• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

She nodded her head no. "There is a bathroom but I'm alright really, the pain is starting to calm down so no need to worry too much about me"she said trying to get him to let it go. Blue noticed her tome of voice slightly change but also saw Tyler look to her as she gave a smile to him before she leaped on his balancing perfectly on it as she looked to him giving a smile.-

"Ok just please don't over do things. I would hate to lose a new friend just as I met her." He looked to Blue and smiled. "You know blue is so well behaved. I think that goes for most Eevee's and how their trainers raise them."

She looked to Tyler seeing Blue on his shoulders as she chuckled giving a smile. "Yes, I raised her right from when she hatched, I had her for a very long time and her and I worked really hard to get to where we are today and after all that work, she evolved into Umbreon at the highest moon point. Being chased all my life she knew it was important to remain strong and protect me like I did with her as a shiny Eevee. I trained her in the most difficult strategies I can think of and be more independent in herself when I wasn't around her and believe it or not I beloved an ability to understand which in this case understand Pokemon no matter the species. Our bond for each other was very strong so I considered her as my partner and always left her out of her Luxury unless we were in danger that we can't avoid then I place her inside her Luxury which she doesn't disagree with most of the time"

"We are very attached so I don't blame her, she is quite swift than an average Umbreon I mean you should see how she battles, its like any move is unaffected towards her I mean I trained her that way so it makes sense isn't that right Blue?" She asked her. "Umbre!" Blue cried agreeing as she leaped over to her shoulders nudging her. She placed her hand on her body to hold her gently petting her. "I don't know what I do without her, she is like my guidance and I am hers. She was a gift from my mom before she....slipped away from me..."she said this a bit more softly taking off the oxy mask as she turned it off having a hint of sadness in her eyes.-

"I know it does not feel like it but they will always be with you. Even when they can't be with you here on earth. They will always be with you in your heart and also the memories you shared. Always remember the good times with them they help to keep their memory alive." He placed his hand on hers and squeezed.

She glanced to him feeling his hand squeeze hers. She gave a chuckle as that was sort of the same thing she said to him about Zeke. "Funny, I said something similar to that to you and now your tell me....well what you say is true...they will always be in my heart like they should be...at least I still have my brother and a friends of mine to rely on..."she said gently squeezing his hand back with her bandaged hand.-

"Well now you have me as well." At the mention of her bother Tyler let go of her hand and placed them on the table. He looked down to his hands and sighed. "I just wish I knew if my sister's are ok. I can't help but worry they might be in trouble."

Making haste, Rider made it back to his trainer. She nodded and handed him the rope. He took it and tied himself back to the raft. He waited for the other Floatzle to return.
"We are about to set off! We have directions, so there will be no running into rocks!"

Kellen had stood up on the rock. Palindrome was feeling pretty tired, so he returned her to her Pokéball. He waved at those on the raft.

“Meet you on shore, Okay? I’ll scout around and make sure there are no Zombos.”

He called out Enigma, the Mr. Mime. The mime looked around for a moment, then pulled some invisible keys from his pocket. There was a unlocking noise as he fiddled with the keys. Enigma opened an invisible door. The mime strolled along an invisible bridge, stopping in the middle and beaconing for Kellen to follow him.

In a matter of moments Kellen was onshore and looking around. Everything seemed clear for now, but he didn’t know for sure. He let out Bonetrousle. The Haunter nodded and Phased throughout the area, checking for hostiles.

She just gave him a smile folding her arms against her chest as she closed her eyes. "Yes your in my friend group now I did say friends didn't I"she said to him. "I'm positive your sister is alright wherever she is, if she is strong that you say she is then she is able to defend herself" she reassured him. Blue noticed something on the computer screen that was looking at the sky until she saw a familiar bird in the air. "Bre! Umbre!" She said getting her attention. She saw Blue pointing at one of the computer screens. "What is it Blue?"she asked her approaching her before looking at the screen as she saw the familiar bird, a Braviary. "-I know that Braviary anywhere, Talon!-"she thought. "Tyler would you mind coming with me for the moment, I found something outside that I need to see" she said returning her party members evening Blue out.

Lara caught up with the male Floatzel popping her head up giving a smile to say it was clear before tying herself with the rope from the raft to help the male Floatzel out.-

"Of I will go with you. Sylveon please stay with the twi sleaping on the cot. Whoever comes into the door make sure you use moon beam to make sure they are not infected." He stood up and went with JC. "You are probably right. If I know my sister she will probably be looking for me and Zoe right now."

