• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

Shadow nodded before patting Talon's neck to go lower. He nodded doing so before slowing down flapping his wings to land as he stretched his talons out to touch the ground before closing them. Shadow and Mask had gotten off Talon's back as Sparkx and Yami followed. He pulled out Talon's Pokeball before returning him. "Alright, we have to remain quiet if we are going through the forest here...could attract zombies quickly..."he whispered to her before he had grabbed Eclipse's Pokeball as a Midnight Lycanroc appeared out. "This is Eclipse, the midnight Lycanroc, he can guide us with his nose if you have an item that has her scent on it then he will find her fast. Trust me his nose never fails me" he told her as Mask was being more aware of the surroundings as Yami was doing the same.-

Unfezant glided down gracefully. Sarah returned him to his pokeball. She rummaged quietly through her bag for the teddy bear. She held it out for Eclipse to smell.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was in his half destroyed house and was bored to death. He decided he’d fly to Hoenn cuz that’s where his friend Coop was protecting the remaining people he knew in the region. So Nick climbed to the roof of his house and sent out his shiny Charizard. “Ok buddy, time to fly to Hoenn.” He then started on his flight to Hoenn.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades and Hunter dashed back out of the bloody scene, done with their violent play. Hades put the Khopesh back in the holsters and threw a Molotov at a distant, seemingly-destroyed building, setting it on fire and distracting the rest of the zombies to move over to the sudden noise of flames. Hades then went inside as Hunter cut down a few more zombies that got too close before going inside too. " Well, that was quite fun... " Hades sighed, heading over to his motorcycle to grab his and Hunter's cans again. He gave hunter his before deciding to take a drink out of it, but remembered the mask. " Urgh, this damn thing's gonna keep getting in the way.. " He uttered to himself. " Well.. suppose I might aswell. Can't hide it forever if I am to stick here with them.. " He said, removing his biker helmet and putting it on the motorcycle, then doing the same with his mask, exposing his burned, nearly-hairless head and face. He walked to a more shadowed corner as an attempt to hide himself and took a sip from his can.

Eclipse sniffed the teddy bear before going on all four instead of two to sniff the ground then lifted his nose until he finally caught it. "Lycanroc!" He said a deep voice before leaping off. "He's caught the scent so we should follow quickly"he said pulling out a Nest ball as he threw it up revealing a shiny Arcanine. "We can ride Hetilla here to keep up with him because she is good with her speed" he said to her before Shadow, Mask, Sparkx, and Tami got on her back. He held out a hand for her to get on. "Come on"he told her.

It was in the middle of the night as she woke up gasping from the same nightmare she had always had since that day. Her hand was trembling as she looked down at it but then saw a familiar pair of gold eyes. She looked to see it was Blue before gently petting her. "I'm alright Blue.....just a nightmare...."she told her before getting out of bed bare foot as she made her way up the next set of stairs until it revealed the top of the roof. Blue had followed as Lara was returned to her Pokeball. She sat down at the edge of the building legs hanging from it but had huddled both legs her body still trembling as she cried softly. Blue had saw her body reactions as she came over gently pushing her arm up to rest on her lap gently comforting her. Lara had appeared out on her own sensing her trainers fear before gently comforting her as well.-

He helped her up before patting the shiny Arcanine's neck to go. She nodded before leaping off following after Eclipse into the forest. Eclipse stopped for the moment as the girls scent seemed close. He lowered his nose again as he went on all fours to do so. He stood up on two again as he looked behind him to make sure Shadow was caught up. Once he was he pointed his paw at thicket. "Lycan! Lycanroc!"he said before pulling the bush down as he saw a girl of the same scent talking with a male. "I believe he has found her" He told her getting off Hetilla before making his way over to Eclipse to see what he found.-

