• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

(Yes @EmoKitty21 she is already accepted)

She felt the touch of a hand from a Haunted as this made her jump a bit hearing it laugh. She became suddenly irritated by being scared like that before sighing. "Please do not do that Haunter ever again!" She told him in a stern tone. "Also we will do introductions once we are safe back in my secret base if you haven't done so"she said before turning to the man with a Zorouark. "I'm surprised you are not being chased by a hoard of zombies right now because they react to sound but since your a survivor we could ask for your help if you don't mind" she asked as Blue looked to the male then as his Zoroark as her blue rings glowed brightly giving a smile.-

Tyler was not very happy about this guy who seemed like a loose cannon to him be with the group. Though he is too kind to say that they should not invite him back. Instead Tyler headed back to the way they came. He hoped no one saw him leave. He would see them back at the base.

He was still worried that his sisters where out there somewhere and he had no way to get to them. He wished he was able to know if they were safe. He walked to the base and waited outside of it for the others. He was leaned up against the wall with his foot propped up and his arms crossed.

Hearing JC's words, Kellen turned to Bonetrousle.

"Really? Scaring strangers? I thought better of you than that... return."

He recalled the Haunter to its Pokeball. Sherlock finished analyzing the situation... there were no zombies around, but potential threats? Well, maybe some of those.

"Hey, if you guys have a safe-house I kinda need to get some rest... and dry off..."

The trainer stifled a laugh "From all that falling off, I bet you do," she said teasingly. Rider looked at his trainer as she sighed. "Yes Rider, you can go ahead with them." The Floatzle jumped for joy then went back to Lara. She then glared at the newcomer. He was trouble, she was sure of it. One minute she would be the most silent thing on earth, the next she would be surrounded by zombies because of him.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Hey hey, I can help but I'm feeling some serious bad vibes coming from some of you! I know I seem like a Madman, granted its probably because I am, but trust me when I say that I am zombie-killing MACHINE! " Hades said over-enthusiastically. Zoroark didn't know why he was sounding so excited, might be his sanity acting up again. The zoroark changed back and waved towards the group as a Greeting. " By the way, this devil's here Hunter. " Hades said as he held his arm on Hunter's shoulder and pulled him in. " And I'm Hades! But you can call me 'Headhunter', if you'd like. I like the sound of it! " He explained, giving his Zoroark a playful, soft noogie. " If you have one, I can meet you back at your safe house. If you want, I can get some supplies on the way if you have a spare bag. Even a trash bag would do. Don't worry about me, I work best when on my own. " Hades told them and took one of the unlit molotovs from his motorcycle's satchels, removed the fuse and pulled his mask up from the bottom to drink from it.

She had saw Tyler walk off on his own before she sighed. "I'll talk with Tyler but we need all the help we can get but it would be best if we can talk inside my base for our own safety and your motorcycle there you can hide it in the back of the base if you want but the sound will attract zombies so you have to walk it so if you want to follow us then follow me" she said as Gem, Blue, and Lara followed her but Lara grabbed Rider's hand to come along giving a smile. She made her way back to the entrance seeing Tyler. "Are you alright Tyler? If you want to talk to me about something privately then I'll listen" she said seeing his face of dislike.-

"I will be ok. I just don't like taking unneeded risks is all." He looked to JC and gave a slight smirk. "That and I wanted to punch him for riding on such a noisy vehicle. I had to get out of there before I done something I would regret later."

DevVoid

" Hm.. I think I have a better Idea. " Hades said, getting off the vehicle and turning it off with the ignition key. Zoroark gave a confused look as he got out a pokeball and cast forth his Hydreigon, drinking the bottle empty and putting the empty bottle back to where he got it from. " Hey Hydreigon, grab my bike with your two other heads and follow those people over there. " Hades pointed to the group. " I'll be with you in a moment. Just need t- " He hicced from the liquor inside the bottle. " -to replace this bottle with something more potent. I'll see if I can find a gas station or something.. a bar would be nice, too. " He said, breaking out into a dash and running past the group. He slumped left and right a bit as Hunter followed him, then took out his two khopesh and swung them at the throats of any zombie trying to bite a chunk out of him. The curved blade had decapitated them with little to no problem as Hades and Hunter ran off into the distance, off to find their targeted location.