She grabbed her hooded cape and mask as she placed it on her. She grabbed her Katana that was leaning against the wall before she opened the door and walked out as Blue followed. Once Tyler walked out the door closed. She carefully walked to not alert any zombie's nearby before she used her binoculars to see much closer. She was indeed correct as that was Talon Shadow's Braviary. "Blue use Shadow in the air to get the Braviary's attention!"she commanded her. "Umbre!"she said as she shot a Shadow ball in the air before hitting it with Iron tail to give it a better speed. Talon saw a familiar Shadow ball being shot in the air before he looked down seeing JC and Blue. He swooped down fast before he slowed down landing on the ground. "Brave!("JC! Thank goodness your alright, I finally found you thanks to Blue's Shadow ball") Talon said. "Talon I'm glad your alright but is Shadow" "Brave!("Yes he is and so is Mask, they both are looking everywhere for you and to my surprise your in Hoenn") Talon said. "That's a relief...oh Tyler this is Talon the Braviary also one of my brothers teammates I suppose he set him as a messanger bird to look for me" she said to him watching her surroundings.-

"I am glad your bother is ok. Also it very nice to meet you Talon. My name is Tyler like JC has said." Tyler looked around he hoped to see something that might indcate that Sarah or Zoe would be ok.

Talon nodded before pulling out the note that Shadow left her. "What's this Talon?" She asked him as she took the note reading it.

JC

I hope your alright and if Talon found you please let me know and tell me your location and region you are in because Mask and I are worried even if he doesn't talk very much. Be careful out there.

-Shadow-

She pulled out a note paper before writing down that she was ok along with the location and region she stood in. She put the note inside the capsule Talon was wearing before gently patting him. "I'll see you soon Talon, just deliver that note to Shadow alright" she told him as he nodded before flying off. "I'll have to rely on Talon to deliver since Gem is not with me right now to fly with" she told Tyler as she saw two zombies walking this way. "Don't move, they can't see you only hear you" she said standing next to him placing a hand on his shoulder.-

The female trainer had Soul lead the way. She told her bird the directions that were on her Poketch Watch and her Togekiss navigated from the air. When they reached land, Rider lifted a paw out to her the female Floatzle. "My, my Rider, such a gentleman you are being." She said as she gathered her stuff from the raft.

Kellen ran over to the group coming ashore and helped to get the raft close enough that they could get off easily. Sherlock was spinning in the air, happy their calculations had been correct.

Bonetrousle floated along. He had found a dead body of a zombie, but that was all so far.

She remained still grabbing his wrist to prevent him from grabbing his dagger as she nodded her head no. Blue stood still as well as she watched them come closer and closer and as her partner predicted they didn't attack them. "See......they can only hear not see......trust me I studied them when I was on my own for a while..."she said watching them go further and further. "Gem and Lara should be back soon but we should further investigate the seaside and this girl can help me" she said pulling out Wolfa's Luxury ball as a Dusk Lycanroc appeared. "Tyler this is Wolfa and her nose don't fail me so by using her we can find other survivors before we head back to base" she said looking to Wolfa. "Lycan!" She barked wagging her tail.

Lara smiled taking the male Floatzel named Rider hand as she came out of the water. Gem landed on the ground before she looked to Lara seeing her nodded. "Floatzel!"she said before starting to walk to lead the way as Gem followed on foot to rest.-

Slumping her things over her back, the female trainer looked at her Pokemon. "Come on then, we need to follow them. I'll join you shortly. Just going to tie this raft up so then we can make an escape if necessary."
Rider nodded and followed the female Floatzle. However, Soul stayed and watched her trainer kneel down to tie her boat. She understood her trainer's hesitance to leave the vessel, she planned this ever since the zombies came.

“I can help with that.”

Kellen said as he watched the girl begin tying up the raft. He knelt down by one of the ropes that had been used to tow the raft and picked it up. He hesitated, trying to decide which knot to use.

Bonetrousle was on his way back from his scouting when he saw the Floatzels. He quickly darted over to Sherlock and communicated the information he had gathered, then followed the Floatzels.

Sherlock analyzed the data given him by Bonetrousle and sent it to Kellen’s Pokédex.
Kellen noticed the vibration and ripped the rope.

“Sherlock says Bonetrousle says the coast is clear, except for a few dead zombies.”

She chuckled softly. "Alright Wolfa use that nose of your" she said. "Lycan!"she barked before she lowered her nose catching senses before she leaped off into the forest. "Come on lets go"she said grabbing his wrist so they won't get separated.

Lara and Gem walked beside each other as they were getting closer to exit the forest. Lara spotted a berry in the tree as she looked up before using sonic boom to knock it down and cut it in half. She picked them both up before handing one to Rider smiling gently. "Floatzel!" She said before continuing to walk next to Gem.-

Tyler followed JC effortlessly. He had spent many a nights here before he was able to get a place of his own. He even shown JC a way to make their tracking of Wolvia easier.

