• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus

Kellen followed the raft, still surfing on Palindrome. He had had to return Bonetrousle, since had been acting so crazy. He had switched out for Sherlock, his Porygon2. Sherlock was using Psychic to help decrease the weight.

“Where are we going?”

Kellen shouted up to those on the raft.

Ace's rear pair of legs slightly quivered when he felt the girl grabbing him. He gave a light sigh before he slowed his drinking pace to more reasonable levels. He glanced over at the girl while his grip on the bottle tightened.

"Well, I mean at least he seems to be fine. Hopefully we can find a way out of here, or at least hold out if we can't," Cory thought, before he watched the Aron still consuming the plain, infantile beverage.

Lara tied a rope on the raft before placing it around her. "Floatzel!"she said to the trainers showing the rope around her before diving inside the water again using her tail as a propeller to move the raft and help Vaporeon as she made her way close to the area where their trainer was or just the shore Gem remained in the air just in case any trainers needed a lift on her as she flew above Lara.

She just gave a gentle smile to the Aron holding the bottle steady. "What are you looking at me for little one" she said in a gentle tone as Blue joined her looking at the Aron giving a smile. "Umbre!("so cute!") Blue answered.-

Ace continued to steadily sip the bottle's contents after he heard the girl. The Aron raised his right leg in response, in an attempt to signal that he did not know anyone aside from his caretaker and prior trainer he once had. The infant glanced towards a sleek, black Pokémon that appeared to resemble a moon rabbit of some sort. The little Pokémon continued to drink down towards the three-fourths marking of the tiny container.

"He doesn't really talk much, aside from well... baby talk I guess you could say. I can't really understand it, but he seems to usually have other ways of well... communicating I guess you could say," Cory stated, while he still continued to keep a close eye on the young Aron.

She nodded at the swimming pokemon. "Going to some sort of safe house," she told the boy on the Alolamola. She rechecked her supplies to make sure everything was there for the fifth time then looked at the sky. It didn't look like it was about to rain, but you could never be too sure. "Blossom! Sunny Day!" she shouted as she released her pokemon. The Sawsbuck came onboard for a few seconds to clear the clouds and then was recalled, for she was heavy.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Safe house, that should be safe.. " Loah said , now muttering to himself "yeah, Charizard is my pnly pokemon to know fly, " he answered the question

All she did was chuckle keeping her eyes on the little Aron under her mask. "He will make a fine Aggron someday that's for sure, a strong and powerful one"she said gently. "I remember feeding my sweet Blue when she was a small shiny Eevee, she always had to rely on me to feed her with a bottle of sweet Oran milk since it was her favor flavor, isn't that right Blue" she said motioning to the shiny Umbreon. "Umbre!"she agreed giving a smile. "Tyler are you sure you don't want something to eat so I can make it for you..." She asked him. "You seem down so I thought maybe I'll cheer you up a bit" she added. "You know Cory my brother is a Pokemon breeder so feeding baby Pokemon was a breeze for me since he taught me when I was small"she told him.-

"Ah, well... if I can get him to at least try talking to someone else aside from me, then that could be a bit easier in the future. He's had some issues with other Pokémon when his trainer tried a daycare out... so she decided to have me babysit him instead. I guess now my babysitting duties are forever here with me then, and I could use more time with him instead of my books," Cory replied while Ace continued to slowly sip on his bottle.

"So your brother's a breeder... huh. I haven't heard of those kinds of people in a while. It always made me wonder how they raised them," Cory added after he noticed the Aron's lethargic eyes sluggishly darting around the room.

"Hey umm, are you alright? You look kinda tired," The boy asked the little Pokémon, before the infant nodded at a snail's pace. The bottle's spout was carefully taken out of his mouth. The drink's contents quietly sloshed inside, while no droplets appeared to spill out from the spill resistant lid after a split second. The Aron handed the bottle back to his caretaker. The spout was swiftly closed, and the drinking container was placed back in the wheeled backpack.

She still held the little Aron as she saw Blue pull over a bed for him before she placed him inside of it. "Well he raises them right from an egg and once they are well trained he finds homes for them or hands them to trainers who can take well care of the Pokemon, he owns a breeding center but he had to shut it down because of this Epidemic going on now and me well I'm a Pokemon trainer Strategist, I was always going around the world challenging gym leaders and even beat the league. I am originally from Alola which I am now currently the Alola champion at least the first one" she said pulling out a brush motioning Blue over to her lap as she gently brushed her black fur.

