones....so your sister probably has no choice but to move....I'm not saying she was turned because we don't know that yet...." She said a bit softly as Blue had this sad look in her gold eyes as she sat down. "I'm sorry if you didn't tell you this...or all of you..."she added crossing her arms against her chest before looking down to Blue as her eyes looked to her. Lara on the other hand looked around cautiously sensing something was wrong out here as she looked to her trainer.-

DevVoid

" Well.. " Hades said, lifting two cans of beer from the bags and handed one over to Hunter as he followed them outside. " I'll be playing housekeeping, then. You have fun or something. " He said, taking a sip from the can by lifting the bottom of his mask as he walked over to his motorcycle and went to drag it inside to lean it against the inner wall of the building. When he was done with securing his vehicle, he walked back outside, without the can. He came back out holding some unlit molotovs instead. He handed the two them and took out a matchbox from his jacket pocket. " Alright, here. Use these when you're surrounded, or when in a crowd. They're useful for taking down masses quickly, or causing a distraction. " He said, also tossing them the box of matches. " Me and Hunter will be staying here. I'll see what I can craft out of the supplies. " He told them, waved goodbye and closed the door behind him, walking back to Hunter before grabbing his can that he put on the seat of his motorcycle.

"I understand that both of my sisters are resourceful. They both know that I live here. Sarah would probably try and get her first and Zoe would probably try and get a raft going at some point to get here. Trust me they will both be coming here at least to see if I am ok."

She caught the box of matches before she rubbed her neck sighing. "Well we should keep moving if we want to find them both"she said as she looked to Lara seeing how tense she was. She looked around quickly signaling Tyler to stay close as Blue did the same. She stood where she was before in an instantly she quickly pushed Tyler out of the way with her own body as she was literally above him as an iron hammer crashed down on the ground hard. "-Damn it! Stage 5 zombie and right now!-"she thought as she pulled out her katana slicing down ones that came to close. One had appeared to be a stage 4 zombie as she used her katana to prevent him from biting her from behind. "Tyler quick! Get out from under me I don't think I can hold this stage 4 zombie!" She told him slightly shaking because of how strong this zombie was.-

Tyler took out his daggers at times like this he wished he had longer blades. He sliced through a couple of small zombies and went after the stage 4. It needed to be delt with before they could get to the big one with the hammer.
Tyler dove under the stage four slicing off the legs as he went. He was able to get one arm as well before he had to move as he was about to be bitten. He took a look back at the stage 5 zombie. They needed something to handle that. He decided to send out butterfree and Glaceon. "Butterfree use stun spore on the big one try to keep it from moving so fast. Glaceon concentrate on it's feet but use ice beam keep it going we need to hold that thing in place."

She could feel the heaviness from her blade lift before in a swift movement sliced off its head before it fell dead. Blood dripped from her blade before she saw the iron hammer swoop down at her but quickly jumped up to dodge it and stood on the hammer once it hit the ground. She made her way up his arm. "Blue Psychic!" She commanded. "Umbre!" She said before he eyes turned completely light blue using Psychic to keep the zombie steady. She made her way up to his neck slicing the head off before she pulled out an arrow and a match as she lit it up putting the point on fire. She leaped up before pulling back the arrow with her now and shot inside of it until it exploded as its guts flew everywhere. She flipped in the air before landing on her feet in a down position as just one hand touched the ground. She stood up slowly as only a couple of flames remained. "Lara Hydro pump to take out those flames" she told her. "Floatzel!"she said using Hydro pump to burn out the flames.

She saw another come at her slicing it down quickly but then was caught off guard by another one behind her. She was slammed hard on the ground as her breath was knocked out of her for the moment. She used her legs to knock him off her before getting up quickly but coughed suddenly as blood spilled on her hand from her condition. "Dang..."she said cutting down two at the same time. Another one caught her off guard but she didn't allow it to grab her as it knocked off her mask as it fell to the ground sliding in the distance and it managed to injure her shoulder with its sharp claws. "Aaaah!"she screamed a bit as she was now irritated but felt herself panting from overduing herself.