She sighed knowing he was ACTUALLY drunk. "Ok! Now he is drunk fighting zombies! Now that is just irritating!" She said sighing opening the entrance but saw Tyler's smirk. "Oh wait, are you saying your Jealous of him or your just concerned of my well being" she smirked under her mask teasing him. "If that's the case trust me I can take take of myself even if I have this breathing problem I wish I never had" she chuckled as Blue just smiled as she and the girls walking in first before her.-

"Not really. If I wanted to be a drunken fool like then I would not need to drive something so loud. Besides why would I be jealous of someone who is actually probably going out there to probably take something." He walked in after JC. "Besides I don't doubt you could handle yourself. I would just rather not sit by and let someone else put themselves at risk when I am able to help."

She chuckled walking inside while the others followed in. "I'm just teasing, but I suppose you have a point but if he can handle himself on his own then I can't stop him" she said looking to him before a thought came to mind. "Actually, there is something I must talk to you about, its very important that you know and its about the zombie's and their you could say "Stages" she said sighing before she sat down keep her mask on for the moment.-

"Yeah I kind of figured there were other types. When I could not kill Zeke with a shot to the head. I had to not only stab him in the head but also the heart." Tyler looked away it was still painful to have to push a blade into the heart of the man he loved. He let one tear out but then got back in control of his emotions. He looked back to JC. "Go ahead tell me what the other stages are."

DevVoid

Hades tumbled down around, swinging his Khopesh around aimlessly like a madman. Due to the amount of zombies, most of his hits were connected and cut the zombies up. He soon stumpled upon a gas station and went inside, grabbing himself some large clean trash bags from around the store. " Alright Hunter, let's get to work..! " Hades slurred out as he flicked air into the bags, opening them. He gave one to his Zoroark and went straight to the aisle with the drinks, gathering alcohol bottles, water, soda and the like. Zoroark on the meanwhile gathered snacks, comics, magazines and other goodies. Hades and Hunter went to the entrance to rest two bags at the door while getting two more opened, gathering all they can. When Hades decided it was enough, he went outside, leaving Hunter with the four bags. He took out a pokeball as he whistled with two fingers for his Hydreigon. While the Hydreigon put the Motorcycle on the ground next to the entrance of the safety shelter and flew to the whistling sound of his trainer, Hades threw out the Pokeball, casting out his Tyranitar. " Alright you two. Hydreigon grab two bags help us fly them over to the Shelter. Tyranitar, follow Hydreigon as I and Hunter carry the other two bags. Protect us on the way, if you will. " He told his pokemon, to which he called over Hunter and both held up the first two bags. The Hydreigon grabbed onto them with its two other heads and went to fly back, as Hades and Hunter went to grab the other two bags, Tyranitar walking infront.

She sighed softly before she stood up going over to her computer. She pressed enter as data of the different zombies came into view. She watched the others before speaking. "I am going to say this as slowly and as neatly as I can because I had to gather a lot of information to get this far and yes alone and dangerous so if your prepared to listen then I will tell you everything I researched" she said pausing for the moment to make sure the others were understanding her.-

DevVoid

Hades had been swinging his way through the horde with one of his khopesh in hand, bag full of loot in the other. The other sword he had been given to Hunter, who swung it around aswell while Tyranitar just swung around its tail, throwing zombies out of the way. As they made it back to the shelter, Hades put his Khopesh away and opened the door, entering the building with Hunter behind him. Both lowered their bags as Hades took out a pokeball and cast Tyranitar back into it. Hunter tossed him his other sword again and Hades quickly went out again to kill nearby zombies while Hydreigon lowered the two bags at the entrance. Then Hades put away his swords again, casted Hydreigon back into his pokeball and grabbed both bags, carrying them inside before shutting the door at last.

(Sorry for the lateness)

She saw the male with the bike come in with bags filled with supplies perhaps as she pushed it aside for now before focusing her eyes under her mask to Tyler and the others. "I am going to tell something important so if you want to listen in you can because it will benefit you in the long run" she warned the male that came in. "Alright, what I have here is the 5 stages that a zombie can...how should I put it..."evolve" into as you call it and gaining that evolution per se makes them incredibly stronger by eating human flesh which in this case us" "As I was studying them on my own, I did discover the many "changes" when they get to these stages......here I'll explain all of them so you won't be so confused.." she paused to catch her breath before continuing. "Stage 1, in this stage they are just normal weak zombie's and can easily be killed with just a headshot to the head, they are slow so no need to run away from them if they come up to you, even their strength is weak, Stage 2, in this stage they are a bit stronger and slightly fast as these stage zombies can only be killed by hitting the head and chest at the same time or simultaneously, Tyler you mention to me that you had killed your loved one, Zeke with a head and chest shot so in this case Zeke was actually a stage 2 zombie your lucky he wasn't a stage 3 or you would have had a hard time getting out of his grasp and since I am talking about stage 3 I'll continue.