Lara and Gem continued to lead the way until she saw a forest and the shore up ahead. "Floatzel!" Lara looked to them pointing at the forest and shore up ahead. "Flygon!" Gem said going ahead a bit. Talon on the other hand was still in fliet looking around to see if he could spot JC.-

The female trainer saw the forest and yelled, "Land ho! Everyone overtime! I don't want this vessel crashing due to inexperience! Water types slow down! Trainers, take these and push us away from rocks!" she gave Luoh a large stick and took one herself. She then stood at the right side, near the head, waiting for any rocks to get to close.

Lara let loose of the rope around her before taking of the rope from the raft. She popped her head out giving a smile. "Floatzle!"she said nodding her head ready to go as she dove down again to communicate with the other Floatzel and the Alomola. "Float! Floatzel!" She said saying she was going ahead a bit to make sure it was clear before her tail spun like a propeller going ahead a bit. Gem noticed Lara's movement as she stayed close to the trainers just in case she had to grab them in an emergency.-

Tyler looked over to the girl caring for the baby. He looked in awe as she took care of him. He had always wanted to be a pokemon breeder. He loved the way his pokemon where raised before they found a home with him. He only wished he could have found his boyfriend's pokeballs before they were overrun by zombies. He did not have time to even try to look for them. He ended up in the middle of the street surrounded before he could even think of looking for them.

He was startled out of his thoughts by the girl who called herself JC. He looked over to her. "Yeah I am sure. I just can't eat anything right now. If I tried I don't think I would be able to keep it down."

Tyler walked over to the table where he sat up his feeding station and started to put everything away. Back into his bag. He recalled all of his pokemon but Sylveon who walked over to the baby aron and wrapped him in her ribbons. She sent soothing motherly feelings towards Ace to make him feel safe and calm while he slept.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Loah took the stick and told his pokemon to slow them down, pushing them away from rocks whenever needed, he carefully looked at the shore, making sure no zombies were there

She stood up leaving the Aron with Sylveon before walking over to Tyler. "Will tea help? It soothes the stomach and you can digest it earlier, I don't want you collapsing from hunger" she asked pulling out a cup and a tea bag as she just looked to him through her mask. "Or are you still grieving about your love one..?" She added. "Don't worry I am still grieving as well...its sometimes hard to not think about them but you just realize that they are never coming back...being separated from my brother is more then enough pain...then I can handle...."she said as she was preparing the tea even if he would say no she would want some herself but remained silent for the moment silently crying to herself.-

Tyler looked to the kind girl. He smiled thinly and noded his head. "Thank you I will try some tea." He took off his bag and coat and set them on the table. With his jacket being off you can clearly see the heart shaped necklace around his neck.

"I understand about not being with your brother. My twin sister is out there somewhere. I don't know where she is but I do know she will be ok. She is a survivor. We both are. We both had to deal our over bearing parents. Her because they wanted her to be perfect girly girl. I don't even know if they are still alive anymore. I lost contact with them after they threw me out three years ago. I would have been on my own if it was not for my sister and Zeke. He was the one who helped me. He found me in the middle of a forest just trying to survive. He was kind he saved me from surcumbing to revenge. He showed me kindness when I had no one. My family moved away to another region after they threw me out. My sister went with them to make sure our little sister was going to be alright. I don't know where they are now." Tyler played with the necklace around his neck as he spoke. It was a habbit of his ever since he lost Zeke.

She listened to his conversation while she made the tea. "Must have been hard for you..well what's important is that you survived and you didn't let his death be on vain...my brother and another friend of mine is the only family I have now so.....well Shadow is a bit overprotective of me...can be a bit irritating but that's just my brother...and Mask he isn't much of a talker type but I still made friends with him because he was always alone all the time....so he only trusts me and Shadow since then...back before this Epidemic started as was always being chased by evil organizations within the regions because of what I possess...."she said as she raised her hand up to her mask before slowly taking it off showing her actual face as she wore glasses and her light blue eye was viable but her bang covered her right eye.