Wolfa had followed Tyler's shortcuts until she came to a stop using her paw to move a branch out of the way and saw others along with Gem and Lara with another Floatzel. "Lycan!"she barked to her. She looked through the Bush seeing what Wolfa was seeing. "Look survivors Hm good timing too before it gets dark because they are more active during the night.-

"Thunder, I need you to find Rider." The trainer said as she let out her Luxray. Normally he would roar, but the zombies taught him quickly that letting out his fierce roar would cause zombies to swarm them. It was best to have a silent entrance. He used his x-ray eyes to quickly find the twin-tailed weasle. He found the Floatzle quickly and ran to him, his trainer and Soul in tow. It did bother him that there were others. Where in the world did that other Floatzle and Flygon come from? Not to mention the two trainers and Lycanrok.

Rider accepted the berry, happily. He was so glad that he found a new friend in this Floatzle. His trainer acted like this was more than that though.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades was sat on his Low Rider, driving through the forest, the engine and exhaust pipes making a lot of noise. He didn't care about the noise, however. They were going just fast enough for no zombie to be able to catch up to them. " 'ey Hunter, think we're nearing a city? " Hades asked the Zoroark, who had stood up from the seat, holding onto Hades' shoulders. The Zoroark looked across the way, then all around the enviroment, to no avail. It didn't seem like they were nearing a city yet. He did, however, smell a scent different than the gasoline smoke pumped out from the motorcycle's engine. This was the smell of humans, and other pokemon. The zoroark lowered itself back down and pointed to a dirt-road splitting left, which Hades took with a sharp turn. " Something's there, ay? Let's investigate that then. Hold on to your butts! " He told the Zoroark, speeding up the bike and boosting down the dirt path.

Gem and Lara continued through the forest before finding the exit out of it. They had to be quite though so no zombies would come after the trainers or they were be surrounded. JC saw Gem and Lara exit out of the forest before she turned to Tyler. "Gem and Lara had made it out so lets go back and meet them" she said as she headed back to the girls feeling a set of eyes mistakenly seeing them but she also heard a loud sound of a motorcycle in the distance. "-Whoever is riding that thing is insane! It will only attract more zombies that way!-"she thought a bit irritated.-

She followed Tylar towards Gem and Lara as they instantly saw her. "Floatzle!" "Flygon!" They both said going up to her. "Well done girls, Tyler this is Gem the Flygon and Lara the Floatzel and it seems that they did find other survivors so we just have to wait for them to get here which in this case Gem and Lara led too....hopefully they get here soon because I don't want to risk fighting zombies right now....too much stain on my lungs and I don't want to have breathing problems right now..."she sighed rubbing her neck a bit worried but was prepared.-

Rider looked at the female Floatzle's, Lura's, trainer. She had a pretty name, Lura. He shook himself then looked into the forest. Where was his trainer? She should be out by now.

The Female trainer followed the galloping Luxray. They were almost out of the forest, just a bit more. She saw Rider, who was wagging his tails at the sight of her. He ran to her and jumped into her arms. "I'm glad to see you two, Rider," she told her Pokemon.

(L-a-r-a dear ^-^)

She noticed the other female trainer as she saw Lara wag her two tail at the sight of seeing her. "Floatzel!" She cried giving a smile gently looking at her. "Oh so this is your Floatzel dear, quite a handsome one isn't he?" She gave a gentle smile looking to the girl. "Float!"Lara answered agreeing as she touched her nose to Riders cheek before patting his shoulder. All she did was chuckle before asking another question. "Can I have your name dear once we get back to my secret zombie proof base?"she asked her as Lara watched the female trainer two tails wagging.-

(OOC: lol sorry!)
The trainer nodded as she got up. Her Togekiss landed on her shoulder and gave her a questioning look. She nodded and her Pokemon used Wish on the two new trainers. "Precautionary measures," she said after Soul was done. Rider looked at Lara then at his trainer, his head cocked to the side as she returned her Luxray. "Yes you can stay out, just don't be loud, ok?" She said to her Floatzle. He nodded and bounded over to Lara.

(Its fine ^-^)

"We should wait for your friends if you have any before we go in but I have this feeling there is one more in the distance that I must check out alone"she said looking to Tyler. "Yes I know you said you would protect me if something happens but I can defend myself"she reminded him but gave a chuckle. "I heard a vehicle in the distance and that will just be very chaotic once it gets close because zombies get attracted by sound quickly" she said sighing. "-What a pain....-" she thought. Lara on the other hand smiled to Rider as she placed a flower crown on his head that was around her neck since she had two with her. "Floatzel!"she said before looking to her trainer tapping her arm.-

DevVoid

" Hey Hunter, there's noone here, you sure your nose is workin' right? " Hades asked his pokemon, who stood up again to made sure he smelled right. He now took up the scent of what seemed like multiple pokemon moving through the forest, and in the distance, the scent of multiple humans. " Zoro, Zoro! " Hunter said, pointed to turn around and follow the scent he picked up now. " Oh, got a different smell, aye? Well, let's go after it and see if we find someone this time! " Hades said as his Zoroark settled back down, holding onto his waist as he turned the motorcycle around, driving back the way he came and, with his Zoroark's help, drove after the scent of the group.