The zombie's seemed to get more closer to her because they were smelling her blood. "Lara Whirlpool! Blue Hyper beam!"she said. "Float!" "Umbre!" They said as a Whirlpool and Hyper beam swept off a lot of them. She felt herself become a bit light headed as she went down to one knee. The zombies seemed to start to surround her as her hood was down looking to Tyler for help and that she was at her limit right now but remained strong.-

DevVoid

With the sound of a door being kicked open, three bottles were flying above JC and landed atop the zombies infront of her. The fire made the zombies scatter out of panic, which gave Hades, who had heard of all the chaos outside, come in to not save JC, but to rather outright swing his khopesh while spinning around on one foot, turning him into a bladed tornado. Limbs, heads and blood were flying everywhere. When he stopped spinning, he nearly fell to the ground due to the sudden stop, but regained his balance again. " That ain't all ah' got, you rotten undead wastes! " Hades shouted out, whistling with two fingers. Hunter jumped over both JC's and Hades' heads now, landing in the midst of the zombies and cutting them down with his claws. Hades cheered as he got back to swinging his Khopesh, this time at a slower rate. " Oi, you're injured. Get inside to stop these bloody trashcans from smelling ye! " He told JC before kicking away a zombie and jumping to Hunter's side.

"Butterfree use stun spore on the Zombies surrounding JC Glaceon use ice shard to cut them down." Butterfree threw our a large cloud of spores that once they hit the zombies slowed them down enough for glaceon to take down most with swords made of ice. Tyler took down the remaining zombies. After the last of them to fall he went straight for JC. He knelt down by her side his daggers fell beside him. He took JC's head and held it in his lap. "You are going to be ok. Here let me turn you around. Butterfree I need you to go back to the base and get me some bottles of achaul. It does not need to be anything strong." Butterfree noded and flew off to the base.

She felt him turn her around before she sighed removing her now destroyed hooded cape before she threw it aside. Her shirt was torn as well so she ripped it off to only to reveal her tank top as luckily it wasn't torn. "You don't have to do this you know....I could have done it myself...."she said as her eyes were closed as her tank top was showing her very lean body as her katana rested on the ground her hair was slightly soak with her own blood as . Blue and Lara watched closely as they stood in front of her as Blue sat down with Lara remaining to stand but Blue kept a Psychic up to.prevent any other zombies from coming close.-

"You damn well that I am going to do this. Do you think I want to be the one to tell your brother that I had the means to help you and I didn't. I might not be able to help with your breathing trouble I don't know a lot about medicine for humans but one thing I do know is how to clean and dress a wound." Butterfree flew into the base and pulled out a few bottles of whiskey and brought it back to Tyler. He took the bottles and got a clean cloth from his bag. He poured the whiskey over his hands to sterilize them. He then poured a little on the cloth. "Now this may sting a bit. I can't help that." He started to dab on the wound to clean it up. "Glaceon I need you to get my sewing kit out of my bag. For some of the deaper cuts I am going to have to put a few stitches on them. Lara I need you to find me something JC can bite onto so she doesn't bite her tongue."
(@DevVoid I am sorry to have skipped over your post I did not mean to.)

She looked to him as her light blue eye made contact with his. "No need, I can handle the pain well even if it does sting....just get on with it..." she said looking to Lara nodding to her. Lara went off for the moment before she came back with a small bucket. She used Ice beam inside before using Hydro pump to fill the bucker until the ice broke into well ice for Tyler. "Just like my brother...fine but since your doing that you could clean up my slightly soaked bloody hair with that bucket of ice water.....if you don't mind...it's slightly sticking to me..." she said as her hair touched the ground from being so long. Blue, on the other hand, continued to watch closely still with the Psychic up.-

