• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick didn’t follow them to the living room. Instead, he decided to go tot he roof and gaze at the stars. He got bored after like ten seconds and decided to go to the living room. He went downstairs and sat down on one of the couches.

She watched Hades start to hesd upstairs. "Sure goodnight....see you in the morning..."she said seeing Nick sitting down on the couch. She felt tired as well as she stood up. "I'm going to hesd to bed as well.....there is an extra room upstairs if you want to rest.....for the night" she told him before heading upstairs herself as Blue and Lara followed her. She closed her door once Blue and Lara came in as she saw her bed. She looked to it for the moment before making her way over to it and sat down. She looked to Lara giving a smile seeing nod before returning her into her Pokeball. She laid down after as Blue leaped up on the bed laying down. She covered herself with the blanket until eventually sleep took her.-

Blue_Flash4

Nick decided to take JC’s offer as he started upstairs to the spare room. He walked back and forth in the room for a second. Before putting his gun and knives on a nearby table taking off his blue leather jacket revealing his black t-shirt and going to sleep.

She woke up the following day a bit early as she didn't sleep as well because of the nightmare's she has been having. She wished her brother was with her to comfort her like he always does. She went downstairs still in her white plain dress, hair loose almost touching the ground. She turned on her coffee maker as the coffee started to brew on its own. She leaned against the counter elbows resting on it as her head was between them. She thought of the nightmare and trembled slightly, her fear just won't go away and that irritated her. She didn't know how to calm herself down until Blue leaped up on the counter to comfort her a bit at least. She gently held her as she was uncomfortable at the moment. She was relieved that she was the only one downstairs alone so the boys won't see her like this.-

Sarah and Zoe had been up for awhile now. Their childhood home was safe but nothing like they remembered it. The place was run down and not very comforting like the place used to be. They did find a few zombie stable hands in the barn last night but that was it. They were easily taken care of. Sarah and Zoe were in their place to talk. They were on the low roof of to the sode of Sarah's room.

Tyler had been up for awhile. He always been an early riser. He was on the roof when he saw a light come on in the kitchn. He decided to see who was there. It turned out to be JC. She seemed like she was crying. He decided to comfort her. He walked up to her and higged her from behind. He whispered into her ear. "It is going to be ok. I know I am not your brother but I can still fill his place for now. You don't have to be strong for everyone you know. I am here for you. I don't know your brother but I am here for you just like he is."

Blue saw Tylar hug JC from behind as she looked to him eyes filled with worry for her partner. "Umbre......" she said as one paw was on her shoulder. She jumped slightly becoming tense but had seemed to realize it was Tyler holding her and had whispered in her ear. Her trembling hand gently held his arm hearing the words he said as the same words were told to her by her brother. Her thoughts only irritated her about the nightmare. "I hate...being like this... it's so irritating...this isn't something...I like to show! I hate this! Being taunted every night about the incident with my parents, slaying them when I had too! If this epidemic didn't happen they would still be alive!" she cried clenching her teeth as her bang hung off her right eye as her tears fell to the counter. "I'm tired of fighting...but if I don't I'll end up like those creatures!" She was just really tired from not getting enough sleep as her anger was just building but her crying let it out. "I want them to stop....these nightmares...I don't want them...I'm constantly being reminded of that day....like it's my fault...I don't know what to do...I feel alone...lost..." she whispered the last part trembling more. Blue only had more worry in her eyes hearing her words as she didn't like seeing her partner like this so just only comforted her.

Mask was inside washing up as he was getting ready to rest for a bit before going out to search for JC and Blue. He placed on a new shirt as he was slowly buttoning it up. Yami his shiny Yamask floated next to him giving a smile to him to cheer him up a bit. "Ya?" she said. Mask did give a slight smile of course before laying down trying to sleep. Shadow, on the other hand, went to check on the girls before he had some shot eye himself. "Just checking on you girls, will you be alright up here but I rest as well?" he asked them giving a smile under his mask. Sparkx was with him as she was in front of the girls giving a smile. "Jolt!" she said.-

Tyler tensed hearing about the nightmare. It reminded him of his own. He was back in his apartment the day started out normally then when night time rolled around he relived that day over and over. It was like in a never-ending loop. Tyler just hugged JC harder. "I know what it is like. I lost someone just as dear to me as your parents were to you. He was one of the only people I would trust with my life. He was the only one who helped to keep me calm. He gave me hope for the future. Now that he is gone the only way I can continue on is to remember the good times and live the life he would want me to have."