DevVoid

Having heard footsteps upstairs, Hades put his mask and helmet back on and began moving upstairs, sneaking quietly. He motioned Hunter to wait incase an intruder came into the building from the front. He quietly followed their movement up the stairs, careful not to make any noise. When he came to the rooftop, he peered around for the intruder, only seeing JC sitting at the ledge the building, looking aways. He got up to the roof fully, and looked at her for a bit before speaking. " Got some sleeping problems, eh? " He said, remaining stood. " Don' worry about it. I got sleeping problems too, asides my natural problems of course. " He told her before walking up to the ledge and putting his left on it, kneeling down with the other. " My guess is that you had a nightmare. Or all this stress is getting to you. Or maybe, just maybe, you're paining all over... like me! " He said, looking out into the night sky. " So, if you dont mind me askin', which one is it? "

Sarah jumped off the Arcaine and raced over to Zoe. Sarah was so glad she found her sister, and that she was safe. She had her sister in a bone crushing hug. "Oh my god I am so glad you are safe. I don't know what would have happened if I lost you too." Sarah had a few tears in her eyes. When she spoke it was like on long sentence.

Zoe was surprised that her sister found her. She was glad she was ok. She did not know who the hell the other two are but as long as they with Sarah she would trust them now. She was then crushed into a hug. "Yo sis I can't breath." She sounded like she was out of breath and in pain. Sarah released her and looked a little sheepish. "Sorry about that sis. I was just happy to see you. This Shadow and Mask they are the ones who helped me find you."

Zoe looked to the two with masks. She was glad that they looked normal. Though if they attacked she would not be afraid to use her staff. "Thank you for helping us. I am glad Sarah was able to find me with your help." She did look grateful however.

She jolted her head up being a bit startled by him approaching her suddenly. She tensed at first feeling her heartbeat go fast but it slowed down once she saw it just Hades. "Oh...it's just you Hades...."she said looking to him tears resting on her cheeks but her bang that covered her right eye covered the other tear on her cheek. "Just...a nightmare...that haunts me...after the incident with my parents...I was asleep....but it woke me up...."she told him as she was in a pain white dress as it was her sleepwear and her hair was loose so it touched the ground despite it being so long. Blue and Lara at the other hand looked to Hades then at Hunter. "Umbre!" Blue smiled to Hunter as she leaped up on his shoulder to greet him better but had seemed on his long fur red hair as her paws sunk in a bit. Lara smiled to both Hades and Hunter waving her hand at them.

Shadow and Mask nodded to them. "Its no problem really, we are looking for survivors around here so the more we have the better but Mask here doesn't talk much so don't feel annoyed if he doesn't speak because he really doesn't at all and he warms up to others slowly and that mask he wears is no exception because he has his reasons"he told the sister named Zoe. "We can introduce ourselves once we get to safer ground and set up camp for the night because as you can see...its getting dark but luckily they are as active during the night" Shadow adviced as Sparkx, Hetilla, and Eclipse were on higher guard.-

DevVoid

((OOC, Hunter is still downstairs, at the entrance. Also he's shiny, so he has purple hair instead. Just as a correction))
" Ahh,.. a nightmare, huh? " Hades spoke, his voice taking a serious tone as he waved at Blue and Lara. " Yeah, I get those two. " He said, deciding to sit down aswell. " My haunting nightmare is of my family. We.. had an incident involving fire... which kinda lead to our house burning down.. and young me had to flee the house.. fending off my parents and killing them because they turned into zombies and blocked my way out.. aswell as leaving my brother behind because I couldn't get to him in time.. " He explained, his voice getting more and more serious. " Well, that memory isn't the only thing haunting me, truth be told.. " He then said, looking into the distance.

Sarah looked to shadow. "We could bunker down at our old ranch in Johto it is close by and we can board up the house." Sarah sent out her Unfezant and Zoe sent out her Charazard.