Stage 3, in this stage they are the speedy type that is able to run unlike stage 1 and 2 as they are a bit stronger then stage 2 and are more difficult to escape if they grab you. Killing them isn't an easy task either because they can only be killed with a bomb explosive so weapons won't work at all against them, even my katana won't affect them so be careful to not let them inside. Stage 4, in this stage they are the toughest ones to kill and unlike stages 1 to 3 they are able to climb walls and their speedy is incredibly off the top compared to stage 3 including in strength so keep your distance from them as far as possible because if they grab you, they can easily bite you with that speed before you can even get away and they can only be killed once all of its limbs including the head are cut off so if we encounter this stage 4, we must work together to defeat it never apart and last but not least stage 5........." she paused once she said stage 5 and to be honest she trembled slightly as she had seen it before and almost was killed. "Ok...Stage 5, in this final stage, it is the most powerful one and very difficult to kill, spotting them is easy as they wear chains around them holding a huge iron hammer to instantly smash humans like us for a meal to the other zombies.......but how to kill them is extremely difficult....you have to kill them on the inside if we are able or even lucky to open its mouth....because it rarely does.....these zombies are very intelligent about their weakness...let just hope we don't run into one......"she said as she closed her laptop feeling herself tremble a bit more. Blue came up to her to comfort her as she remained silent for the moment to calm her trembling.

Kellen had, partly by his own fault, gotten left behind. He found what he thought was the safehouse and knocked softly on the door. Sherlock analyzed the doorknob, confirming that humans hat toached it recently.

“I hope that girl is safe...”

He muttered to himself. He had lost sight of the girl from the raft, but there was a good chance she was here already.

Tyler looked to JC. She looked like she had trembled lightly. "Well couldn't stage five be killed if we cut off the head at the mouth and kill it from inside that way?" He looked hopefull maybe they could work together to kill one if they were ever encountered by one.

She listened to what the girl had to say. "I'm lucky then, also I'm going to die due to my weapon choice," she said as she brought out her quarterstaff. Good against armor, bad against the dead. She then shook her head. "I do tend to fight with my pokemon though." She looked at Tyler. "Don't we have to behead it first? And remember stage three? It might be the same." Soul sat on her shoulder and nodded.

"No not behead it. More like cut the head in half at the mouth. If we could do that then we could get something inside to kill it that way." He sat back into his chair and pat his Sylveon who at this time walked over and laid her head on his lap. "Also we could reformat your staff with inserted blades at the top and bottom. That way you would not be too venerable to the tougher ones."

She heard a knock on the door as she pressed a blue button to open the door seeing a young male waiting outside. She signaled him to enter before shutting the door again. "That won't be possible because they have this strong armor covering their whole neck to prevent that from happening...like I said before stage 5 zombies are very intelligent with that huge iron hammer in the way it will be difficult to get close unless we had a Pokemon that looked armored but heavy to grasp it...like an Aggron for example but this baby Aron is out of the question because it probably just hatched from an egg to even help us.....or made a Bisharp.....and those are Pokemon I don't have......not even my brother Shadow who is somewhere out there...." her eyes were filled with worry as she saw Blue walk up to the Sylveon nudging her hello before she nudged Tyler in a friendly way. "Umbre!". she said. She just gave a soft smile under her mask watching her. "Blue has become very fond of you Tyler, I suppose she sense a good vibe in you and that sadness of course...." she added. "But if you guys have any ideas, then feel free to tell me so killing them would be a lot easier" she finished.

"I did not mean their neck. What I meant was to across their mouth and through their skull and then we can have a pokemon that knows vine whipe or something to hold them down and shove an explosive down them. If you cut off their neck it would not help." Tyler patted the Blue on the head and scratched behind her ears. "I am glad she likes me. I am fond of the eevultions. Both of my sisters have one as well." Sylveon nuzzled up to Blue to show her how she cared for the Umbreon who had taken a liking to her trainer.