She placed her mask down on the table removing her hood as well showing her casual ninja clothing. "I suppose I can show you my face since I won't be chased because of this epidemic...besides its a bit rude to wear a mask when you are talking to someone" she added pouring the tea placing sugar inside before stirring it. She handed one to him before she drank hers. "Tea soothes my lungs....I can't stress it a lot like I use to as a child....its dangerous for me..."she took a sip feeling it go down before placing the tea down. "I just hope you can be happy again if we are lucky to get out of this alive because you seem like a very nice guy...one that will accept you for who you are..."she said. "-Unlike me...-" she thought glancing away for the moment eyes with a hint of sadness as Blue heard her nudging her gently.-

"Thank you." He said this as she handed him the tea. He took a sip and felt a little relief as his stomach was settled just a bit. "I have never judged others by how they looked why would I start now. I hate that people judge others just because of something they can't control." He looked into the cup of tea and sighed.

Tyler remembered all the times that he spent with his sister how she helped him through most of his problems. He also remembered how she was going to stay with him instead of go with their parents. He had to convince her to make sure their little sister did not turn out like their parents.

"Why were they after you?" He looked up. He thought maybe he should not have asked. He thought he was rude to someone who had shown him nothing but kindness. "Sorry I should not have asked. Sometimes my mind works overtime." He sigh and drank more of the tea.

She shifted her eyes back to him and gave a chuckle. "Your welcome and No, it's alright, your probably the first person who asked that question of me...well since you asked I'll tell you," she said before taking a breath. "They were after me because I have the ability to understand Pokemon, in a human its extremely rare so that's why I was always moving around as a child with my parents and brother.....I was captured once as a child but Shadow came to my rescue and after that incident, it never happened again because I became stronger to defend myself. I hated the fact that I was running all the time and to be honest I was sick of it..." she closed her eyes crossing her arms against her chest before opening them again. "Sorry, must have bored you but anyway..mind um telling me how you met....Zeke was it..." she said as Blue leaped on the counter and sat down looking to Tyler then at JC listening to them both talk.

"Well it was about three months after I was thrown out. My sister just informed me through my butterfree that she and the family were moving to a different region. It seemed that my father got a different job and had to move for work. He worked for the international police group." He looked to JC. "I was alone for the first time. My sister had went to protect my sister from turning out like our parents. They are cruel and mean sprited people... Anyway I was working in a café. The café served both pokemon and people. I was a cheif and head server for the place. It was a small and comforting place. Well one night I was walking back to this little apartment I had. It was not the best. It was small, and cost me an arm and leg for just one months rent. I was walking when these guys jumped out from the alley and pinned me to wall. They had ahold of my arms. There were three guys. I am trained in hand to hand combat but they forced my hands behind me. The leader of the group told me they were going to do things to me. That I looked to pretty. He had a knife in his hand. He brought it to my face and almost sliced my cheek when, around the corner this guy came and tripped the guy holding me. I was able to get free. I looked to were the leader was and he had the guys arm twisted behind his back. I got mad. The next thing I know is that I am in the hospital. Zeke was the guy who helped me that day. His hand was broken. Luckily I only suffered a bad headache and a brused rib. We got to talking in the hospital. He told me that I blacked out. He told me that I broke the attacker's leg and nose and gave the other black eyes and fractured wrists. I don't even remember that. All I remember is that someone was in trouble and that I had to get free. When I was released from the hospital he walked me home. We met a few times after that. A few months after his arm healed he asked me out on a date. We moved in together a few months after that. We shared his apartment here in this city. He came home one day he took me to our favorite restaurant and he proposed to me. He did not give me a ring. He gave me this." He held up the heart shaped locket around his neck. He opened it up. Inside was a picture of Tyler and Zeke. Zeke had black hair. He was taller and had more muscle. In the picture Zeke was holding Tyler with a sunset background of the sea. Tyler looked at the picture and sighed. He silently cried.

Ace groaned the moment he was placed on the bed. He covered his watery eyes and quietly cried out for his caretaker.

"Ah, that's good to know... but can you understand Ace? I've been seeing if the Nurse's Pokémon could understand him, but they had almost no luck with that," Cori replied after a brief moment of daydreaming.

"School's shut because of the outbreak. I guess we're both in the same boat th-" The boy added, before he picked up on a familiar mewl nearby.

"Oh uhh... excuse me for a moment!" Cori quickly exclaimed. The boy scurried towards the source of the moderately loud cries.

"Hey, are you alright there?" The teenager softly asked.

The boy softly patted the Aron's head for a brief moment. Several tears fell from his ironclad face. The infant quickly crawled towards the boy's arms. The little Pokémon softly lied on the boy's right arm for a brief moment.

"It's okay, I'm here. If you want, I can at least try carrying you or use my bag if you don't want to sleep by yourself," Cory stated to the baby Pokémon. The Aron whimpered at the guardian and clung onto the boy's left arm soon after.