(Oh thanks for the correction and letting me know)
She looked to him as he sat down next to her. "Imagine how difficult it was for me to slay my parents who have not turned yet but were bitten and I just....had no choice but to end their life or I would have been next....the only survivor was only my brother and I but due to the panic...we had separated...along with another friend that we seemed to know....it wasn't easy for me to slay them but they still loved my brother and I...so in order to not think about it I wore a mask like the wolf mask I wear now so I could focus on rescuing others...and my weakness...."she said referring to her slightly blind eye. "A fire....it must have been hard on you......is that why you wear a mask...."she asked him looking to him.

Shadow and Mask nodded. "If its a place we can rest for the night than I am ok with it" he said returning Eclipse then took out Talon before they both got on him. "Well you lead the way, we'll be right behind you" Shadow said as Sparkx leaped on in front of him as Yami just hovered next to Mask.-

DevVoid

" Man, that sounds rough.. but, I do get it. And, I can kind of imagine how tough that must've been, considering my story.. " Hades responded, removing his helmet and putting it on the ground next to him. " The fire... the fire.. the fire.. I could show you the reason why I wear this mask.. " Hades said as he moved his hand towards his head again. He grabbed the bottom end of the mask and began pulling it up, opening up the straps on the back of his head aswell. Normally, the back of his head would be hidden by the helmet, along with his head's top. But only now would he reveal himself to someone else. He took off the mask and put it to the helmet. His face could barely even be considered human anymore. His skin was desperate to re-connect and heal, but patches of dried up, dark flesh would be revealing themselves where the skin couldnt heal anymore. He barely had any hair strains left and his nose was practically non-existant. He shook all over, feeling the cold night winds blow across his face. " This is actually the reason I keep myself so heavily clothed.. I won't hold it against you if you want to scream and run. I get it. I'm a monster. " He said, looking downwards at the zombies below. " If it weren't for the fact that I'm still sentient, I'd fit right in amongst those things down there.. "

Blue_Flash4

Cooper had been tryin got to save people in Hoenn since his home region was attacked by zombies. He was scouting the town when he saw a Charizard fly above him. He smiled since the Charizard reminded him of his friend Nick.

Nick had just flown above apart of Hoenn he saw two people talking below him. One of them was by an Umbreon and a Floatzel. He jumped down and landed in a nearby tree. He returned his Charizard and his Poliwrath who went by Poli landed behind him.

She looked at how the fire burned his face completely. She wasn't afraid of him actually as she has have seen worse. She slowly reached her bandaged hand out to touch his face before she answered. "Your not a monster....just a survivor....I'm not at least a bit afraid....I have seen worse...at least in my eyes...or eye....."she said fixing her words. Blue watched closely at his face as she seemed interested for some reason. Lara, on the other hand, heard a movement behind them as she went into attack stance. "Floatzel!"she said raising her hand up to stay put while they spoke.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As he looked for materials with Zoe, he crept around staring at the ground as to not step on another twig, and he pulled out another Pokémon, Charles, to help with collecting materials. This Krookodile was cunning and silent, so he didn’t have much of a problem being stealthy. While he was on the lookout for a prebuilt water vessel of some kind, Justin mostly just found abandoned pieces of wood and metal. After collecting a bit, he decided to go find Zoe.

Zoe looked around. She wondered where that guy went. "Hey guys there is this guy somewhere. We were looking for wood to make a raft to get to hoenn. He is not the stealthiest but he is still human."

Blue_Flash4

Nick
He had just landed when he saw a Floatzel get in an attack stance. Poli also got in an attack stance ready to fight and protect his trainer.

Coop
Cooper saw the Charizard land about a mile away from him. He saw its trainer return it right after landing. He ran off to find any leftover food at a nearby store.

The scanning device on Lara's float automatically turned on scanning the newcomer to make sure he was clean. Once it was clear it shut off before Lara gave a smile relaxing. "Floatzel!"Lara said slowly approaching them as she patted the Poliwhirls shoulder to calm down before looking at his trainer handing a berry to him and then to the Poliwhirl.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick
Poli the Poliwrath accepted the berry and quickly ate it. Nick said “Thank you,” To the Floatzel and smiled back.