"Yeah we will be fine. We were just looking up to admire the stars. We will be here if you need us." Sarah was glad shadow was here. She did think he was cute. Though she really had nor seen him without the mask.

She remained silent listening to Tyler as she gripped his arm tighter as if telling him to not let go. Her heart began to hurt and she knew this feeling but she pushed away that feeling as he only thought of her like a sister and wouldn't get that feeling from him. She straightened herself until her body was against his. She was tired of fighting and her body was just tired from not sleeping well last night. "...Yes...my brother and I's parents would want the same for us....as he is the only family I have left...when facing those zombies...I cannot hesitate to kill them...I had to be strong to protect my brother and prevent a scene like that to ever happen again....I wouldn't be able to take another death of my family...especially if he is my last family member..." she said voice gentle but sounded like she surrendered from fighting. "Just don't....let go...please...I'm not myself right now...I can't fight like this...not how I am now..." she asked holding his arm tighter with her bandaged hand as her other one reached to hold it as well. Her hair covered both eyes as she faintly blushed but luckily her back was facing him to not see her. Blue sat on the counter watching them both giving a soft smile eyes closed.

He gave a smile before heading to the edge of the roof. "Alright, don't stay up too late ladies, you need your beauty rest too you know," he said. "Watch out for zombies and remain alert but if something bad happens to call us as Mask and I will come out quick" he added. "Good night girls," he said lifting his black wolf gold streak mask slightly to show his light blue eye giving a wink to the both of them chuckling before he placed it down as he leaped off the roof with Sparkx following giving a smile before she left. He went back inside to wash up as well before laying in bed but had his sister in his mind wondering if she was ok. He knew that if she were to cry she wouldn't know what to do as he comforts her. He prayed that someone was there to at least comfort her in his place while he was absent. He let his thoughts trance for a while feeling Sparkx lay next to him to give comfort. He smiled to the Jolteon petting her before sleep finally took him.-

Tyler kept his hold on JC. "I won't let go until you need me to. I am here for you. Family is not just blood you know. They are the people who you hold in your heart as well. People who are there for you. You told me about Shadow and how he is probably with his friend Mask. Well Mask would be your family as well if he is as dear of a friend as you say he is."

She listened to Tyler's words and just gave a gentle smile to herself. "Yes, Mask is like a family to me...he always has been...but also remember I am your family too...I will always protect you...in a sense of danger...that's always been my vow to others important to me...I'm just stubborn that way...it's just I feel like I have to give my life to protect those important so they won't...turn...into those creatures...I just...don't want to lose...others that are important..." her head gentle rested on her chest as sleep was taking her. All this crying was making her tired. "Thank you...for the comfort..." was the last words she said before sleep took her. Blue saw her fall asleep before she leaped down off the counter pointing to the couch to show Tyler where to put her for now until she wakes.-

Tyler lifted up JC into his arms and gently carried her to the couch. He laid her down and placed a pillow under her head and cover over her. He knew that she needed the rest and that is what she will get.

Sarah and stayed up most of the night talking and catching up. It had been almsot three months since they saw one another last. This was the first time that they had time to talk and they planned on making the most of it.

Her bandaged hand suddenly grabbed the end of his shirt but was still sleeping. "Don't...go..." she said in her sleep as the nightmare slightly started again tears falling but forced herself to sleep. Blue leaped up on the couch and laid just next to her neck head resting on it to give her comfort. All she could think about was her brother Shadow and if he was ok. She needed his guidance but at least Tyler was giving it to her in his place as he spoke like her brother did. Blue raised her head as she slowly pulled of her glasses and placed them on the table in the middle before she went back to her and laid down.

Tyler knew that JC did not want to be alone so he knelt down and ran a hand through her hair. He knows that she needed Shadow but he hoped that he could help at least until Shadow was here to help her.

She was able to calm down as Tyler was comforting her. She was able to rest peacefully for a long while until she opened her eyes again but her bang rested on the couch as both her blind and light blue eyes were visible. She saw Tyler knelt down with his hand through her hair. It was a bit difficult to see him with her right eye but could see him clearly with her light blue eye. "Tyler....were you...here the whole time.....?" She asked him as her hand reached out to make sure he was real. "You are real....right?"she added asking.

Shadow and Mask had woke up that day once getting rest. Shadow made his way out first placing his mask on before he had went on top of the roof still seeing the girls up there, Mask followed silent as always looking to the girls. "Did you girls get any sleep at all?" Shadow asked concerned as Sparkx shook her self.-

Tyler giggled a little. "Well I woulf not let my friend feel bad because of a dream so I stayed here. I am glad you are ok. Do not hesitate to talk me about anything. I am here for you."