She remained silent for the moment watching him and saw his tears. She did the same thing he did to her and gently hugged him in return. "It's alright to cry....calm down and let it out.....it ok.....it's ok for a man to cry..it just shows you have been strong enough to let it out.."she told him as Blue leaped on her shoulder to give him a hug as well. She felt herself cry softly thinking about the slaying incident. "We have to remain strong even if...our emotions get the best of us...we cannot be clouded...we must remain focused......even if this breaks up down...we need to survive....He may not be here now but he probably would say remain strong and fight..." she said keeping her embrace on Tyler as she appeared just short for Tyler's height but had a well-built feminine build as she needed to stay that way.-

Tyler hugged the girl back. He let his emotions out through his tears. His wails and crying were loud. He eventually stopped crying. "You're right. He would want me to move on. Would not want me to stay here and wallow. He would want me to be safe and live a long life full of happiness."

Sylveon looked up to the baby pokemon in the boys arms. She let her ribbons crase him as he was held. She wanted to make him feel better. She sent soothing feelings towards him though her ribbons.

She gently rubbed his back as she would with her brother before letting him go as she grabbed a tissue from the box wiping his tears gently forgetting about her own. "Yes, I'll promise you one thing, I'll make sure you stay safe from being bitten from those zombies even if my life is on the line, I just want to make sure you will find someone to accepted you for who you are"she gave a gentle smile before sipping her tea again feeling her lungs soothe with the tea as she did feel pain inside of them due to her medical condition. "By the blade of my katana, I will make sure to save the survivors in this epidemic even if I may have to die in the process...." she said as thinking this made her eyes shift away from him for the moment having a slight fear in her eyes.

Rider saw the female Floatzle go ahead. He threw his rope on the raft and went to let his trainer know where he was going. When he did, she let out a sigh and made a shoo sign with her hands. He caught up with the other Floatzle and went to explore the area.
The trainer watched the shores around them and made multiple mental notes. One thing, it seemed to be zombie-free, for now. Another, it seemed to be an easy way to get lost. The last thing, this would be the last place she would ever make a base. You could never tell if an attack was going to come!

"I will tell you one thing you will not be doing it alone. I will be there to help you along the way." He looked to her and said this with a tone that he meant what he said.

She shifted her eyes to him again as she gave a chuckle. "Just like me brother....-sigh- fine you can help me, no use in arguing with you" she said giving in as Blue nodded to agree with him. "Oh you too Blue, fine" she chuckled before suddenly feeling her chest tighten as she sipped more tea starting to look pale as she placed the tea down holding onto the wall. "Blue...get me my breather..." she told the shiny Umbreon as she quickly leaped off the counter into the room. She placed her hand on her head trying to take deep breathes. Lara was still investigating the area until she found a huge rock in the way that the raft was facing. "Floatzle!" Lara said swimming towards it as she touched her hand with it as her spinning tail kept her afloat. She examined it closely as she popped her head out of the water to see how big it was before going down below again. She was thinking on what to do as she didn't realize the male Floatzle approach her.-

Rider saw the large rock, and in an attempt to impress the female Floatzle, he attacked it with Iron Tail in the water. When it didn't work at first, it tried it again. And again, and again. Normally he is much more... sensible, but around this female Floatzle, all he wanted to do was show off.

Waves came from the ocean, making the raft shake. The female trainer fought to keep her balance while she tried to make sure the raft didn't get destroyed by rocks. Her teeth clenched and her hold on the stick tightened. She would get her seaworthy vessel to land without it breaking.

Kellen was taken by surprise by the waves. It wasn’t always easy to surf on Palindrome, so he was quickly unbalanced and fell into the water. Sherlock saw his predicament and used Psychic to lift him into the air.

“Whoa! Sh-Sherlock! This is wierd!”

It was a strange sensation, being suspended in the air. Imagine swimming, but then subtract the water, and the ability to move, and then get an idea. Sherlock turned to the side and dropped Kellen on a large rock. Palindrome surfed over to him to check on him. He was wet, but okay.

Lara noticed the male Floatzle trying to impress her as she just smiled. She gently stopped him from attacking before showing how it break it in a more effective way. She swam over to it before in a swift movement circled around it using Whirlpool as she swam out of it seeing it crack below before it lifted out of the water. She pointed up to the surface than at both of there tail before she swam up at full speed leaping out of the water high before using Sonic boom three times and hit the rock seeing it crack quickly.