Coop
Cooper sent out his Salamence and flew around the city. When he saw a horde of zombies approaching three people, a Poliwrath, a Floatzel and Umbreon. Cooper quickly tried burning the zombies with Salamence’s flamethrower. But a big group still was about to reach the people.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Justin walked around, he finally found Zoe, but three strangers were there with her. Charles was carrying supplies, while Frosty had come out of hiding. “Oh, hello there! Nice to know we’re not the only two surviving humans in the world. Never mind that, my names Justin, and this is Charles and Frosty.” He said, gesturing to the two Pokémon. “We’re on our way to Hoenn at the mome- I need to shut up, I’m sorry.” He continued as he shut his mouth. He talked way to much to ever be considered slightly stealthy.

Last edited:
Zoe roled her eyes. "The girl is my sister Sarah. The two guys are Shadow and Mask. They helped my sister find me. Since they will be with us we can fly to hoenn."

Sarah looked to the guy who came carrying supplies. "Not very stealthy are you?" She said this with a smile as a more of a way to let him know she was jokeing. "Actually we planned on going to the old ranch house for the night. Then travel to Hoenn in the morning."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“No, in fact in I should be louder!” He said in a little bit of a higher voice, smiling back at Sarah. He then turned back to Zoe. “So, do we still need these? I mean, I collected them and all, but I don’t think I can build a plane without electronics and engine parts. We’ll be flying instead, like you said.” Justin said, half joking. “Also, nice to meet you all.” He said, quickly shutting up again.

DevVoid

((OOC @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette just saying that Hades and JC are on rooftops. If nick is with them, so would he be. And if a horde of zombies is approaching them, it wouldnt really make a difference considering zombies cant climb. ))

" Well, thanks for not being afraid of this.. thing on my he- " Hades cut himself off as he heard someone land behind him. He quickly rushed to put on his mask and helmet but soon after doing so, fire rained down from above. This stress and the sight of fire falling down from above, burning beneath him reminded him of his time back home. His entire body froze up, he made no noise and just sat there, wide-eyed behind the mask. He was having flashbacks of the fire.

She stood up playing her mask on before turning around as she gently placed her slightly trembling hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Blue finally noticed the new guy before walking over beside her. "Lara was he scanned?" She asked the Floatzel. "Floatzel!"she said nodding. "Alright good, state your name"she asked the male as she was still in a plain white dress and bare foot with her long hair slightly blowing in the wind not touching the ground at the moment.

Shadow and Mask nodded to the newcomer. "We should start heading to the old ranch house so we can set up for the night before we set out again tomorrow morning"Shadow said as Mask just nodded.-

Sarah noded and called out her Unfezant. She climbed on. Zoe did the same with her Charazard. Sarah led the way to the old ranch in Johto. It was not a long flight seeing as the ranch was close to the bordor of Kanto. It looked like it was in almost perfect condition until you reached the front door. It looked like someone ran through it. There was blood around as well. There were no signs of people anywhere what so ever. Sarah dismounted. "The place is deserted. I had just come from here when I went looking for Zoe. All I know is that whatever was here is gone now. Evidently our parents did not make with the amount of blood that is everywhere."

Shadow and Mask got off Talon once he touched ground but Shadow had pulled out his Scythe while Mask pulled out his Katana. "We can't be too careful because their may still be some around waiting to come at you" Shadow said as Mask just nodded agreeing with him while Talon and Sparkx walked cautiously behind for any sudden movements.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick looked at the person standing beside the Floatzel and said “My name is Nick de Lafayette. I’m from Kanto. And this is my partner Poliwrath.” He then gestured toward his Poliwrath. Poliwrath then waved at the person.