Sarah looked towards Shadow. "Well seeing as I have insomnia and out of my sleeping pills it is kind of hard to fall asleep. That and knowing that your parents were killed in this place was not the best way to fall asleep. I will be ok." Zoe noded her head. "I will be ok as well. If I need some rest I will do so while Sarah is flying us to Hoenn to find our brother."

She chuckled as well. "I just....wanted to make sure...I think the nightmares I have..unlocked the child side of me...annoying..."she said sitting up removing his hand from her head. "Just like how my brother does....hehe your kind like him..."she said as the vision in her right eye seemed to worsen little by little as her bang fell on it again. "Um...well thanks for comforting me and I'll take up on your offer so you won't have to worry so much..."she chuckled before slowly standing up but her balance suddenly failed her for the moment as she fail on top of him but was able to use her hands and legs to hold herself up. A blush suddenly appeared under eyes before she quickly became irritated. "Tsk...aaaaah! First these nightmares and now my balance! Give me a break!" She said standing up sighing. "Sorry.....here lend me your hand...."she extended her hand out to him to help him up.

Shadow just chuckled. "Well if you ever need a pillow to lay on I'm your guy" Shadow teased just like he would do with his sister. "But, I just have this sudden feeling my sister found your brother and is not with her helping her....just a guess...so if you girls are ready we can go" he said letting out Talon as Mask got on first.-

Tyler held out his arm for her to grab onto. "Well don't be afraid to ask for help. I don't mind doing it. Just let me know."

Sarah looked towards Shadow. "I might just take you up on that sometime." She winked at him.

She just gave a chuckle grabbing his arm with her bandages hand. "I'm only grabbing you because I am in this state otherwise I would have not allow you since I can take cafe of myself but if I don't accept it all you will do is worry" she looked to him giving a smile before she grabbed the counter to the kitchen to hold herself before she wemt to the coffee maker. "You want some coffee? I make it pretty good and it wakes you up" she asked giving a gentle smile. "Afterwards, we can go out and look around for my brother and your sister since its only us right now"she said as she saw her right eye blur even more as she placed her bandages hand on it while her back was turned to him. "-This eye keeps getting worse and worse....and eventually...I'll lose my sight in it and that will prove to be difficult when battling since my right side will be vulnerable....-"she thought as she was a bit tense just by thinking about it.

He gave a chuckle before answering. "I was just teasing but if you want it so bad I'll lend it to you if you want" he offered chuckling. "But anyway we should get moving, not long until we arrive in Hoenn to find my sister and your brother"he said as Talon stood behind him with Mask on his back.-

"Sure I would love a cup of coffee." Tyler walked over to watch over her and make sure she stayed safe. He did not wanr to see her fall.

"Well then you should not make a girl such an offer if you don't want them to accept it." She walked over to him and climb in through the window. Zoe climbed in as well. "But you are right we need to get moving soon."

She just smiled as she grabbed two cups and poured the coffee in them. She added the enough amount of cream and sugar before she handed him one. "Be careful, its hot" she warned him before she turned around to grab hers. Her eyes were shut at the moment sipping her coffee carefully drinking it. After a few minutes she placed her coffee down looking as the liquid slightly moving from it. She was in thought thinking for the moment.-

He chuckled watching them go through the window. "My apologizes but I didn't say that I do mind it as its up to you if you want it" he said as he got on Talon as he flew off the roof to the ground waiting for the girls

Blue_Flash4

Nick woke up and heard noice downstairs. He didn’t hear anything breaking so he decided that he didn’t need to engage down there. He saw a nearby window in the room he was in. He put on his blue leather jacket and climbed out the window and made his way to the roof. He sat on the roof waiting for anything interesting.

Tyler sipped the coffee. It was pretty good. He had not had coffee in a long time. He loved this. Waking up to a nice warm cup of coffee.

Sarah and Zoe were on the ground near Shadow. They waited to take off. Sarah released her Unfezant. That way they would be able to leave as soon as everyone was ready.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper
Coop was searching the forest area when he saw lights North of him. He saw a male sitting on th roof of what seemed like a building. He ran towards the building and realized it was Nick! “Hey Nick!” He yelled towards Nick.

She remained silently for the moment still looking at her coffee but just suddenly out of no where she started crying as she was over thinking a lot of things. She didn't know what she was crying about but maybe it was that she was scared to lose someone so important to her again. She came to realize her vision was blurring because she didn't have her glasses on but didn't care at the moment. Blue looked to her with worried eyes. "Umbre...."she said nudging Tyler to get his attention as her gold eyes looked to him.

