• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Industria sign-ups

Timeskip to Solaceon

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was being generous, I didn't wanna rob the Resistance Blind~

Giving you some time to organize your defenses and make a plan of action. Might make a filler post of Claire robbing the Poketch company, but it'll be later.

Wait just a minute, i don't know the Sinnoh map very well so i'm getting a little confused right now. Are the people headed to meet prof Rowan supposed to go to Sandgem town or Solaceon? Cause we've been heading to Solaceon

Or am i completely wrong and it's neither of those two?

Wait just a minute, i don't know the Sinnoh map very well so i'm getting a little confused right now. Are the people headed to meet prof Rowan supposed to go to Sandgem town or Solaceon? Cause we've been heading to Solaceon

Or am i completely wrong and it's neither of those two?
Rowan lives in Sandgem, Solaceon has the Ruins with Unown

( I need something else to do, so...I'm here now!)
I'm in the resistance!

Name: Oliver ( Ollie ) Thompson
Appearance: Standing at 3'00 tall, Oliver wears a light -blue t-shirt with a Pokeball on it, with a backwards light-blue cap. When he is going out somewhere in secret, he wears a zip-up red hoodie, and has the hat still, but wears it forwards and uses the hood to cover it. He has messy brown hair, and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Oliver is shy, and is afraid of people he doesn't know. He communicates through noises and actions, and will talk softly to those he trusts. When with friends, he will appear happy, and energetic.
Pokemon: Zapper ( Pichu), Rocko ( Shiny Rockruff,) Tiny ( Piplup ).
Reason for Joining: Oliver used to have a twin brother, Thomas, but he was killed when a Pokemon Center shut down while he stayed there, being fatally injured. His parents dumped him on the streets when this happened, when he was only six, and he decided to avenge his brother. He snuck into the Team Industria headquarters, and took down all of their security. He told one he was lucky enough to be alive after what happened in the Pokemon Center, and that earned Oliver the nickname, " The Lucky One" by members of the evil team.

( I need something else to do, so...I'm here now!)
I'm in the resistance!

Name: Oliver ( Ollie ) Thompson
Appearance: Standing at 3'00 tall, Oliver wears a light -blue t-shirt with a Pokeball on it, with a backwards light-blue cap. When he is going out somewhere in secret, he wears a zip-up red hoodie, and has the hat still, but wears it forwards and uses the hood to cover it. He has messy brown hair, and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Oliver is shy, and is afraid of people he doesn't know. He communicates through noises and actions, and will talk softly to those he trusts. When with friends, he will appear happy, and energetic.
Pokemon: Zapper ( Pichu), Rocko ( Shiny Rockruff,) Tiny ( Piplup ).
Reason for Joining: Oliver used to have a twin brother, Thomas, but he was killed when a Pokemon Center shut down while he stayed there, being fatally injured. His parents dumped him on the streets when this happened, when he was only six, and he decided to avenge his brother. He snuck into the Team Industria headquarters, and took down all of their security. He told one he was lucky enough to be alive after what happened in the Pokemon Center, and that earned Oliver the nickname, " The Lucky One" by members of the evil team.
I'm sorry, but this is a closed RP. No one else can join unless someone in here decides to leave the RP

Update for Claire's Team

Chysa (Flaffy) | Female | Static
Cynthessia (Cyndaquil) | Female | Flash Fire
Millhiore (Mienfoo) | Female | Regenerater
Lupisregina (Cottonee) | Female | Infiltrator

I hope the resistance is prepared or I'm gonna rob ya blind~

Mew is MINE! But the thing is, I'm using the wrong character to have it, I have one that I use loads and want Mew for her, but I don't wanna waste it on a character I never wanna use in other stuff
Mew won't be anyone's before we get permission to even see legendaries, and your character is a grunt. Even if Willow returns, don't expect her to get a Mew. Mew will probably be used to generate more power and intimidate the Resistance

Mew is my baby XD
Purugly will sit on you if you object to this
You don't even have a Purugly, and even the slightest attempt at harming the boss will result in eviction or Sparky shocking you so you won't do it again. Besides, Mew is not our main target. The first targets will be Zapdos and Zekrom