Seeing the smaller rocks fall, Rider made sure none got to close to the raft. If one did, he jumped up and used Iron Tail to break it with no problem. He nodded at the female and went to look for more large rocks in the way.

The waves stopped. The female trainer saw the boy in the Alolamola fall off. "Are you alright?" she asked. She pushed her raft away from a large rock that it was about to hit.

“Yeah, I’m fine! So, where exactly are we?”

Kellen sat on the rock, and reached down to pet Palindrome. Sherlock flew towards the rocks that were nearest the raft. After quickly circling them once or twice, he had fully analyzed the situation and tried to communicate the best path. All of the electronic devices belonging to the trainers on the raft began vibrating as instructions appeared on the screen, giving directions for the best path.

Lara followed after the male Floatzel after breaking the huge rock. She propelled herself to swim next to him as she looked down then up. She saw a lot of Corsola and many others, she gave a smile to herself but stopped swimming tail still turning as she looked around before looking below and there she saw a pair of eyes as it lashed up appearing a Sharpedo. "Floatzel!" Lara said pushing the male Floatzel away from his path but her float got caught in its a couple of its teeth. She held on eyes closed waiting for the right time to attack as she wasn't afraid but slightly panicked. "Floatzel!" She distressed called not liking being grabbed in this way.-

The trainer just shook her head. "No clue. All I know is that we are off the coast of Hoenn." She looked at the beeping device and nodded. "We will set sail once RIder and the other Floatzle come back!" she announced.

Rider used Aqua Jet to catch up with the Sharpedo, then used Brick Break in anger. How dare that shark hurt the other Floatzle like that! Well, he thought the Sharoedo was hurting her. "Float." he said angerly.

Lara saw the other male Floatzel trying to help her as she used Ice punch in the shark's mouth causing him to let go of her and go free. His teeth were frozen solid but gave a chase. Lara grabbed the other Floatzel's hand before swimming away with him as she looked around until she saw some rock. She smirked a bit before looking back at the Floatzel. "Float!"she said pointing at the rock then at the Sharpedo as she let go of his hand and had the Sharpedo chase her towards the huge rock before going up as hid head hit it seeing it crack as he shook his head before chasing as she was too fast for the shark as she circled around back and forth. Gem stood airborne with them waiting for Lara to come back.

Ace continued to stay with his caretaker. It was apparent that the baby Pokémon refused to doze off all alone on the bed. The teenager nodded at the weeping Pokémon and patted the Aron's head. The boy sat on the bed and allowed the Iron Armor Pokémon to get on his lap.

"Ouch, you're kinda a bit heavier than I thought... but I think I can probably manage it. I've had my fair share of books to carry already," Cory quickly stated after a few quick breaths were taken in succession. The boy patted the Aron's head and allowed the infant to lie in his lap for the time being.

Rider swam up and hit the top of the large rock the female Floatzle pointed to with Iron Tail, hoping that he didn't hit her by accident. He then grabbed her hand and swam away from the falling rocks, just in time. If the rocks hit the Sharpedo, he didn't know. What he did know was that they were both safe, for now.

Small waves picked up from the Iron Tail. It shook the raft, but the trainer was used to it by now. She readjusted her position, then looked back out to where the two Floatzles went.

Blue quickly came out with an oxy mask and small wireless machine she made to turn on with a power source. She placed the liquid in quickly before Blue leaped up on the counter to turn it on before she could feel her pain starting to calm down as she glanced away from him slightly. "Sorry....I don't like seeing others like this...weakness it is..." She said taking in the air the mask was giving her.-

Lara blushed faintly but shook her head focusing ahead of her but kept a hold of his hand before looking back to see the Sharpedo confused being hit by rocks. She stopped the male Floatzle as she let go of his hand and swam carefully closer looking around but at a split second the Sharpedo hit her with his rough skin feeling it before she fixed herself now irritated as she swam up quickly leaping out of the water high in the air as the Sharpedo followed. While in the air she used Ice punch and then an unexpected ice beam before slamming her tail on his head being hit into the water with a splash. She fell back into the water spinning her tail again as she was bit hurt but was ok before she saw the Sharpedo's eyes with swirls. "Floatzel..."Lara said looking around again before signaling the male Floatzel to head back to the raft to say it was clear.-

Last edited:
"Well is there a bedroom where you can rest? I will gladly help you there." He looked at JC concerned. He hoped this machine will help her. He looked towards Blue. He was glad that the pokemon was able to get the girl her machine.