Shadow had a bad feeling for some reason and he didn't like it. "We should take fliet, I have a bad feeling right now" he said as he got on Talon's back. "If your ready then lets go"he said patting Talon's neck as he nodded taking off in the air but had looked behind him to make sure the Unfezant was following him.-

Tyler dropped his coffee cup on the table. It spilled a little but he was not worried about that he was more worried about his friends. He rushed to her side pulled her into a hug. He pulled her head to his chest to try and comfort her.

Sarah and Zoe were both ready to go. They took flight as soon as Shadow was off the ground. They followed closely behind.

She felt the embrace from Tyler hands still holding her coffee but hand placed it down. "You don't always have to hug me when I cry to myself....I can handle myself on my own sometimes..."she said as her arms remained at the sides of her hair covering both eyes. "I'm fine....."she said gently pushing him away to let go but her right hand remained resting on his chest as she looked down to the floor a bit eyes still covered by her eyes.

Talon flew just next to the male Unfezant before Shadow spoke. "We are almost there, just a bit further and we will be in Hoenn girls" he told them as he saw all the Zombie's below from regions that were already infested with zombies.-

(Sorry about this double post but trying not to get this rp dead)

Mask suddenly saw something in the distance as he seemed to recognize it. Once Talon as came more closer to the flying type it appeared to have been a shiny female Unfezant with a white Levi flower on the side of her head. "-Is that...Maskerin's Unfezant Pigeon! Yes it is!-" "Shadow...have Talon go up to that...Shiny female Unfezant.." He told him. Shadow saw the shiny female Unfezant up ahead before he nodded. "Alright" he said before having Talon go up to the Unfezant.

"Pigeon...is that really you.."he asked the Unfezant. Pigeon had looked as Mask before her eyes had lit up with happiness. "Unfezant!"she said flying up to him gently nudging him. "Thank goodness...is Maskerin alright..."he asked her. "Unfez...."she said giving a look as if she doesn't know where she is. "Oh I see...at least your ok..."he said voice a bit sad. His sister was still missing and Pigeon being on her own was concerning. Maskerin would never leave her Pokemon alone without reason. Mask had got on Pige's back to ride her before looking to Shadow giving a look to get going again. Shadow just nodded before looking at the girls. "Just a bit more further and then we will be in Hoenn where my sister is" he said before moving in fliet again.-

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades arose from his bed, sheet and pillows flung everywhere. ' Great ' , he thought. He had yet another nightmare. Probably must've been of that housefire again. Hades got up and had begun cracking his joints, starting by the neck and shoulders. He had to warm his body up for another round of fighting, flying, looting and driving. He may aswell start now, as this was one of the few times he could do so safely. As he finished preparing his body and doing stretches, he went to head downstairs to find.. who were they again? Tyler and JC, so he thought their names were, to be having some sort of moment. He tried to sneak down quietly, grab himself a quick cup of coffee, pour in some sugar and some moomoo milk from the fridge to add in aswell, only to realize he forgot something... imporant. Something very important. He reached for his head and put his left hand on his cheek, realizing he completely forgot about the fact that he removed his mask and helmet before going to bed.

Blue_Flash4

Nick glanced down and saw Cooper. “Oh hey, WAIT! COOP!!!!!?”

Cooper then said “Hey, Man!”

They hugged and continued talking. “So when’d you get to Hoenn?” Cooper asked.
“Just last night,” Nick responded.
“Oh, cool,” Cooper said.

She sensed Hades behind her as she quickly grabbed her wolf mask from the counter quick before she turned around hand still on Tyler's chest before she gently placed her own mask to cover his face. "Just where this for now until you get back upstairs to retrieve yours...you can give mine back once your had yours on.."she whispered in his ear so that Tyler won't hear but hide her eyes from tears so he won't ask what was wrong. She took a step back removing her hand from Tyler's chest. "Now if you will excuse me..."she said running back upstairs to the top roof before anyone could grab her. Once she made her up to the rooftop again as the sky was day again, she stood at the edge as she looked up at the sky long hair blowing in the wind. Blue followed of course and balanced on her ledge as well looking up at the sky with a sad look in her eyes.

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard someone coming so he jumped off the roof and landed safely on the ground. “C’mon,” He whispered to Coop as the two of them quietly ran off into the forest.

“Why are we going into the forest?” Coop asked.
“I heard someone coming.” Nick responded.