She glanced to him through her mask. "Kanto which is now a zombie zone"she said as she gently waved to the Poliwrath as Blue and Lara waved back to him. "Must have been hard for you to end your love ones wasn't it...."she said gently thinking about her parents.

Blue_Flash4

Nick gave a slight nod as he looked down. He had bad memories from when the zombies entered Kanto. He then returned Poliwrath and got out of the tree and landed by the Floatzel and it’s trainer.

Cooper with the help of his Salamence and Swampert took out the whole horde of zombies. “Wow.” He said “that was tiring” He then returned his Pokemon.

She watched him land by Blue, Lara, and herself. "You have to be lucky to even get your family members out in time amd slaying them wasn't easy....for me at least.....I only have my brother and a good friend of mine left as a family...."she said gently as Lara the Floatzel and Blue the shiny Umbreon watched them both closely giving them some support.-

DevVoid

Only when the fire stopped burning around him and only went from below did Hades get back to his senses. His body twitched all over and his head shook before he stood up, fixing his mask up properly before putting on his helmet and locking it to his skull again. Then, he turned around to the newcomer, his entire head completely hidden again. He examined the guy, but due to having just recently come out of a traumatic flashback, he said nothing. Silently he walked past the guy and moved down the staircase, back into the building.

Blue_Flash4

Nick
“Yeah slaying my family members wasn’t easy, I had my parents and my sister as family. All I have left now is a close friend of mine who’s somewhere in this region.” He said. “I would’ve contacted him before coming here but cell service went down in Kanto.”

She nodded seeing Hades walk back down the stairs suddenly. "Maybe we should talk inside....I have to talk to a friend who left to see if he is alright"she told him before making her way down stairs after Hades barefoot still. She looked around before seeing him. "Hades are you alright?"she asked as she stood arms crossed against her looking to him through her mask a bit worried.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick nodded and followed her downstairs. He started having flashbacks of the destruction of Kanto. He then focused back on the present and stopped behind the girl on the stairs who was looking at someone apparently named Hades.

DevVoid

Hades took a few deep breaths to calm himself down before turning around and facing JC with his own mask. " Yeah, I'm fine.. that fire from above just reminded me of home.. gave me trauma or something, I think, since I seemd to have fazed out in that moment.. " He said, whistling with two fingers as Hunter already came running. Hunter stopped to inspect the newcomer, but saw that both his trainer and JC weren't on their guard or aggrevated, so he didn't decide to question the stranger's presence. Instead, the shiny zoroark walked to his trainer with a worried look, feeling that his trainer is light-headed from something. " Eh.. hunter.. no worries.. I'm fine. Just.. just had a flashback, is all.. " He said to calm his Zoroark down and leaned against the wall. " Think.. think you can get me a beverage from our loot bag below? " He asked his Zoroark, who nodded and went back downstairs to get his trainer a drink.

She listened to him carefully. "Trauma....Hm well I kind of have it in a way as well....lets back down into the living room instead of just standing here..."she said making her way down stairs seeing the sky was still that dark night color. "Slaying your own family can be traumatizing.....I didn't want to do it but I had to..."she sat down on the couch as Blue leaped on it to sit next to her as she glowed brightly. Tears had fell down her cheeks thinking about it but her mask hid it well for anybody to see.-

DevVoid

" Yeah.. good idea. " Hades agreed, moving with her into the living room and sitting down on the couch aswell. Soon after, Hunter came back, holding two bottled waters. Hunter handed one to his trainer and sat next to him on the couch lean. " Thanks.. " He said to his Zoroark, who nodded and opened up his bottle of water. Hades unscrewed the cap of his bottle aswell and took a swig out of it. He kept silent for a while, just remaining seated and drinking his water. Soon enough though, he stood up and went back upstairs. " I think I'll go to bed now.. all that alcohol's making me tired.. and that trauma made me light-headed... I'll see if I can sleep it out. Goodnight. " He told her before disappearing upstairs, making his way to a bed.