Blue smiled as she liked being petted in the ears. "Umbreeeee!" she said wagging her tail as she looked to the Sylveon giving a smile as she nudged her. "Oh I see what you mean Tyler, but what about that iron hammer, that could be a problem if we try to get close..unless...we get them from behind and catch them off guard then it may work.....I am very swift with my Katana so maybe I could do it" she said. "Oh well you will love my brother's partner, he has a Jolteon named Sparkx, she is a very well trained Jolteon so she never fails to amaze you," she said giving a slight chuckle before looking to Lara. "Lara, don't hog that Floatzel dear ok, give him some space" she reminded her. "F...Floatzel...."Lara said becoming shy and embarrassed letting Rider go as she looked away in embarrassment.-

"It could also work if we trapped the hammer in something like vine whip or in ingrain as well. The pokemon could take the hammer away before some cut of the head." Tyler rubbed and mindlessly scratched behind Blue's ears. "I can't wait to meet them. They seem like they would be good people to know."

She just gave a smile to Tyler. "Yes and my other male friend has an Umbreon named Kelu but a normal colored one so you will have eeveelutions surrounding you that's for sure" she chuckled before continuing. "But yes, that made work hm, do any of you have a Pokemon with those moves because none of my girls have it as a move on them" she reminded as Blue leaped on Tyler's lap sitting on it.

She just gave a chuckle to the other Floatzel hugging Lara before focusing her attention back to the girl. "Yes, I have figured that put already, Delta my Primarina can deal with then instantly with her Moonblast" she said before she pulled out her Luxury ball before it opened as a Primarina appeared. "Prima!" "This is Delta, not only she is excellent at killing off those Zombie's she can also heal any zombie bites quickly before you even have a chance to turn which is why I always tell her to use her fairy aura to prevent you guys from being turned" she said. Lara on the other hand blushed shyly but gave a shy smile to Rider as she booped her nose to touch his before getting out of his grasp as her two tails started to eat before looking to her trainer. "Lara, I know that look dear, your Hydro pump doesn't fail me when we fight those zombie's and not to mention your Whirlpool...you make that move so strong that they get "swept" away" she chuckled a bit at the joke she just did. Lara placed her hand on her mouth to show she was laughing a bit but enjoyed the praise from her trainer.-

"I think any move that could slow something down or trap it could work. Like ice beam could be used to trap a zombies feet in ice. If my sister Zoe was here she would be able to use her bulbasaur to do it. Even coil would be strong enough to do what we are thinking about." Tyler let Blue onto his lap and stroked her fur softly. He loved pokemon that loved havin attention like Blue. "You said Lara knows whirlpool. If she worked on controlling the power of it but being able to maintain it that could work as well. If the can't move too much then it will help us in the long run with the tougher zombies."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin flew above the breaking world on his Sigilyph. He’d been traveling for a while, stopping on small stretches of land to rest. His parents were gone. His closer relatives were gone. For all he knew, he was the last living person in his family tree. While he tried his hardest to stay optimistic, he knew in reality that there were few reasons to stay happy. But he guessed that if he stayed happy, he might be able to cheer others up! If they were still out there... “Silgil...” Nijima cried, tired from the flight. “Alright, let’s find a safe place to land, okay?” He said. Justin found a place, relatively devoid of the undead, and landed there. He then pulled out his chain whip, returned Nijima, and pulled out Samuel. “Alright, stay quiet...” Justin whispered, putting a finger in front of his lips. They carefully snuck thought the crowds, using various trees and debris as cover. He continued quickly and silently. Until he ran into a big stick. And you know how this goes... stick snaps, big noise. This would’ve been more comical, if the world wasn’t covered in undead flesh eating humans who’ve gone insane. “Oh s***...” Justin said to himself, as many zombies began to walk in his direction. He quickly loaded a gas-flare and shot one at them, as both the flare and Samuel made the zombies light. And then they ran as fast as they could away.

(This is my last post for the night)(Good night guys)
"Hm well actually Lara here knows Ice punch and ice beam so maybe I can combine those two moves to keep them steady and maybe, just maybe it will work on the stage 5 zombies. I have trained her well with a lot of strategies as the champion of Alola so trainers would have a difficult time trying to win the seat but I out trick them with the girls moves here but also Hydro pump is a powerful move so that may work as well" she said looking to Bkue for the moment. "Blue, come here dear," she said to the shiny Umbreon. "Umbre?" She said leaping off Tyler's lap to her. "Use shadow ball for me ok and Lara use ice beam on it but very easy to not destroy anything" she said. The girls nodded before Blue used Shadow ball in the air then Lara used Ice beam to freeze it. She then looked to Tyler's Sylveon. "Sylveon sweety could you use either Moonblast or Fairy wind at the froze shadow ball for the moment"she asked her wanting to test something.-

Sylveon noded and raised the ribbons ontop of her head. She crossed them and created a fairy wind and sent it right to the frozen ball.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe was in a place she thought would make a quiet place to rest for a bit. She had been runing for awile now. She fought her way through zombie hoard after zombie hoard. She was to a place that seemed almost devoid of life. Someone landed in a clearing not far away from where she rested. Zoe decided to see if they needed help. Then the stupid idiot steps on a twig! A freaken twig and causes quite a few zombies to come out. Zoe decided that she needed to help this dummy and use her bow.