((OOC Edit; I thought I read Rapidash somewhere here. Guess I was wrong. Replaced that with 'multiple pokemon'))

Last edited:
She glanced down to look at Lara who had tapped her leg seeing her blue eyes look at her. "What is it Lara?" She asked her. "Floatzel!("If we are going alone can Rider come with us?") She said as only JC can understand her. "Well it would have to be up to his trainer if he is allowed to go with us Lara dear, its not mine decision and that's if he wants to go" she said to the Floatzel. Lara nodded to her trainer before looking to Rider giving a smile and a hand motion to his trainer about coming with her and her trainer to search more of the area and that distant motorcycle loud sound.-

DevVoid

" Hey, Hunter, I can see somethin' moving in the distance! Those seem like the humans you smelled, correct? " Hades said, the Zoroark leaning left to look over his shoulder. Hunter nodded aggreeingly. Those were indeed the humans the scent was coming from. " Well, alright then, let's pay them a visit, aye? " Hades responded, speeding up more. " Holdon on now! "

Hades sped towards the group and suddendly slammed the breaks, drifting in a circle around them, throwing up a massive cloud of dust and some pebbles. As the smoke cleared, Hades had one foot on the ground, motorcycle leaned to his right, still sat on the motorcycle whose engine made a constant quiet purring as it remained stationary. " Cheers lads, where ye' headed off to? " He asked the group as his partner pokemon, Hunter the Zoroark, examined them while being transformed into his own trainer. The people who had looked at them would think they were stood infront of two clones of the same person.

(Ooc: @LunarSilvally is my character Zoe Blackwell accepted? I wanted to ask before I posted with her. Also sorry this is late I did not get the notifications for this. Also this might be a bit long.)

Tyler looked confused for a minute before he remembered that there are a few pokemon that know how to transform into other things. Up until this time he had just been silent. He had been thinking of both of his sisters Sarah and Zoe are all he had. Well after Zeke had passed. He had lost communication with both of them. He just hoped they would be ok.

He looked to the guy on the motorcycle. How could he ride that and not be chased by hoard of zombies. The ones he had delt with were all relentless with noise. They just kept coming until he was surrounded. Then JC found him and helped him out of a tough spot. He knew that JC wanted to check things out by herself but he would not let her go out alone. He would follow her if need be. He turned his head to JC and her pokemon. He was glad to see her pokemon were strong but even they have limits and with JC having a breathing attack like she did earlier he would not see her become zombie chow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was at their family home. She had been searching for her little sister and trying to find away to get in touch with her brother. She had delt with quite a few zombies along the way. She just wanted a breack and decided to go home to try and have a breif rest. She was walking down the path to their home. Everything was still and very quiet. Everything could be heard it was that quiet.

With their home being a ranch it should not have been that quiet. There was usually farm hands about, pokemon playing in the fields, and the sound of laughter from the barn where there was a game of poker played by the hands while on break.

Sarah was very concerned that something may have happened. She slowly walked along the path to the house. She got to house and the front door was in shambles. There was pieces everywhere. The door looked like it had been broken down.

Ever so slowly she moved room to room. The place was a mess. It seemed like everything was destroyed. There was furniture turned upside down, pictures that normally hung on the wall were smashed and on the ground, not only that there was what seemed like blood that went upstairs. Sarah decided to follow the trail. It eventually led her to the master bedroom, were her parents are usually. Once she got there, she fell to the ground in disbelief. Not only was their parents gone they were not even in one piece. They were dimembered and their limbs scattered everywhere. Blood was everywhere. The rooms walls looked like it was painted a deep red. She knew for a fact that the walls were yellow so she could only guess what happened here. She looked around for something she could salvage from the place. She decided to take her sister's favorite teddy bear, her father's trainer belt. He would want his pokemon to be safe. She also took some of the pictures and keepsakes that their mother would want to preserve.

She was more determined then ever to find her siblings and keep them safe. She will not let another member of her family die to this curse. Even if she had to slaughter every last one of those monsters.

Ghostly, chilled fingers clamped on JC’s shoulders. The Haunter gave an evil laugh, then disappeared, reappearing a moment later, laughing. Kellen ran up, panting. Sherlock began analyzing the situation.
Kellen looked around as Bonetrousle returned to his side.

“Okay, I made it... wait, who are you?”