"As you wish just please don't bite you tongue. I will gladly clean up your hair for you." Glaceon rummaged through Tyler's bag abd brought out a nice sized sewing kit. She sit it beside of him and opened the latch. She then went by blue and sat down. Tyler moved JC's hair to the side. He laid it so it would not get in the way of his work and not stick to JC before he can clean her hair. He needed to sew the cuts up first. He took a small needle and soaked it in the whiskey. He then took some thread and threaded the needle. For the larger cuts he held them together and started to sew them closed. It would hold them until they closed on their own. He would have to take the stitches out later but it would be better then nothing. After the last cut was sewn, he started to wash JC's hair and around the cuts with the water. He also had glaceon get another cloth out of his bag. She handed it to him and he helped JC to sit up. He then wraped up her shoulder so it could be a little protected. The cloth would need to be changed later. "There that well do for now." He took a hair tie from his bag and put JC's hair into a messy bun. "That will keep the hair from getting too bloody if the bandages soak through.

She dealt with the pain just fine before picking up her bloody blade as she wiped it down with the wet cloth until the blade was silver again. She placed it back inside her sheath before sighing. "We should head back inside...all of us....thanks at least Tyler just patching me up but I need to clean myself properly or I'll end up getting sick with a fever and we don't want that now do you and also we should get some shut-eye as well since it is getting dark....especially this hair...." she said motioning Blue and Lara to come. "Let's go," she said as she went back inside before the door closed behind her. She made her way upstairs to her room as she told Lara to stand outside of the door for the moment while she washed up. Blue was the only one that went inside as she leaped up on the bed laying down as she waited for her partner to clean her up next.-

Tyler went insude right after JC. He turned Glaceon and Butterfree. Sylveon walked in beside him. He went to the bathroom and shut the door but before he did he got a change of clothes. He washed up the blood of his hand and cleaned himself off. He changed clothes. He changed into a pair of leather pants, and a dark purple shirt. He also took the time to wash his hair seeing as some of the blood and gore from the zombies got into it. He then tied it into a low bun.

She came out clean as her long hair was dripping water at the end as a towel rested on her head. She grabbed another plaid shirt which was red and black with another black tank top. She placed it on her careful to not undue her bandaged shoulder before she took the towel and dried it off well. She let it loose to air dry before her eyes caught on the photo of her brother and Mask. All she could think about was that if he was ok and coming to look for her. She knew he was but was just worried and prayed that they were ok. She cleaned up Blue then brushed her black fur before she made her way downstairs telling Lara to go check on Tyler. She grabbed a cup before pouring water in it with ice as she was in deep thought for the moment. Lara made her way to Tyler's room before seeing him giving a smile to him tugging his shirt. "Floatzel!" she said having a note that said "Just sent Lara to check on you".

Tyler smiled at the note. He was glad that she cared enough to do that. He noded to Lara and walked back to the main room. He sat down at the table and started to put everything away into his bag. He was glad that JC would be ok. "Thank you for sending Lara to check up on me. Are you feeling alright. I can fix you some herbal tea if you need it."

She snapped out of her thoughts once she heard his voice and just gave a gentle smile. "It's no problem really, it's just the type of person I am and no I'm alright really or are you trying to repay me from offering you tea" she chuckled a bit but her thoughts seemed to pull her back into a trance. Blue leaped on the counter before she sat down watching her partner as her fur was shiny from her bath. Lara made her way down after following Tyler as she gave a gentle smile taking off the note from her neck.

Sarah had made her way out of the ranch house. She desided she needed to scout the area more. She sent out her Unfezant and climbed on his back. "I need you to take me to Kanto we are going to be looking around for Zoe. We have to find her. We will rest once we find her."

Shadow and Mask still rode on top of Talon as they were making their way to Hoenn where Shadow's sister was but as Talon was flying closer to some bird Pokemon he spotted a girl on an Unfezant. "Talon fly closer to the girl, she looks like she needs help and is looking for someone,"he told him as Sparkx sat in front of him. "Brave!" He said before bring up his speed. "Hey, are you looking for someone, you seem worried about something," Shadow asked her looking to her under his black gold-streaked wolf mask.-

"Well I am looking for my sister Zoe in Kanto then I am planning on riding ti Hoenn to find my brother." Sarah looked over to the two on the Braviary. She decided to send out florges and use a fairy wind on them not enough to hurt them just enough to test and make sure they are human.