She climbed on top of the tree she rested on and took up space on a branch. She took the bow off her back and notched an arrow into position and took aim at the zombie close to the attacking the guy from behind. She fired at hit the zombie right in the head. It fell to the ground and turned to ash. She notched another arrow and started firing on the zombies that were in front of the guy.

DevVoid

" A strong, armoured pokemon that is also heavy or hard to grab, eh? Sounds like I got just the guys for this case. " Hades said, getting out two pokeballs. He threw one out, casting out Cacturne. With the other, he cast out Tyranitar in a bigger corner for him to fit. " How about these two? And for killing stage five's on the inside out, I got the best thing too! " Hades told them as he got out one of his molotovs, waving around with the fuse. " One toss o' these bad boys and their guts will be burning from the inside out! "

Kellen had been about to say that he had an Aggron, but he somehow just couldn’t. ((My phone shut off and I couldn’t respond.)) He had watched these combo moves and different strategies for awhile. He had a suggestion.

“You said something about something with explosive power is needed to kill some zombies... would a Zap Cannon be powerful enough?”

Sherlock bobbed up and down and began to crackle with electricity for a few seconds.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Justin ran, he noticed a few arrows being to hit the zombies in his direction. He looked around to see the other, bow and hand, but hidden a bit by branches. He quickly returned Samuel and pulled out Buddy, who could easily slice zombies with his swords. “You watch behind, I’ll watch from in front! And thanks!” He yelled to his mysterious helper as he pulled out his whip. The whip was an heirloom given to him by a close but older friend, and that friend had shown him how to use it well. He began to sling it around his body with ease, and began to lash it forward at heads. Buddy had been easily decapitating many from behind with a few swings of his sword.

Zoe used her arrows well. She was able to kill several zombies with as few arrows as posible. She hardly missed the mark she set for them. She continued to shoot until every last zombie was killed. Zoe jumped to the a lower branch then down to the ground landed in a roll and got slowly up and walked over to the guy with the bladed whip. She started to gather the arrows that she shot to be able to use them again if needed. "You really should be more careful. Next time there might be more then just stage ones around."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Yeah, Sorry for causing such a ruckus...” Justin said, scratching the back of his head and smiling. “I’m Justin, and this Buddy. We’re from... quite a ways away...” he continued. He reeled up his chain whip, and put his flare gun away. He then held out his hand to the girl. “Thanks again.” He said.

(Alright I'm back guys and good morning ^-^)

She saw Sylveon's fairy move hit it before she saw it become stable. "Hm it actually worked, if we can use those three moves all together then we can knock them out easy if we were surrounded"she said holding the frozen ball in her hand. She looked to the male that had a Cacturn and Tyranitar appear out. "Actually, Tyranitar would probably work better with those stage 5 zombies because of his heavy weight and with that sandstorm ability he has it may just slow him down" she said before remembering something. "Oh right, we haven't introduced ourselves to you have we? Well since we are gathered here, I'm JC and the shiny Umbreon is Blue my partner and the other girls are my two teammates, Delta the Primarina and Lara the Floatzel" she added.-

“I’m Kellen, and this is Sherlock. You have met Bonetrousle. The others are Enigma the Mr. Mime, Lincoln the Aggron, and Palindrome the Alomamola. I don’t think it’s the best idea to let them out just now. And also, did anyone hear my idea?”

He felt like he was too unobtrusive for this group and kept getting ignored. Maybe he needed to be more assertive...

Zoe put away her bow and compressed her arrows into a smaller size and replaced them in their case. She looked to the guy. "My name is Zoe Blackwell. I am from Sinnoh." She looked around. She hoped that no zombies could hear them. "Now I suggest we move before more of them come out. We got quite lucky." With that she walked away from the clearing and into more cover.

Tyler looked to the guy with the bike. He still had a bad feeling about him but he would put it aside for now. "My name is Tyler this girl right here is my partner Sylveon." He reached down and patted her behind her ears. "I do think zap cannon might work, but explosion would work much better."