He felt the wind from the Fairywind before he chuckled. "Don't worry we are both clean and I'm just heading to Hoenn to look for my sister that I was separated from when this epidemic started so if you want Mask here and I can help you look around if that's ok with you since I have a teammate who is good with scents" he offered as Talon flew just a bit closer to the Unfezant as he could see he was a bit bigger than him by bird size but greeted the Unfezant in a friendly manner. "Brave!" he said to him giving a beak smile.-

Unfezant greeted the eagle type pokemon hapily. Sarah looked to Shadow and Mask. "I know but you can never be too sure. I would rather be safe then sorry later on. Anyway my sister looks a little like me but she has blond hair like our brother."

Shadow nodded. "Do you know of any Pokemon she might have out like how I have Sparkx here and Yamask out maybe just by that we can find her and then I could lead you to a safe house my sister had built" he said as Mask stood silent but nodded to agree with Shadow. Yami looked to her trainer then back at the girl. "Ya?"she said as she remained hovering in the air holding her special mask.-

"She would probably have out either her Charizard or her Glaceon." Sarah flew over small clears trying to see if she could spot her sister. "Though she might not have them out seeing she could move faster with them in their pokeballs.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, a raft, huh? Not a bad idea by any means... In fact, Buddy could probably pull it quickly with the might of Poseidon himself!” Justin exclaimed(quietly). He then thought about what she’d said about her siblings. “Hey, uh... I really don’t have anything to do. I don’t have a purpose to really be traveling other than to survive, so... I’d like it if I could stay and help you find your siblings before you get rid of me.” He said with a small smile. He didn’t have a reason to go off alone. Nor did he really have a family to go try to find. “Listen, you don’t have to accept the offer. And I know I’d said that I would shut up, but...” he continued, not wanting to force it on her.

Zoe looked to the guy. He was not a bad guy by any means he may be a little loud but that can be worked on. "I don't mind if you come with. Also you pokemon pulling the raft would be great. I would fly to Hoenn but my Charazard would not like it. It quite a bit aways from here."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin’s eyes lit up a bit, and was glad to here what Zoe had responded to him. “Alright! I’ll shut up now. Probably for the best anyways. Also, we should be on the lookout for raft materials. Or a premise raft. Whichever comes first!” He said excitedly. He then finally shut his yapper as they strolled along. Frosty was still out of his Pokéball, and had overheard his trainer(Cryogonal is Genderless, I consider it male), knowing what to look for in the process.

Zoe sent out her Charazard she knew that she woulf be able to help with carrying planks and other material along the way to the shore. If they stumbled upon an abandoned cabin that would work. They just had to make sure they were quiet about it. Charazard was stealthy for quite a large pokemon. Even though she was a bit smaller then the average one she made up in speed.

She looked at the time on the clock at it was exactly 10:00 sharp. She did feel tired a bit but ended up having the herbal tea anyway. "Thanks for offering the tea, I'm going to head to bed. See you in the morning and don't stay up too late" she said giving a gentle smile. "Come on girls" she told Blue and Lara. Lara smiled following after her as Blue looked to Tyler as she gave a gentle nudge to him. "Umbre!" She said with a smile before leaping off the counter following after JC.

Shadow nodded as he told Talon to lower himself a bit to see below. "Maybe we should look in the forest, she could be in there with some other survivors if we are lucky then we can rely on Eclipse's nose once we are to find her" he told her as Mask nodded remaining quite since he wasn't much of a talker to begin with as all he wanted to find was JC since he takes awhile to trust others warmly.-

Sarah noded. "That sound like an idea hey can he use an old teddy bear of hers? It might not have a recent smell but it might work to find her quicker." Sarah pointed Unfezant in the area where trees were prominent.